❀ƒᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs❀

Galing kay hiragiss

(2017) A book about feelings + freestyle poetry (?) I wrote some of the most cringe and emo shit, so bear wit... Higit pa

playground
worth
bored
welcome back
till death do we part
eight million roses
june
trio
fear
forever young
pure love
what a feeling
you are light
ephemeral
loverboy
immortal
bleak
green and blue, blue and green
something you should know
my name
touch of midas
a place like home
my red
before I had known you
2012

a heart to spare

8 2 0
Galing kay hiragiss

Dear creature with eight arms, may you be so kind to spare a heart? For I've heard you've got three in your inner parts.

May you be so generous, as to give me another, for mine seems to be broken. Why, I wonder?

Dear creature with eight arms, my chest is hollow. It craves a warmth. Where did it go? Where may it be? Even I don't know.

Just one is enough. Why refuse? When you already have three, and I've lost all my muse.

May you have a heart to spare, wee one? A truce we must make under the dawning sun, for if it gets too late, another weeping may come.

Dare I travel the ocean—the one I hate so much—just to earn your trust. I promise to keep it safe this time, for I also may not live very long to shatter it once more.

Dear creature with eight arms, am I now worthy? I've done all you asked, so I kneel in your wake; desperate for a chance.

Dear creature with eight arms. I ask once more, may you be so kind to spare a heart? For I've heard you got three. May you be so generous to give one to me?

Mine seems to be broken, as you can see.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.6K 149 9
What happens when you find yourself face-to-face with the person you're in love with, five years since you cut them off? Shourtney fluff, 5-years-pos...
433 72 11
Strong people are not born. They are forged by dark days and polished by resilience
4.2K 301 25
This is just a collection of random poems ,some random thoughts.