The new favorites | dance mom...

By ItzLuvDay

When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby l... More

the new favorites
Welcome back now dont get to comfy
Two can play this game
Abby strikes back
Chloe vs kendall round 2
No ones safe
Clash of the Chloe's
Big trouble in the big Apple
Wingman Down
Nothings Fair In Abbyville
No Solo For You
Blame it on the new girl
Sister showdown
Decisions decisions
Family comes first
Presenting my new team
Double The Moms Double The Trouble
Kiss or get off the pot
Four soloist one star
Abby-phobic
No More Crybabies
The Understudies
45 second solos
Hollywood here we come
Hollywood here we come part 2
season 5
Girl talk
99 problems but a mom ain't one
Abby got served
JoJo with a Bow Bow
Bye Bye Pittsburg

lights! camera! dance!

2.4K 45 5
By ItzLuvDay

BIANCA'S POV
"bianca your in la again this week right?" my twin asked me as i did homework. my brothers just got back from school and it was the first thing i was asked.

"yeah, why?" i asked from my spot on the couch as big time rush played on the tv.

"cause i wanna go. mom can i go with bianca and brody this week?" blake asked as mom just came from upstairs.

"no. you have school." she told him going over to the kitchen counter.

"please. we have block periods all week. i can do all my work from home." he begged following her.

"what's block periods?" birdie asked from her spot on the living room floor.

"basically two hour classes. monday and wednesday are even classes. tuesday and thursday are odd periods. and there is no school friday." he explained quickly.

"well your sister leaves what, tuesday? i'll get back to you tonight." mom said before turning to me and birdie. "girls melissa is outside for your privates."

"already?" brandon asked as his face was stuck in the fridge.

"yeah. when i'm in la i have two hour privates before pyramid. then take studio classes for the rest of the day." i said packing up my school work.

i rushed upstairs throwing my school stuff in my backpack. i grabbed my binder that had the full script for descendants that had all my lines highlighted with notes on the sides and put it in my backpack as well.

since cameron and i are the only minors on set we have to do school in one of the set classrooms but we're in two different grades. i'm currently in 6th grade but doing freshman level work and cameron's a junior. and we both can only work for 7 hours so our scenes our usually the first thing being filmed when i'm there.

other then that i grabbed my dance bag, mini backpack and suitcase and brought all those bags  downstairs to leave them by the front door so once i get picked up from dance i can race home and grab them then be off to the airport with brody and lola.

i slung my dance bag over my shoulder and birdie and i left the house and into melissa's car where maddie handed me an açaí bowl.

bless her soul.

once we got to the studio abby gave me my run down. "alright, for the first hour you're with gianna learning the group for next week which is lyrical, that's also when the select team gets here just a heads up. then you and maddie have a duet so the second hour you'll be learning that with ms kim. lastly when we run the group you have senior advanced technique and salsa then your free to go."

i nodded taking it all in, seems like a peaceful day for me.

"will you be at the competition?" she asked me.

"i should be. i get back saturday morning. so i think i'll be able to see the group. and i only have two more weeks of filming." i told her and she nodded.

"perfect. gianna's in studio A." abby said and i nodded going off to the den. i changed into a black spaghetti strap sports bra with black sweatpants and my turners.

i pulled my hair into a low messy bun as i walked into studio A. "ok bianca, the groups lyrical and it's called the good life." gianna told me as she immediately got into it.

the dance felt weird. it didn't feel like it was designed for the elite team. at all.

once that hour was up i went into studio B so abby could set up the pyramid and maddie and ms kim were already there. "alright girlies, your duos called she used to be mine. it's a lyrical duet and you guys basically needs to show your connection. show your friendship. there's a lot of partner work, your lucky you two have so much time." ms kim told us and i liked the idea.

we started on the floor on our knees and sitting on our feet. i sat up and maddie was bent over. when the music started at a beat we swiftly switched and maddie turned to the front and rested her hands on my back to to a tilt.

there was a theme to this dance, slow to quick swift movements that looked good already.

~~

that hour flew by and i was standing in between maddie and chloe at pyramid. i had taken off my sweats and had pink lululemon shorts.

it seemed as if abby wanted to go straight to the dancing since she went through pyramid so fast.

Bianca
Maddie, Chloe, Mackenzie
Birdie, Kalani, Kendall, Nia

this week the team was going to masters of dance in buffalo new york. this week would be all about abby's mom and i was sad i wasn't gonna be here to see it.

maddie and chloe both had musical theater solos. the group would be maddie's solo but they would be forming it into the group.

today kenzie also would be filming the slumber party scene for her music video. so everyone was dismissed while solos were started.

i went in my hour of advanced technique then my salsa class. "noah! did you miss me?" i walked in studio c with a smile. i haven't been in my salsa class in a few weeks so i was glad to be back.

"i guess, didn't really notice your absence." he joked, getting a smack on the arm.

we just learned two different lifts in our hour before calling it a day. noah and i both mastered the lifts with ease.

BIRDIE POV
the girls minus chloe were all taken to melissa's house to film the sleepover scene. i felt bad chloe's couldn't come but at least she got more rehearsal time.

i wore a white and light blue long sleeve baseball pj shirt with light blue pj pants and some fuzzy socks with my hair in two low pigtails.

my sister wore a purple tank top with a white and purple pj button up set and brown uggs with her hair in a low slicked back ponytail.

we ran the choreography in the living room before moving to kenzies bedroom where we all stood around the bed and kenzie stood on it.

"let's remember little things. shoulder down, feet stretched." abby told us walking in.

filming the video was actually a lot of fun and now we took a snack break. kenzie and i were sat on her floor eating some chips while talking about the video.

"whose arguing?" kenzie asked as we looked up from her phone.

i listened for a second and knew who was yelling from downstairs. "christy."

"why. the day was going so good?"

"ignore her kenz, it's your day." bianca said as her and maddie went out to see what was happening.

to my surprise melissa kicked christy and sarah out. she even almost called the cops. something about sarah being the new maddie? i couldn't really hear since all the girls went into the bathroom in order to not hear the fight.

BIANCA'S POV
i just love my descendants family. i flew out last night and now we were now officially filming scenes.

the first thing to do was the musical numbers so while they were setting up, i was called over for a interview.

"can you describe the isle of the lost for us?"

"it's basically like very rusty, nasty. somewhere you wouldn't wanna spend your time." i said with a chuckle. i was kinda nervous since i've never really don't interviews.

"what's your favorite dance number?"

"rotten to the core would probably be my favorite. it's just so hard hitting and it's the opener. it introduces all of us. kind of a special number, if you will."

"how was it learning it?"

"oh it was difficult. i like hip hop, the style we mainly did but i'm so used to lyrical and soft movements which this was not. but i had a lot of fun, but man was i tired."

"and where can they see descendants?"

"catch disney's descendants july 31st on disney channel. it's something you won't wanna miss."

we then went onto filming our first scene of the day. being in the full costume, makeup and wig was so fun.

"wow, cool camera bianca." after filming the first scene, i was getting my wig removed while setting up my new digital camera.

"thanks, my brother got it for me." i said to booboo and cameron.

"well let us be the first to try it out." cameron said and she smiled snapping a picture of the two then flipping it over to show them. "wait the quality is so good."

"i know right."

COMPETITION DAY
it was now saturday and a production car had picked me up from the studio to bring me the competition.

i was in my team jacket, black leggings, white high top platform converse and my hair down. my hair was still curled since when they put my wig on, the put my hair in two tight french braids for the wig cap.

it looks like i just missed solos since when i walked in the competition, everyone was in group costumes.

i was stopped a lot for pictures before making it to the dressing room. "hey guys." i smiled walking in.

they all jumped up hugging me. they had their group costumes on and they look super pretty. they all had light colors in the same design as maddie's solo costume from last season, but just a little different so maddie could stand out.

my mom pinned a angle on my jacket as we called miss abby who was on the verge of tears. while the girls went backstage i joined the moms in the audience to watch the group.

the teams biggest competition is definitely studio larkin. their number 'tears of an angel' was amazing but there is no way they're out teams age. they looked like they were on the coast of being in the teen division. they probably had a kenzie and birdie to keep the age down. the girls went on next and were beautiful. i wish i was in this number so much. but i honestly don't know whose going to win.

when it was time for awards i joined the girls on the stage. in the solos chloe got 5th and maddie got 1st. kenzie even got 1st with her off show solo.

"moving onto our elite junior small group. in third place, act number 38, fix you. in second place with a score of 284.7, amazing grace. and in first place, with a score of 295.2 points, act number 57 years of an angel."

and there goes the end of our winning streak. i don't think the girls could do anything more, today studio larkin was just better. even if they had five 15 year olds on the team.

the call to abby wasn't what anyone was expecting. she wasn't disappointed cause this dance was for ms miller. today the dance wasn't for the score.

now, the new teams coming in and i don't know how that's going to go.

A/N: if your wondering there was a faceclaim change to birdie!!! it is now rylee arnold instead of siena agudong since she's already a faceclaim in my season 8 book !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 214 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
9.8K 258 13
Maddie and Chloe were best friends. Until a new reality show tore it apart. Favoritism and inferiority will erupt between the girls. Read about the s...
253K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
550K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...