Jungkook x BTS[ BTS as Brothe...

By Jennifer_GB

These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one b... More

Argument
Time
They don't care( part 1)
When we lost in the Forest
When we lost in the forest-2
Precious (Namkook)
When we lost in the forest-Final
Nightmare (JinKook)
NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)
Can't You Stay a Little Longer
We Want You Back
A Road Trip
A Road Trip (Part -2)
I am not a liar (Hopkook)
Ignore
Stuck In The Cold
Little Do They Know
Little Do They Know (Part- 2)
Little Do They Know (Final)
Mafia King And His Six Hyungs
Kidnap
Mafia
New Story.....

They don't care ( Part 2)

3K 78 4
By Jennifer_GB

Jungkook looked back at the man, who appeared a little bit creepy.

"Why do you want to run away? Did you do something wrong or did someone hurt you, huh?" The man asked with a suspicious voice.

"What... what are you talking about?" Jungkook said, confusion evident in his eyes as he tried to release himself from the man's grip.

"You look hurt, kid. Did someone hurt you?" The man asked.

"No... nobody hurt me. Just leave me alone," Jungkook said, struggling to break free.

"Listen, kid, this world is selfish. They never care for you. You are all alone, nobody needs you. Nobody," The said, raising his voice.

"What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?" Jungkook shouted, successfully releasing his hand from the man's grip and attempting to run. But the man was fast enough to stop him by hugging him from behind.

"If nobody cares for you, you should understand that there is no place for you in this world," the man said with a creepy voice.

"Just shut up... and let me go... you..." Jungkook shouted and released himself from the man's grip. He pushed the man, who fell to the ground, and ran away from there.

He ran to his house and slammed open the door, breathing heavily. He was about to run to his room but stopped at the sound of a voice calling his name. He looked in the direction of the voice and saw his parents and his brothers in the living room, with Mr. Kim calling for him.

"Yes, Dad," Jungkook said slowly.

"We need to talk," His father said.

"About what, Dad?" He asked.

"About your school, Jungkook," Mr. Kim said, crossing his arms.

"What am I hearing, Jungkook? You're bullying students in your school?" Mr. Kim asked sternly.

"No, Dad, I didn't bully anyone. He was lying, he was... the... one..." Jungkook was cut off by Jimin.

"Don't lie, Jungkook. I saw you. You were bullying him right in front of my eyes."

"I already told you, hyung... I didn't bully him. I even called you when I was bullied by him, but you ignored me. And now also you don't want to understand me. WHY ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?!" Jungkook shouted.

"Kim Jungkook!!!" His father shouted. "Is this how you talk to your elders? Is this how we taught you, huh?"

"Jungkook, you've disappointed us," Mrs. Kim said, shaking her head.

"Mom, I..." Jungkook tried to say, but he was cut off by Jin.

"What's wrong with you, Jungkook? Why are you like this? Can't you understand what Mom and Dad are doing for you, for us? Don't you care about that?"

"Care about... that?" Jungkook said, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Care about what, hyung... I should ask about that. Do you even care about me? All of you... never. You just ignore me. You don't want to understand what I feel, what I want!! You're just thinking about yourselves. WHY? Just why, hyung... Mom... Dad, why are you doing this to me?" Now he was crying.

"Jung..." His mom tried to say, but she was cut off by Jungkook. "You even forgot about me, Mom. Do you remember I didn't eat last night or this morning? You don't even think about your son or realize his existence... why, Mom? Why does nobody think about me or care about me? But you all expect me to care for you. How can I, when I do not receive that care or love? I can't do that. I'm tired... I'm tired. I can't take it anymore. I just can't." He cried harder, and before anyone could say anything, he ran away.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi called after him, but he had already gone.

"We have to stop him," Namjoon said, and he and Yoongi ran after him.

 "He was suffering so much, and I didn't know about it. How irresponsible I am..." Mrs. Kim cried while kneeling down. "I am the worst mother. He hadn't eaten, and I had no idea about that. I am really the worst."

"Honey, please don't blame yourself. We also didn't pay attention to him, and he is broken now. But we will surely bring him back to normal." Mr. Kim said, hugging Mrs. Kim while looking at his four sons, who nodded.

Suddenly, Hoseok received a call from Namjoon. "Yes, Namjoon. What? Where? Okay, we are coming."

"What happened, hyung?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Jung... Jungkook is on the roof of the building at our new company building at the XXXXX construction site."

"What?!" All exclaimed except Hoseok.

"We have to go there now," Mr. Kim said, while the others nodded.

 Jungkook stood on the rooftop, balancing on the railing. He spread his arms as he spun around, sighing in relief. Looking down at the cars and people passing by, he closed his eyes.

"Maybe that man was right. The world doesn't need me. I don't even belong to live. Why does this happen to me? What did I... do to deserve such things in my life?" He sobbed quietly. "My parents and hyungs don't care about me, don't even love me. Nobody cares about me, nobody... it's so painful, and this is the perfect way to end the pain."

He was about to take a step forward, ready to end all the pain once and for all. But he was pulled harshly, and he fell into someone's arms, feeling someone shaking him. Opening his eyes, he saw a sweaty Namjoon breathing heavily, with Yoongi behind him, also looking tired. Namjoon started shaking him while shouting.

"How can you do that, Jungkook? How can you? Come to your senses. You're only thinking of yourself. What about us? Your hyungs, our parents, what about them, Kooki? Don't you care about us, huh? Don't you?"

"NO, I DON'T AND I WILL NOT!" Jungkook cut him off, shouting. "Did you even think how I feel when you all ignore me, forget about me, don't want to listen to me? You are the ones! You all are! YOU never loved nor cared for me. I am nothing to you. Nothing to you, and now I don't want your care or notice. I just want to end this. I want to die... I want to die... Leave me, leave..." He tried to release himself from Namjoon while sobbing.

"Jungkook, listen to me, please..." Namjoon tried to console him, but he was out of control, crying so hard. "JUNGKOOK!!!" His parents and brothers reached there and were shocked. They felt guilty seeing the situation. Jungkook was shouting his lungs out. "Leave me! LEAVE ME... I SAID LEAVE ME!!!" This broke his family's hearts.

"Ba... Baby..." His mom called him with a shaky voice, tears in her eyes and a guilty expression. Mr. Kim held Mrs. Kim's hand to console her, but guilt was eating him too.

"Jungkook..." his other brothers said, tears in their eyes.

"Jungkook, please calm down, it will be okay," Namjoon said while hugging him tightly, tears forming in his eyes too. "Nothing is okay! LEAVE ME... I WANT TO DIE...." Jungkook shouted.

"Leave... me... I... want..." But suddenly his cries died down, and Namjoon felt his arm grow heavy. The whole family frowned. Namjoon pulled back from the hug and realized Jungkook had passed out. His family gasped and rushed to him. "He is probably tired, let's take him home," Mr. Kim said. All nodded in agreement.

The whole family made it back home. Namjoon and Jin laid Jungkook on the bed, and their mother placed a wet cloth on his forehead. Later, they sat around Jungkook's bed, with Mrs. Kim wiping Jungkook's forehead with a wet cloth.

"I am such a horrible mother... I... couldn't see he was... suffering..." Mrs. Kim tearfully said.

"Mom," Jin held his mother's hands, "It was not your fault. It was also our fault... we failed as brothers," He added, and the others sighed.

"Yes, Mom, we should have thought about how he was feeling, but... we didn't," Yoongi said, looking down. "He called me when he was bullied, but I... I shouted at him and took his bully's side," Jimin said, sobbing, as Hoseok hugged him.

"Will he be alright? Will he forgive me?" Taehyung asked through tears, being hugged by Namjoon.

"I hope he will," Mr. Kim said. "Not only you, as a family, we all ignored him. We forgot that he is our little one, our little bunny."

       Small groans were heard, and the brothers and their father turned their attention towards Jungkook, who seemed to be waking up. Mrs. Kim held his hand. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and blinked a little before fully opening them, looking around to see his parents and brothers, who held worried expressions.

"Are... are you alright there, Kooki?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly. Jungkook didn't say anything. He adjusted himself with Jin's help, leaning against the bed's headboard.

"Here you go, Kooki, be careful," Jin said while assisting him. Jungkook just looked at him but didn't say anything. Mrs. Kim slowly reached her hand out to touch Jungkook. "Kooki... baby..." But Jungkook yanked her hand away.

"Jungkook..." Mr. Kim said.

"Why am I here?" Jungkook said with a cold voice. "You were trying to attempt suicide, and we were..." Jin tried to explain but was cut off by Jungkook. "You should not have saved me. You should have let me die. After all, I am a disappointment to the family," He said with a cold voice.

"No, baby, don't say that. You are not a disappointment. You are a treasure to us," Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, Jungkook, your mom is right. You are special to us. We were the ones who disappointed you. We ignored you. You can punish us, but please don't give us such a big punishment, like what you were about to do. Please don't do that again," Mr. Kim said while holding Jungkook's arm.

"Yes, Kooki, never do that. We were scared... I thought I... I would never see you again," Taehyung said, tears streaming down his face.

"I am sorry, Kook. I thought you were bullying students, but I was wrong. Because my bunny can never hurt anyone. I should have listened to you. I am sorry. Hyung is sorry. Please forgive me," Jimin said, crying harder.

"Kook, please forgive us. We promise we will never ignore you, never. Just don't do that," Jin said. Jungkook remained silent.

"Jungkookie, please talk to us," Hoseok said.

"Are you telling the truth?" Jungkook asked with a low voice while looking down.

"Yes, baby, we are. Look at me, baby," Mrs. Kim said while holding Jungkook's cheeks to make him look at her. "Mama is really sorry for making her baby cry, but I promise you this will never happen again, hmm?" She kissed his forehead.

Jungkook's tears rolled down as he hugged his mom tightly and cried. "Mom... I... I miss this moment. I really miss this. I hate to be ignored. I really hate it. Please don't do this again. Please don't."

Mrs. Kim's heart broke listening to her son's words. "Yes, Kooki, we will never do that, never," She said, rubbing his back before breaking the hug.

"I promise you, Jungkook, I'm going to confront that bully of yours. Then he'll understand whose brother you are," Yoongi said while rubbing his shoulder. Jungkook gave him his bunny smile and replied, "Yeah, hyung, but don't kill him, otherwise, we'll have to visit you in prison." They all laughed at Jungkook's joke.

"So, you forgive us, right, Kooki?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, hyung, I forgive all of you."

"Just don't do that again," Jungkook said with a smile.

"No... Never... we will never do that. I love you, Kooki," Taehyung said, jumping on him and hugging him tightly. The other brothers joined them, and they had a group hug.

"Alright, alright, give him some space. He needs to breathe," Mr. Kim joked. They all broke the hug, laughing.

"Now, leave him for a moment. He must be hungry. Let him eat something. We'll make all your favorite dishes, Kooki," Mrs. Kim said, ruffling Jungkook's hair, who giggled.

"Banana milk too?" He asked cutely.

"Yes, banana milk too," His mom replied, chuckling and pinching his nose. He smiled softly, showing his bunny teeth, which made the family members coo over him.

                                                                    💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
8.7K 270 12
These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs It contains - * Brotherly one-shorts of Jungkook x BTS * No shipping [ON HOLD]
9K 476 23
Jeon jungkook finding his lost twin who he loves the most in this world but he hate violence. Kim jeongguk doesn't know bout his real family his fami...