The new favorites | dance mom...

By ItzLuvDay

When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby l... More

the new favorites
Welcome back now dont get to comfy
Two can play this game
Abby strikes back
Chloe vs kendall round 2
No ones safe
Clash of the Chloe's
Big trouble in the big Apple
Wingman Down
Nothings Fair In Abbyville
No Solo For You
Blame it on the new girl
Sister showdown
Decisions decisions
Family comes first
lights! camera! dance!
Presenting my new team
Double The Moms Double The Trouble
Kiss or get off the pot
Four soloist one star
Abby-phobic
No More Crybabies
The Understudies
Hollywood here we come
Hollywood here we come part 2
season 5
Girl talk
99 problems but a mom ain't one
Abby got served
JoJo with a Bow Bow
Bye Bye Pittsburg
Hello Hollywood Goodbye Abby
Nia Risks It All
Wild Wild West Coast
The Great Divide
The New Maddie
Nia's Last Chance
Abbys Trash Cathy's Treasure
Mackenzie's time to shine

45 second solos

2.6K 42 5
By ItzLuvDay

ALL THREE NOLETS were absent last week. bianca had a last minute promo shoot for descendants and birdie had another photoshoot for dancewear.

they got back from la on monday so neither of them went to classes, but showed up for pyramid. them along with all the girls sat in the den while the girls asked them about their time in la.

bianca wore a purple tank top with some black lululemon shorts and her hair in a ponytail. birdie wore a dark blue tank top, leggings set from dance wear with her hair in a braid. something that stuck out to the sisters was that both little sarah and jade were here. they new that last week sarah r and kayleigh had competed with them.

"come on in girls!" when they heard that, they all rushed into the studio and lined up. "all right, this is
the dance concert week." abby announced and maddie began to shake bianca's arm. it was their first aldc recital and maddie was probably more excited then bianca. "it's very stressful. you better know what you're doing. all right, i have invited kamryn here. you are going to perform in our big dance concert coming up."

after that, they recapped competition last week. bianca was definitely upset that she wasn't at competition when she found out lucas was there. he of course asked about her.

"at the bottom, birdie and bianca. you weren't here. bianca had a promo shoot in la. birdie you had a photoshoot for a dancewear. all good things."

Nia
Maddie, Kendall
Mackenzie, Chloe
Bianca, Birdie

"all right, we will be doing a group routine. the name of the routine is called the heist. this routine is like none other. It's not contempotary, it's not lyrical, it's not jazz. it's everything. now this is going to be the most critical performance you're going to have. this performance is all about my mom. maryen lorrain miller, who taught thousands of students
over the years. without a doubt, she is deserving of a memorial service that is wonderful."

during this dance concert everyone was performing a 45 second solo. the girls had to run their dances all by themselves. "now maddie, bianca and birdie. you three are exempt from this audition. you three are shoo-in's for nationals. but if jobs come up, i need somebody ready to do their number." abby told the three who nodded.

they new they weren't doing a 45 second solo but both bianca and birdie knew they were performing full solos for the concert. they both had a good amount of numbers they were performing in.

both girls were dancing in a group dance with maddie, nia, kendall, mackenzie, and another dancers: "Birds of a Feather" that was acro. a group dance with maddie, mackenzie, bianca and younger dancers: "Blame It On The Boogie" that was tap.

a group dance featuring maddie birdie and two other dancers: "Prayer" which was lyrical. a group dance with mackenzie birdie and younger dancers: "Toy Box" that was acro. a group dance with mackenzie birdie and younger dancers: "Blue Suede Shoes" that was hip hop.

bianca was in a teen group dance "Welcome To Havanna" that was jazz. maddie, bianca, and katherine had a trio trio: "Pas De Troix" and it was on pointe.

bianca doing both her solos chopin the berceuse and back to me. she was doing her duet She Used To Be Mine with maddie. Bicicletta with noah. and birdie would be doing her duet A Little Party with kenzie.

lastly bianca had a group dance with noah and older dancers called jaleo and it was latin. then a hip hop large group hip hop called whined up.

other than that the elite team was doing some of their old numbers being. girls night out, just another number, free at last, red with envy, frost, america gone and playing with matches.

the girls we're currently in group rehearsals and both maddie and bianca were shocked when abby gave kamryn the lead. they exchanged looks but didn't say anything about it.

birdies birthday was this week. she wanted to spend it with her friends. so while both christy and jodi were gone from the viewing room, she turned to the moms. "ok ladies so, tomorrow is birdies 10th birthday."

"oh yeah that's right." melissa smiled.

"so i was wondering if you guys would help plan a surprise party. she was upset when she thought we wouldn't have time to celebrate so bianca and kenzie wanted to surprise her."

"oh that's so cute. of course we'll help. we can leave rehearsals early." christi suggested.

"oohh. ok you can have brody pick her up after her acro class and i'll drive all the girls over to help set up." melissa said.

"perfect. my sons and husband will have already started by then i hope. holly you can bring your boys to hang out with my boys. and christi you can bring clara for bowie." brianna said and both moms loved the idea. "i was thinking of inviting kelly. both girls miss brooke and paige. christi do you think it's worth a shot?"

"i think it deserves a call. all the girls miss brooke and paige and this could be the first time they all see each other."

"then it's a plan."

abby had disappeared from rehearsals until randomly peaking her head in, asking gianna to borrow the girls. they all threw on some clothes, bianca wearing a gray hoodie and her brown ugg slippers. when they followed abby outside the were met with a big dunk tank.

"these are my friends. this is dave and rich." she introduced the two shirtless guys." melissa asked as just about everyone agreed.

"Cause that's the way i roll. ten bucks a throw!"

just about each girl took a throw before bianca did and she was excited. "cheap, cheap, cheap!" abby called.

"bianca go." "go bianca go." they girls rushed. they knew bianca had played softball for 7 years and was the pitcher. "give it all you got blondie."

"miss abby just so you know, bianca played softball for 7 years!" birdie told her as the moms began to laugh.

"as the pitcher!" nia added and abby began to hold onto the cage around her.

"oh no i'm afraid."

"oh she's afraid i love it." melissa laughed along with the other moms.

with ease, bianca threw the yellow ball straight at the target making abby get fully dunked in the tank as the water splashed everywhere and everyone began cheering at this.

when abby stood back up that began laughing as her makeup began running. "watch out at rehearsal tonight! everybody'd better get to that show, you'd better be on time, and you'd better jook amazing."

~~

the next day after rehearsals was birdies surprise party. she was currently in a tap class while the rest of the girls left with melissa.

when they got to bianca's house it was halfway set up. they were setting up at the bottom floor of the house. blake was in the middle of icing the pink cake. bryan, the dad was setting pink balloons everywhere. lastly brandon was letting up the candy table.

of course it was brandon's birthday as well. but he didn't want a party. he'd spent the whole day at laser tag with his friends.

the girls left their dance bags in bianca's room and went downstairs to help finish it up. when the doorbell rang brianna opened it to see the hylands.

brianna smiled as she hugged kelly, brooke, paige and their brother josh. with them she brought hollys boys evan and will.

sure they didn't on great terms but they didn't care anymore. it happened and both girls were happy not seeing abby every day. their family were much happier.

"i'm glad you guys could make it." brianna said genuinely.

"thanks your inviting us. it means a lot." kelly said, also genuinely.

"well the girls are downstairs, setting up. josh, will, evan are downstairs as well about to go outside i think. and kelly the moms are in the kitchen."

they all nodded and went in those directions. when they heard footsteps coming downstairs, bianca and the girls began panicking. until they seen the faces of the hylands. they all began to scream as they went and hugged them. they haven't seen each other since new york and it was weird for all of them.

soon enough brody texted bianca that they were pulling up. "ok guys, they're outside!" bianca exclaimed.

everyone began cleaning up the trash and they all stood in front of the happy birthday balloons and blake went over and turned the light off.

"oh birdie, dad wanted you to go downstairs and bring up the xbox." brody told the blonde. she gave him a weird look as she set her dance bag down.

"why can't you i just got back from dance?" she asked and sighed.

"fine. we'll both go." brody said and started pushing her to the stairs.

"what's the point in both of us going?" brody waved her off as he pulled his phone out and started recording.

they made it halfway down the stairs and blake flicked the lights on and birdies jaw dropped at the sight. "happy birthday!"

"stop." she said covering her mouth as everyone began hugging her. when she spotted a pair of sisters she screamed. "brooke! paige!" she jumped on the two hugging them tightly.

the party went on for a few hours as the girls played just dance and some other video games with her brothers and the guys. they decorated cupcakes, ate a lot of candy and finally sung happy birthday.

"thank you guys so much. you guys are the best and i'm going to cry." birdie said at the end of the happy birthday song and her sister hugged her.

~~

the next day was the tech rehearsal for the dance concert. the girls had all spent the night and got ready together the next morning. brooke and paige hung around until kelly came around 8:00 cause the girls had to leave around 8:30.

they didn't really talk about dance around brooke and paige incase they had a bitter taste about the studio. the only thing really said was how this years dance concert wouldn't be the same without the hylands.

abby had gathered the whole company by the stairs of the theater. "alright a couple things. we want this to be a first-class presentation, and that starts with you. i have my eyes on all of you. but especially my junior elite coetition team. I want to see what's gonna happen with nationals. all right let's go."

it was tech rehearsal, so after that all the girls rushed to their respective dressing rooms. the first dance bianca and birdie were running was the elite teams  red with envy group dance. they went back to back changing for each number and it was just about chaos backstage.

TWO DAYS TILL DANCE CONCERT
the girls were in the studio running the group dance when the door opened and they all paused to see chloe in a boot.

"whoa what happened?" maddie asked the blonde as they all walked over to her.

"I have a buckle fracture in my second metatarsal... and I can't dance for this week, there's a really good possibility l'II be able to dance at nationals." chloe explained pretty chocked up.

"wait so you can't dance?" nia asked and chloe shook her head.

"not this week." soon gianna came in and had them all run their 45 solos until she came in to run the group.

all the girls went back to back running solos while birdie bianca maddie and chloe all watched by the ballet bars.

"wait so you guys aren't doing any solos?" chloe asked the three.

"no we are just not 45 seconds. i'm doing game of love and happiness." maddie stated.

"i'm doing back to me and chopin the berceuse."

"and i'm doing americano and i look to you. my most successful solos." birdie said, nudging maddie who smiled.

"you did beat me i'll give you that." she told the 10 year old who fake bowed.

"and we're doing our duet." bianca said as chloe held back a frown. "and i'm doing a duet with noah."

"i wish we could do our duo." chloe said and bianca let out her frown as she hugged chloe.

soon gianna came in and the girls started the group. soon enough abby came in as well with curlers in her hair to watch the group. "bianca come here." abby whispered as gianna marked the group.

bianca walked over trying to hold in a chuckle at the rollers. "there's this one roller in the back that keeps coming loose. i know your the master at hair so can you fix it."

bianca giggled as she nodded moved to behind abby. she found the curler that was slowing falling and began fixing it. she looked over to the girls who were laughing lightly and she could hear the moms cackling upstairs. she looked up and seen as her mom excitedly pulled out her phone. both abby and bianca smiled as she took a picture.

bianca had fixed four rollers for abby. "is that better?"

"much thank you sweetheart." abby said as she looked through the mirror. laughing slightly, bianca went back in her front spot as they began to make the number.

since chloe was out, the dance was off numbered and the formations were off so abby stopped them all. "so nobody else can learn it and go in for chloe. so my point is we need to have seven. is that easier?
let's do it full-out without sarah."

the girls then ran it from top to bottom with music while sarah sat beside chloe. "it's better with five. she can't do it. okay. so, sarah, come out here.
stand here with the girls. just so your mother doesn't come and ask me this or that or any other thing, you are officially outf this number. so chloe's out. that effects other people. all right let's go."

soon christy came down, rightfully upset her daughter wasn't in the number. to abby it wasn't a personal thing, it was a spacing thing. it was awkward as the girls just stood and watched the argument that wasn't going anywhere and watched sarah cry. again.

"can you please try to utilize her again, abby? please."

"mom, she said I wasn't in it." sarah told her mom, begging her to stop."

"tell her good-bye. bye ." abby told the elite team and they all awkwardly waved goodbye to sarah as she walked out.

DANCE CONCERT
it was the nolets first aldc recital and bianca and birdie couldn't be more excited. they new not only were their brothers and dad were there but both their grandparents on their mom and dads side flew in and would be staying until nationals.

the first routine up was the heist and they all wore black leotards that had no sleeves but pant legs. their hair were in buns and they had black mask.

"presenting the cat burglars!" chloe announced as all the girls ran out from behind the pink curtains as their moms gushed.

soon abby came in with gianna and called all the girls over to her. "It is a great audience. The re excited. They're coming to see you. you have people here that are your family members, your friends, your neighbors. If you make a mistake
on that stage, the whole world's gonna see it."

with that, the girls all went backstage and did their ritual. a crew member set the prop up and the heist was announced. they went onstage and absolutely killed the dance.

next was the 45 second solos. while those got ready maddie and bianca changed into their duet costume for she used to be mine and birdie changed into her a little party costume for her duet with kenzie.

after all the 45 second solos the dances went back to back to back. the girls were ripping and running from the stage to backstage and to the dressing room.

after both duets, bianca ran to the dressing room to change into her ballet costume. once tying her shoes she ran backstage. birdie had just came offstage from her jazz solo and bianca went right on.

lucky after her solo she had her ballet group with maddie and some older ballet dancers. she did a few group dances before changing into her duet costume with noah.

once the recital was officially over after the elite team had performed frost it was time for curtain call and everyone changed into some fancy clothes.

when the curtain had opened all the studio dancers stood their as music played and the elite team members were introduced followed by abby.

abby had made a small speech and when that was over, the dancers and mothers were on their way to the reception dinner but were first greeted by family.

the nolet boys and grandparents had found birdie and bianca and began hugging them relentlessly. both of them were given three flowers and took pictures with everyone.

"you guys did so good. absolutely beautiful." bryan told his daughters and the two thanked him.

"i didn't even think bianca was good." blake joked and got a smack in the arm from his twin.

"hey who was that boy you were dancing with?" brody asked making birdie laugh.

"that's noah. him and blake are friends." she said with an innocent smile.

"ok ok i want twin pictures. blake and bianca come on." brianna ushered as the two groaned. the two stood next to each other with half smiles and their mother scoffed "come on. act like you love each other."

the two sighed before giving into the picture. right after that both birdie and brandon were forced into a picture. the zieglers soon made their way over to the family and introduced themselves to the grandparents.

"guys this is melissa maddie and mackenzie. they dance with the girls and live right next door. the four are best friends. while you guys are staying with us you'll be seeing these two." brianna said as she pointed to the sibling at the end.

carmen and berto, brianna's parents smiled, shaking their hands as lisa and raymond, bryan's parents did the same.

"well these kids have to head over to the Maryen Lorrain reception." melissa reminded.

"oh that's right. we will see you all at home." and with that the four girls were off.

the reception was absolutely beautiful. it was blue and white everything in the theaters ballroom. once everyone sat down with their food, abby called everyone's attention.

"this is a tribute to my mother, Maryen Lain. she passed away on february 8th at 7:30 p.m. her last words were to melissa, and she said, i just want to dance. my mother touched so many lives. and she made the world a happier place. i don't think the same will be said about me. but her dancing shoes are too big to fill." and with that everyone applauded abby as she spoke very chocked up.

next was nationals and they had to win. for mrs miller

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...
138K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...
10.4K 271 51
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...