The Warners With Red

Da Beautyyyshaker9000

Yakko x Red ~Book 1~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Crazy. Love. And rakish-ness. Red Pandalore's her name and she's a forgotten... Altro

Author's Notes - REALLY IMPORTANT
Opening Theme
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

45 1 1
Da Beautyyyshaker9000

As we sat there contemplating a great plan to escape, Hello Nurse and Jay came down to the prison cells. The prison didn't seem that eerie from what I've seen but it was just not my type of decoration. You know, the cliche, black and white walls that just bore me to death but except for a window so we could breathe and see the sun and clouds. 

"JayPac, what a sight for insomniacs, only. Get out of here you idiot, we don't want to hear anything from you." Yakko replied nastily and sneered.

"Yeah! What gives?" Minerva perked up.

"Ha! You guys look hopeless, now. How do you feel about it, Warners and other puny creatures? What does it feel like, "

"Like the end of Rocky 5?" Wakko asked. 

"Quit your babbling Wakko, I'm trying to give out a speech to get through to what Red here, has done." He said looking at me, "You insult me, then I'm insulting you back." 

"Oh, well, how come I don't feel insulted? I mean, I know Wakko is insulted because you just called his talk, babbling." I shrugged, then motioned to Wakko who was right now raging about his comment.

"That's cuz ya don't have a heart, and you don't even care of what would happen to the people you meet, but I do!" He remarked proudly and all the animals all gasped at such an insult.

"You take that back Mr.," Yakko intervened seething with fury.

"Oh, You will get it!" Minerva growled, along with Slappy and Skippy who encouraged the other toons to rave more.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Brain asked almost reaching his boiling point.

"I think so brain, let's get him!" Pinky squeaked with authority already agitated by Jay's small speech he had heard right now. 

"Finally, you know what I am thinking!" Brain sighed as he was working on a contraption.

"Says the guy who thought bad of me whenever I pop in your front door!" I growled. 

"Oh, hum, it's true right? Then you should never have been drawn in the first place, am I right?" He smirked and my eyes widened in fear and he smirked wickedly, "Who here agrees with me! That way, I can make a few arrangements with the officers to let you out!" He announced.

"I agree!" Brain called out, and Pinky was speechless that he started doubting his friend. Everyone heard and saw this as well, I too. Hurt was the only thing I could feel, but again I don't think not everyone I meet would  be a real friend and be loyal.

"Good idea Brain, let's get you out." Jay took out the jail keys and opened the cell, but then Brain growled, then got out and zapped JayPac to unconsciousness and took the keys from his pockets and scampered across to unlock every cell that held each toon, even ours.

"I am not a puny creature! I'm a mouse!" He yelled in victory.

"Good going Brain, I've never doubted you!" Pinky cheered, not noticing a facepalmed Brain with an eye roll.

"YAY!!" Everyone cheered for Brain. And Brain was filled with red rosy cheeks and had a hearty smile.

"Thank you, Brain! You actually tricked him!" I cheered for him and he was surprised, that because of this certain act of heroism, he was already known for it.

"Hmm, maybe I should consider this!"

"Zoink!" Pinky cheered for his friend. But the people who were not cheering was Hello Nurse, Scratchy, Ralph, and Plotz. And their presence changed the cheery air, to tension.

"And who let you all out?" Plotz asked in anger.

"JayPac!" Brain answered for us all, but he lied.

"M-My boyfriend? And where is he?" Hello Nurse, gasped in horror dramatically, at the mention of his name. I looked to Yakko to see if he has ever reacted to this, but he didn't do or say anything but just stood there bored out of his mind. Wow, well maybe he has a crush on someone else?

"Zapped!" Pinky exclaimed in anger along with Brain.

"N-No, you wouldn't!"

"I just did?" Brain stated but turned to a question. I stifled a laugh.

"You bafoons! You'll pay for this!" She screamed.

"Oh, yeah, and you think that doing this to all of us will allow you to have Yakko all to yourself?" Pinky asked the daring question that everyone's eyes turned to him.

"Oh, we saw all of your plans during the cruise ship joy ride. Yes, those pictures of ditching the Warners except for Yakko! And erasing Red once and for all, just to get to him and have him as yours. What kind of girl is that! But haven't you ever tried to get to know her better? No, you haven't. So now I am telling you to give her a chance to be here in this show. Everyone seems to like her a lot. And also, never force anyone like that ever again!" Brain said, insisting more than ever. My eyes grew wide with that knowledge. How did he know THAT? I do not know but it got me, Yakko and Nurse, all red, but for different reasons, while one percent of it was because of the fact that there was a love triangle. But it's Yakko who should decide.

"You rats! That's not true! I-"

"Then shall we ask Red or the rest of the ones who know her better?" Brain asked turning around to us to motion me and the rest forward, giving us the floor.

I came forward, Dot and Wakko, along with Minerva with who I shared the story. Yakko on the other hand was horrified and surprised at the fact that Hello Nurse the prettiest of all, could have a dark side. Well, he now thinks that life isn't always about sunshine and rainbows. But there's are other girls he could flirt with, I guess. It's not the end of the world. 

"It's true, Nurse, but it's Yakko's choice to love you if he had wanted to. Not force him, or make him jealous!" I rebuked the nurse trying to reason this out.

"Admit it, you like him and that's the reason you are saying those words!" The nurse screamed back at me, with fiery eyes and hot red, in temper and her fists balled in rage. 

"How can I have a crush on him when we have met for a week? It's Yakko's choice Nurse! And I have had enough of this shallowness coming from you! Just take me and erase me but don't be too harsh on the Warners and the rest of my friends!" 

"Fine, let's do it, boys," Plotz replied and beckoning the officers and Ralph, to bound me and bring me to the studios to erase me.

"WHAT! NO, RED!" Minerva screamed desperately, grabbing my hand and not letting me go, "If you want her to be erased, then erase me too!" 

Slappy and Skippy, Bugs and Lola, Yakko, Wakko and Dot, grabbed onto me not letting me go while the rest went in the front of me so that not one officer would get to me. I now had tears in my eyes, so touched and guilty that my friends who I only met a few times, were 

"No way, are you gonna erase her from our shows! She's our friend and you what? I promised her that I would be there for her and I'm keeping to that promise!" Yakko exclaimed shouting at the trio then turned to the nurse who stood there wide-eyed beside the body of JayPac her boyfriend, "I can't believe you are that way, Nurse, I thought you were nicer! But it turns out you are like those other girls that are nasty which are not my type!" Yakko said in disgust.

"I-I..." The nurse stuttered. 

"No, I don't wanna hear any more of this! And another thing, Nurse, I don't even have a crush on you, not anymore! I will never forgive you for this! Trying to destroy a sibling and a friendship bond? You gotta work more on that! Because no matter how you try, we are stronger than anything you may fire at us!" Yakko fired back in boiling anger, gripping my hand tighter than ever, and bundled his two siblings in a tight hug, Dot and Wakko hugging him with tears in their eyes from the words of their older brother and my heart fluttered at the protectiveness of Yakko, for me and his siblings. 

"Yeah! Go tell'em Yakko!" Minerva cheered and roared, flicking her blonde hair to the side getting the locks from her face after cheering to the extreme, with a long whistle. 

"Thank you, Minerva!" Yakko replied back, smiling at her as she fiddled with her hair. I did the same thing looking at her but then she smirked eyeing mine and Yakko's hands holding each other, intertwined. I blushed and gave a small wave then looked back to the front, at what else Yakko was going to say. 

"So, I guess we're done here! Come on, Red and Sibs!" Yakko insisted. 

"Minerva, wanna come with us?" I asked her when she was about to walk away with the rest of her posh and friendlier, friends. As soon as she took notice of me and the question that followed, she shook her head, no with a loving smile.

"Spend time with him, Red," Minerva replied with a wink, then hugged me as I then hugged back. 

"O-Okay...Well, getting out of jail part was unexpected!" I said, happily sighing, and giggling.

"What? The part when Brain saved us all, or Yakko holding you in a protective stance?" She smirked and I blushed.

"Uhm, both?"

"AHA! I knew it!" Minerva exclaimed, snapping her finger, happy to be point on.

"Shhh!" I said shushing her putting a finger to my mouth, looking at both sides to not let anyone listen to what she just said before, "Anyways, I'm glad Brain did that for us! That was so unexpected!" I replied with sparkling black eyes. 

"I know!" The girls and I squealed back, "Though I wonder what will happen to Pinky and Brain's plans of ruling the world?" I asked in a sense of wonder.

"Well, you'll never know. Just like you'll never know if Yakko loves you or not," Minerva replied lifting both her eyebrows, 'you know what I mean' elbowing me, to which I blushed at.

"M-Minerva!" I said shirked, stuttering. 

"Hey, It's fine, Red. As you said, take it slow," Minerva replied chuckling, then walked away with her girls. I then turned and spotted Yakko and the other two walking on without me. So I ran over to them in a sprint. 

"What was that about, Red?" Yakko asked once I caught up to him and his siblings, skipping alongside him and his siblings. 

"Nothing, just talking about how Brain stood up for us that way," I said shrugging. 

"Well then, I wonder what will happen to Pinky and Brain's plans of ruling the world?"

"Wow, I know right, that's what I was thinking!" I said jumping giddily like an idiot and hugging him until I realized what I was doing. So, I broke the hug then stood there awkwardly, blushing madly, and so was Yakko. He stood there frozen. 

"I'm so-"

"I-It's fine Red, really, I'm just glad you weren't erased. I-we are here for you, youknow?" Yakko replied gratefully and I nodded with understanding.  

"Yakko, you are your siblings' and my hero," I said but then I was shocked at what happened next. Yakko hugged me, tightly. 

"Red, you will never know how much you and my siblings mean to me." 

"I am your friend, and you and your siblings are my best friends. Thank you for protecting me Yakko," I said, then turned to Wakko and Dot just laughing about the cheezy lines Yakko and I were saying, "And thank you Wakko and Dot, you cutie!" I thanked.

"AH! SHE CALLED ME CUTE!" Dot exclaimed jumping and jumping until she landed into my arms then kissed my cheek so long and so much, that I laughed and almost fell. 

"Yeah...best...friend..." Yakko muttered to himself, then he cleared his throat to not let anyone know that he dreaded that label, now focusing on Dot who wrapped me in a mad embrace, "Dot, get off of her, besides we are already here!" Yakko laughed and pointed out their tower, which now stood before them.

"Ah, home sweet home, am I right?" I inquired. 

We then raced up the water tower and flung the door wide open and hopped into the 'building' or 'monument' and poked all our heads out and we all sang, throwing our hands up in the air madly and excitedly:

ANIMANI - 
TOTALLY INSANE-Y!
EXECS MUST BE CRAZY! - (Dot and I side hugged each other)
ANIMANIACS!
THOSE ARE THE FACTS!

Then we closed the Warner Brothers door. That means that the end will be the new beginning of a love story and a whole new adventure!

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

133 0 7
⭐️Meet Ivy! The newest and smallest Warner sibling!⭐️ - Nobody knows exactly where she came from, she just showed up at the studio one day! She ends...
7.2K 40 14
After receiving nothing but hate mail, Dot Warner becomes pretty sad, believing that the fans hate her. Her brothers, Yakko and Wakko, do their best...
20.3K 382 17
This is a second part to my first Animaniacs X Reader book so check that out! No smut and requests are always open
428K 9.9K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...