X

After the reunion between the childhood best friends, both the women and men of the families spend time together mostly. Neyonika and Ishita have become best friends and Neyonika also made Ishita as her partner in the NGO, Ishita also teaches the NGO children music. Raman and Raj are reminiscing their childhood days but both the father have one which which they wish wanted to happen. Manik is Nandini's guardian whenever she is stuck in something the first person she will think is about Manik, while Nandini is Manik's secret keeper and solution master. Both of them understands each other like a soul. 

Weekend dinner plans, unexpected visits to each other's house and small picnic have become a ritual in between Malhotra and Murty. Manik considers Ishita and Raman as his own parents and he loves to flirt with his Ishi maa and to make his Raman appa irritated with it. While Nandini also considers Neyonika and Raj as her own parents but the bond between them is something more beautiful. It's been six months and the NGO project have been completed and today is the pooja for it. Both the family was ready and was in the NGO.

At IshNeyo (After being best friends, Neyonika wanted Ishita to be also her partner in her new starting NGO so she wanted both of them name to be their so Ishita and Neyonika made IshNeyo)

The ladies, Neyonika, Ishita and Nandini was looking after the last things for the pooja and Raj and Raman was also looking after the other requirements. Manik had gone out to his car to get gifts and chocolates for the NGO children.

 Manik had gone out to his car to get gifts and chocolates for the NGO children

(Manik's attire)

(Nandini's attire

(Nandini's attire. She has done a messy bun) 

The pooja got over and Nandini distributed prasad to everyone. After having lunch with the NGO people, they thought to go to their respective houses as they were tired. But Nandini wanted to spend some more time with the children so Manik assured both their parents that they will come after some time. 

Nandini spend her time with the children and Manik also did the same. The children asked Nandini and Manik to sing a song and Manik after hearing her voice was deeply dazed in her voice. After spending some time with the children it was getting late so Manik and Nandini decided to leave. The ride to the Murty Mansion was filled with comfortable silence and occasionally glancing each other. They reached their destination. Both of them got down the car and Manik was leaning against the car and Nandini was in front of him.

Nandini : Bye Mani and thanks for the ride. 

Manik pulled Nandini and Nandini was surprised by thus action as he have never done this before but she didn't feel uncomfortable. Manik after pulling her looked in her eyes to see any discomfort after finding none, he slid her hair which was covering her face and caressed her cheek.

Manik (still caressing her cheek) : You were looking breath taking beautiful Nandini and your voice sounds like honey to me. You don't need to thank me Nandu, it's only your right and good night. (he pecked her cheek suddenly and left her and drove to his house)

Nandini was in daze with his action and when she heard the sound of the tyre came out from her shock and touched her cheek where Manik pecked. She was surprised because it was the first time he pecked her cheek, hugs and forehead kisses were common in them but this was something different. Thinking about it made her dizzy with butterflies and her cheeks tint red.  While Manik was grinning like a kid and was thinking about the moment.

Nandini after reaching her room ad freshening up again remembered about it and was blushing like a teenage girl. She took her phone and message Manik and slept. Manik after reaching his house and freshening up in his room, heard a notification in his mobile. So he went to check who messaged him at this time and was shocked and blushing after reading the message.

Nandini : You were looking like my prince charming Mani today. Good Night ❤

That night the two best friends were getting to know that what they feel for each other is something more beautiful and divine. They couldn't wait to explore it.

Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤

Have a good day ✨