V

Nandini was wearing a short and a t-shirt tucked in as she wanted to wear something comfortable. She called her parents and talked to them and also informed then about her dinner plan with Manik. Raman who heard his princess was going to have dinner with a guy restricted first but Nandini being her appa's princess told him that he was the guy who gave her lift and they became friends during the journey. And also told him about the company which she was going to work for was his, but she didn't mention the company's name to be Malhotra. Still her appa was doubtful but he trusted his princess and told her to message him when she returns after her dinner and also warned her that if she gets late to reach home also to message him. 

(Nandini's attire)

(Nandini's attire)

Manik messaged her when he reached her address and Nandini asked him to come inside but he told her that he will come next time as they already have there dinner plan waiting. So she informed Mary Aunty who is the caretaker of the Mansion about her departure and also informed her to sleep as she might be late and also she has the spare key with her of the mansion. As Nandini is staying alone so her appa thought to assign Mary Aunty and his princess will not feel any difficulty. Nandini left her mansion and saw that Manik was waiting for her standing near his car. Nandini was totally drooling of his casual look but she got back to herself before she could get caught. Manik who was leaning against his car and looking at his phone, heard the sound of her shoes and was caught awestruck with sight because Nandini was looking like a teenager as she was looking cute as well as hot. Nandini who saw Manik was looking at her coughed to get his attenion.

Manik (came back from his staring session) : Ahmmm Miss Murty planning to kill someone with your look ?

Nandini (came near to Manik and tip toed) : Is the planning working Mr Malhotra ?

Manik : Totally Miss Murty.....(but his expression changed to thinking and tease) Nandu are you sure that you are an adult because you look like a school going girl with this height.

Nandini's nose flared after hearing him commenting about her height                                                       
 Nandini : Oye Mr Malhotra I can't help it if you are like a giraffe but my height is cute and don't you dare to comment on it (pointed her index finger and a serious face). Don't you want your treat or else I will leave now.

Manik : Ok Miss Murty as you say I won't comment that you are bunny (with a teasing face)

Nandini : Manik yaar (with an irritated cribbing face)

Manik : Ok ok come get inside the care.

After getting settled in the car. Manik started to drive and was going to ask Nandini where they should go.

Manik : Nandu where do you want to go?

Nandini : Mani.....(with her cute pout) I don't know much about Mumbai so you suggest me where shall we go but I will treat you.

Manik : Ok.....I will take you to my favorite place and trust me you will love there food.

Manik was grinning when he was telling this and Nandini agreed to him. The car journey was a silent affair only the soft background melody of the music was heard and their breathing.               
After riding for a long time, they finally reached there place and Nandini was blowed out after seeing the place he took her. 

(It was a restaurant with a river flowing between the seating arrangement)

Manik escorted Nandini like a gentleman he is and they both ordered food. The food arrived and both of them talked about the silliest of silliest things. After having their dinner and Nandini paid the bill but Manik tried a lot to pay the bill, but she didn't agree. Both of them left the restaurant and sat in the car.

In the car,                                                                                            Manik : Nandu do you want to go somewhere ?

Nandini (hesitantly) : Can we go to the beach Mani ? 

Manik : Of course Nandu and the next time you don't need to hesitate when you are asking me something, just order Nandu.

Nandini was smiling and agreed to him. Even though they have met only once but having Manik next to Nandini she felt a feeling of protectiveness. Manik was happy that he could spend more time with her. Both of them talked casually and they reached the beach.

After seeing the beach, Nandini removed her shoes and ran to the beach and she started playing with the water. Manik who was seeing this was having a shocked and happy face of seeing a childish-kid-women. After getting tired playing with water, Nandini went near Manik.

Manik : See I knew it from your height that you are a kid (chuckled and teasing face)

Nandini : Mani (cribbing face)

Manik : Ok ok sorry my princess. Come I will treat you with a kulfi.

Nandini after hearing Manik calling her "my princess" had butterflies flying in her stomach but she covered it when she heard that he was going to treat her with kulfi. Manik helped Nandini to dust herself from the mud and both of them walked to the nearby kulfi waala. After buying the kulfi, they stood near Manik's car and started having it.        It was already being late so they thought to end today's night and Manik dropped Nandini to her house. Nandini left his car only after getting a promise from him that the next time he will surely come to her house when he comes to meet her. Manik also told about how his mom is wishing to see her and Nandini also said that she will come soon to meet his mom. She also told him to message her once he reaches his home.

After reaching to her room, Nandini messaged her appa about her safely returning back and her appa messaged her back quickly as if he was waiting for her message. Nandini after seeing this called him and ordered him to sleep as it's already late and as it was weekend tomorrow so he should wake up a bit late as he slept late. Raman after hearing from his princess didn't argue much and obeyed to his daughter. Both of them said good night and kept their phone. 

Nandini after talking to her father, freshened up and changed to her night ware and was doing her night routine. Meanwhile in Malhotra Mansion, after reaching his house he saw his mother was waiting for him sleeping in the couch in the living room. Manik called his mom and told her to sleep in her room and asked her why did she wait for him. His mother tossed that question and asked about how did his dinner go with Nandini. As it was already late, Manik promised his mother that he will tell her about it tomorrow and told her to sleep.

Manik reached his room and freshened up. He took his phone and messaged Nandini about him reaching his home safely and Nandini replied back. Both of them wished each other night and also thanked about the amazing experience they had for the dinner.                             That night Manik and Nandini had a peaceful smile and wished to spend more time with each other in future.

*The restaurant which was mentioned was totally an imaginary place.                                                         
Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤                              Have a good day ✨