The new favorites | dance mom...

Galing kay ItzLuvDay

When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby l... Higit pa

the new favorites
Welcome back now dont get to comfy
Two can play this game
Abby strikes back
Chloe vs kendall round 2
No ones safe
Clash of the Chloe's
Big trouble in the big Apple
Wingman Down
Nothings Fair In Abbyville
No Solo For You
Blame it on the new girl
Sister showdown
Family comes first
lights! camera! dance!
Presenting my new team
Double The Moms Double The Trouble
Kiss or get off the pot
Four soloist one star
Abby-phobic
No More Crybabies
The Understudies
45 second solos
Hollywood here we come
Hollywood here we come part 2
season 5
Girl talk
99 problems but a mom ain't one
Abby got served
JoJo with a Bow Bow
Bye Bye Pittsburg
Hello Hollywood Goodbye Abby
Nia Risks It All
Wild Wild West Coast
The Great Divide

Decisions decisions

3K 44 3
Galing kay ItzLuvDay

BIANCAS POV
this morning my sister and i finished our regular privates the same time as the rest of the girls filed in the studio. kalani was back this week which i was very happy about.

"are you back permanently?" maddie asked kalani as we all put on our knee pads.

"I hope, but i'm not certain." she told us joining our stretch. finally we were called in the studio and lined up in front of abby.

i wore a gray sports bra and black leggings while birdie wore a pink aldc shirt and black shorts. my hair was in a ponytail while birdies was in a braid.

"congratulations. we said eleven was heaven. we paid tribute to the tony award-winning show for best musical, kinky boots. and we won, we did it justice. that's great."

after our applause she then pointed out kalani and peyton being here. kira was the replacement for kelly while kalani replaced both brooke and paige. while happy for her, leslie started yelling. i wasn't surprised honestly, she was mad about me and my sister when we got here- even last week and now she's mad about kalani.

Bianca
Birdie, Payton, Maddie,
Mackenzie, Chloe, Nia, Kendall, Kalani

"then next is birdie. you beat both mackenzie and maddie. second overall high score of the day. and the first, bianca. last week i challenged these sisters against each other and the nolets won, again. congratulations on the highest overall solo." abby said and my sister and i smiled at our spots.

"ok we have work to do. world class talent we loved it so much, we're going back again. this time we're going to, canton, ohio." abby announced making the moms immediately annoyed just at the mention of the state.

candy apples, rotten apples. the apple orchard.

maddie bumped my hip lightly though and i smiled. that meant i was seeing lucas this weekend.

"ok we have a group routine. right now everyone is in it. bianca i don't know for sure if your in the number, your gone two days for filming the movie. that's why i'm not giving you a solo. if you can learn it fast and are confident, then you'll be in the group."

i nodded at the news. i have a very eventful week. i would be leaving tomorrow morning to la for two days then thrusday night i would be coming back and go straight to dance. then after competition i'd be back in la.

the routine was called frost and we needed these white beautiful costumes but four of us didn't have them. birdie and i did have some white costumes we could go through to see if abby liked them.

the solos this week were going to kalani birdie and peyton.

the moms went upstairs and we started the group. it was a beautiful lyrical peace, i hope i could do it this weekend.

FOUR DAYS TILL COMPETITION
BIRDIE POV
the next day bianca was already in la and before going to the studio the zieglers and my mom were helping me go through mine and bianca's costumes.  we were downstairs in our gaming room that we split into a dance room that had me and my sisters trophy's and costumes and like all of our dance stuff that don't fit in our rooms.

we picked our all the white ones and tried to match it to the picture of the original costume. "wow you guys have a lot of costumes." kenzie said laying on her stomach

"we competed a lot. maybe a bit to much." i said holding up a white costume with white fur. it was bianca's from an old swan trio she did at dance 360 in orlando.

"wait that's just about perfect b." melissa told me as i handed it to her to put in the pile of what to show abby.

"that's bianca's. an old trio like a year ago. if she can't fit it i might be able too." i told her and she nodded.

we went through a few more costumes when we heard footsteps coming downstairs. "mom! can i go over to jakes- oh hey maddie. and kenzie." my older brother blake said.

him and maddie are weird. i think they like each other but i don't know why. like who would like my brother. she smiled at him as my mom and melissa exchanged looks.

"yes, are you walking." my mom asked putting the costumes we didn't need in a box  "i'm riding my skateboard. love you!" he said running back up the stairs.

we soon got a few options for both me and my sister and melissa took me to the studio while my mom stayed home for work. she was at the desk and we set the two bags on the desk.

"are those the costumes?" abby smiled happily.

"yes. we have like three options for me and bianca. you can tweak them if you want." i said and she nodded taking the bags.

"perfect. gianna and i will take a look at them. you three go in for class." abby said and me maddie and kenzie nodded heading into the den

later on when the rest of the girls got to the studio after school we started running the group again. since bianca wasn't here gianna was in her spot.

BIANCA POV
i've been on set all day and we've mainly been rehearsing scenes. in my free time i was marking the group routine since abby wanted me in the group.

while a scene between dove and mitchell was being filmed, i was outside watching the choreography gianna sent to me. "hey bianca- what are you doing?" cameron asked coming outside

"i have to be in a group dance this weekend. i only have two days in the studio and i need to compete this weekend." i told him.

"where are you guys competing?"

"ohio. which i'm not excited about." i said marking a leap.

"you guys got some big rivals in ohio?" he asked jokingly and i turned my head to him with a look. he grimaced when he realized. "ohhh. you do don't you?"

"yup. candy apples. my sister told me my teacher abby isn't in a good mood this week. something about costumes."

"i've only seen like clips of the show, is she really that mean?" he asked and i thought for a moment.

"well it depends. she loves me and my sister so she's extremely nice to us. it depends on her relationship with your mom. she's run out two dancers this season cause of a huge fight."

"jesus that sounds tense. well to get your mind off dance, we need you for a scene." he told me and i nodded following him inside.

BIRDIE POV
it was two days till competition and we only had five costumes. for me, my sister, kalani, kendall and maddie. their was a huge argument this morning and abby was set on only having us five do it.

it was something about christi yelling the f word 17 times at abby. i heard the argument since i was trying to put my tap shoes on. it was about the white costumes that kelly has. in reality christi only said it twice.

she then said if any of the moms said the f word from today to competition we were "finished"

"birdie how many turns can you and your sister do in sync?" miss abby asked me.

i thought for a moment. "we can do 30 fouetté together and 20 pirouettes together." i told her with my hands on my hips.

"can you do fouettés into an illusion cause i wanna add turns at the beginning and end. maddie's gonna do the beginning ones and you and bianca are gonna end the dance with turns."

"i can try." i shrugged going to the middle of the room. i did six fouettés and pulled into three pirouettes and illusion but i ended kinda funny.

"work on it and we'll put it in." she said and i nodded.

BIANCA'S POV
i was finally back from la but it was a few hours before we got on the bus for ohio. i got their early to run the dance with maddie. i only didn't know the ending.

the moms came in soon enough with a bunch of white cousins. birdie had worn my old swan solo costume that seemed to fit her perfectly. "brianna i think we're gonna sew on some white fur to the top and waistline." abby said as she looked birdies costume.

i then wore an old trio costume from my old studio. it was a two piece with a v neck line and a skirt with a sequents on the waist. it looked very similar to maddies which abby's was happy about.

everyone then had costumes except for peyton. we ran the group again to see how the costumes look all together and so i could run through it again.

"bianca you and birdie are now ending the dance with turns." abby said as i watched birdie do them. i was very impressed by her turns into an illusion.

"that looked really good bird." i said and she smiled coming out of it. we would come out the illusion and slowly step down and roll onto our knee. then seat roll up and walk off stage but opposite sides.

once done we all lined up in front of abby. "listen, sometimes people don't play fair. and that's why I'm tough on you, and that's why I train you. 12 victories in a row or you get beat. it's a long ride home when you don't have the trophy on your bus."

COMPETITION DAY
it was the next morning and we were in ohio. while the moms went in the crowd i went over to lucas. when he seen me, he smiled brightly.

"hey b, how was la?" he asked hugging me.

"really good. less stressful. are you guys doing your group from a few weeks ago?" i asked seeing mckenzie run her dance. she had a solo against birdie.

"tryna get my team secrets are we?" he asked making me laugh. "but yeah we are."

"lucky. sounds calm, we've been having problems about costumes. so glad i wasn't there."

"we weren't that peaceful. nick and zach have been arguing a lot lately." he told me and i looked over to the boys who were about 10 feet away from each other.

"come on b. bird wants you to help sew in her headpiece and fix her costume." kenzie called stepping out the dressing room. i sighed saying by to lucas and went in the dressing room where leslie was complaining about all the attention kalani and birdie we're getting.

"why can't mom help you." i asked stepping behind her chair.

"she does it rough." she complained as my mom rolled her eyes jokingly.

i started sewing in her teal headpiece into the bun maddie did for her. we all tuned out leslie as she yelled at abby. as i glued down some of the rhinestones on birdies costumes, leslie was yelling and yelling until she said it.

the band word, the sinful word, the f word.

while we all went backstage peyton and leslie left the competition. mckenzie went onstage first and did pretty well. i kissed birdie's cheek and let her walk onstage and blow mckenzie out of the water.

after nick and kalani we all went back to the dressing room put our group costumes on but before we could do our hair and makeup, we all went to watch cadc.

i gave lucas a thumbs up from across the wings and he smiled. i heard the yelling coming from their dressing rooms, it was tense. i cheered for them as they came offstage and after hugging lucas quickly we all went back to the dressing room.

we all did high buns with white snowflake headpieces. our moms all stoned our costumes to make them look more similar.

we all jogged backstage and went in the wings in a line. something weird at this competition was that they say all of our names while we walk onstage.

"up next is act number 109. please welcome to the stage maddie, chloe, nia, bianca, kendall, birdie, mackenzie and kalani."

we went into our starting positions but the applause and screaming from the audience was so loud that none of us heard the music start.

we all started at different times and sent each other looks of worry before continuing the dance and trying our best to cover it up. the rest of the dance including me and birdies turns were flawless. we walked offstage and after being handed water, that's when the panic started to set in.

"we missed the beginning!" was the first thing said between us.

"we couldn't hear the music!" the rest of us said to maddie.

"nobody could hear the music." i said out of breath.

"it was too early." chloe added.

"i missed my turns." maddie said adding to the list.

"we're gonna get killed." chloe said in worry.

"abby's gonna be so mad."

"guys it's ok." kalani tried to reassure

"i never mess up like this." maddie said playing with her headpiece and biting her nails.

"it's ok it wasn't our fault." i told her removing her hand from her mouth.

"guys we have to act like we were perfect. ok? we were perfect guys." kalani said and we nodded

"she's right miss abby told us to never walk offstage upset ." nia said and we nodded as we walked back to the dressing room, taking out time in fear.

luckily the moms stayed in the audience so after we all got a snack to calm down we put our team jackets on and went onstage for awards

"we are moving on to our junior solos. in 3rd place is carly with spread your wings. in 2nd place is mckenzie with music in the sky." i watched my sister clap happily as mckenzie got her trophy and kenzie start to shake her leg.

"and first overall in junior solos is birdie with dream it possible!" birdie stood up with a smile as she stood next to mckenzie who gave her a fake smile.

they took a bow then moved onto teen solos, nick got 3rd and kalani got 1st. maddie and i definitely cheered the loudest for her as she stood up.

"so now we are going to move forward into our junior small group category in the advanced division. 3rd overall goes to act 92. "borrowed angels." 2nd overall goes to act 108, the last dance." we all looked at each other a bit surprised as gavin stood up.

"and our first overall goes to act 109, frost!" we all screamed jumping up with our linked hands. we wrapped our arms around each other as i held the trophy.

"and your studio loud and proud?"

"ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!"

once awards was over i went over to lucas who seemed a bit upset so i decided against hugging him. "good job." i said and he nodded.

"yeah, uh you too." he said and walked over to zach. i didn't let his attitude dampen my mood as the girls and i went to the dressing room cheering.

we all then went over to the door to start a chant just to rub it in cathy's face a bit more. "1 2 3 WE ARE ABBY LEE! 4 5 6 YOU SHOULD SEE OUR KICKS! 7 and 8 WE ARE REALLY GREAT! 9 and 10 WE JUST WON AGAIN! 11 and 12 WE HAVE ONE FOR THE SHELFS!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58.3K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
107K 1.2K 30
Brooke's having a hard time moving on. Brandon broke her heart, and she started to distance herself from other guys due to the fear of going through...
55.7K 1.1K 54
McKinna Maryen Ziegler had lived in the shadows for most of her life, letting her sister have the spotlight. Until an opportunity for a chance to be...
2.8K 62 5
High achiever, don't you see? Dance Moms / Female OC Slow Updates 2024 © marlborocuts