Our Destiny - The Red Web

By wandamaximoff93

Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or... More

Authors Notes
You Should Talk
There's A Situation
Show No Mercy
Moments Of Vulnerability
Remember Your Name
In The Dark
The Waiting Game
Gone Through Hell
A Favour Owed
Lie To Me
Trying Our Best
An Unexpected Arrival
No Matter What
This Will Hurt
Our Last Hope
The Wrong Time
No Turning Back
A Fractured Mind
We'll Be Fine
Walking Through Pain
Your Worst Nightmare
What Have You Done?
If I Die Young
Hold Me Close
A New Addition
Here's The Plan
Running Toward Danger
Playing With Destiny
We're In Trouble
All The Pain
Let It Burn
Don't Say It
Business And Pleasure
An Overdue Catchup
All Of You
Hiding From Reality
Here For You
The Truth Hurts
The Right Thing
A Creeping Darkness
Fight For Me
Two Souls Collide
Always And Forever

You're Mine Again

2.8K 102 37
By wandamaximoff93

⚠️18+ Warning ⚠️

-

Tony and Shuri had refused to let Y/N leave the lab until they had run a few checks to make sure she was okay. Y/N had tried to protest against this, all she wanted to do was be with Wanda but Wanda had given her a stern look so she gave in and let them run the series of tests. Everything came back looking good physically but Y/N had drawn the line when they said about testing her mental state.

"Can we just leave my mind alone for a little bit? I think it's had enough of other people poking around in it for now" Y/N hopped off the table, dodging Tony who tried to stop her.

"Y/N we just want to be sure that's all" Tony reasoned as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I get it, you're worried I'm going to go all Agent X on you all without warning. That's not going to happen, I'm good here, there's no Sharon Carter around to ruin that. Right?" Y/N asked with an arched brow as she scanned the room.

"Steve and the others are dealing with that, I need to check in with them. They'll want to know that you're back too" Tony replied, accepting that Y/N wasn't going to be pushed to do something they didn't want to do right now.

Y/N slipped past Tony and smiled brightly as she went over to Wanda, who couldn't help but smile back even though a small part of her was concerned about Y/N avoiding the tests on her mind.

"Want to take me back to your room?" Y/N grinned playfully as she wrapped an arm around Wanda's waist and stole a quick kiss.

"That sounds like a plan I can't say no to" Wanda laughed, still in awe of the fact Y/N was there and present.

"Okay so I will see the rest of you later for my welcome back party. I'm getting a party right?" Y/N said as she started to lead Wanda out of the lab.

"I'll be sure to ask T'Challa if we can hang a banner and get party hats" Nat teased from where she stood with Valkyrie, the pair of them having moments ago been having a hushed conversation together.

Y/N smiled at her best friend before turning and now letting Wanda take the lead, since she actually had no idea where she was going. A short ride later on a skimmer jet and they arrived at the accommodation quarters that Nakia had arranged for them all, they each had a floor that contained a spacious apartment.

Wanda opened the door and led Y/N inside, she headed over to the large couch and sat down. Watching as Y/N looked around the room in amazement, it made Wanda smile even more seeing the joy on Y/N's face. It had been so long since she had seen Y/N's features free of pain and anguish.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N asked catching the way that Wanda was smiling so brightly at her.

"Because you're mine again" Wanda said still smiling.

"So what's the deal with Nat and Valkyrie? Who by the way I can't wait to meet properly later she seems like a total badass" Y/N asked as she kept walking around the large room, marvelling at the Wakanda technology.

"Oh right yeah, there are a few things I should probably catch you up on. Nat and V, well they kind of have or had this thing going on but it ended when V had to go back to Asgard. Then Carol Danvers arrived and let's just say it was no secret that her and Nat were rolling in the sheets together" Wanda started explaining, laughing slightly at the shock on Y/N's face.

Y/N came over and sat down on the couch beside Wanda, leaning into the large throw cushions, resting her shin on her hand as she processed what Wanda was telling her.

"I mean I know people grieve in different ways but I wasn't expecting you to tell me that Nat got herself caught in a love triangle whilst mourning me" Y/N said with a chuckle as she looked at Wanda gesturing for her to continue filling her in.

"Not really sure what the current state of play is between them though, Nat kind of sent Carol away before we came here" Wanda added, "Oh and also Lexa is with Yelena, Nat's baby sister. Pepper is pregnant and Peter finally plucked up the courage to ask that MJ girl out, which seems to be going well. I think that covers the team relationships side of things."

"My mind is blown" Y/N said instantly realising her poor choice of words as Wanda's smile dropped, "Okay sorry bit early for saying things like that. My mind is fine"

Wanda relaxed slightly, telling herself to expecting the worst to happen. Y/N was there and she was okay, nobody was going to take that away. If they tried then they would have Wanda to deal with and it wouldn't end well for them.

"So as much as I love talking about the team, I can think of a better way to be spending this time" Wanda said with a small smirk as she straddled Y/N's lap, putting her arms around their neck.

Y/N placed her hands on Wanda's waist and leant in, capturing Wanda's lips with her own, drawing her into a slow kiss. It felt like pure magic be holding and kissing Wanda again after all this time, Y/N never wanted to lose this again. She would do anything to protect Wanda and their happiness.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner" Wanda said softly as the tips of her fingers brushed carefully down the scar on Y/N's face.

"You never stopped looking for me, that's all that matters. You didn't give up on me even when I'd given up on myself" Y/N smiled comforting Wanda, "Now stop thinking about that and come back to kissing me."

Wanda didn't need to be asked twice, she had missed Y/N's touch and being able to kiss her like this. She pressed their lips together, nipping gently at Y/N's lower lip as the kiss deepened, their bodies pressing against one another as their hands eagerly explored one another bodies again.

"Bedroom..." Wanda murmured against Y/N's lips, trying to suppress a moan as Y/N's hand ran up her thigh.

Moving her hands to hold Wanda's waist again, Y/N stood up off the couch, lifting Wanda up with her. She carried Wanda into the bedroom, lowering her down carefully on the bed, smirking slightly as her violet eyes ran over the curves of Wanda's body. Maybe they should be talking about everything that had happened but right now Y/N only had one thing on her mind and that was making Wanda moan her name.

Y/N leaned down and brought her lips to Wanda's neck, trailing kisses down it as her hands moved to slide under Wanda's top. Wanda's body responded arching into Y/N's touch as a soft moan escaping her lips as Y/N sucked on the curve of her neck, leaving a light mark there.

"Mmm I've missed you" Wanda murmured as Y/N slid her top off.

"I missed you too, I plan to show you just how much" Y/N smirked as she unbuttoned Wanda's jeans and took them off, dropping them off the bed to join Wanda's top on the floor.

Wanda reached for the bottom of Y/N's shirt and tugged it up and off, her green eyes drifting over Y/N's toned body, taking in the numerous scars that covered her abs and chest. She tried not to think about how they had been caused, instead bringing her eyes back to meet Y/N's vibrant violet ones.

Y/N bit her lip as she trailed her hand up the inside of Wanda's thing, her fingers brushing teasingly against the material of her underwear, which caused Wanda to moan loudly. Breaking eye contact with Wanda, Y/N started to kiss her way down Wanda's body, only stopping when she reached the edge of her underwear.

Hooking her fingers under the material, Y/N began to slowly pull the underwear off, her lips moving to kiss and nip the inside of Wanda's thigh as she worked the underwear all the way off. Y/N moved slightly and slid her fingers inside Wanda, unable to stop herself moaning as she felt how wet Wanda was. Her moan was matched by one from Wanda who arched her hips, pushing against Y/N's fingers, silent encouragement for her to keep going.

Y/N moved her fingers slowly at first, teasing Wanda with each thrust, enjoying the murmurs and moans of pleasure that escaped from Wanda's lips. Leaning in, Y/N pressed her lips to Wanda's, kissing her passionately as she increased the speed of her thrusts, going deeper each time.

Wanda's hips moved in time with Y/N's fingers, the pleasure coursing through her body as Y/N went deeper. Her hands moved to Y/N's back, her nails digging in as Y/N's fingers curled hitting the spot that caused an eruption of more pleasure to sweep over her.

"Y/N..." Wanda moaned her name into the kiss, her nails digging into Y/N's back harder.

Y/N could feel how close Wanda was and broke away from the kiss with a devilish smirk on her lips. She stopped moving her fingers, which caused Wanda to moan in protest but Y/N just winked at her before moving down to be between Wanda's legs.

"Try not moan my name too loudly" Y/N grinned as she dipped her head down.

"Oh fuck!" Wanda moaned her hands grabbing the sheets tightly as Y/N's tongue brushed against the bundle of nerves.

**

The afternoon was spent between the sheets both of them enjoying being able to touch and hold one another again. Here in the safety of this room they were able to be together, no interruptions. Well apart from the occasional buzz of Wanda's phone as the others messaged to check that they were both okay.

"We should probably get dressed and go and see the others before they break the door down" Wanda said, she was tucked against Y/N her head resting on their chest.

"Mm or we could just stay here naked in bed together" Y/N smiled, her fingers playing with Wanda's hair.

"I'm not sure their patience will last, you know what Thor is like and Bucky too. They are all desperate to see you properly, I can sense them from here" Wanda laughed as she tilted her head to look up at Y/N.

Y/N smiled warmly at her before giving in and nodding.

"Okay you win but first can I just say how absolutely gorgeous you look right now?" Y/N smirked as she moved and pinned Wanda to the bed, a playful glint in her eyes.

"You can and you can keep telling me that whilst we go and see our friends" Wanda laughed as she slipped out of the bed, wrapping a sheet around herself as she got up.

"Can I at least get a shower with you before?" Y/N asked as she looked over at Wanda.

"You can but no funny business, we've kept them all waiting long enough" Wanda smiled as she headed toward the bathroom.

Y/N waited for a moment, sitting there and soaking in the fact that she had made it back to Wanda and to their family. There was still a lot to be dealt with but for tonight, Y/N didn't want to think about anything else, she just wanted to focus on being back. Getting up from the bed she went and joined Wanda in the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 203 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...
146K 5.2K 26
Book 2 of the Red Whispers series! ___ At night I have these nightmares, I see a giant purple dude that looks like he has a literally nut sack for a...
319K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...
65.4K 2.5K 52
Book Three - Wanda and Y/N finally tied the knot and have begun their life together as newlyweds. They have promised one another forever & always, bu...