IX

After a tiresome week, weekend arrived and the Malhotra and Murty had started with there daily routines. It was afternoon and in the Murty Mansion, the princess was still sleeping because of her tight schedule she had and Ishita was running behind her house trying to make everything perfect as she had her husband's investor coming over for dinner. Raman was sitting in the living room and watching everything his wife is doing and not able to see her running he called her.

Raman : Ishu come here.

Ishita : Raman it's not the time for romance and we have people coming over for dinner.

Raman (strictly) : Mrs Ishita Raman Murty this is the last time I am telling you to come here.

Ishita who heard her husbands strict voice didn't want to disobey him more went and sat next to him and Raman told the butler to get him some food and water. Nandini after waking up and was standing near the stairs saw also this and went near her parents.

Raman (side hugging) : Ishu why are you getting so tensed it's just the investors are coming for dinner and drink this water.

Ishita (calmed herself) : Raman.....I don't want them to complain about anything and it's one of your important project (with a sad sigh)

Raman : Ishu baba I have told you this a million times and I am telling you again I don't care if the deal goes but don't toil much and spoil your health. You also skipped your lunch for this (showing her a glare)

Nandini was hearing all this and after hearing that her amma skipped her lunch the mini-monster couldn't control.

Nandini (scolding Ishita like a teacher) : Amma what is this? Everything is fine and they are only coming home in the evening and you skipped your lunch Mrs Murty. You always scold me when I skip my lunch and look at you now behaving like an irresponsible child. And you are not moving from here until you finish your lunch and I will the butlers to do the rest of the preparation for dinner.

Ishita and Raman was blessed to have a daughter like Nandini and they thanked there Ayyappa. Nandini went to the kitchen and informed the butlers about the dinner menu and went to the hall and sat near her. Raman after seeing Nandini coming near them started feeding the mother-daughter duo.

In Malhotra Mansion,                                                                      It was already mid-afternoon and the Malhotra were sitting in there living room and spending some time. Manik told them they will leave at 6 for the dinner and it was already 5. So Neyonika told them to get ready and everyone went to there respective rooms to get ready. It was half-past 6 when they started from their mansion.

 It was half-past 6 when they started from their mansion

(Manik's attire. Ignore the shades)

In Murty Mansion, (Ishra's room)                                                  Ishita was wearing her accessories standing near the mirror and Raman after changing saw his beautiful wife doing this and he engulfed her in a back hug and pecked her head. Raman helped her to wear her rest of the accessories.