WITH ME (MANAN)

By arpithapk

A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX

XVIII

3K 219 25
By arpithapk

It's been two weeks Manik and Nandini having their long distance relationship and both missed each others presence a lot. Due to the time difference and Manik's shooting both of them couldn't video call or talk much but both stayed touch through text. Both of them knew what was happening in each other's life. 

It was Saturday night and the Murty couple have gone for a business party with the Malhotra couple and Nandini was alone at home, so she thought to video call her boyfriend. She took her laptop and skyped Manik. While Manik after finishing his shoot went to his hotel room and freshened up. He went to his bed and planned to call his girlfriend as it's been long they had a proper conversation thinking about all this, he got a skype call and with a bright smile he accepted her call.

Nandini (shouting) : I missed you so much Mani.

Manik (laughing) : I missed you more my baby.

Both of them talked about everything and anything and Manik informed Nandini that he will be reaching home tomorrow afternoon as he have his flight at midnight today. Nandini after hearing this news was jumping with happiness and Manik was watching his baby antics. Both of them wished each other night and went to sleep. 

The next day Nandini woke up and freshened up and went down and saw the Malhotra were also their. She went to them hugged everyone and greeted each other.

Nandini : Amma you know today Mani is coming back so I will be going to pick him up in the afternoon.

Her parents agreed and everyone was happy seeing their princess shining with happiness as her prince charming was coming back. She told her both moms to prepare all the food according to Manik's likes. She was also planning to make his favorite dessert which he liked especially made from her hands, her payasam. After having her breakfast, she started preparing payasam and kept in the fridge after preparing it. She went to her room as it was already time and got ready.

(Nandini's attire)

She went down and took her car keys and bid both her families farewell and drove to the airport. She rode her car hearing soft music and she reached her destination. She went to the waiting area and checked for Manik's flight details and waited for him. While Manik after reaching took his luggage and was walking when suddenly he was engulfed in a tight hug by none other then his girlfriend who was hugging him like a baby koala. Both of them snuggled into each other's warmth.

Nandini : I missed you so much Mani.

Manik : I missed you Shona (pecked her earlobe)

The people in the airport saw their small moment and awwed at the couple and some recognizing the couple started taking their pictures. Manik and Nandini seeing the attention they were getting settled themselves and went to Nandini's car with Manik holding her one hand and other hand he had his luggage. They went to her car and dropped his luggage and Manik sat in the passenger seat and Nandini sat in the driving seat. Both of them left the airport and drove to Murty Mansion.

(Manik's attire) 

They reached Murty Mansion and Manik was welcomed by both his mothers and he went to his dads and greeted them.

Neyonika : Manu bacha go and freshen up and even you Nandu. Ishu will set the table for lunch.

Ishita : Yes Neyo come. 

Both the ladies went to the kitchen to check the final preparation and to set the table. Nandini and Manik went to their respective rooms to freshen up and came down to have lunch.

(Manik's attire. Ignore the shades)

(Nandini's attire) 

They had a fun filled lunch with their parents asking about Manik's shooting and talking about the business. After having their lunch and spending time with each other, Manik and Nandini went to Nandini's room whereas the elders thought to go out. 

In Nandini's room,                                                                            Manik and Nandini was sitting on the bed with Manik back hugging Nandini and Nandini blabbering about what she all did when he wasn't their, whereas her boyfriend was busy nuzzling on her.

Nandini (playing with his fingers which was on her waist) : Mani you listening to me ?

Manik (still nuzzling) : Hmm jaana.

Nandini knowing that it's waste of time snuggled in his warmth more. Manik with his one day grown stubble started nuzzling on her neck and Nandini started feeling ticklish due to his stubble and giggled.

Nandini (giggling) : Mani don't do like that

Manik (still doing the same thing) : Not to do what shona.

Manik continued doing that to hear her sweet giggles, while Nandini having enough turned and sat on his lap straddling him.

Nandini (holding his face and examining his jaw) : Mani you need to shave your stubble is tickling me (angry pout)

Manik (pecked her pout and rubbed his stubble on her hand) : Hmm...Is this tickling my baby.

Nandini : Mani enough please.

Manik : Ok my baby 

MATURE CONTENT !!! 

Manik and Nandini looked at each other face and being this close to each other Manik couldn't control and started kissing her rosy lips and Nandini moaned feeling his rough lips on her lips after weeks. Both of them were lost in their moment and Manik made Nandini lay down in the bed with his one hand on her heads backside and other hand holding her neck while Nandini had both her hands wrapped over his neck. Manik made sure that he doesn't put his full body weight on her. Both of them were kissing passionately and Manik removed her shrug and started kissing her cheeks and giving her wet kisses on her neck, the other hand was feeling her curves. Nandini was under his mercy and was fondling his hair and moaning his name.

Manik being away with her and finally feeling her soft skin couldn't control and removed his t-shirt and kissed her breast above her clothes on and pulled her one strap and kissed her shoulder and followed the same action with her other shoulder. Nandini was moaning his name and enjoying his love which he was giving her. Manik removed her crop top and it was the first time that Manik was seeing her like this half-naked. Nandini was feeling shy and was going to cover herself but Manik stopped.

Manik : It's your Mani shona....Don't hide yourself from me I have all the rights baby.

Nandini after hearing him didn't hide herself but her cheeks were covered in red. Manik kissed her forehead and cheeks and pecked her lip.

Manik (caressing her hair) : Do you want me to continue, are you feeling uncomfortable.

Nandini seeing his love for her did have a heart to stop him.

Nandini : I trust you Mani.

Manik after hearing her this sentence took her lips to convey his feeling and broke this kiss but he kept on pecking her lips.

Manik : I love you baby....Tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable ok.

Nandini knew that he was her man and she won't feel uncomfortable with him blinked her eyes and Manik gazed at her breast.

Manik : You look so beautiful shona. 

He pecked her lips and kissed her asset on top of her bra and started kissing her stomach and nuzzled his nose on her navel.

Nandini (moaning) : Mani....

Manik smiled hearing her moaning and continued to nuzzle and give wet kisses on her navel to hear her moaning. Nandini after having enough turned Manik and now she was on top. She gazed at his face and pecked his forehead, his eyes, cheeks, nose and his mole and finally took his lips for a deep and passionate kiss. Manik was surprised seeing his love doing this but he was really enjoying what she was doing to him. Nandini started giving wet kisses on his jaw and went down and kissed his adam's apple.

Manik (groaning) : Hmmm baby.

Nandini continued with her assault and gave wet kisses on his neck and bit his neck and gave him a hickey. She traced her fingers on his body and stopped on his abs and was staring at his  abs.

Manik (smirk) : Do you like what you staring at babygirl ?

Nandini (blushed but comped her self) : Only mine.

Manik : Only yours.

Nandini after hearing from Manik started kissing his abs and bit on his nipple, while Manik was groaning and moaning her name. Manik having enough pulled Nandini to himself but made sure the hold was not tight took her lips for a deep kiss and broke the kiss and kissed all over her face.

Manik (holding her face) : That was amazing (pecked her lips) 

Nandini blushed while Manik laughed seeing his girlfriend who was bold a minute before but know became a shy soul. He gave her his t-shirt and made her wear that and both of them laid on the bed with Manik holding her waist and Nandini's head on his chest.

Manik (caressing her hair) : Did I make you uncomfortable jaana ?

Nandini : You can never make me uncomfortable Mani and I loved what we shared before.

Manik : Even I loved it to...Especially my wild Nandu (teasing) 

Nandini (blushed and hit his chest) : Don't tease me Mani.

Manik : Ok ok...Now sleep

Manik cuddled Nandini and pecked her lips and her hickey.

Manik : I love you Jaan. (pecked her forehead)

Nandini : I love you Mani (pecked his heat) 

Comment about the update and vote❤

Have a good day ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 4.8K 51
This is a love story of a girl who has reborn and not a boy but a jinn who was waited for his love for centuries.
19.3K 1.7K 28
This is a historical love story show that how you support your partner in every situation. so let's see a beautiful love story of Manan.
18.9K 2.3K 17
"Kasak (Ruk Ruk ke hone wali peeda)" the name itself says about the pain , the intermittent pain which characters are going to experience before they...
3.6K 171 21
Hi friends, this is the my another new manan story. This is my take on the life of manan in the town of Bollywood, Mumbai to achieve their dream. le...