XIII

After Manik making her wear the bracelet and telling her not to remove it both of them continued their date. 

Manik : I know we had our dinner but a small celebration won't mind right

Nandini agreed to him and both of them cut a small cake to celebrate their relationship and also her post birthday. Manik and Nandini was sitting in the setup made my Manik and both of them were talking about everything and anything.

Nandini : Mani when did arrange all this.

Manik : I have been planning about this for a few days and finally thought to execute this on your birthday and tada here it is.

After hearing this Nandini showed him her smiling face and both of them were sitting peacefully with Manik caressing the bracelet.

Manik (curiously) : Nandu I know you were in abroad for your studies so have you dated any guy or had any crush on anyone.

Nandini : Mani I never had time to be in a relationship and to be honest I never really found a guy like that.

Manik (teasing) : And finally you found a guy right....And that's me.

Nandini (grinning mischievously) : Mani I did have crush on one guy you know. He was so hot and charming and so helpful. He also stayed near my area. He was also going to propose me.

Nandini was appreciating the non-existing guy and Manik was being jealous and was planning to murder the non-existing guy. After hearing the last line he couldn't control his jealousy and possessiveness.

Manik (angry and possessively) : Who is that guy ? And how dare he propose you and what did you answer him? (and pulled Nandini near him)

Nandini (after seeing her plan working and not wanting to trouble him) : Aree Mani their was no one like that and you are my first and last guy.

Manik after hearing her was calm but then understood that she was pranking him and fake glared her.

Nandini : But you know Mani, I smell jealousy.

Manik (annoyed) : Yaya you are a smell catcher you can smell things.

Nadini seeing his annoyed face pulled his cheek and called him cute, Manik swatted her hand.

Manik : Cute Nandu yaar call me anything but not cute.

Nandini (irritating him) : No you are my cutie pie.

Manik after hearing her calling him cutie pie started tickling her and both of them fell down in their seats and Manik seeing her that she was not able to breathe due to laughing so much stopped. He caressed her cheek and gave her fishy kisses on her face and Nandini was a blushing queen and not able to control more, she started kissing him. Manik was shocked seeing her more, while Nandini bit his lips and got him out of his daze and both of them kissed passionately. 

Manik (after breaking the kiss and catching his breath) : I didn't know that my Nandu was so wild.

Nandini (blushed) : Mani don't tease me please.

Manik : Ok my shy baby, come lets leave it's already late.

Manik and Nandini left their date place and started going to Murty Mansion. While driving, Manik took Nandini's hands and entwined their hands together and drove.

Nandini : Mani we should tell our parents about us.

Manik : Of course shona, will tell them tomorrow and trust me our parents will be so happy after hearing this news.

After a peaceful ride both of them reached Murty Mansion. Manik and Nandini made their way to their rooms. Manik dropped her to her room and was going to his room. Before leaving Nandini stopped Manik and hold his hand.

Nandini (still holding his hand) : Thankyou Mani for this wonderful date and making my birthday more special. Good Night and I love you Mani (raised her toes and gave him a peck on his cheek)

Manik was surprised when Nandini stopped him from going and also holding his hand. But he wanted to see what was his girl going to do.

Manik : You don't need to thank me Nandu and I am going to pamper my girl more so I don't need this thanks. You deserve more than this. Good Night and dream about me. I love you meri Jaan (gave her a forehead peck)

Both of them changed their clothes and remembered about their date and the moments they spend together. They couldn't wait for the next day to come soon.

Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤

Have a good day ✨