Everything We Ever Wanted [Ev...

By xXMopelXx

REVAMPED version of the ORIGINAL Living With The Bad Boy posted on wattpad in 2012. "Sometimes when you... More

EWEW 1: A wink is worth a thousand words.
EWEW 2 : I'm A Barbie Girl, In A Beer Boy World
EWEW 3 : Beer Boy Has An Effect On Barbie Girl's Panties
LWTBB 4: The Cold Hard Truth Burns, Ironically
EWEW 5 : A Ride To Remember
EWEW 6 : Someone Who Isn't Like My Ex
EWEW 7: The Ugly Monster Inside Of Me
EWEW 8: In My Corner, He Is
EWEW 9: Bitter Memories
EWEW 10: The Sherlock Holmes Feeling
EWEW 11: Gripping His Stick With Expert Skills
EWEW 12: Living With The Bad Boy
EWEW 13: The Remembrance Day
EWEW 14: Intimacy Issues
EWEW 15: Six Feet Beneath The Ground
EWEW 16: Stay Sereno, Reina
EWEW 17: The Frozen Tendrils Around My Heart
EWEW 18: The Crowning Moment of Miss Canada And Her "Not-A-Lightweight" Ken
EWEW 19: A Bad Case Of Deja Vu
EWEW 20: The Moment That Led To More.
EWEW 21: Into Him and More
EWEW 22: This Is Inevitable
EWEW 23: It Fvcking Means Something, Baby
EWEW 24: The Secret To Beer Boy's Scars
EWEW 25: Nothing For Heartache
EWEW - LWTBB 26: I'm Fvcking Crazy About You
EWEW - LWTBB 27: You're Everything I've Ever Wanted
EWEW - LWTBB 28: You're So Perfect For Me, Barbie
EWEW - LWTBB 29: The Kind Of Night That Comes With A Bang
EWEW - LWTBB 30: Sink By Night, Emerge By Dawn
EWEW - LWTBB 31: Breakfast and "La petite mort"
EWEW - LWTBB 32: It's Beer Boy And Barbie Girl Until The World Stops Turning
EWEW - LWTBB 33: Lights Out, Party Girl
EWEW - LWTBB 34: Walking Wound And His Sexy Nurse
EWEW - LWTBB 35: Late Night Fanatics And Their Fantasies
EWEW -LWTBB 36: LOL, I have no chapter title fml help me find one
EWEW - LWTBB 37: Mea Culpa
EWEW - LWTBB 38: When Barbie Girl Fell In Love With Beer Boy...It Was For Sempre
EWEW - LWTBB 39: The Heavy Guilt of Shameless Sinners
EWEW - LWTBB 40: Good Girls Get A Treat, Anna
EWEW - LWTBB 41: One Russian and Two Mafiosos
EWEW - LWTBB 42: Daniel Ivanov's Damned Soul
EWEW 43: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall, Who's the Naughtiest Tesoro Of Them All?
EWEW 44: Confessions Of A Wicked Adonis And His Naughty Aphrodite
EWEW 45: The Magic Of Beer Boy And Barbie Girl And Those Three Words
EWEW 46: In my mind, my heart, my soul
EWEW 47: The Promise of Adonis and Aphrodite
EWEW 48: Signed, Sealed, Sempre, I'm Yours
EWEW 50: His Tesoro [Samuel's POV]

EWEW 49: Baciami

35.8K 904 863
By xXMopelXx

E.W.E.W Copyright © 2012-2021 Marzy Opal (xXMopelXx) All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - August 28, 2021

Hi Queens! I hope you've all been well <3 I apologize for the long wait - most of you know I've been preparing for professionally self-publishing my novels so writing can be something more sustainable for me. These last ten months were crazy busy for me, but I'm pleased to announce that Ella and Cade's rewrite - TRAPPED WITH YOU - is now live for pre-order on Amazon, worldwide! This story has a piece of my heart. Thank you to everyone who's already purchased and continues to support this dream of mine. This book is truly dedicated to you, the readers!

You can use the link below to pre-order (or use the link in my profile):

https://linktr.ee/marzyopal

Trapped With You is a smutty, angsty, second chance, new adult romance. Ella is an alpha female and Cade, as I've said before, is a dirty-talking bad boy, signature Marzy style. (and yes, he's just as bad as Sam). xo

As always, if you're still reading and enjoying this story please VOTE (press the star button) and follow me on wattpad <3 xo

Playlist Song: Rihanna - Love on the brain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 49 } : Baciami 

10 days before the fight.

"I see you haven't packed yet."

I glanced up from my computer screen, where I revised my term paper on feminism in the 20th century.

No, I haven't packed. Because I'm not fucking leaving.

"Sorry?" I replied to my mom, pretending I didn't hear her the first time.

She leaned against the doorframe. "Mine and Michael's bags are packed. The flight is in two days."

"I know." I resumed typing on my laptop, my glitter tips clicking obnoxiously. "But why would I pack when I'm not leaving? We've had this conversation before."

"Anna."

"I'll be staying with Tiffany and Sam for the meantime. I have my whole life here, Mom. My part time job at Amore, school—which I refuse to drop out of for the semester when we're nearly done—and, of course, my boyfriend. Again, this is my mess, too. I'm not leaving Sam to handle it on his own."

Isobel Sereno ground her jaw, huffed angrily, and twisted around to walk away...before she noticed the mess strewn over my bed. "What is all of this?"

Old notebooks filled with sketches of outfits and accessories were scattered over my bed, a mess amongst my rumpled satin sheets. Her eyes moved to the old mannequin stand I set up in the corner of my room. My sewing machine was hidden in my closet, but I would pull that out soon too.

"I'm going to apply to the fashion designing program at Vesta University in spring. I'm not going to switch out of the women's studies program. I'm going to do both and it might take me longer to graduate, but I think this is my purpose. I've always been passionate about clothing and style."

She stared at me pensively. "You haven't spoken about fashion designing since...your father died. I thought it was just a hobby you outgrew."

"I lost track of my dreams and ambitions for awhile," I admitted. "Yes, I enjoy women's studies, but I never actively pursued my true passion. But that's life, right? We find and lose ourselves constantly...It's part of our growth."

She hummed a little, surveying my room as if for the first time. I couldn't even remember the last time she'd been in here. My dad's the one who used to come over on a weekly basis with a big smile and two cans of Pepsi to plop down on my bed and catch up. He said it was to 'bother' me while I did homework, but I knew it was because he wanted to spend time with me. Our weekly conversations were filled with his wisdom and small lessons in Brazilian Portuguese.

My parents knew how much I loved getting dolled up. But it was my dad that used to call me his little fashionista growing up, supporting all my crazy attires throughout the years.

He always encouraged me to create the life I wanted because I had only one to live.

This was partly for him.

"I thought you were going to switch into nursing eventually. You love taking care of others," my mom mumbled, adding, "Like me."

"I do love taking care of people." I sighed, turning in my chair to face her. "But I only wanted to go into nursing because of you. I thought...I thought if I did... You'd finally give me the time of your day because we'd have something in common to talk about."

A sad look crossed her face. "Anna..."

Deciding I wasn't ready for another emotional talk, I waved her off. "Nursing is not my dream. Fashion and empowering women are, so I need to work hard towards my end goal. Which means I need to be here. No matter how uncertain the future remains, life will move on after Sam's fight. I need that mindset to keep on going."

She quietly observed me like she was learning me anew. If only she'd been present in the last two years.

Her eyes fell upon my ring finger and flared in shock. I didn't try to hide anything.

"Is that..." she arched an eyebrow, waiting for me to confirm her suspicions.

The 24k gold band, tiny zircons and massive pink morganite winked in the sunlight streaming through my open curtains.

I knew it looked like an engagement ring, judging by the size and caliber. "It's a promise ring. Sam gave it to me the night of his birthday."

My mom said nothing, staring at me blankly. Processing.

My stern expression melted. "Mom, I'm going to marry him someday. This promise ring, it's not his way of keeping me here. It's his way of promising me that we're in it for the long run. Just be happy for me, please. Don't say we're moving too fast."

She let out a martyr sigh, leaning more firmly against the doorframe. "I was never opposed to your relationship with him. I like Sam. He's a good guy. However, my children are my responsibility. I know I have a lot to make up for, but I'm doing the best I can."

Couldn't she just say congratulations first?

I scrubbed a hand over my face. "You're not wrong for wanting to ensure mine and Michael's safety. I get it, but I'm an adult. Sam's my family, too, Mom. This ring isn't a ploy to keep me here. It's just a reminder of the love we have for one another."

"I suppose." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm happy you're happy."

But she wasn't happy that I was refusing to go with her.

I waited for her to say more, but it became evident that she wouldn't. She'd probably call Tiffany now and they'd both gossip over this proposal, I was sure.

"I need to finish up over here. If that's all...?"

My mom nodded and left without another word. I knew this conversation wasn't over. Scotland would come up again. But my room being a mess was my indirect way of showing her I was staying here and not cleaning up my life to leave with her.

Seconds later, my door tipped open and Michael stuck his head inside with a boyish smile. Ever the gentleman, he asked, "May I come in?"

"Of course, sweetie."

His smile bloomed into a grin and my heart hurt. I only had a few days left before he was gone. And while I loved Sam, Michael was also my little sanctuary on earth.

"I brought my homework, too." He beamed proudly, holding up a handout and some crayons.

I made room for him on my work desk then hauled him into my lap because I only had one chair. He cackled when I tickled him and pressed kisses into his curls. Soon enough, I revised my paper again while Michael colored and practiced writing small words. I kept an eye on him to make sure he wasn't making any mistakes.

"Is mommy mad at you?" he asked after he finished practicing a row of words.

I tensed under him. "No, baby."

He blinked big eyes at me. "Then why are you not coming on vacation with us? I told her I don't want to go if you don't go."

I cupped his cheek, stroking softly. He leaned his head against my chest and gazed at me upside down. "Michael, I have school and important adult things to take care of here. I can't go with you and Mommy. You're going to have so much fun in Scotland though. I promise."

"I want to stay here with you and Sammy."

"You can't."

He pouted and went back to working, his posture sagging.

I hugged him tighter. "It'll only be a few days. You'll get to see beautiful castles, eat yummy treats, and no homework." Well, the last part was a lie. He'd probably take his work with him, but anything to get him excited for a trip overseas.

"I want to see beautiful castles, eat yummy treats and do no homework with you there." His clapback was filled with cheekiness.

"Hey, don't parrot my own words back at me."

"Hey, don't parrot my own words back at me," he copied.

I gasped jokingly. "What did you say to me?"

"Nothingggggg."

I tickled him until he squirmed. Then I spun him around in circles in my chair and he squealed with glee.

I wanted to remember this sound when he was gone and I was here, missing him.

* * *

"Good girl."

I jabbed harder.

The punching bag strained under the forces of my hit. I poured every bit of frustration into my synchronized movements, hitting harder and harder every time, using the power of my hips to propel me.

Nate stood beside me, monitoring my session, with his arms crossed over his barrel chest. The bullet wound on his right arm was puckered and gnarly, marring the beautiful tribal tattoo running along the entirety of his limb and curving over his shoulder blade. I wondered if he was still in pain. He'd have a scar forever to commemorate that alley fight. I couldn't stop starring at it.

That and well, the twin silver barbels decorating his nipples. As attractive as I found that, my breast screamed no.

"Kick. Jab. Jab. Kick. Keep going."

I was training with Nate, because my boyfriend decided to 'disappear' for some reason.

If I didn't know better, I would say Sam was avoiding me.

He bailed at the last second and said Nate would replace him. He had a fight tonight—not the fight—so at least I'd see him then.

"Take a five," Nate instructed. He bent at the waist and retrieved my water bottle from my duffel bag.

He shot it at me and I caught it quick. I guzzled down half of the water's contents, before wiping my chin and my damp ponytail. I was sweating like a pig. "Will you," I wheezed, running my hand over my mouth. "Will you be able to fight soon?"

Nate cracked his knuckles and stared at a random spot by our feet. "The wound is healing, but Richie doesn't want me to push it. He's forcing me to take a few more weeks off until my arm is fully recovered."

I never saw Nate fight, but I heard enough whispers to know that he was just as vicious, just as ruthless—if not more—than Sam in the cage. He was, after all, Richie's fighter with the most fights and wins under his belt.

"That's understandable." I wiped my face with a spare towel. "I'm really sorry again. It looks painful."

"I'm okay." He lifted his palm and absentmindedly ran it over the ruined flesh. "It'll get better soon."

Sam mentioned it was killing Nate slowly.

His two passions were art and fighting, but the latter was in his blood. His father too was a fighter back in the days with a notorious reputation that rivaled the guys Richie trained. Nate was restless to get back in the cage.

"It will."

Nate smirked, but his blue eyes were sad.

* * *

The energy laced in the crowd tonight was infectious, gyrating with adrenaline, excitement and thrill. The center of attention in the underground club was a huge cage, its outskirts swarming with debauchery. A mosh pit for rowdy fans, wads of Queen Sheets, and a note of beer in the air. There was a light haze surrounding the premise like a dark cloud.

I never knew before how hot the underground fighting scene was in this city until Sam.

Nico and I shouldered our way through the mass to get a better look. He kept an arm around me as he guided me forth and barked at a guy whose elbow almost took out my right eye. "Watch it, you piece of shit."

"Thank you!" I yelled over the raucous, plastering myself to him.

"Move those legs faster," he grumbled, then looked down at me. "Did you have to wear heels?"

"Yes." It was a no brainer. My thigh highs were an extension of me.

Oleg trailed behind us, watchful gaze darting around for anything out of the ordinary.

There was already another fight happening between two fighters I didn't recognize, but I could see which one belonged to Richie, based on the way he was yelling out instructions and waving his cane.

"Is Sam coming soon?" I hollered to Nico, staring at the digital clock mounted high on the ceiling.

He returned, "Nate texted me earlier. Sam's just getting tapped in the backroom."

Sam hadn't replied to any of my texts, but I knew he'd seen every single one of them. He had a lot of his plate today—a finance quiz this morning and a fight tonight—so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

From across the room, my eyes landed on Daniel. He was standing against the wall on the other side of the cage, barely watching the fight itself. He was here to keep an eye on Sam. His usual stoic expression fell a little as he gave me a chin nod. I waved back at him.

Beside him was a girl close to my age. Pale skin like Danny's, long straight black hair with front bangs that flirted with the ends of her brows. Her eyes were lined black and her lips painted red. She wore a faux fur coat that was absolutely to die for.

"That's his sister," Nico said.

That surprised me. "I don't think I've ever heard Danny or Sam mention a sister."

"Stefania's her name. I've seen her around a couple of times. Really pretty, but truthfully, she kind of scares me."

I almost laughed.

Stefania Ivanova carried herself like a high born, educated woman. She had a lazy look in her eyes as she perused the crowd from beneath her black fringe. A half smirk crossed her plump lips, as if she were telling the world she'd seen enough and wasn't impressed.

That look-but-don't-get-too-close aura that hung around Danny also bled onto her.

Her eyes fell on me and we held eye contact. I didn't back down.

She broke away first and went back to eyeing the fight with mild interest.

"I'm going to go bet on Sam. You good if I leave you for a few?" Nico asked.

I nodded since Oleg was close behind. I watched my best friend shoulder his way through the throng. He pulled out a couple of twenties and handed them over to a guy.

The fight between the two guys came to an end. Loud cheers rang through the club.

Soon the crowd started chanting Raider, Raider, Raider.

It was Sam.

The busy bodies around me blurred into one big abstract and the chants turned to white noise as everything around me slowed. My heart rate increased as the object of my affection broke through the mass. Looking like a sinful fallen angel, a tortured warrior. The crowd welcomed him with deafening recitations. A hunter entering the Lion's Den.

Sam marched forward with Richie and his personal bodyguard flanked behind him as he shrugged off his black satin robe, revealing himself for the crowd. With a clenched jaw, burning eyes and an impenetrable barrier surrounding him, he entered the cage with an agility that made me blush.

I noticed the females around me going wild, yet I felt no envy.

This one was mine.

Mine.

Mine.

All fucking mine.

That golden, inked body roped with muscles from years of fighting and playing, settled into position as he faced off his opponent. I registered nothing except him, for I only had eyes for my Beer Boy. The referee said something and, with a whistle that was practically drowned by the people's roaring, the fight began.

I held my breath, forcing myself to watch as his opponent stroke first. Sam dodged it masterfully, before hitting him with a series of his own uppercuts. The room went crazy as Sam gave his opponent no leeway, backing him in a corner and going at it like the powerhouse he was reputed to be. I flinched but never strayed away from my beautiful fighter.

This was Sam's passion and I would whole heartedly support him if it made him happy.

Every move he exerted was orchestrated so swiftly, so viciously, that he knocked out his opponent in a short amount of time. Frenzy rose around us and I too cracked a smile, the infectious energy seeping into me.

Richie stepped forth to give Sam water and pat him dry. He didn't lose focus as another opponent entered his cage. This may be the Lion's Den, but it was Sam's dominion and he was an excellent hunter.

The referee whistled and both men went at it with vengeance. The first fight was child's play to Sam and I suspected this one too would be the same.

I realized watching Sam in his element was beguiling. This was where he thrived. This really was his calling. Ironic how the man before me was fighting like a brute, but he was the same man who, behind closed doors, showered me with tender kisses and unconditional praise.

In the middle of his fight, I felt a new presence beside me.

I could no longer concentrate as the figure partially obscured the sight.

Recognizing him as Sam's half brother, I schooled my expression. His name was Damiano...I think. His name was an afterthought though, because I was distracted by the fact that he looked so much like Sam. He wasn't the exact shade of blonde and his eyes were twin pools of blues, but it was the features and the demeanor. Big, bold and brash.

I maintained my cool as I glanced away from him like I was already bored of this exchange. "Thought you left the city?" I quipped.

The overly appreciate once-over he gave me had my gritting my teeth in annoyance. "Couldn't leave without catching such a beautiful woman's name. Seeing as my brother didn't give it."

I almost barked out a laugh, transported back to the initial party at Joshua's where Sam and I had a moment and I threw my Pepsi all over him. He too had asked for my name in a similar manner. But while Sam was more charming and confident, Damiano's arrogance just didn't do it for me.

"Anna," I said nonchalantly, waving my hand flippantly. His eyes caught on the huge rock sitting at the base of my ring finger. "Now you may leave."

"I'm Damiano."

"And I'm not interested." He looked like a 2.0 version of my lover and maybe I was biased, but I preferred the original. "Why are you still here?"

It was his turn to laugh. Based on the quality of it, I gathered he liked my banter. "Ah, well, a little digging led us to find that your boyfriend might be in trouble. With the wrong kind of people."

I whipped my head towards him fast, nostrils flaring. "Excuse me?"

How did they find out?

"Dante and I don't particularly care, but family is family and you need to stick it out for them. Even if it's my father's bastard." He rolled a toothpick in his mouth. "Can't risk him dying before he meets Daddy dearest."

I bristled on spot, my vision red. I hated how he talked about Sam. Just because he was consummated out of wedlock did not make him a lesser man.

But my stomach also sunk. It was one thing to have Danny involved—who Sam actually knew and trusted—but another thing to have his previously dormant family thrown into the mix. Who the hell did they think they were? They hadn't known about Sam's existence in all these years—wouldn't have if Tiffany hadn't gone to New York—and now they felt like they could meddle in our business while insulting Sam? I wanted to tell this Damiano to fuck off, but I bit my tongue.

"And you decided to corner me at one of my boyfriend's matches to...inform me of this?"

Damiano chuckled. "It's not like I could knock at your door, Anna. Plus." He smoothed his hands over the lapels of his expensive blazer. Pompous asshole. "I rather like the element of surprise."

"Cut to the chase," I snapped, annoyed that this exchange was talking my time away from the real fight. "What were you hoping to achieve with this?"

"My brother and I—" he tipped his head towards the far side of the room, where a man stood with his hands in his pocket, observing the fight with a frown. Dante, I believed. "Wanted to personally deliver this message to you. The way to a man's heart is through his woman, as the saying goes, si?"

That was so not the saying, even though it was the case for Sam.

"Convince Samuel to meet with us. We just want to talk." He slipped a folded piece of paper into my palm. It was a phone number. "And we'll take it from..."

He ceased speaking and I looked at him, confused. His jaw clenched and his gaze was laser focused on...Stefania Ivanova.

She just so happened to be looking at him too from across the room.

She cocked her eyebrow in a silent challenge, Daniel too busy with the fight to notice what was happening. Then she dismissed Damiano with a flick of her chin, in a haughty manner that was all too next-please. I resisted the urge to chuckle.

"You were saying?" I inched with a smirk.

Damiano cleared his throat, his displeasure evident. His undivided attention was back on me. "We're not here to hurt Samuel. Just tell him we want to talk and to call that number. Whether he likes it or not, we are in his corner, Jodanna."

I didn't dwell too much on the fact that he already knew my full name, instead focused on five crucial words.

We're in his corner.

They weren't leaving until Sam was safe. His father wanted to meet him and it would have to be in one piece. Alive, healthy and kicking.

I understood the power these men wielded. It wasn't just that they dripped in confidence, danger and the guns tucked in their holster, but they looked like the kind of men who saw shit through. If they were here all the way from the east coast over a half-brother they barely knew but still cared to help, then maybe I should feel elated.

Yet apprehension sunk its claws deep inside my stomach and played with the last meal I wolfed down.

How much did Damiano and Dante know about Danny's history with the Adams? My boyfriend mentioned that these two weren't the kind of people who meshed well and knowing that Daniel Ivanov was romantically linked to Sam's dead sister might just be the cherry on top of this shitcake.

"Capisci?" Damiano asked more firmly.

"I'm not Italian, nor do I speak it." I rolled my shoulders back. "But yes, I will talk to Sam. You may leave now."

"You're a little feisty."

"Wish I could say the same about you."

He threw his head back and laughed. "Oh, I like you."

I didn't get a chance to answer. In that exact second, Daniel's gaze strayed to us and his expression twisted into pure fury. Daniel whispered something to his sister and pushed off the wall. Bloody murder stamped over his face, he headed for Damiano and I.

"Later, principessa." Damiano grinned at Danny, and blended into the crowd just as pandemonia broke loose.

Sam notched another fight under his belt, along with a fuck ton of cash, as he knocked his opponent clean. The guy fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. The scene around me erupted in eardrum-piercing cheers, as the bell rang to signal the end of the fight.

Nico materialized next to me and we both watched the verdict before us in disbelief, before whooping loudly for Sam.

Samuel sauntered around the cage, roaring alongside the crowd. My Adonis basked in their calls, letting them fuel him, heightening his stature and influence in the cage. I admitted that there was something so fucking hot and bad ass about my boyfriend when he was in his natural habitat.

I smiled wide, seeing him going through victory bringing me so much joy.

He found me like a beacon of light amongst the mass of fans, his mouth tipping up as his big body heaved from the adrenaline running through him. Panting, he pointed a finger at me, silently telling me, 'I'm coming for you'.

Our short love drought came to an end.

I half gasped, half laughed as Sam barrelled out of the cage, with Richie slapping his back in congratulations and his bodyguards trailing behind him as he beelined it for me like a man on a mission.

He marched closer and the crowd parted like the red sea, their chants no match for my pounding heart.

Sam grinned and scooped me into his arms. I dove into his sweaty embrace, my legs wrapping around his waist as he kept walking us, without breaking strides, through the underground club.

I had no idea where he was taking us, nor did I care.

My rings bit into his stubbled cheeks as I smashed our lips together and kissed him until everything was aligned once more in beer boy and barbie girl's world.

* * *

Without breaking the kiss, Sam entered a room in the back, kicking the door shut with his foot on our audience's stunned face.

He deposited me over a spare table, my legs still wrapped around his waist, and dotted kisses all over my face. "You came to my fight, belissima."

"Where else would I be?" I leaned into every soft peck, before snagging his mouth once more.

He broke away when oxygen became a necessity, glistening chest rising and falling with deep breaths. "Are you okay?" he expressed, gulping. "I know the last time you watched me fight..."

"That was then and this is now. I'm okay." I thumbed his cheeks. "You were amazing, Sam. Sometimes I forget how strong you are. With me you're so..."

Sam grabbed the backs of my thighs, hoisted me up, and slumped in a chair beside the table. I settled into his lap and he cupped my face with his taped hands. "I'm strong but my strength will never be used to harm you. Only bring you pleasure, baby."

"I know that." I inhaled him like this—raw, gritty and so fucking mine—before layering open-mouthed kisses over that corded neck.

He groaned softly when I tasted his salt. "I've missed you. I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I couldn't text you. My day was so busy and I lost track of time."

"I know, Beer Boy." I pulled away. "We need to talk tonight."

About my family leaving. About the phone number in my pocket. About us.

His eyes were closed as he nodded gently. "I'll come over. I have to give you—"

Richie cracked open the door and peered his head inside, tapping his cane on the ground to emphasize his statement. "Sam, if you're done here, we would like to speak with you."

I ducked my face into his shoulder, feeling a bit shy getting caught in a compromising position.

Sam grinned. "Sure, Rich."

His mentor closed the door on us.

"Go home with Oleg, Anna, but keep your window unlocked, okay?"

* * *

Late night rendez-vous were our speciality so I wasn't surprised when Sam slid open my window and crawled inside with the grace of a feline a little after midnight.

I was prepared for him.

My bed sheets were fresh and the rose candles on my nightstand scented the atmosphere lavishly. I was donned in a black satin negligee that barely covered my behind and fishnet stockings with little rhinestones.

Sam yanked off his riding helmet, whistling as he gave me a once over. "Damn. Look at you, girl."

I crossed the distance to him and climbed him like a baby opossum. "Hi."

"Hi," he returned, curving his palms on the globes of my ass. "You stayed up for me."

"I did. How was your talk with Richie?"

His misbehaving hands squeezed my flesh as he walked further into my room. "Good. I'm getting stronger everyday. I'm resilient and...there's no reason why I won't win when the times comes for the fight."

"You will win." I nipped the conversation in the bud.

Talk about his upcoming fight depressed me. I'd seen with my own eyes how much strength this guy possessed and it was enough to have full faith that fate would be on our side. He knocked out Baxton once and he could do it again.

I combed my fingers through his blonde mop. "You didn't dry your hair."

He kissed my wrist. "I was in too much of a hurry after my shower to come see you."

"That's not okay. Let me dry it for you."

He carried me towards my three mirrored vanity and slinked down on the backless gold bench with me in his arms. I ripped off his leather jacket which was damp with the drizzling rain outside.

"Easy tiger." He chuckled.

I proceeded to rip off his shirt because I could. And because I wanted to inspect his chest for any bruising and swelling. After thoroughly evaluating his abs, defined pecs, and bulging arms, I kissed his chest. "You hold my heart inside of you."

His eyes twinkled with reverence.

Before we got together, Sam used to look at me with hot, stolen glances. But now that we were together, he openly gave me hungry looks when we were in the same room. He didn't have to say it, but I knew he loved that I returned his passion, his love, on this level.

"I got you a little something," I mumbled, rubbing his torso.

"Did you?" He drew me closer.

I nodded, adjusting myself on his lap as I reached for the blow dryer on my vanity. Sam observed all the makeup strewn over the surface with mild horror and fascination. I had many lipsticks, blushes, shadows, brushes and so much more showcased. I loved makeup as much as I loved fashion. Getting dolled up for every and any occasion was in my blood.

"What did you get me?" Sam nudged again, reaching for my signature pink lipstick.

"It's a surprise." I turned the dryer on and got started on my task.

He twisted the cap of the golden tube and stared at it with curiosity. Then he dove for a black liner sitting in a crystal encrusted holder amongst many others. "Why do you have pencils in here? Are these for you to color in your outfit sketches?"

I burst out laughing as I ran a brush through his hair. "No, Beer Boy. I use them to paint my winged eyeliners. Sometimes I use the glitter ones if I want extra sparkles on my eyes."

Sam blinked at me like I was speaking gibberish.

I laughed some more. Men. So darn clueless.

While I dried Sam's hair and sat over his lap, he continued searching my vanity like a little kid on a treasure hunt. His eyes snagged on the napkin I used earlier tonight to blot my lipstick. He grinned devishly at my pink mark and snatched it, carefully putting it into his wallet. "This is mine now."

"What are you going to do with it?"

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Wouldn't you like to know."

I wouldn't even ask. Considering the last time he stole something of mine, he sent me the holy grail of all dirty dick pics.

I finished drying his hair and he went back to fiddling with my black eyeliner.

Suddenly, he pushed my negligee higher up my thigh to reveal more skin. He took my black eyeliner and drew a little X in the diamond of my fishnet stockings. "Your move, baby."

I was charmed by him using my skin as a makeshift tic-tac-toe board. I tapped a finger right next to his X. "Here."

He drew an O. "If I win, you tell me what this surprise is."

"Deal." I would have told him regardless, but I entertained him nonetheless.

Sam kissed my neck as he drew another X. "Your move, Anna," he whispered, without pulling away from me, breathing in my scent. It reminded me of the time we first smoked together.

I tapped another square with my manicured tip. "R-Right here." My breath caught as Sam sucked a hickey on my neck. My hands clenched his shoulders. "Sam."

He smiled, rubbing his lips tenderly over my skin. We usually gave each other love bites in place that weren't visible. I wasn't expecting him to blatantly mark me as so. "What if I said I also bought you two gifts?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Where are there?"

He squeezed my waist and drew an X into our formation. "In my jacket."

"Fine. If I win, you show me first."

"Deal."

His mouth was a hairsbreadth away, his forehead grazing mine. I tapped another square without looking away from his bewitching gaze. "Put it in here, baby."

He groaned under his breath and I bit my lip to hide my smile. The double meaning wasn't lost on him. I felt the eyeliner sweeping over my skin gently, just before Sam rubbed his mouth against mine. "It's in, Tesoro." I felt another sweep as he drew an X. "And I win."

I huffed.

Sam wrote his name inside my stockings and licked along my bottom lip. "You made that exact noise when you took my cock for the first time."

My womb clenched. So did my fingers in his hair. "You remember?"

"I remember every second of that night," he mumbled against my mouth. "The way you moaned when I claimed you for the first time." His hands pushed down the neckline of my negligee and bore my naked breasts. "The way you whimpered while watching us in the mirror above." He played with my nipples; they instantly grew erect. "The way you gasped while bouncing on my lap like I was your personal fucktoy." He kneaded my breasts and bent down to lick the valley between. I shivered. His baritone seeped through my skin and vined around my bones. "The way you screamed when I went deeper inside your pussy." I whimpered when he pinched my nipples. "But I'll never forget the way you squeezed the cum out of me and licked my cock clean every single time before I fucked you all over again. That was my favorite part, you nasty little brat. Tu mi ami, Jodanna, and you show it in the best possible ways."

I was hypnotized. Entranced by the lust in his gaze. It birthed my own. The flesh between my legs was damp and only he could remedy that. "Tu mi...ami?"

"You love me," he translated, pressing a hard kiss to my mouth, never letting go of the hold on my breasts. "So much."

"Y-Yes."

"I'm going to have these beautiful tits tonight." He tongued my nipples, suckling them into his warm mouth. I watched in the three mirrors of my vanity, mesmerized by the carnal sight. He released them with a pop. "And you're going to hold them together while I wedge my cock between them and get a good fuck. Aren't you, baby?"

I nodded, lips gaping open when he brought his wet mouth in frantic kisses up my neck. "Show me my surprise," he grated.

With shaky fingers, I opened my drawer.

Sam kept staring at our reflection, his cheek pressed to mine. "The most breathtaking girl I have ever seen in my life." He hummed. "And I get to call her mine."

I blushed, as my fingers wrapped around a small black velvet box. "Close your eyes, Sam."

He did.

I removed myself from his lap and kneeled with one knee before him. "Open."

Sam's eyes burned as he took me, and then the gold band nestled between the satin slit of the velvet box. "Anna?"

"Before you say anything, it's just a promise ring," I parroted his own line at him.

He smiled without humour, a coruscation of emotions trickling through us.

"Meu coração, there's only one human being that was created for me and that's you. You came into my life like a storm. You knocked down every wall of mine and slowly crept your way inside. You waited patiently for me, in my corner, and let me come to the realization that I couldn't run away from this bond of ours. You made me feel whole after years of feeling broken. You made me realize my guilt had no purpose inhabiting inside of me. You made me let go of my sins and bled my absolution into me through every kiss and every touch. I was afraid of falling for you, yet I fell so hard. But you caught me. You always have and I know how you always will. You're it for me, Beer Boy. I will spend this entire lifetime taking care and loving you...if you'll have me." I held the band between my fingertips and it glinted under my vanity light, making the Anna engraved in the underside of the ring visible. "Samuel Rafael Adams, will you promise me?"

"This feels like a marriage proposal," he whispered, shell-shocked.

My grin widened. "It's not, but don't worry. I will find a way to lock down your six-feet, four-inch Italian ass very soon."

"Yes," he said gruffly, hands clutching my face. "Yes, I will promise you, Anna."

I slid the ring on his finger. It was a perfect fit. Sam's let out a short chuckle, not believing I'd done the same for him. I poured every bit of my gratitude as I kissed him.

Sam stood up with me in his arms. "Is your door locked?"

"I always keep it locked when I know you're coming."

He smirked all cocksure and threw me onto my bed like I was weightless. My body bounced and my gasp was cut short when he climbed in after me. I was hit with an old memory. Sam coming into my room because he couldn't sleep without me in his arms.

Could we have known all those nights ago that we'd be here today, stolen moments and sweet kisses later, healed and so in love? I willed myself to live in the moment and stop counting down our numbered days.

Sam came to his knees before me and I too scrambled into a kneeling position, the straps of my negligee practically bunched in the crook of my elbows, my naked skin on full display for his ravenous gaze.

I looked at his bulge and drew closer to him, feeling called to it. "That's not going away anytime soon." I licked my lips. "What are we going to do about it?"

"You made it hard, so you're going to take care of it, Anna." He drew down the zipper of his black jeans.

Hell yeah, I was going to take care of it. As we established, I'd made a sport out of sucking Sam's delectable cock. Saliva pooled in my mouth.

"Take it out. I want to suck it, Sam," I whispered, eyes fastened on his hand—clad with his watch and my ring on his finger—as he pulled out his hardness. Oh, my.

"You're going to ride my face first." He hauled me closer to him by two handfuls of my ass, and I squealed at the unexpected roughness. "Until that pussy is dripping cum on my tongue. Then I'm going to put you on your back and fuck those beautiful tits until my cum is drenched all over your face. I'm going to mark you and you're going to love every second of it, Anna."

I kissed him, moaning as my hand wrapped around his ridge, jerking him slowly. Sam poured his groans into my mouth. His fingers clenched around the hem of my black satin negligee, slowly slipping it up my body. I lifted my arms so he could take it off of me.

I shivered. It had everything to do with the smoldering heat on his face as his wrists made quick work of wringing the fabric into an impromptu rope.

"What's that for?" I murmured, gulping.

"You make too much noise, Anna," he tutted darkly. "We can't risk getting caught." He leaned forward to kiss me into submission. "I need to make sure my girl keeps quiet while I tongue-fuck her pretty pink cunt."

I went breathless, until Sam forced his way into my mouth with his thumb. "Open up so I can gag you."

My mouth gaped open and I'd just forced out a 'Sam', before he thrust the makeshift rope between my teeth and tied it to the back of my head, making sure to not tangle my hair. I blinked up at him, overwhelmed and...excited.

Sam cupped my face and pressed a kiss to my nose. "I love it when you obey me."

My boyfriend grabbed my waist and twisted his body, falling back against my sheets. My gasp was stifled. I landed on top of him and he scooted me over his warm chest. "Part your thighs wide and come sit on my face," Sam rasped. "I'm fucking hungry, baby."

Oh, God. Mercy.

With shaky hands, my manicured fingers dipped to my waist and I tried to take off my stockings. Sam halted me with a choked sound. "Leave it. I'm going to lick you in those."

Be still, my heart.

Nerves tightened my tummy, birthing a series of butterflies low in my core. My core, which was already leaking arousal for my promisor, stuck against the diamonds of my fishnets and right onto his pectorals.

Sam looked like a dream, eyes weighed down by filthy need, lips bitten red, head lolled against my pillow, tanned body hard and unyielding beneath me, the muscles in his arms bulging as they raked up my thighs in a caress. "Come closer, Barbie."

I placed my hands against my mirrored headboard, and lifted myself, hovering my pussy far from his awaiting mouth. Could I suffocate him?

Sensing my dilemma, my boyfriend, the asswipe, laughed. I glared down at him, feeling his rumble vibrating through my thighs, my toes like a shot of pure electricity. Sam grabbed chunks of my ass and yanked me closer, positioning me just where he wanted, inches away from the heat of his tongue. My yelp was drowned by the gag in my mouth and his stern command, "You're not listening to me. Sit. Your. Pussy. On. My. Face."

Yes, sir.

My heart fluttered at the raunchiness of the moment. Sam threaded both forefingers through the diamonds of my fishnets and began ripping the flimsy material near my wet opening. I made a non committal sound. These were my favorite tights!

I didn't dare protest, not when he looked so impatient for me, his jaw moving side to side like he was anticipating tasting me. "Quiet, Anna. Nobody can know I'm in here...Unless you want to get caught."

My entire body wracked with a frisson, my fingers turning to fists against the mirrored surface of my headboard.

Sam worked fast, ripping enough of my tights until my pussy was fully borne to him. Then his thumbs spread over my embarrassingly wet folds and that devil tongue slithered out and assaulted my flesh in one powerful lick. I shuddered above him, my body instinctively moving away from his mouth.

Sam grinned and ushered me back to his face. Then he speared two fingers knuckle-deep in my pussy. My walls milked him, feeling his ring inside of me. Oh, my God. Possessiveness rocked through my body. "You'll love this if you relax. Take a deep breath for me, baby."

My knees depressed the bed on either side of his head and I willed myself to calm down.

My boyfriend raked his hands over my thighs and clutched my waist, pressing my pussy firmly to his mouth. Sam hummed deep into me, his tongue polishing over my clit. Barely, like the graze of butterfly wings. My thighs shook around him as pressure slowly pooled low in my core. "I'm going to make you come so fucking good." He licked my wet folds and lavished me with frantic wet kisses. So naughty. I moaned distortedly through the gag. "All you need to do is sit on my face, look gorgeous, and play with your tits for me, amore. I want to imagine myself fucking them later. Nod if you understand me."

My hands fisted over my mirrored headboard as I helplessly gazed down at him. I nodded, my body trembling with anticipation.

Sam got to work with a wink.

All consumed in his quest to make me see the stars, his tongue padded my bundle of nerves with quick strokes. I writhed in his hold, but Sam's arms banded around my thighs, forbidding me to move away from his ardent assault.

My handsome green-eyed, dirty-blond haired giant worshipped me, roving over the contours of my femininity like he'd done so a million times before. No longer learning like the first time. Instead, he ate me out like he was mastering my pleasure and relishing seeing me unravel for him. The way I shivered, throwing my head back to suppress my sounds. The way I played with my nipples, pinching and tugging. The way I murmured muffled words of curse and gratitude.

It was all for Samuel.

The melody composed from this act—wet, sloppy and so fucking erotic—suffused the rose-scented atmosphere. My arousal glistened over his lips and chin and it was so fucking messy but I loved it.

"Sam. Sam. Sam." I was chanting behind my gag, eyes squeezed closed as tears rimmed along my waterline.

My hips were rocking of their own volition, chasing the start of my orgasm. I happened to open my eyes and look down, noting how drunk my Adonis looked off the taste of me. He was completely lost in his task. His tongue was moving faster, stronger against my pussy. Sucking my clit. Bathing it with saliva. Even grazing it with his teeth until I gyrated above him with the beginning of my impending release.

Sam's thumb jigged my clit back and forth. "Mmm. So fucking delicious." He sipped from me like I was the finest of nectar. "I can eat this pussy all night long. You like that, sweetheart?" I nodded shamelessly with pleasure-ridden tears in my eyes. He slapped my ass with a growl, "Fucking dirty slut."

Oh, God. I loved how he praised and degraded me at the same time.

That daredevil tongue swung back and forth between my slit, journeying to my clit and dragging back down to my hole. Leaving no inch of me unloved.

Suddenly, Sam gripped my ass and jerked me on top of him, fucking me with fast shallow thrusts of that stiff, talented tongue. I watched in the mirror as I bounced, his tongue disappearing in and out of me, causing me to whimper relentlessly. The sounds and visuals of this sinful act made me wish I could have filmed us, immortalized this moment.

I tipped closer to the edge with every caress of that wondrous tongue. It was all too much. Not enough. Too close. Too far away.

I felt compelled with a need beyond my understanding to brace one hand against the mirrored headboard, fogging it with my sweaty prints, while the other fisted the crown of Sam's golden mop, inciting a groan out of him.

I grabbed the reins and helped him become a connoisseur of all things Anna Reina Sereno. Every ground. Every twist. Every rock of my hips against his lips was meant to showcase what an extraordinary job meu amante was doing at making me so hot for him, making me so close to let go and dive deep into my dark abyss created solely for us.

I surfed my pussy over Sam's mouth, his chin, laying my claim all over him, and he collected every drop. It was animalistic. It was filthy. It was everything us.

"Good girl. Good fucking girl," he growled. Oh, God. That voice. Inside of me. Mercy. Mercy, please. Sam ripped my fishnets from behind. With a strong hold on my asscheeks, he helped me ride his mouth into oblivion. "Fuck my face. Use me. Come all over my mouth, Tesoro."

I no longer had control over my inhibitions.

I was a woman lost in her passions.

My fingers furiously rubbed my clit while Sam used three blunt fingers to finger-fuck me, his tongue skating over my swollen folds. In the mirror, I witnessed what a crazed woman I resembled, soaring in the throes of my passion. I felt this itch to dominate. It crawled over my body in deep awakening. Visions of Sam's big body on the bed, blindfolded and his hands tied behind his back as I made him submit to me played behind my closed eyes like an X-rated film.

I knew Sam would never fully submit to me because he was dominant by nature and that was the fun in imagining it all—the reckless push and pull of trying to bend Sam to my will knowing it wasn't possible. Yet rejoicing in every second of trying and trying and trying.

I whispered a muffled version of "I'm coming," when he hit my spot over and over again. I leaned back in a new angle, one hand braced behind me, the other still playing with my clit, while I skated over my lover's mouth like nothing but my climax mattered.

A belly deep, powerful release jetted out of me and I finally broke into a multitude of shards, my arousal gushing out of me and straight into Sam's awaiting mouth. He quenched his thirst and I helped, rewarding him for all his efforts by pressing more firmly against him. I shook above, riding the wave of my orgasm with my hands knotted in his hair. "Sam!"

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck." He lapped at every drop with a throaty rumble. "You're so fucking sexy."

I panted, the gag coming undone. I ran my fingers over his sweaty forehead, trickling my fingertips into his hair. Thanking him for giving me another unforgettable experience.

All the energy drained out of me and I fell sideways in a pile of mush. Sam was busy licking my cum off his fingers like he was a chef getting acquainted with his new favorite dish. "You're my favorite meal of the day, baby."

Words failed me as I breathed laboured. My eyes snagged on his tented bulge and I dove for him like a mad woman, desperate to please him and have a treat of my own. I pulled out his rock-hard cock from the confinements of his briefs. Sam groaned and I took as much of him into my mouth with ease, relaxing my jaw and closing my eyes in delight. Heaven. Pure fucking heaven.

"Don't you dare," Sam rasped, knuckling my blonde strands and yanking me off his cock. I protested with a cry, getting a single cheek-hugging pull from that beautiful cock that would, without a doubt, always give me discomfort on the first thrust. But always be so fucking worth it. "I said I'm fucking your tits."

"Please! Just let me get one more lick—–"

His other hand squeezed my jaw, his face thundering in warning. "Stop making so much fucking noise. Every single bodyguard in your house will know I'm in here, fucking my Reina. You don't want to get caught with me when I'm still running on a high from a fight. I'll fuck you like you're a disposable toy and paint you with my cum." He bit my lip. "Infront." Grabbed my throat. "Of." Clenched it to make a point. "Everyone. I'm so messed up in the head after not having you for two days. Don't test me and do as I say, Anna." He shoved me to my back and I cried out, dizzy with pleasure. "Not. A. Fucking. Noise."

I obeyed without a single struggle, because God, I wanted him so bad. Sensing the dark cloud surrounding him, cloaked with lust, I knew Sam would punish me if I didn't so as he said. So, I licked two fingers and played with my nipples while he dragged off his black jeans and brief the rest of the way.

Naked, golden, tattooed skin welcomed me and I swore I grew wetter, if possible. Sam was the centerpiece in any room he walked in, but that thick cock protruding proudly through the trimmed nest of curls was the piece de resistance for tonight.

He climbed over me while I laid down, those corded thighs barricading my torso on either side. Warming me with his heat. A hungry look twisted Sam's feature as he reached into my nightstand drawer and tugged out a small bottle of lube. He lavished his cock with a few squirts, massaged a generous amount between the valley of my breasts and followed it by slapping his dick right in between. I choked on my excitement. Sam smirked arrogantly, cupping my chin. "There's nothing like having you trapped beneath my body as I corrupt another inch of your innocence, Tesoro."

"There's not much left to corrupt." I licked my lip, head angled towards his glorious tip. Already leaking precum.

He chuckled darkly, swiping his fingers over his mouth which still glistened with me. "You've had one night with me, Anna. You have no idea what more I'm capable of."

"Bring it," I challenged, running my fingers over his Apollo's belt and hair-roughened thighs.

"Hold your tits together for me. Just like that." I did, until he was wedged firmly between my breasts. "Brava, bellissima." He thumbed my cheek condescendingly. "It's your fault for being this irresistible, you know that, right?" I sucked his thumb when he dipped it into my mouth and he hissed. "I let you come all over my face. Now it's my turn to return the favor."

"Paint me with your love, Sam."

Above me, my boyfriend pumped his hips once – experimentally – and his fists dug into the sheets next to my head. "Oh, fuck."

He rubbed his cock back and forth between my tits and groaned under his breath. I too moaned, adding another layer to this perfect, filthy chorus. I knew right there and then I had a fetish for how vocal he was in bed. Sam moved faster and my headboard started smacking against the wall rhythmically. He cursed and grabbed onto it.

The muscles in Sam's body rippled as he fucked me in this new way and I panted at the sight we created. At the feelings he invoked within me. Love. Love. So much love. I stuck my tongue out, catching a pearl of pre-cum and licking all over his mushroomed tip every time he rocked forward. "Fuck, you like that, huh, baby?" he growled. "Open your mouth wide. I'll give you a good fucking taste. All over that tongue. All over those cheeks. Yeah. Yeah. That's it. Keep doing that and I'll end up fucking your face."

My pussy throbbed painfully. I couldn't take this much longer. "I need you inside me."

"No." He shook his head angrily, taking control by clenching my tits and really going for it. "You're still sore. I screwed you hard two nights ago. I have to be gentle with my girl. I have to try, fuck."

"Please."

His cockhead hit my throat at every thrust and I opened my mouth in a silent demand for him to finish in there so I could suck him dry. His eyes darkened; his jaw tightened. "You're going to kill me. Every time you let me sleep in your bed, I used to picture fucking your tits, your mouth, your pussy. I wanted to own it all," he groaned. "Now I do. You're all mine."

"Please, fuck me, Sam. I'm not too s-sore. I want it so bad. Please."

He gritted his teeth, shaking his head. Helplessly trying to stop his control from snapping. "Don't let me. I can't be gentle right now."

"I don't want gentle. I just want you."

"Goddammit." He tilted his head back with a jagged groan, closing his eyes as he lost a futile battle with himself. Inevitable. With fire in his eyes, Sam freed me from beneath him and threw my legs over his shoulders so I lay back, with my ass in his lap and his dick dangling so close to my greedy pussy. He ran his callused palms over my stocking covered thighs, shredding more diamonds in the process, and my taut stomach, until he reached his destination: my throat. He clenched, shaking me. "I'm a bastard. I said I want to be the guy who treats you right but here I am, about to fuck you like you're my dirty secret. I'm not going to stop, Anna," he warned, unrestrained need and desire dripping from his deep tone. "Not even when your voice is hoarse from begging me for mercy."

I trickled my fingers over his jaw. "I won't beg for mercy. Only for more."

"It took one night with me and now my good girl's gone bad." He swooped his fist up and down his cock, and shoved two fingers into my heat. Rough. I squirmed at the intrusion. "This right here is mine." He crooked his fingers and I cried out. "This will always be mine. Understood?" I nodded, fucking his fingers with small snaps of my hips. He held me down and pulled out his slick digits with a sinister grin, licking them clean. "I'm always going to taste your pussy before we fuck. It's my personal rule, Barbie."

"I like this rule," I whispered, admiring how my rugged fighter looked between my splayed thighs. Godly. Mortal. Indestructible.

"Knew you would." He smirked, tortured, a lone blond strand curving over his forehead. He guided his tip to my entrance and smeared it along my clit, sending tiny bolts of pleasure through me. "You like me best when I'm bad, so don't say I didn't warn you, Tesoro."

Sam grasped my discarded negligee and my eyes widened.

Oh, my God—

He slammed inside of me in one brutal thrust and trapped my squeal by stuffing my mouth full of the silk fabric. My eyes watered and my back arched.

"Shh. Shh. It'll only hurt for a second then I swear I'll make you feel good." His slick chest rumbled with a growl, drowning my small cries of pleasure. "You still feel like a virgin." He muffled his huffs against my ankle on his shoulder, kissing it. My toes curled as I adjusted to having him back inside of me. Yes, yes, so good. "Fucking hell, Anna. I was sneaking into your room so we can talk just like every other night before I made you mine." Sam gave me half a dozen shallow thrusts, covering my body with his. I squirmed, moaning, pinned under his muscles and impaled by his thick length. I loved it. "Not put you on your back. But I can't resist, can I?" He slapped my pussy the way I liked, feeling every reverberation running through me like the chords of a plucked instrument. "You did this." Slap. Slap. Slap. "You toyed with my heart and my cock for years. You made me insane with want, dolcezza," he snarled. "Now you have to pay the price. Spread those legs wide so I can cram you nine inch deep, you little cumslut."

"More," I said beneath the fabric, dropping my legs from his strapping shoulders and splitting my thighs wide open for him like an acrobat. Talk to me while you fuck me. Degrade me. Praise me. "More, please, meu amor."

His eyes glittered with lust; he understood I needed his dirty talk. "Horny little plaything," he grunted and thrust hard, holding himself deep. He circled his hips in an irresistible grind. My eyes rolled back into my head. "You've made a mess over my cock with this creamy little pussy." He grasped a fistful of my strands and yanked my head so I could watch him pull his glistening cock out of me. "You're going to lick it clean the way your man likes, won't you?"

I nodded frantically beneath the gag.

Sam's nose brushed mine and he chuckled strained, as he slid that final inch and hit a spot that'd never been touched before. I jolted, panting, biting the material of the slip. "That's it. Take all of me," he murmured in my ear. A tear leaked down the slope of my cheek, stemming from pleasure and the pressure of being so full. Sam kissed it. "Remember, no sounds. Everyone thinks I'm a good boy. So we can't risk getting caught, can we, baby?"

That teasing and mocking whisper just did it for me.

I grew slicker around him and Sam grinned wolfishly. He pulled out all the way and shoved into me. It was so forceful, so good, that my fingers twisted in the sheets above my head to anchor myself. Sam glanced down, struggling in the place between half man, half beast as he tried to tame his passion for me.

His sweaty torso was lit by the soft buttery light of the candles on my nightstand. I was mesmerized by his stomach muscles as he moved inside of me, precise and measured, every pump designed to drive me crazy.

My negligee covered every moan drifting out of me as Sam fucked me, the sound reminiscent of his fists beating a punching bag. My fingers flailed, slipping over the satin sheets. Sam grabbed my hands, placing them on his chest. "Make me your canvas, baby."

I created a masterpiece.

My fingernails scored down his chest, brandishing him in my favorite color—pink—as he left his mark within me, touching my soul in the most intimate way.

His hands mapped my sweaty body and teased my clit as he kept up his pace, an animalistic glint in his eyes. He pulled out the material from my mouth and leaned down to kiss me. "I love your lips. Your beautiful blonde waves. Your bewitching hazel eyes. My thunderbolt. My soulfire. My everlasting dream. You were made for me and I for you. Feel this?" He placed my hand on his left pec. I felt it thump. "It beats for you."

Another tear escaped me as I kissed him back. This one had nothing to do with how he was loving me and everything to do with his words.

The hand around my throat was back, clenching tight, and I panted loudly, no longer gagged. Sam's savage thrusts skirted me up the mattress with their force until my hands scrambled for purchase, reaching back to grab my mirrored headboard. My body arched just in time for my eyes to catch my breasts bouncing in the mirror, Sam's fat cock disappearing in and out of me at fast speed, and my legs—covered with my torn fishnet stockings—shaking as he screwed me with all the strength in his body. His expression twisted ferally and he growled, "Miss Canada strutting in the streets, but my filthy little Reina in the sheets. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Soclosesoclose," I panted.

"Me too. Going to blow straight into this tight cunt." He flipped me sideways and entered me again, slapping my ass. I gasped at the new angle, using my left elbow to keep me up. He groaned, pistoning his cock inside my heat and creating a melody of squelching noises. This wasn't lovemaking. This was pure I-fucking-own-you. God, it felt like he was going to split me open with how deep he was fucking me. I moaned and Sam grabbed a chunk of my hair. He brought my forehead to his, never easing his tempo. "Look me in the eyes when you come. I want to watch you fall apart."

"Yes."

"Baciami," he murmured a hairsbreadth away, our breathings mingling. "Kiss me."

It was sloppy. It was hot. It was us. Our mouths were threaded with a saliva ribbon as Sam pulled again, breathing hard, squeezing his eyes closed as he rubbed my clit to finish. Over and over and over again.

I framed his face, in awe of my lover. His blond stubbled jaw, the diamond stud in his earlobe, the sweaty blond strands sticking to his skull and the look in his eyes that said it all.

Inevitable.

I came like a storm, milking his cock for all I was worth.

Samuel bit me jaw to tame his roar as he followed after me. He pulled out just in time to splay his cum all over me – my pussy, my breasts and my face. He rubbed his semen into my cheek, rasping, "Good girls get a treat, Anna."

I pushed him to his back and took his cock in my hands. "You're not a good boy, Sam." I licked him from root to tip, batting my eyelashes innocently. His essence was drying all over me and I wore it like a badge of honor.

He groaned, weaving his fingers in my hair. "You're not really a good girl either."

"Isn't that the truth." I winked at him and kissed the length of his cock, staining it with my lipstick. Then I spent the next five minutes worshipping every inch of him with my tongue.

Afterall, he too was my favorite meal of the day.

* * *

We were showered in cum and sweat so we took a shower. Together. Which ended up with me plastered against the wet tiles and Sam kneeling between my legs, licking my pussy in an apology for how hard he treated it.

My entire body thrummed with a sense of calmness when we lay wrapped up in each other's arms after making love. Maybe the afterlife didn't exist. Maybe heaven was right here on earth with your lover who held you in his arms like you were a priceless artifact.

My cheek was pressed to his left side as I drew patterns all over his torso. Sam lay on his back, sleep weighing down his eyelids. When I wrote my name over his chest with my forefinger, he smiled without glancing at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him in a whisper.

"That I wish to freeze time and remain in this one perfect moment with my girl."

I hugged his middle tighter, trying to tell him silently that I too felt the same.

As I laid on his heart, Sam murmured words that transcended any love poem I would ever read in this lifetime.

"Jodanna Reina Sereno, tu sei la mia vita, you own me. Body, mind and soul. You possess every corner of my beating heart—you are the living embodiment of my heart. I need to protect you. I need you to go with your mother and brother. I beg you." The cadence of my promisor's voice was gold-coated in fervour, feathering over my forehead with a gentleness that carved my insides. "Be safe with them there and I'll be safe with your memory here. We're meant to be, Tesoro. I will always find my way to you even through my darkest time. Sempre. Trust me to keep us protected here. Trust me to fight for our future. Don't ever lose faith in me and I'll champion us through every challenge. I will persevere and I will live and I will turn that promise ring on your finger into something even more monumental. For I have every intention of making you my wife."

I raised my head from his warm chest and cradled his stubbled jaw. The love I housed for this man felt too much for my frame as it grew within me to unsurmountable heights. It robbed me of breath. "Samuel..."

His eyes were closed, face pinched with emotions. "I'm begging you, Anna."

"No." Nuzzling his mouth, my lips plumed a tender verse, nowhere near the caliber of his pen but it matched his in strength. It was yanked from the deepest part of me. "The world can burn right now and this is where I'll always chose to be. In the arms of the one who deemed me worthy of his love. From the very beginning, you've only wanted to keep me safe and happy. I wish to do the same. You will never have to find a way to me during your darkest time, because we will always be together. I will never leave you. For I have every intention of becoming Mrs. Samuel Rafael Adams when this is over. You and I, meu coração. Until the world stops turning."

I stopped every protest by shutting him up with a kiss. He melted for me. I pressed tender kisses all over his face, the way I knew he loved, until sleep lulled him away from reality.

When he whispered my name at night and held me close, I knew there was only one place where we remained the safest.

Floating away in our dreams of a summer vacation in Italy and a beautiful family, painted with hopes and ambitions that were too big for the dark world we'd been ensnared in.

Like the phoenix tattooed on Sam, I would have to rise from the ashes and fight a battle I wasn't prepared to brave. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N: So much happened in this one. Thoughts? Anna learning how to fight? Sam's half-brother, Damiano? Anna proposing to Sam as well? Sam and Anna playing that little game in her fishnet stockings ;)? Sam gagging Anna, making her ride his face, titty-fucking her,  LOL then finally giving in and screwing her? That ending? Always a pleasure to read your feedback! 

800 votes before next chapter? xo

As mentioned above, Trapped With You can be purchased through Amazon website/Kindle store, worldwide. Excited to hear your thoughts on October 13, 2021. I'll be posting teasers on my pinterest, IG, and tiktok. You can find me there, as well as on Goodreads! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
159K 7.5K 52
Update: I realised today (5 years after I actually started writing) that this book is cringe as fvck and needs a serious revamp. I'll be editing the...
103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...
431K 23.7K 79
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ Seth McCaslin's life hasn't been the happiest over the past few years. When a particularly depressing a...