muse. | xiao x reader ✔︎

By ppeachyss

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂ "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ?" "𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵." in which tired art major #1 and tired a... More

muse!
muse
baroque
canvas
designer
etching
feminist art
gouache
hue
impressionism
jazz age
kinetic sculpture
landscape
monochrome
naturalism
face reveal go brr
oil paint
palette
replica
satire
technique
venus
watercolor
my muse
bia
chronos
demeter
eros
flora
galene
hades
iris
justitia
keres
luna
minthe
neptune
oylmpus
smut stuff
happy halloween !
300k- some thoughts

anteros

20.9K 766 2.9K
By ppeachyss

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 (?) 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰.

------

it was finally thanksgiving break.

two weeks of no school , all nighters (the ones that weren't fun) , homework , and waking up at 4:45am just to attend some class with a perverted teacher.

you and xiao actually stayed at the dorms rather than leave , unlike most of your friends. xiao admitted that he had no one to go back home to and you simply just didn't really want to see your family. it's not like they would care anyway.

zhongli , ganyu , and yanfei stayed as well. apparently they always spent thanksgiving together and xiao joined (totally not forced) them too. this time the three went on vacation to some place away from campus.

you currently sat on the couch while your now boyfriend , xiao , buisied himself with the canvas in front of him. he faced away from you and sat on the chair.

((SHE GOT TATTOOS ON HER BODY AND SHE LIGHTSKIN KINDA NAUGHTY SHE GON TURN UP TO THE PARTY SOMEHING SEPMTHING (damn boy!) WHAT THE KICKBACK SAID (woohoo!))

his elegant hands rubbed on an area on the canvas gently , swirling his ring finger to mix the paints together. amber eyes were solid with concentration. warm colored paints splattered his hands and somehow got to his cheeks. he then reached over for a paintbrush and gave the work a few strokes slowly.

damn... he's hot.

every few seconds he would glance at you with his eyes but not turn around. you squinted at the painting , although xiao thought you were looking at him , so he blushed softly.

"wh- what is it... ?" he asked nervously , as if you wanted to do something with him.

"your colors could be blended a little more. maybe add some texture by layering them too." he snapped out of his daydream (of his hands on that ass?!) and nodded awkwardly.

"thanks. fuck." you tilted your head. "did you say something ?"

"no. shut up."

"okayy !"

he bit his lip so hard that he could bleed. there was a feeling of pent-up frustration in his heart. childe was right.

he DID have a shit ton of sexual frustration.

and who did he want to take it out on ?

it's you of course!!! ☺️☺️☺️

who else would it be ? xiao just couldn't stop looking at you and your fluttering eyelashes and smiling lips. he just wanted to give your hair a tight pull while kissing you in every part of your body.

he rolled his eyes , angry at himself for thinking of such inhuman thoughts. how could he think of such things about his own girlfriend ? shame on him.

"archons i'm so fucking horny." he meant to say in his head , but it ended up spilling all out of his mouth.

"i'm sorry what ?"

xiao visibly tensed up and sucked in a breath. there was now an even darker shade of wine red on his face. as he covered his mouth with his hand , he pretended to continue painting.

"nothing. you probably misheard something."

you actually picked up on his words. although you didn't look very nervous , your heart was running a whole fucking marathon.

you mustered up some courage to finally speak up.

"you know , i already said i'm fine with anything if it's you."

he looked at you once more. turning his body so he could face you , his arms rested on the top of the chair while legs were extended. "is that so ?" you nodded. "yeah. did you hear what i said ? you now have rights to kiss me." you said with an obvious tone.

xiao gently placed the paint pallete onto the messy desk and crawled over to you , his arms guiding you to lay below him.

i wonder if i will regret this.

you could feel his finger curling up your hair , a hum exiting his mouth.

((guys idk hiw to start makeouts 😕 this will be cringy))

he first started off gently , planting a soft kiss to your lips. you smiled at the feeling.

((HELP HOW DO I DO THIS ????? HOW DO PPL MAKEOUT ??? IS KISSING REAL ???? - an asexual social reject. this is so embarassing i hope none of my friends find this))

xiao let out a sigh the moment your hand stroked his cheek , leaning into your touch as if it was the last thing he could feel. this time the kiss lasted much longer , your lips parting slightly so he could slip his tounge in.

((PLS tht sounds like shit. im totally not readjng a 'how to fix your kiss fics' ok sorry ill shut up))

his hand went towards your hair and gripped onto it slightly while his opposite hand gently squeezed your hips. his body pressed onto yours , and you could feel his body inbetween your thighs.

after a few moments , he let go of your lips and gave you a small smile.

"can i... keep on going ?"

you nodded.

next he trailed down from your jaw to your neck , teeth sucking onto a part of your s/c skin. you let out a quiet groan that wasn't even audible unless someone was close by you. for example , xiao , who was kissing you and feeling every inch of your body.

"xiao..."

your legs grip on his hips tightened slightly when he went down to your chest.

((so like how do i end this ? do i just end the chapter or sumn 😦))

through his muffled voice , you could only make out a few words.

"i love you."

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦: 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------
thorry for the bad ending guyth 😕 altho with me luck on my tetht tommorow

im sorry typing like i have a lisp is so fuckign funny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 211 16
🎧 - ★ № ³ - ❝ 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙔, 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙍? ❞ #. ◤- 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 ...
86.2K 2.9K 21
𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 in which two people fall in love, even if one is betrothed to another "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ...
9.8K 283 22
' ' 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 ' ' Torn apart during childhood, meet again 8 years later. Changed souls, wi...
873 69 11
❝𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.❞ You and Xiao are two college students attending the Un...