Catch me if you can

By classy_scorpio

[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1: catch me never
Chapter 2: catch me somday
Chapter 3: catch me soon
Chapter 4: catch me now
Chapter 5: catch me when I fall
Chapter 6: catch me while I fly
Chapter 7: catch me later
Chapter 8: catch me please
Chapter 9: catch me today
Chapter 10: catch me if you can
Chapter 11: catch me
Chapter:12 catch me when i land
Chapter 14: catch me with a question
Chapter 15: catch me horny
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: catch me screaming
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: catch me frightened
Chapter 24: catch me dancing
Chapter 25: catch me telling ella
Chapter 26
Chaorer 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky
Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist
Chapter 32 no on can save her
Chapter 33 dont stop
Chapter 34 i can find someone else
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 sister
Chapter 40 forever loving
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Catch me pissed
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 one last moment
Chapter 45: the beginning of the end
Chapter 46: plan
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 13: catch me with a friend

7.2K 113 10
By classy_scorpio

We get food at the food court. We both got Chinese. "So what do you do for a living."

"I'm a kindergarten teacher"

"what's that like"

"It's really fun I love the kids I teach they are so small and cute."

"What school do you work at?"

"Brockway elementary"

"That's a nice school, I have a 4 year old daughter maybe I'll enroll her there what she turns 5."

"You seem to young to have a daughter" she says with a shocked face.

"I'm 24 I had her at 20 she was a surprise that's for sure." I say nodding

"Wow I hope this isn't to rude but is the father around."

"Well it's complicated but he is still around, and has plenty of single friends that are hot and single if you are also single."

"I am, but I don't know id have to see how hot."

"Ok well you should definitely meet them I'm sure you'll find one to your liking."

We chat more about our lives, she lives in a crappy place she told me and I offered for her to stay with us. She said yes so I hope kade won't be to mad. She doesn't talk to her family she didn't want to talk about them, she told me they weren't the best to her growing up.

I look at my watch and see it's getting late. "We should go back we can stop by your place to grab a few things and then go to mine?"

"Ya that sounds good, thank you again so much"

"It's really no problem we have more then enough room."

We walked to my car I asked if she had one and if I should follow her to her house but she said she took the bus.

I sped down the road to where she told me to go.  We got there and it was a run down apartment building. She got out and I did too.

"What are you doing"

"I'm coming with you" I say as we walk up stairs to her apartment.

She packed up her clothes while I waited in the kitchen. She came back out with a back pack and a suit case.

"Ok this is everything I don't need anything else."

"Ok are you sure?"

"Yes let's go" she said hurrying put the door.

Once we where on the freeway I ask "who are you running from"

"No one" lily answers to quickly

"I've seen running before and what I saw back there was just that."

"My boyfriend he's abusive I had to get away, please still take me"

"Don't worry I would never let you go back there. Also the guys I was talking about they can protect you don't worry and they would never lay there hands on a women." Unless you ask nicely

"Ok good thank you so much"

We drive listening to musics and singing along till we pull up to the gate.

"Name" the guard on duty says with out looking at us.

"Valentina Salvatore"

"Oh I'm so sorry miss Salvatore you can go ahead." He says as he opens the gate.

"Thank you"

I go to the garage and park. I help lily with her bags as we walk to the door in the garage.

We walk into the kitchen and I see a chocolate cake on the island. It's 5 o'clock so everyone is probably in the living room.

We walk in and see everyone sitting on the couch. "Mommy" Ella runs and big my legs

"Hi baby I would like you to meet Lilith" I say punting to her.

"Lilith this is Carlo, Lorenzo, Jacob , Elijah, and Cameron everyone this is Lilith"

"Hi as Valentina said I'm Lilith but you can call me lily." Lily says with a small wave

Cameron walks up and takes her hand kissing it "nice to meet you Lilith I'm Cameron "

My eyes go wide and I look at kade who also stands up and comes to me. He kisses my cheek. Then Looks at lily.

"So what are you doing here with your bags?" He bluntly asks, I hit his chest hard.

"She's staying here from now on"

"Ya I hope you don't mind Um I'm sorry I don't know your name"

"Kade his names kade the baby baddy" she say with a small smirk but still looking serious

"Oh well it nice to meet you"

He just gives a small smile In return. "Can I talk to you for a sec" he says to me.

"Ya, in the kitchen?" He nods pulling me towards there.

Once we get there he turns to me and says "so your just gonna invite her into our house with our daughter with out knowing a thing about her!"

"I know stuff about her and if it makes you feel better you can do a back round check on her."

"I will I need her last name for that so you have that or did you just pick her up from the street."

"He last name is smith" I say rolling my eyes with how he's acting.

"Thank you she can stay tonight but if I find anything wrong she's out"

"We'll see what you find" I say walking out back to everyone else.

I take a seat on the couch by the corner. Kade comes out a minute after me taking a seat next to me. I see Lily's bags still on the floor so I get up and say " lily let's get your backs up to your room" I pick up her backpack.

"Ok" she gets up from her seat next to Cameron but he gets up with her and takes her suitcase and back pack from me.

"I will take the bags for you girls"

"Thank you Cameron" lily says, I walk in front of them Leading them to her room.

"No problem Lilith"

"It's lily"

"I like Lilith"

I walk to the end of the hall where she will be sleeping. I walk in followed by them. "Oh look at that your room is next to mine so holler if you need anything" Cameron says winking.

"Oh i will" lily says back with a sly smile, I fake gag at how there acting.

"Ok closets there bathroom there and that's it, my rooms two doors down so if you don't want Cameron's dick I'll be there."

"Hey I don't know where that came from but I can be used for more then my dick" Cameron says with a hand over is heart, dramatic ass.

"Ok sure" I say and Lilly looks like she is trying to hold back her laughing and falling when she chuckles

"I'm going to go back and let you get settled, come on Cameron"

"I can stay and help lily" he says looking at lily.

"No come on" I say waving my hand towards the door.

Me and Cam walk back down to everyone. Ella looks tired so I pick her up from the couch. She put her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.

"I'm taking Ella to bath and bed so good night everyone"

"Wait where's my kiss I'm stay down a little longer." Kade say puckering his lips

I peck his cheek and he frowns before taking my face between his hands and smashing our lips together. We broke apart and I went upstairs with a smile on my face.

"Mommy can I go to bed and take a bath in the morning."

"Ok but only tonight"

I get her changed and tucked in before going to take a shower in my room and I read in bed till kade comes up and gets in bed as well.

I put my book down and cuddle closer to kade who only is in boxers he wraps his arms around me. The lights are off so I start to drift of into sleep.

"I love you" is the last thing I hear before I go to sleep.

Word count: 1255
TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote
I think I'm going to give Cameron and lily as story of there own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 769 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
15.7K 346 17
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
149K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...