The Makeover [LONG HIATUS]

By darlingimonfire

Beauty is not something that came to Charlie easily. I mean, who has time to cake their face with fancy cream... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One - Hop aboard the curiousity express
Chapter 2 - Lay it on the table!
Chapter Three - My name is Lakes!
Chapter 4 - There is no better type of revenge than betrayal.
Chapter 5 - The Old Charlie is Dead
Chapter 6 - Is Your Dad A Terrorist?
Chapter 7 - STD girl
Chapter 8 - Revenge
Chapter 9 - She was beautiful
Update
Update
Update
Chapter 10 - Danger
Chapter 11 - Naïve
2.7K views and 100+ votes!
Update
ON HIATUS

Copyright

2.5K 32 5
By darlingimonfire

Copyright © 2010 by darlingimonfire

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the author.

The only exception is asking permission from the author to translate the text into different languages, though even then credits of the work must be given to the initial author. Manipulation of this exception will result in infringement of the copyright laws within the UK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 0 13
Sage Mason moved to a new town to escape from a bad experience. Enrolling into the local college she desided her best options was to change everythin...
523K 8.1K 32
Maggie Farr is your typical nerd, she's not into partying, and doesn't have many friends, her golden blonde locks are pushed back in a ponytail, and...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
20.9K 479 72
Yup, I'm your typical nerd girl, glasses, clothes and all. But I have popular friends, my brother is popular, my mom is a model and I know what you'r...