Vast Sand (Bleach x M! Reader)

By Pathrisha2007

Our dear Filipino protagonist was a teacher in a very popular school in Japan. He was one of those teachers w... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42

Chapter-7

9K 279 124
By Pathrisha2007

¿...Event...?

1st POV

Do you know the feeling that you were just having a stroll in the neighborhood, but some random dude just yeets you a refrigerator, and then you got yeeted to the other side of the city?

While also feeling the impact of the landing, and the sound of something cracked?

That is what I'm feeling right now.
Why?

Well let me just...

<A few hours ago>

I was just having a short beautiful and peaceful nap, when suddenly...

*(/Notice. Dear host, would you like to participate in an event?\)*

Huh? Event...? Since when is there an event that I can participate in?

*(/Just now, dear host\)*

.
.
.

Okay. What kind of event is that Sybyl? I'm quite interested you see.

*(/Currently Unknown. But it is suggested dear host.\)*

That's suspicious... Unknown huh? Well I don't want to risk it but I'm curious...

Hey Sybyl? If I participated in the event, is there a reward?

*(/Searching files... Yes. 1st reward Unknown 2nd reward- Unknown 3rd reward- System Upgrade. That is the only information that I found, dear host.\)*

Okay. It's literally telling me to not go. But a System upgrade? What kind of upgrade is it Sybyl?

*(/Features Upgrade, Information Upgrade, Memory Upgrade, File Capacity Upgrade.\)*

Sounds useless to me to be honest... But since your were very helpful to me, and maybe an upgrade would be beneficial...

But the question is... Is it worth it...? We really don't know... And the information are so little that it looked dangerous...

And I'm still not that quite powerful, if we're fighting something or someone from another universe or some shit like that, that is...

And I also have a bad feeling about this...

This is a problem because we don't know if we can make it out alive if we participate in this event thing...

And also. Who made this event?

*(/Searching information... It is confirmed that Ed created this event just for you, dear host.\)*

Haha haha. No. We're not participating in that event. I already know that something is going to happen...

And I know it's not good... So no. We're refusing.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Just please participate. I know that you would like this, and would also be beneficial for the future events there in bleach universe. Besides, you can pass time there in the bleach universe as well while you participate in the event, and don't worry your going to survive if that's what your worrying about. Also the event is quite easy so it's a guaranty win for you= \)*

It literally makes me more cautious because your begging me to participate...

And more suspicious because your not showing any information of what kind of event that I'm participating...

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=*Sigh... Fine... I'll tell you a little bit... It's an event where you are just gonna do something for me... I just want you to kill some people... That's all I'm gonna tell you though.=\)*

More reason not to participate. Besides I don't even know who is my target.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Okay fine! I'll tell you everything! You are going to massacre everyone from an anime that you hate so much. Also don't worry about the storyline or the plot, because it's an alternate universe. You just have to basically destroy that planet, because it's already corrupted and if it's not stopped, the corruption will spread in the other universe.=\)*

What anime is it? And what kind of alternate universe is it? Also the unknown rewards? You said everything, no? Hmmmmm?

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=I really hate you, you know? The anime is high school DxD. The alternate is that Sairaorg won and everyone from the main cast didn't survive because they were suddenly ambushed by the angels, and then the angles suddenly became fallens and then the fallens massacre everyone present and then the demons suddenly declared war and then the whole worlds human population went zero because of their war and they are still going. It's annoying so that's why I ask you to destroy that alternate universe. And the first rewards is a skill upgrade to your -Unlimited Blade works-. The second one is a item that can make you teleport everywhere, when I mean everywhere I literally mean EVERYWHERE even other worlds or even alternate universes. That's all. So are you coming now?=\)*

... I- wow- that some shitty alternate universe- well I really want to destroy things not gonna lie... Because I'm so cramped here in the Heuco Mondo and there is nothing much to do...

And plus to let out my frustration from that anime that I have been kept bottled up.

.
.
.

Now I feel like a maniac that is plotting to destroy the earth... Well in this event I AM going to destroy earth... So a little role play won't hurt.

Okay I'll accept the event.

But there something that is bothering me...

Because I don't know when I'm gonna come back here in the bleach universe...

I don't want something to happen here and my people... So I'm going to make a skill that creates an indestructible barrier.

And also there food source... Yeah I'll also make a skill that make more nameless swords while I'm not around...

Okay let's get down to business...

<A little time skip>

*(/-Skill Creation-\)*
Name: -Invincible and invisible barrier-
=Active=
Description: A barrier that is indestructible and invisible in the outside. Only those who are given permission, can only enter and exit.

-Can be activated EVERYWHERE-

*(/-Skill Creation-\)*
Name: -Spawner-
=Active=
Description: it is an item like skill, that when you put none-living things inside the orb it will spawn the things outside, and it duplicate the things perfectly, even it's origin and capacity.

-Can be activated EVERYWHERE-
-It can spawn the things within 150~300 meters-

Hah. This took a lot longer than I expected... And hey I can't think of a better name for these two because I want to get this event over with.

So Ed can stop bothering me for the past minutes that I was making my skill, saying to hurry up.

Okay. Now that's done. I need to tell the hollows, my people that I will be away for a little bit.

While also put someone in charge that is very trustworthy and is good with leadership.

*(/How about Shien, dear host?\)*

Good suggestion. Shien is an Adjuchas class hollow and had the appearance of a wolf. He also has very good leadership and the only one I know so far.

He's also very trustworthy and take things with patience and a very calm attitude.

A perfect candidate. I would want to see what kind of Vasto Lorde he would become and a possible Arrancar.

I still didn't confirm it because no one is near the power of an Arrancar so I have to wait a little more.

So I tell the hollows about my vacation. Some where sad, some wants to go with me, some just agreed and wished me luck, while some were just depressed because they thought I was gonna abandon them.

Well of course I tell them that I'm not gonna abandon them and I was just gonna do something.

Lyllia, really doesn't want to let go, because she was clinging to me all the time while telling me she wants to go with me, while I tell her that it's dangerous if she comes with me.

Eventually Maynard got her off me. Ezekiah was whimpering because he also couldn't come with me.

And when I tell Shien that he will be temporary in charge he accepts it with a firm "Yes, my king. I will not let you down".

*sigh they really need to stop that...

After that I activated the barrier and the spawner while also didn't forget to put a nameless sword inside.

When I finished my business Ed created a portal for me to go through and waved goodbye to the hollows.

Ah it makes me sad not gonna lie...

But enough of that let's do something that we have never done before in this past hundred years here in the Heuco Mondo.

Ah. I'm exited.

<Back to the present>

When I just exited to the portal that Ed make me to come here I was greeted with a fucking war hammer in the face and it yeeted me in the mountains.

Yes. It hurts like a bitch.

I swear I will find whoever swung that hammer at my face and give them a very painful and slow death.

But I will kill them eventually...

Now let's just get down to business...

"Time to be Ralf..."

<time skip to 5 years>

"*sigh is that the last one Sybyl?"

*(/Searching world wide... Confirmed. Yes it is the last devil, dear host.\)*

"Fucking finally!!! I can get out of this torture for coming back and forth from every continent!"

I stretched my body to hear satisfying cracks and yawned. I was tired because I just want this to end as fast as possible.

Now I can finally go back from being a lazy bum in Heuco Mondo.

Also I became very strong by killing everyone in this world... Like VERY strong...

We'll talk about that later. The last thing we need to do now is to destroy this earth itself.

How am I gonna do that? Well I can now create a cero that can literally penetrate the earth's crust. Sybyl confirmed it as well.

So that's why I'm gonna try it and see how powerful I became just by killing a lot of devils while also absorbing or eating their spiritual energy, not their souls though.

So I have a lot of spiritual energy now... Ed also said that there will be more events in the future if he ever need me.

But enough of that. Let's destroy the this earth first before we continue.

I fly in the sky until I'm out in the space. Yes. I can kinda survive without oxygen, I learned that like about 3 years ago.

As I ready my cero I looked at this earth one last time, and it seems like its not earth anymore. There's no more color to it.

The green that represents land was now just big craters that ruined the land. The blue that represents the body of water was now red because of the blood in the war and how many devils I killed. The white puffy clouds was just gray polluted smoke now, and the white snow was now mixed with red, that is blood.

Yeah. I will not regret destroying this earth. And i feel like the Mother Nature is literally just begging me to end her already, her misery and her ugly looks.

I do hope that the earth in my past life will not become  like this. And I hope that there are no more conflicts and wars that would cause humanity's downfall.

Let's just hope.

And then I shoot the cero right in the center. A few seconds was a little silent until it flashed white and eventually exploded.

Wow. Sybyl really didn't lie when I can reach the core... Oof. Now I need to hold back in the bleach universe if I'm this powerful now...

Talking about bleach universe. Let's go back home!

.
.
.
.
.
.

"To be Continued"

Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry if there's any typos!
Don't forget to comment of what you think!
I don't own any of the picture/s.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...