One Wrong Text and a Rescue

By MischiefManaged-3000

Sirius Black was livid. He had just been freed from Azkaban after a decade and Albus Dumbledore was refusing... More

The First Text
The Suspicions
"I'm Going to Murder that Bloody Man!"
idk what to title this ..
Just Enough Proof
Refused
The Rescue Pt. 1
The Rescue Pt. 2
The Rescue Pt 3
Finally Home
RIP Albus Dumbledore and Adult Dursleys
Merry Christmas

The Meeting

3.7K 93 19
By MischiefManaged-3000

This is one of my first stories so  please don't be too cruel. And now, on with the book....

"What do you mean I can't see him!?" Sirius yelled after being told the news by Dumbledore.

"Sirius, please. It's for his own safety. He thinks he has no family besides the Dursleys and this would be too much of a shock for him."

"Speaking of which, why in the bloody hell would you leave him the muggles!?"

"Sirius, my boy, they have a child his age and I know Harry's safe and happy around him cousin, aunt, and uncle. "

Sirius couldn't argue with that. What if Harry and his cousin were like him and James? Harry couldn't be deprived of his partner in mischeif.

"Fine, but as soon as he's a teenager keep in mind, you promised I could at least meet him. And if I find out the muggles are mistreating my godson in any bloody way, you will be sorry, Albus.

"You have my word, Mr. Black."

The old professor watched as the young grey eyed man stepped into the floo and disappeared out of his office.

******************************

Albus Dumbledore couldn't sleep. He had given his word to his once student but his word wasn't exactly sincere. He knew that Harry was starved and beaten at the Dursley home, yet he did nothing about it. Harry was protected by blood wards at Number 4 Privet Drive. And besides Sirius Black had no business being a father. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 228 6
What if during Chamber Of Secrets instead of freeing Dobby, Harry James Potter freed himself from the Dursleys? What if when he does so lies and mani...
1.3K 77 23
"š˜šØš®'š«šž š¦š² šŸšØš«šžšÆšžš«." ā†³ In which, Y/n falls deeply for the boy she thought she would never get to meet. Who knew shooting stars worked s...
16.7K 356 7
My name is Jason Salvatore and I am a Hybrid. Shocking Right! My entire life I've been different and I never knew why until I made my first kill i...
2.3K 110 24
On the night of Sacks Lab destruction, another life is affected by the green mutagen. The family of 4 turtles and a rat will welcome another mutant i...