My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-47

3.1K 137 72
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

Yesterday was the worst day, first Reyan's accident and then the sudden attack on me. It was really shocking for me, the way they came and attacked me. I thought this was the last day of my life but ahad came on time and saved me, I tried to fight but it was really difficult for me to fight with those scary bulky masked men.

Ahad yelled at me for being irresponsible but what can I do, mark was really worried for his friend. The shocking news which I got to know is ahad is still getting threat calls, he told me this when I got into that dreadful accident.
I even got nightmare yesterday night but ahad was with me and he consoled me.

Now I was sitting on bed, ahad was making breakfast for me. He packed my luggage and all as we are again shifting to Hussain Mansion. I was happy that I was again going to meet my family after so many days, but the situation was really bad. Reyan was still unconscious as ahad called sharik in morning, Everyone was worried about him, and secondly ahad told everyone that someone attacked me.

Everyone was really worried, I don't know what is happening. Yesterday turned out to be worst and I am having a feeling that something more then worst is going to happen, I am scared about that but I need to be strong for everyone. I was lost in my dreamland when I sensed someone caressing my cheeks lovingly, ahad.

"Did you sleep well, I mean did you get that nightmare again - he asked hesitantly, he is the cutest and most adorable human on this earth. I must say the look on his face was so cute.

"I slept well and I didn't get that nightmare again and I am fine because I know you are with me - I said lovingly staring at him, I myself don't know how those words slipped out from mouth.

"I am always with you - he said again making my heart skip a beat. We both were staring at each other when we heard a weird sound which was coming from my stomach.

Izzah you should write a book, I earlier also told you, "100 ways to embarrass yourself" - my consy popped in.

He laughed, pulled me closer to him saying - "dang izzah!!! You are the cutest". I felt embarrassed because of that, I hide my face in his chest and he chuckled.

"I am sorry for yesterday - he said and I looked at him, to see him staring at me. I shook my head.

"Please don't be sorry, I am angry on you but not because of you got angry on me. I am angry on you because you hided from me that you are still getting threat calls, these are not from some business rivals - I said huffing my cheeks, he looked guilty.

"I am sorry izzah, I don't want you to take any kind of stress. Everyone was already in tension because of Reyan's accident, I don't...... - he started and I cut him off just by a glare.

"Seriously ahad, there is a height of stupidity and you've already crossed that height - I said with an annoyed expression.

"I am really sorry, please forgive me - he said holding his ears, I made a face but forgave him.

"Now let's have breakfast, you also need to have medicines - he said, we started having our breakfast.

Actually, he was feeding me. I want to help him in making breakfast but he being stubborn as hell told me not to do any work, he told me "you need to rest izzah, I will handle everything please". He even told me if I tried to get up from bed and not to rest, he will tie me on bed with chains. Yes, he actually told me that, now as we were done with our breakfast, we were ready to go back to Hussain Mansion.

* * *

"WHAT - everyone screamed in unison, As we told them what happened yesterday, everyone knew about me being attacked but no one knew what was the whole thing.

"I will kill those bastards, ashhole. How can they hurt bhabhi (sister in law)???
Bhai why are they doing like this??? - cursed adam angrily, I face palmed.

"Adam please calm down, just look at me I am perfectly fine. No need to be angry and I told you, I don't like who curse, so no cursing - I said like I was scolding a kid and adam looked down but I can see him getting red with anger.

"Adam is right, those bastards needs some beating, why are they doing this??? I am so angry on those peoples - said dadi (grandma) angrily.

"I am fine guys, we need to concentrate on reyan now. We should go to hospital, ahad I want to go to hospital, I want to see Inaya - I said looking at ahad but he glared at me.

"No you are not going anywhere, you will be at home. Me and adam are going to hospital and we will send Inaya and sharik at home as they would be tired - said ahad making me glare at him.

"No I want to go, I can't sit here like this please, I wan..... - I started but was cutt of in between.

"Izzah, he is right. You are not fine, you should take rest and no arguements now. Go to your room and rest - said mom, I made a puppy face but it didn't worked this time.

I grumpily walked to my room, I heard some chuckles but I ignored and went to room. I sat on bed, suddenly ahad came and sat on his knees infront of me holding my hands.

"What happened - he asked raising his eyebrows but I didn't looked at him.

"Izzahhh please - he said and I looked at him angrily.

"I want to go to hospital and see reyan, ahad you are being over protective for me. I am fine look at me, I am perfectly fine. I am feeling like I am caged, i want to see my brother - I said, I saw emotions in his eyes like helplessness, guilt and pain.....?

"Am I caging you?? - he asked and I quickly regretted saying this. He is taking it in wrong way.

"Ohh god ahad, you are too much. I am just saying that I want to go, why are you stopping me, please stop over-thinking - I said making him understand and he sigh a breath.

"I am sorry, I misunderstood yo.......- he started but I cut him off in between as I placed my lips on his. After our passionate lip-lock, he looked at me in surprise.

"Please let me g......- I started but was cutt off as he placed his lips on mine.
After sometime, we detached.

"Please understand izzah, I want you to be safe. For now, you going out is risky and I can't take risk with my life - he said and I melted at that.

How can someone be so adorable and cute??? - I thought.

Cute huhh - my consy popped.

"Ok, just for you I am not going but please send Inaya and sharik bhai here. They would be tired - I said placing my palm on his cheek and he smiled.

"Don't worry, I will send Inaya here. I will go now and please take rest - he said, pulling me in a hug and kissing my forehead, he left the house. I layed on bed and covered myself with duvet.

Before 2 days, we both were so happy but now. Everything is a mess, it seems like, god is also angry on me and ahad on something. Just after our confession day, we have to leave our own house. Then just after we came from Paris, reyan's accident. I was tired with these continuous events, I really want to pull my hairs in frustration.

Why someone is doing like this??? Why someone wants to destroy this beautiful family??? I just couldn't comprehend anything. I really want to know, who is behind all this. Ahad told me that, reyan's accident was planned, me being attacked was planned. He told me about the threat call he got yesterday night. He even got the call today morning.

He was looking really worried, I asked him at first what happened. But he didn't said anything as he don't want to make me worried, these are his words.
But after threatening him that I will not have medicines, he told me everything.
I am having a gut feeling that something more is gonna happen these days, I don't know why but from yesterday I have this bad feeling.

I was laying on bed. Suddenly, door opened revealing my friends and Ramsha bhabhi. They came and sat beside me.

"Hello everyone - I chirped but everyone was looking at me worriedly.

"Izzah are you fine?? What happened yesterday??? You must be in pain right - spoke ramsha bhabhi and I face palmed.

"Oh god, I am fine just look at me guys - I said but they didn't looked satisfied.

"No izzah, are you worried about something. Tell me - asked inaya and I glared at her.

"Really, says who. Who herself is so tired and worried - I said looking at her accusingly.

"No, I am fine - she said looking everywhere but at us.

"Oh really, then look at us and say this inaya - said Ira, as she looked at us. I saw her eyes moist. I pulled her in a hug and we all group hugged, she started sobbing and weeping hysterically.

Tears started flowing from my eyes, I couldn't keep my tears back seeing my friend in this condition. She was not stopping, we all were trying but she was crying very badly. It's even good that she is not keeping her emotions in heart, as she has a habit of hiding her pain and tears from us.

"I can't see him like this, I just can't - cried Inaya and I was continuously patting her back, We separated.

"Why can't you see him like this?? Tell me - asked Inayat wiping her tears.

"Because I.....- she didn't said anything further.

"Because you love him Inaya, why are you hiding your feelings??? Just because of your past. You know what Inaya, your insecurities, your fears are over shadowing your love for him. That's why he can't see your love??? Please confess, take your feeling out, tell everything to reyan - I said to inaya and she wiped her tears.

"But I don't know anything about love, are you sure??? - said Inaya scaredly.

"Ahad and me, ramsha and sharik, adam and noor, Ira and aakash, Inayat and samad. You see them almost everday, you see their eyes held love for each other, its love Inu. Respecting each other, caring for each other, its love - I said imagining ahad, as I looked she was still looking scared.

"Love is something that could not be seen. It flows in the air, in the blood and inadvertently touches your heart. It can fill the gaps in life and make you feel that everything is beautiful and full of sunshine. This light starts to shine in dark corners, whole world becomes bright and darkness will no longer surround that person - I said still imagining ahad.

"You care, you respect, you adore, you can't see him in pain, you can't see his tears, you want to see him happy, you want to see him just like he is. Its love Inaya, this feeling is love. Some people don't have this feeling love in their life, you are lucky that you have reyan in your life. Reyan is a gem Inaya, please tell him everything after he wakes up. He will wake up and have to wake up for you - I said holding her hands, her eyes again welled up and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"I love him, I love reyan. Yes, I love him - she said happily closing her eyes.

"But Izzah, how will I face him?? Farooq uncle is still angry on me, I just can't - she said and I was happy that she was finally letting her feelings out.

"Don't be scared, farooq uncle is a father. He can't see his son lying on hospital bed that's why he reacted like this - I said smiling.

"Am I the reason of reyan's accident?? - whispered Inaya looking at her lap.

"No, are you mad??? You are not the reason, stupid. Reyan was scared to lose you, it's not your fault - said ramsha and she smiled.

We started talking, inaya took all her feelings out. She was hiding so many things in her heart, we made her understand that reyan will never leave you. She is scared that reyan will also leave her just like her parents and family left her. She is slowly overcoming her fear now, I am happy seeing her. She is being strong now, she is no more crying.

We heard voices from hall, we looked at each other in confusion. We left the room and went to hall, as we came. I saw farooq uncle and sharik sitting on sofa. As they saw us, I saw regret and guilt in farooq uncle's eyes.

"Inaya I am sorry my child, please forgive me for my behavior in hospital. I was blinded with anger that I didn't saw your condition, please forgive me.
I apologize for every bad words I said to you, I reacted that way because I can't see my son lying on hospital bed,
I am sorry - cried farooq uncle and inaya shook her head.

"No uncle, you are a father figure to me. Please don't uncle please, I understand, after all he is your son, I understand your feelings also uncle - said Inaya wiping her tears, uncle smiled looking at her and patted her head.

"May god gives you every happiness my child, now I just want to see your and reyan's marriage. My blessing are with you - said uncle with a smile, Inaya shyly looked down and everyone smiled.

Everyone started to talk, after sometime. My friends left, I tried to stop Inaya even everyone tried but she didn't stopped, she said she want to go to hospital. My friends and uncle left, sharik bhai ate food, took bath, changed and again went to hospital. We tried to stop him but he just told that he needs to go.

Mom told me to take rest, everyone retired to their room and I also went in my room. As I came, I saw myself in mirror, the bandage on my arms and forehead, the red finger prints around my throat which are slowly fading. I was so tired with these continuous events.

I want everything to be ok, but I think their are more hurdles and obstacles. Remembering reyan's accident, ahad's helplessness, the pain, the tears in his eyes. My eyes welled up, my husband is so strong that he is handling everything. Even adam, he is young for all these things, but the way he is handling everything is amazing.

He is trying hard not to cry, not to have a breakdown, its just amazing. These hussain brothers are strong and brave.
I smiled at my own thoughts, I tried to forget every negative thing but again and again remembering ahad's pain, my heart clench, tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

I started to sob silently, I tried to stop but I couldn't. I want everything at place, the trio friendship, Adam's mischief, dadi's enthusiasm, mom's beautiful smile, chachi's positive thinking.

Please god, don't break this beautiful family. Make everyone happy, I can't see everyone being silent and in pain, I can't see their tears, their pain, their sadness, their helplessness. Please make everyone happy again - I made a silent prayer in my mind.

Suddenly, I felt someone back hugging me. I relaxed in his arms, it was ahad. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck and I leaned at his chest, we were like this for sometime when he turned me around.

"Why are these tears flowing from your beautiful eyes - he asked wiping my tears, I looked down but he quickly raised my chin.

"Ahad when will this stop, I am tired I can't see everyone suffering. I want to see everyone happy, I can't see you in pain - I said sobbing, his eyes held pain, sadness and tears.

"Everything will be ok someday, we have to fight izzah. What happened to you?? You told me yesterday about hope and you don't remember that. Don't lose hopes - he said trying to cheer up my mood.

He is not showing his pain, just because of me then why should I be weak. I should be strong, I can't be weak. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"You are right ahad, I have to be strong and I am. I am sorry for making you feel sad, but now I will not cry - I said wiping my tears, smiling and he smiled looking at me. He took me in a bone crushing hug.

"We will make everything ok ahad - I mumbled in his arms, he hummed in response. He picked me up in his arms, walked towards bed, placing me on bed. He hovered over me placing his lips on mine.

Again the stars witnessed two souls becoming one in every sense in this night. They were really happy in each other's arms but they didn't know that the storm is going to hit them very hard.

————————————
Precap :-

"Finally you both are here together, we were waiting for you only. Now we can kill both of you together - someone said and started laughing evilly.

"Why are you doing this??? Who are you??? Why are you doing this with my family??? Tell me - I yelled but it seems like they ignored, I heard more people laughing.

—————————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 412 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
23.4K 1.1K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
51.3K 2.2K 62
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
260K 11.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...