Bring Me To 1D (One Direction...

By wonder_boy

**THERE ARE SOME SEXUAL SCENES AND SOME SCENES OF ABUSE IN THIS STORY**------------------------------------ '... More

The Trailer
PART ONE - THE GO1DEN TICKET
GO1DEN TICKET COMPETITION - SWEDEN
You Are!
Here's My Number, So Call Me, Maybe?
Carpe Diem!
Kiss Me
Cheese Rolling
GO1DEN TICKET COMPETITION - AUSTRALIA
From Chubster To Freak
Broken Parts That Might Fit
Scar Tissue
Open Arms For Broken Hearts
GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITION - USA
Frapes Of Wrath
The Art Of Seduction
Resident Evil
Tantrums And Tiaras
Dude Looks Like A Lady
Beauty Queen of Only Eighteen
GO1DEN TICKET COMPETITION - UK
Vajazzled!
Like A Virgin
And Let Me Kiss You
Every Cloud Has A Go1Den Lining
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!**
PART TWO - BRING ME TO 1D
New York! New York!
One Way Or Another
These Girls Fall Like Dominoes
Teenage Kicks
Messy Buns And Onesies
Storm In A 'D' Cup
Suck Face!
Who's Got My Hairy Toe?
Aftermath
Para...Para...Paradise!
Moments
The Perfect Sky Is Torn
Rock Me
Rip Tides And Strong Currents!
I'll Be Your Superman!
We Are Never...Ever...Ever...
BFFs!
Think I Wanna Marry You!
Just Good Friends
I Knew You Were Trouble...
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**
Fade To Black
Facing Demons
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Behind A Painted Smile

56.6K 762 46
By wonder_boy

BEHIND A PAINTED SMILE

Mackenzie

It was the morning of the 'Bring Me To 1D' Beauty pageant grand final and I'd spent the last four hours in my bedroom with an entourage to rival Mariah Carey's. The place was full of hairdressers, manicurists, make-up artists and dress fitters, all paid for with my Dad's credit card.

"It's not dark enough," I barked at the beautician. She fidgeted with the spray tan nozzle and looked nervously over my shoulder as I scrutinised myself in the mirror. "Do another coat. And hurry up! We have to be at the pageant registration in an hour." The girl adjusted the nozzle and began spraying manically, sticking her tongue out in concentration. "And don't overdo it. I don't want to look like an Oompah Loompah."

Angelina, who had been carefully packaging up my hand sequinned 'Gucci' dress that I was wearing for the 'Evening wear' section of the pageant, suddenly let out a squeal and ran over to my huge bay window, peering out excitedly. "There's Daniel! He's just getting into his car. Oh my God! He looks so hot today!"

My face flushed with anger. "CLOSE THE GOD DAMN CURTAINS YOU STUPID BITCH!" Everyone in the room jumped and Angelina drew the curtains together in a panic, turning to me with a pathetic apologetic face.

"I'm standing here naked and you're at the frickin' window gawping at my step brother and drawing his attention up here. What the hell is wrong with you? And I told you to keep the hell away from him." I shivered outwardly at the thought of Daniel, causing the girl who was tanning my legs to look up at me and mouth a timid "Sorry," assuming I had shivered because of the cold spray.

A cold chill ran down my span as thoughts of last night came flooding back. I rubbed my wrists that were still hurting from where he'd held me down. I'd taken the longest shower I could last night, like I always did whenever he'd been near me. I needed to wash him off me but no matter how long I stayed under the piping hot water, scrubbing myself clean, I couldn't get rid of the smell of him, the sweat and the stench of stale whiskey on his drunken breath. I hated him so much.

The cold spray against my thighs jolted my mind back into the room and I quickly put Daniel out of my thoughts, replacing him with happy scenes of me winning the pageant, seducing Harry Styles and the two of us announcing our engagement in a TV interview with Oprah. This Go1Den ticket was more than just a 1D gig and a 'meet and greet' with the boys, it was my ticket out of this hell hole house.

As my hair was teased into an intricate style, pinned up at the back with delicate blonde strands framing my face at the front, I started to get annoyed that my Dad hadn't called. He'd better come up with the goods. I made it clear to him just how much I needed to win this. I looked at my watch and felt my anger rising . "Don't just stand there like a gormless idiot!" I yelled at Leah, taking out my frustration on her like a punch bag, "Go and pack up my make up box, we're leaving in a minute."

My step mother was at the bottom of the stairs as I traipsed down with my army of followers. I held my head up high. She didn't scare me when I was with people, there was nothing she could do to me.

She had a sarcastic smile on her face and for a second as I looked her in the eye, I thought I saw a flash of something else. Bitterness? Jealousy? I was suddenly very aware of how stunning I looked as I swept down the staircase and as I came closer to her and saw the inflated trout pout that was her lips and the frozen forehead from the botox, I smiled inwardly. It was my weapon, the one thing I could use against her.

She had been very beautiful when she was younger and although she was still in good shape, it was only because she spent every waking hour obsessing over ways to stay young looking. She went through endless procedures, nips, tucks, botox, fillers. It gave me immense satisfaction knowing that she hated me because I still had the one thing she wanted more than anything, my youth.

"That's the best you can do with her is it?" She laughed, directing her cutting remark at my team of beauticians. "Well let's hope you've bribed the judges."

I stopped as I reached the bottom stair and leant in towards her, scrutinising her face and frowning. "You need to get some more filler for your crows feet Mother dear, maybe book and appointment with Dr Steele today? Oh wait, You're probably screwing him tonight anyway aren't you? Make sure he takes you out somewhere that has low level lighting until you get those seen to."

I saw her hand twitch by her side. Her eyes flashed with pure hatred and for a second, I thought she was going to hit me again but I stood tall and stared her out, knowing that she held no fear for me when other people were around.

I turned and strode confidently out of the house, it was only when I got outside to the car where my driver was waiting with the door open for me that I felt a pang of sadness. The truth was, I was planning on bribing the judges, or rather blackmailing them. I wondered for a second whether I should try and win it on my own merit, after all, they'd thought I was good enough to get through to the final. Maybe I could win the whole thing. I quickly put the thought out of my mind. This was too important to risk. I needed complete assurance on this.

Climbing into the back of the enormous limousine, taking care not to mess up one strand of my hair, I sat back on the plush leather seat and took out my cell phone. No missed call, no message. Where the hell was my Dad? Why hadn't he called yet? Angelina and Leah followed me into the car and positioned themselves on the seats opposite, crammed in on either side by boxes of my pageant stuff.

The car pulled smoothly away across the gravel of my long driveway and I stared out of the window, focussing myself on what I had to do today, the thought of Harry Styles, my end goal, firmly etched in my mind.

After a few minutes, Angelina's bleating little voice broke my concentration. "I totally love the outfit you're wearing for the 'Talent ' section Kenzie. That pink leather mini skirt and those thigh boots make you look like a pop star. It's so Lady Ga Ga."

"Mmm," I murmured, hoping she'd shut up and let me think.

Then Leah started. "You're doing a dance routine aren't you kenz? for the 'Talent' section?"

I scowled. "No. I told you this already, I'm singing."

"Singing?" Leah looked at Angelina and I thought I saw a slight look of worry spread across their faces.

"Yes! Singing! Is that ok with you?"

Angelina started nervously fiddling with her necklace, she bit her bottom lip, looked at Leah, then back at me. "Um..Are you sure you want to sing Kenzie? I mean.." She faltered. "You should maybe do the dance number instead... I mean you're a really good dancer...I mean."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped. "Are you saying I can't sing?"

"No!" They both exclaimed at once. "God No!" Angelina added. "You have an amazing voice Kenz. Doesn't she Leah?"

"Yeah, really good," Leah gushed.

"Shut up," I ordered "I'm thinking." We sped through the busy streets of downtown L.A in silence.

Suddenly my phone rang and I let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw it was my Dad's number. "Dad? what have you got for me?"

The two girl's were leaning in eagerly as I took in every bit of information relayed by my father. "Mmmm hmmm? Does he now? Really? Ok....that should do it. A... ha, mmm hmm...brilliant! Thanks Dad, you're a star. Love you, Bye!" I finished the call and sat back with a huge grin on my face.

"Well girls. I've just been told some very interesting information about the pageant's head judge. I have a strong feeling Mr Harry Webber is going want to choose me as his 'Bring Me To 1D' pageant winner today."

Angelina pounded her feet excitedly on the floor. "Oh my God! What did your Dad find out about him?"

"Later," I said dismissively as I scrolled through my phone contacts. "Zac? Hi it's Kenzie," I was using my best 'come to bed' voice. "Hey. Listen, I'm throwing a party tonight at my place." I saw the girl's eyes grow wide. "Yeah, it's a bit of a celebration party, I'll reveal all later," I giggled, putting the emphasis on all and making it sound as seductive as I could. "You'll come? Cool! Head round for about 8pm. See ya."

I snapped my phone case shut. "Ok, start calling round everyone, tell them there's a party at mine but don't tell them I've won yet."

Leah Interrupted, "But you haven't won yet Kenz"

"Shut up. Call caterers and get people in to decorate the pool house out with 1D stuff and I want a huge poster with 'CONGRATULATIONS MACKENZIE' on it."

The girls got their phones out and started pressing numbers. "Oh and make sure you invite Brianna Wade. I want her to be there in full view when I kiss her ex-boyfriend."

Half an hour of frantic calls later, we pulled up outside The Chinese Theater. I stepped out of the car and looked up at the huge illuminated sign over the entrance.

BRING ME TO 1D USA - BEAUTY PAGEANT GRAND FINAL

A smug smile formed at the edges of my mouth and I strode confidently towards the doors. "One step closer to Harry Styles," I whispered. "Come on girls, let's go win this thing."

CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
173K 11.1K 44
ุนุงุฏุฉู‹ ู…ุง ุชุฃุชูŠ ุงู„ุนุงุฆูู„ุฉ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุจุถุฌูŠุฌู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญูุณู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญุฑูˆุจูู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุฉ ุฑุบู…ุงู‹ ุนู† ุฃู…ุงู†ูู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ูุณุชู‚ุฑุŒ ุฌูŠุดูƒ ุงู„ู…ูุชุตุฏูŠุŒ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฅูŠุตุงู„ูƒุŒ ู…ู„ุฌุฃูƒ ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ูŠู†ูƒ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏุŒ...
18.3K 1.4K 38
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
70.7K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...