XVIII

It's been two weeks Manik and Nandini having their long distance relationship and both missed each others presence a lot. Due to the time difference and Manik's shooting both of them couldn't video call or talk much but both stayed touch through text. Both of them knew what was happening in each other's life. 

It was Saturday night and the Murty couple have gone for a business party with the Malhotra couple and Nandini was alone at home, so she thought to video call her boyfriend. She took her laptop and skyped Manik. While Manik after finishing his shoot went to his hotel room and freshened up. He went to his bed and planned to call his girlfriend as it's been long they had a proper conversation thinking about all this, he got a skype call and with a bright smile he accepted her call.

Nandini (shouting) : I missed you so much Mani.

Manik (laughing) : I missed you more my baby.

Both of them talked about everything and anything and Manik informed Nandini that he will be reaching home tomorrow afternoon as he have his flight at midnight today. Nandini after hearing this news was jumping with happiness and Manik was watching his baby antics. Both of them wished each other night and went to sleep. 

The next day Nandini woke up and freshened up and went down and saw the Malhotra were also their. She went to them hugged everyone and greeted each other.

Nandini : Amma you know today Mani is coming back so I will be going to pick him up in the afternoon.

Her parents agreed and everyone was happy seeing their princess shining with happiness as her prince charming was coming back. She told her both moms to prepare all the food according to Manik's likes. She was also planning to make his favorite dessert which he liked especially made from her hands, her payasam. After having her breakfast, she started preparing payasam and kept in the fridge after preparing it. She went to her room as it was already time and got ready.

 She went to her room as it was already time and got ready

(Nandini's attire)

She went down and took her car keys and bid both her families farewell and drove to the airport. She rode her car hearing soft music and she reached her destination. She went to the waiting area and checked for Manik's flight details and waited for him. While Manik after reaching took his luggage and was walking when suddenly he was engulfed in a tight hug by none other then his girlfriend who was hugging him like a baby koala. Both of them snuggled into each other's warmth.

Nandini : I missed you so much Mani.

Manik : I missed you Shona (pecked her earlobe)

The people in the airport saw their small moment and awwed at the couple and some recognizing the couple started taking their pictures. Manik and Nandini seeing the attention they were getting settled themselves and went to Nandini's car with Manik holding her one hand and other hand he had his luggage. They went to her car and dropped his luggage and Manik sat in the passenger seat and Nandini sat in the driving seat. Both of them left the airport and drove to Murty Mansion.