Realizations

由 oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... 更多

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 37

8.4K 257 36
由 oliviafojt

Bellas P.O.V

We are all currently on the Volturi jet heading to Volterra. Carlisle and Eleazer both agreed to be the new kings and my dad wants to become a vampire. Early this morning Jasper, Rose, Emmett and I went to set up his death.

FLASHBACK

Emmett had stolen a body from the morgue that resembled Charlie, and layed the corpse on the bed. By that time Rose had already taken my dad back to Cullen house so that he wouldn't possibly get hurt.

I sent Jazz and Em outside so I could start the fire in the house. I started fires in every room of the house and met them outside, where I started an even bigger fire around the whole house.

A half hour later we left, as nothing in the house could be salvaged or recognizable even. My childhood home was now just a pile of burning rubble.

END FLASHBACK

When we arrived back at the Cullen home it was around 5 a.m. I suggested that my dad rest for awhile and get some sleep but he assured me he was fine and would sleep on the plane. So we decided to leave and go to the jet. We decided to leave our cars at the house and ran to the airport. Jasper carried Charlie, and it was hilarious. My dad was feeling nothing but excitement and awe at his speed.

When we arrived at the jet not even 45 minutes later, Charlie immediately sat down and fell asleep. He was exhausted. He's had a lot to deal with in the last 12 hours. When he woke up around 1 I already had food waiting for him. He thanked me and scarfed it down in less then 5 minutes. As soon as his head hit the back of the chair again, he was out like a light. I just shook my head and chuckled.

"What's so funny darlin'?" Jasper asked me raisin that dam brow of his. He still looks sexy as hell when he does that. He smirked when he felt my lust.

I shook my head "My dad" I said humorously. "I still can't believe that he's here."

"I can darlin' he really does love you. You are his only family. He doesn't ever want to lose you." He said matter a factly.

"I know he loves me. I just hope he will be happy." I said.

As soon as those words were out of my mouth I looked over and noticed Tanya looking at my father curiously. I was pulled into a vision and I gasped internally.

My dad has just woke up from his change. He's in control just like I was from the start. Jasper and I take him hunting, then return to the throne room. 

We walk in and everyone welcomes him.When Tanya steps forward, their eyes meet and everything changes for them.

"Mate" they both whisper together. The looks they give each other are sweet and he pulls her into a big hug, swinging her around.

When I was let out of the vision I was grinning like an idiot. I was so happy for my father and Tanya that I literally could not stop bouncing in my seat. Everyone's eyes were on me with curious and amused looks.

"What did you see Bella?" Eleazer asks.

"You will see." I said smiling.

They all shook their heads amused and frustrated. Jasper put his hand on my knee, trying to keep me still.

"Darlin' calm down, your making me giddy. I'm a second away from bouncing up and down like an idiot." He said amused.

"Sorry baby." I said as I leaned in and kissed him.

He looked at me expectantly and I knew he wanted to know what I saw. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

'Don't say anything to anyone. My dad and Tanya are mates.' I thought to him.

'Really' he asked raising his eyebrow.

'Yes. I think she realizes something is special about him, but she doesn't know what. She can't stop watching him.' I thought with a shit eatin grin on my face. My phone buzzed and I immediately knew who it was without having to look.

That's just mean Lil bit. Ya should tell her. She is freakin out in her head right now.

But Peter! I want it to be a surprise :( CHAR SLAP HIM FOR ME AND STEAL HIS PHONE!!

Now Lil bit I was just...'OW'

I giggled because I knew then that Char did what I said.

Don't worry sug I think ya idea is best. It should be a surprise for them :)

Thanks Char. We will see you guys soon. Bye yoda!

*grumbles* by Lil bit

I laughed as I put my phone back in my pocket. Peter is a dumbass,  he deserved to get slapped. I know if it wasn't for Char takin my side, he would have blurted it out as soon as we walked into the castle. He's probably plotting a prank on me right now. That's alright though, I already know which limb I will be taking next, and it is the hardest and most painful to put back. His tongue.

Jaspers P.O.V

Charlie and Tanya are mates? That's kind of shocking. I'm happy for both of them. They both deserve that happiness.

The conversation between Bella and Peter was amusing. He was probably thinking of some prank to get back at Bella for having Char slap him. He should know not to prank her by now but the fucker just keeps doin it. Bella told me she was going to get creative the next time he did. She's probably going to take his tongue or some shit. I have to admit that would be hilarious.

That fucker loves to talk. He would still be able too but no one will be able to understand him. My phone buzzed and I laughed out loud when I read the message. Of course it was Peter.

That's exactly what she was plannin' major. Ya mate is an evil genius. Don't worry I will not be pranking her anytime soon. Char and I both like my tongue too much ;) YA SEE THAT LIL BIT, IM BEIN NICE! EVIL WOMAN!

Bella read the message and burst out laughing. Everyone asked what was so funny, so we explained everything except for Charlie and Tanya bein mates. They all busted out laughing as I got another message.

Yea yea laugh it up ya fuckers!

I read them that message which caused them all to laugh more. Bella was the worst, she was practically falling out of her seat from laughter.

About 4 hours later the pilot told us we'd be landing in 10 minutes. Bella got up to go wake her father while everyone got their things ready. Angela, Demetri, Alec and Jane would be meeting us to take us to the castle.

When we landed the pilot opened the door and we all left the plane.

"BELLS" Angela shrieked when she saw my mate.

"ANG" she shrieked back as she got tackled in a hug.

Charlie looked shocked when he noticed that the girl was Angela Webber. He was probably looking for her when she disappeared.

"Hello Chief Swan" Angela said smiling.

"Angela Webber. So your a vampire too huh?" Charlie asked.

Angela just smiled and nodded as she turned to go back to Demetri. I felt Demetris relief at Bella being back. Angela was probably freaking out about Bella and Charlie while we were gone. I shook my head and sent my amusement to Demetri. He looked at me, rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Angela looked at him with an eyebrow raised asking him what was funny. He shook his head and kissed her forehead. Her eyes narrowed at him but she let it go. I could practically feel his mental sigh of relief.

I looked over at my mate and couldn't help but laugh. Jane and Alec had tackled Bella to the ground and were both hugging her tightly. Charlie was looking at them happily and amused. They finally let her up but stuck close to her as she came back over to me.

"OK so introductions. Dad you know Angela. That is Demetri Angelas mate. And these two little devils" she said pointing beside her "are Jane and her twin brother Alec. Guys this is my dad Charlie. He wants to become one of us." She said amused.

Angela looked at Charlie with a knowing smile. I have a feeling she knew he would choose to be a vampire. Jane, Alec and Demetri all said hellos, while Angela walked over to hug him.

"I'm glad that you are here Charlie." Angela said smiling at him.

He chuckled "Me too kid. I don't feel so out of the loop anymore."

"I can't wait til your one of us chief. All the ladies will be all over you." Emmett said wiggling his eyebrows at Charlie. Which of course caused him to blush, Bella to face palm and Rose to slap him on the back of his head.

"OW WOMAN. ABUSE! Chief I'd like to press charges!" Emmett boomed

Everyone laughed at him making their way to the cars, including Charlie. Even though he is with a bunch of vampires, Charlie feels oddly comfortable. Him and his daughter are both odd. I saw Bella narrow her eyes at me as she got in next to Charlie. Crap that means she heard me. I'm going to be paying for that later. Shit.

Bellas P.O.V

Oh I heard him alright. He is going to pay for that comment. I will need a little time to think of the perfect thing to do. I'm also going to wait until he thinks he's safe. 'Mwahahaha' I laughed evilly in my head.

The ride to Volterra took less than a half hour due to Demetris crazy driving. My dad was doing quite well considering he's a cop and not used to our driving speed. The cop in him wanted to tell Demetri to slow down, but the man in him was elated at the speed.

We parked in the huge garage and I helped Charlie with his bags. Angela, Demetri, Jane and Alec showed everyone to their rooms. Jasper and I went with Charlie to help him get settled before we go to the throneroom. His room was right across from ours and it was perfect for him. Angela told me that she had decorated it for Charlie, just in case he ever decided to come with me. She did an amazing job.

He had a huge king bed with dark blue bedding, and dark blue curtains. The couch was the same color, facing a huge flat screen tv. Next to the TV was a shelf full of sports movies, and recordings of games from the last 3 years. When he saw them he looked like a child in a candy store.

We helped him put his things away and left for the throne room. Marcus greeted all of us, giving me a hug and kiss on the forhead. Dydime pulled me into a giant hug and whispered that she was glad her niece was home. After our greetings and introductions we got right to business.

"So Charlie, Isabella has told me you want to join us." Marcus stated.

"Yes sir." He said respectfully.

"Who would you like to change you?" He asked.

"Um..." he said looking at me. "My daughter and her soon to be husband, if that's alright." He said.

Jasper and I looked at him shocked that he had chosen both of us. I knew he would choose me, but him choosing Jasper too was unexpected.

Marcus smiled "I think that is a wonderful idea. When would you like it to happen?" He asked.

Charlie looked at me and I shrugged. I wanted him to decide that.

"Now I guess. I'm not getting any younger." He said with a smirk.

Everyone chuckled at his joke. Marcus told us to go and stay with him during the transformation. I grabbed his hand and led him to his room, with Jasper behind us. We closed the doors behind us and walked over to the bed where he layed down.

"Before this happens I would like to tell you why I chose both of you. Obviously I chose you Bells because your my daughter and I love you more than life itself. I chose you Jasper because I already consider you my son. You have been so good to my daughter. I can tell how much she loves you and that you make her happy. That my son makes me happy. I would be honored if my daughter and son in law both changed me so I can have a piece of both of you. You are an honorable man and I'm so thankful to have you as apart of my family." My dad said. If we could cry both me and Jazz would be.

I gave my dad a hug, which he pulled Jasper into and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Dad this is going to be painful. You will feel like your burning from the inside out. Jasper and I can help with that and take some of the pain away, but it will still be painful. Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes Bells. I love you so much and this way I get to be with my family forever. Plus I know I'm going to make one hot vampire." He said with an amused smirk.

"Silly man." I said chuckling. "Ok are you ready dad?"

"Yes" he said with determination.

I nodded and leaned down to whisper I love you in his ear before biting into his neck and pushing my venom into his bloodstream. I felt him tense and clench his jaw as the fire started. I moved to bite his left wrist and ankle and Jasper bit his right wrist and ankle.

We could both feel the pain coming from my dad. We took as much of it away as we could and he sent us his gratitude and love. I could feel his strong determination to keep quiet and still.

'I love you dad' I thought to him.

'Love you too Bells. Forever.' He thought back.

Jasper grabbed a chair and put it next to Charlies bed. He sat down and pulled me into his lap, nuzzling my neck and purring to calm me down. In 3 days my father will be like me.

I wonder if he would want to have a child with Tanya? As soon as my dad wakes up is when I'm going to tell everyone. I wonder if I should tell Jasper first, or tell him with everyone else. He's already unhappy that Peter knows and he doesnt. He will be happy if I wait but he won't be happy that I kept it from him. I wouldn't be, if I was him.

"Jazz what would you say if I told you we could have children?" I whispered looking into his eyes.

"I would be so happy darlin' but I don't think it's possible, unless someone in the world has that gift, I suppose." He answered honestly, gazing lovingly in my eyes.

"I know it's a gift hunny." I said

"How?" He asked.

"Because that's the gift I've been hiding from everyone. We can have children Jazz." I said

He stared at me open mouthed, I could feel his shock and confusion. He composed himself a few minutes later and asked "Are ya serious darlin'?"

"Yes." I said smiling happily

A huge smile broke out on his face. He pulled me closer hugging me tightly and kissed me passionately.

"I love ya so much darlin'." He choked out. If he could cry from happiness, he would be.

"I love you too so, so much."

ENDING THE CHAPTER THERE EVERYONE. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT.

ALL CHARACTERS AND SOME PLACES BEIN TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

671K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
46.6K 834 39
As of when Bella goes to the Volturi to save Edward, she drags her cousin Minstrella and rather Mina/Stella, who calls her mates for back up. Will M...
108K 2.6K 23
What if Victoria wasn't evil. It was just James using her for her powers. What happens when Bella doesn't jump off a cliff so Edward stays away. What...
181 19 23
Katriana Leri Moon is a seventeen year old werewolf.You're supposed to meet your mate (your soul mate) at the age of sixteen in the werewolf world...