The Villainess Rise from her...

By asdfghjklurs

[Villainess Series 01: Ellesmeere] One day, I got into an accident, remember my past and reincarnated in the... More

Villainess
Lady Ellesmeere Solar
Meeting (1)
Meeting (2)
Ellesmeere's Downfall
Plan
The Crown Prince
Start of as Friends.
Time
Changes
Table Turned.
Shopping
Tea Party (1)
Tea Party (2)
Birthday Celebration (1)
Birthday Celebration (2)
Great
Timeskip Stamps
Grand Magic Academy Arc
1st Years.
First Day
Day in Academy
Few Weeks
Grand Magic Competition
Grand Magic Competition (2)
Grand Magic Competition (3)
Grand Magic Competion (4)
Guild
Festival
2nd Year (1)
2nd Year (2)
Festival
Short Separation
3rd Year
Revealed
Festival
Reconcile
Graduation
Racine de la vraie histoire Arc
Proclaimed
Expected
Temple
Visitor.
True Colors
Shame
Characters
Charaters (2)
(3)
Embarassment
Pick Off.
Developer
Plot
Closing
Preperation
Awakening
Moves
Wrong
Holding Down.
Trial.
Trial (2)
Empire Arc
Date
Date (2)
Wanted
Host
Cyprus
Thoughts, Feeling and Plans
Sleepover
Devising
Celebration with a Baam
Escaped
Black
Hit First
Offense
Strike
Happy 1st Anniversary, TVRFHD!
Enemy
Ace
Rage
2Ds
Flaws
End
The Rise and The Downfall
Farewell, TVRFHD
Special Chapter: EXCHIEL SHAUN ×
HAPPY 1M READS!

Annual Celebration

8.8K 503 24
By asdfghjklurs

Ellesmeere Solar

I take a look on the capital, it's full of life. I smiled looking from the window seeing how cheerful and happy the people are.

They're all busy looking around and enjoying. It's so nice to see this precious view.

I bet Eclipse would be euphoric. It's the scene he always wish the people of the Empire will be.

"The Capital is so lively." Napangiti din ako nang makita na simpleng naka-ngiti si Papa.

Gulat naman akong napatingin sa katabi ko, Brother Exchiel just chuckled!

His expression is like 'what?' when I look at him with a shock face. Napailing na lang ako, ewan ko talaga, mahiwaga talaga minsan kinikilos at ginagawa niya.

We're almost close at the palace, another thing is it's not actually the Main Palace. Capital Palace perhaps.

Later on, the palace here will be filled with the crowd.

"Our Dear Little Sun!" The Empress greeted me with hugs and kiss on my cheek. Nakita ko si Eclipse na nakatayo sa may tabi. He's nervous, I think.

Who wouldn't be? I can also feel my father piercing stare at him. He literally won't let this slide 'no?

"You're so lame, Stefan." I bite my lips when the Emperor keep on slapping my father's back, happily. I won't laugh, I would not.

"Give our children their peace." Tuwang tuwa na sabi pa ng Emperor at inakbayan si Papa.

Yeah, hindi talaga maka diskarte si Eclipse sa'kin. Whops--

"Stop with the look, Li'l sis. I know what you're thinking." Bulong ni Brother Ezekiah. Letse, paano uunlad 'diba? Masyado kasi praning si Papa, eh ang bait naman ni Eclipse, chansing nga lang.

"I'm not thinking." sanaol may utak diba? Mga mai-issue kasi mga 'to.

"What a big smile." puna ko nang makita ang ngiti niya na nakatingin sa kung saan.

"I just love what I'm seeing." Ani niya, he look as gentle as ever. Ang lamlam ng mata niya habang umiikot ang tingin niya sa paligid. See? He has this personality that would make you adore him.

He's truly befitting as a Prince.

"Aww, my li'l sister is falling too hard." Halos matumba ako sa gulat nang nagsalita na naman si Brother Ezekiah. Nang-aasar na naman. Sinamaan ko 'to nang tingin.

Napansin ko na lumalapit dito sa Brother Earltone at agad na nakutusan siya.

"Stop pestering our sister, behave." Puna ni Brother Earltone na akala mo'y aso ang kausap.

I grimace at him, that's what you get for being nosy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I

'm now nervous, we're about to start the actual celebration. I think, they will already announce it. They wanted it to be celebrated.

I felt someone held my hand and slowly caress the thumb on the back of my palm. That calms me anf comforted me.

I looked at Eclipse, he's the one who did it. I almost lost it when he smiled warmly at me. I know he's considering me again.

"I'm fine, thank you." I said and return the smile at him. He nodded his head.

He never let go of my hand after that.

But then, I felt a menacing aura at my back. I looked at the back and saw my father looking at out hands. Ngumuso ako bago hinigpitan ang kapit sa kamay ni Eclipse. Not now, Papa.

"I'm in delight to see how lively and happy our Empire." Pakikinig ko sa Emperor. "I can no longer wish for anything but all of our people happiness and peace." I secretly glance at Eclipse who's smiling listening to his father.

"This celebration also means a lot to me, and also to my friend, Duke Stefan." Agad tumayo si Papa at pumwesto sa may tabi. Hindi siya mismo tumabi ha, Emperor parin ang best friend niya.

"I'm proud to announce, the news that I'm planning to reveal is about the marriage between the House Duchy of de la Schulz and the Imperial Family of Hawthorne Empire."

"Yes, I'm revealing that the precious Lady of the de la Schulz, Lady Ellesmeere Solar and the sole heir of the throne, my son, Crown Prince Crusoei Eclipse are engage." Agad kaming ginayak ng Emperor. "The future ruler of this Empire. Long live, Hawthorne Empire!"

Magkahawak kamay kaming hinarap ang madla at sinalubong kami ng maingay na pagtanggap. I was strucked at the crowd I'm seeing. They're all happily cheering and it's for the both of us.

"It's the scene you will always spectate, our little sun and little moon." The Emperor said while standing at the back in the middle of us.

"Go on.." he whispers to us.

I wore my genuine smile, all of the people who openly smile and wishes for us. They all deserve the best, and k
on my all, I will also work hard for this scene.

"The important people who's close to my heart, the Empire's people. I was proud and at the same time wonder how my Father Emperor and Mother Empress made this Empire more and more felt like truly home. Like how we truly belong in this Empire. Alongside with the Lady who I'm gladly to spend my life, my lifetime, my own Empress. I'm sure with her beside me, everything will be possible. We, following the step of the Royal Majesties, wanted to do everything in our power to remain, prosper and preserve the legacy that we're bestowed upon to continue it. I am more than willing to serve our Empire." He said sincerely.

It somehow moved my heart a lot, his passion and dedication. A Prince heart who have a place on his people. That's why he was the adored Prince.

"I, Ellesmeere Solar Augustus de la Schulz... who were granted to be the wife of the Crown Prince and Sun of this Empire. I am prepared to stand beside him, always. I'm aware of the responsibilities and the work of being one. I want to be like the His Majesty and Her Majesty who did not rule with fear, instead they filled their people the contentment and peacefulness. I wanted to be like that, with the Crown Prince who love the Empire and the people a lot, a wise ruler who protect, love and give, that can all of you live comfortably and with the smile on your faves." I smiled after saying it from the bottom of my heart.

All I can hear is the cheers. Napatingin ako sa may tapat ng pwesto ng mga nobles, they're all smiling and clapping their hands. I worriedly smiled when I saw Ali and Elane where crying, they're wiping it with their handkerchief. Are they... okay?

"Please, be happy and enjoy!" Pagtatapos ni Eclipse bago inalalayan ako.

Sinalubong naman kami ng yakap ng Emperor.

In my surprise, he was crying. "I'm glad, I'm super glad." He looked at us straightly with tears brimming on his eyes. I was about to ask if he was okay when he speak again. "The evident of the sincereness, you spoke at the crowd with holding your heads up and speaking what your heart truly desires. I'm proud." He hugged us again. I gently put my hand on his back and smiled.

He's really a great Emperor, he was in tears because he know he can rest up when it's time without any worry. Iniisip niya ang susunod na mamumuno para sa Empire.

I'm surely do not want to disappoint him and the Empress and of course, the people of the Empire.

The Empress come closer and both held our cheeks. She slowly kissed our temple and smiled. "I'm speechless, you put your heart into it. I'm sure it reaches their hearts." She said and backs away.

"Stupid Emperor, hugging my daughter while crying. Tch." Napangiwi ako nang tinapik ni Papa ang likod ng Emperor. He's the only one who can treat the Emperor like that, yeah.

It became a smile when I saw worry on his face. I know deep inside he treasures his best friend. "What? She's my daughter too." Sabi nito na nagpangiti sa'kin. They always treated me as one.

Papa and my eyes meet. He smiled proudly at me. He quitely get me to his embrace. "I'm proud of my daughter. You did well, you will do well." I smiled.

I looked beside the wall and saw the appearance I wished to see again. Yes, Lady Meere... she was smiling at me contended and happy. Sa isang iglap ko lang, nawala na siya ulit. Thank you...

"Crown Prince." Napatingala naman ako kay Papa nang tinawag nito si Eclipse habang yakap ako. "I saw the confidence and potential you have. I'm also willing to support you and you're really born to be a good ruler like your idiotic father." Minsan may saltik talaga ama namin eh. Pinuruhan na naman ang Emperor.

"Thank you, Father?" Napapikit ako sa sagot ni Eclipse.

"That's a different topic, Crown Prince." Agad na bwelta niya. Hindi talaga papatalo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 121 3
Discovering an abandoned underground cellar, Meredith is transported to a world where magic exist and fighting skills is vital to survive. There, she...
264K 20.1K 32
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...
1.7M 62.5K 61
[ COMPLETED not yet EDITED] Highest Rank Achieved: #1 in Fantasy #1 in Mystery #2 in Adventure #3 in Thriller #8 in Powers #16 in Academy #20 in Mag...
75.8K 2.2K 71
They thought they'll forever isolate themselves from the ordinary world. Until they found their group in a mission where they have no other choice bu...