Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Safe Place

8.9K 485 44
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been 5 hours since they came back, night lights has been illuminating the whole pack house and everyone is busy somewhere.

Then there is Taehyung sitting in his room, alone amd slightly panicked. Last he saw Jungkook was when they came back, after that no one knows where is he and that was okay for Taehyung but this feeling of sudden distress and rage inside him make him a bit more worried.

"Hey." A voice trailed up to him along with a soft knock. He turned slowly only to look at the figure from above his shoulder.

"Hi." He replied with same tired voice.

"Are you okay?" The other asked.

"I don't know, I don't feel good Jiminie." Taehyung asked slightly leaning towards him.

"Something happened? You wanna talk?"

"Nothing happened. We were completely fine, but then.... This..... you know I don't feel good."

"We?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook.... He was with me, we were okay, we talked and he confessed. I'm happy, i was happy so was he. We came back but then...... then he left and I don't know where is he, i just feel like he is angry, hurt but I don't know what should i do. I can feel him but I can't do anything about it." Taehyung said slightly whining.

"T-Tae about that...."

"You know something?" Jimin nodded.

"It's about Jungkook and it's serious?" Jimin nodded again.

"You wanna talk about it?" Jimin shook his head.

"You don't wanna tell me?" Jimin nodded.

"Is it dangerous?"

"A bit, yes." Jimin replied.

"Is it dangerous for Jungkook." Jimin stayed silent he didn't even reacted just fisted his hands tightly with the bed sheets.

"Jimine please I'm very worried please tell me. Is Jungkook in danger?"

"No. He is fine. It's just that circumstance might get out of hand, situations are not okay."

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me the truth please Jimine."

"T-Tae they..... Choi..... Choi got caught f-for trying to kill you and Jungkook. He is down in the dungeon." Jimin finally said and Taehyung's eye widen.

"M-Mr. Choi.......He t-tried.......he was the one who gave us poison and k-killed my baby." Taehyung said stammering alot and breathing getting heavy.

"Tae cam down please."

"He killed my baby, he'll try again. He'll hurt Yeonjun, he will kill him too." Taehyung was blabbering fisting Jimin's shirt from shoulder and trembling.

"Nothing will happen Tae, calm down. Jungkook is taking care of him. He is with him there, he'll take care of everything. He'll be back in no time calm down Tae, you'll...... please Tae calm down." Jimin almost cried watching the wrecked condition of his friend.

"How can i calm down...."

"Everything will be okay sweetie. You just need to stay strong. Your mate will make things okay. He will do anything for you. It's just a bad time of the day nothing else, everything will be okay soon." Grandma entered with a usual smile on her face.

"Grandma I'm scared." Taehyung ran and hugged her.

"It's okay to be scared. Just don't loose trust in your mate. He is scared too, he is very scared as you can sense that, but having you and a thought of you waiting for him gives him courage, gives him the power to fight the world. Have faith in him son." She said softly, caressing her hand on his back.

"Mr. Choi..."

"He certainly did that, but don't worry he won't get away with it." She said.

"Just like his both sons." Jimin butted in. "Jungkook will make sure of it."

"It's good to see you believing in Jungkook, sweetheart." She replied to Jimin. "He needs his family more than ever now."

"What do you mean?" They both asked confused. Grandma gave a small smile and then breathed out. Others might not know but Jungkook mean so much to her, after all she was the one who found him, she saw how fragile a boy was and she knows now that all these things has crashed up to poor boy's shoulder all at once. She knows everything but say very little.

"Just stay by his side, he might be angry, hurt but he needs you. He needs his love and the love from his family."

"I'll always stay by his side, I'll always be there for him."

"And nothing matters more than that for me." All of them suddenly turned to the door watching Jungkook standing there with a usual cool self and smiling face, hands folded on the chest.

"Hello beautiful." He gave her a kiss on her cheek and hugged her.

"My baby." She returned the hug with a sweetest smile.

"Good evening Hyung." He bowed to Jimin and greeted him. "It's been so long that we talked. I'm sorry we don't meet often, even living in the same house."

To say Jimin was ashamed would be an understatement, he felt more guilty and embarrassed. Despite his cold behavior Jungkook was still apologizing.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I hope we can spend more time now" Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin softly.

"Y-yeah. I-i hope t-too." Jimin shuttered and casted his eyes down. "I'll meet you again Tae, good night."

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked confused, looking at the back of Jimin who was walking away from them.

"Give him the time, he'll be okay." Grandma said. "Take care, we'll meet in the morning. Good night."

"Thank you." Taehyung replied sweetly. Grandma nodded and turned to Jungkook.

"Not every one is worth listening and not every word is meant to be true. Sometimes you just need to let things pass from your ear to the other, brain doesn't need to be involved." She tapped softly on his cheek and turned to leave.

"Good night beautiful."

"Night handsome." Jungkook chuckled softly and turned to Taehyung.

"She is so sweet."

"Sure she is but you know who is more sweeter than her?" Taehyung shook his head confused. "It's you love."

Jungkook looked at his mate with love filled eyes and hold him securely in his arms. Taehyung hugged him back and rested his head on the well build chest of Jungkook.

Despite Jungkook being this close to Taehyung, that feeling of sadness and distress and unknown anger was present inside him. It was consistent. Taehyung knows he is not feeling any of this feeling that leaves only one possibility that these feelings belongs to Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked breaking the hug but Jungkook pulled him back into his arms and rested his chin on Taehyung's crown.

"Ummhmm, just stay right here, just for a moment." Jungkook whispered adjusting himself and hugging Taehyung in a safe manner.

Taehyung also tightened the hug and slightly rubbed his head slightly brushing it on Alpha's chest to adjust in his arms. "Okay."

Jungkook had his eyes closed and they stood there for few moments hugging and enjoying eachother's warmth. Taehyung, for the first time in his life was at peace, no rushed memories, no panic situations and no distressed thoughts. It was just a peaceful here.

"You are my safe place Tae. Pa was right, there is only one place that provides peace to you and for me it's you. My home, my safest place. I would die to live here for eternity." Jungkook said moving his hands up and down to Taehyung's back.

"Don't talk about dying." Taehyung broke the hug hurriedly.

"Okay." Jungkook chuckled looking at the angry pout Taehyung had over his lips and the way he look when he is angry, he cursed himself for not seeing all this before and for being a stone hearted bastard.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung asked. As Jungkook was not on the dining table when everyone was eating.

"Yes." Jungkook replied moving towards the bed to take off his shoes and change into rather comfortable clothes.

"You are not lying right?"

"I would never lie to you Tae. I was out with Jackson." Jungkook said placing the shoes aside and taking the towel and went inside the bathroom.

"Then you are hiding something." Taehyung whispered softly and sat down on the bed.

"I'm not. Don't ever think like that." Came the voice from the washroom.

"Just take shower." Taehyung blushed. This Jungkook is good, isn't this Jungkook whom he always wanted, isn't he yarned for this Jungkook.

"Of course I'm baby."

"Stop listening to my every thought." Taehyung yelled from outside, throwing a shoe at the washroom door.

"Stop thinking so loud."

"Get out of my head."

"Ouch. I'm hurt."

"Ufff. You are getting on my nerves now Jeon." Taehyung huffed and turned to the closet to change.

            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"What the hell happened to you?" Head Alpha gasped as soon as he entered the dungeon. After he ordered his Guards to take Choi away he just came to see him now.

"Your fucking son happened." Choi roared but soon hissed in pain.

His condition was hell wrecked. Body chained, but bruised, his clothes torn and blood oozing from different parts of body. He was having a black eye, fingers swollen that indicated like his fingers were pressed by a heavy object and busted lip.

"What do you mean?"

"That fucking son of Jeon came. I promise you Min he will die a very bad death. I'll make sure....."he hissed when a sudden movement hurts. "I'll make sure of it."

"You are underestimating him Choi, he could be your nightmare. Don't ever go on his innocent face. He is a true blood, a beast they called them." Head Alpha crouched down. "They are not called beast for nothing." He said pointing finger up and down his body.

"I know how to tame a beast. Didn't i tamed one before? Didn't i show Jeon fucking Jaehyung his place? He is also his blood I'll make sure to put him in his place." Choi roared.

"You lost your son didn't you Choi." Head Alpha said calmly.

"Don't you dare drag both of them in between." Choi roared.

"I'm talking about those scumbags of yours. I'm talking about the little one, the one who was human." Choi whipped his head towards Head Alpha.

"How do you know? How do you know about this?" Head Alpha smirked watching this.

"That's not important. What's important is do you know where is he?" Head Alpha asked.

"He died, he died long ago. A weakling was he." Choi made his face in disgust.

"He didn't. You left him to die but he didn't die. He is very much alive." Head Alpha said.

"Don't talk rubbish. That's not possible. I myself checked it."

"You must have not checked properly then." Head Alpha came close to his ear. "Jungkook knows where is he. Just in case you want to know ask him."

Head Alpha stood up and turned on his heels to leave, he stopped when he was close to the door.

"And a friendly advise, Jungkook don't give a shit about his mother, he never did. In case you open your mouth to speak shit about her, be sure that he was the one who killed her. Right by his own hands." And just like that Head Alpha left the room, leaving a shocked Choi behind.

                  *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

By the time Taehyung came back, Jungkook was also done by the shower and was standing infront of the mirror.

"Self-obsessed." Taehyung muttered and walked to the other corner of the room.

Jungkook heard him loud and clear. "Were you always this sassy or it's just now that you...... What are you doing?"

"Going to sleep." Taehyung replied without looking back. Jungkook ran up to him and held his hand that was settling the sleeping bag on the ground.

"You are not sleeping here." Jungkook said dragging him to the bed.

"Jungkook.... We... you won't be comfortable."

"I'll be very much comfortable, get under the sheets now....."

"But...."

"Now Taehyung." Jungkook said and that were the final words. Taehyung didn't say anything after that and laid on the bed.

Jungkook joined him not after long and as soon as he got on the bed he back hugged Taehyung and dig his nose in Taehyung's back of head.

Taehyung was a fast sleeper and today being in Jungkook's arms he slept rather more quickly. He slightly stir when Jungkook hugged him but was back to deep slumber.

Jungkook on the other hand was finding it very hard to sleep, his mind was filled with many things, past memories, his own character, his responsibility and then Taehyung. He don't k ow how will he handle all these things.

Legend of your mother huh?

"Funny right. He is going to tell me, Me who actually lived the whole story."

Are you okay?

"I very much am."

Kook, they say time can heal, let it happen then.

"Time can't heal all wounds JK. Some are meant to stay."

You did the right thing Kook.

"I know. I did the right thing. The regret is that i did is so late. Maybe if.... If i would have done it soon..."

You were a kid.

"A true blood kid. I was very much able to kill her. The same day when i saw her with that man."

You didn't know it was Choi.

"I wish i would have."

You can do it now. I would love to separate him piece by piece.

"I'm waiting for a morning sun. Let him speak first, after all i have to hear my mother's legend."

Always remember Kook, you have my back. A true blood kid you are.

"It's really awkward to have you talking like that."

Isn't it time to be one, me and you the one powerful being.

"A born Leader."

That we are.

And just like that they both went back to sleep in eachother's embrace.

Hello Army 💜💜
I suck at fluff thing, I'm not a good fluff writer but i hope you like it. Do tell me how you liked the chapter.

Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 14.8K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
4.7M 297K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
7.1K 342 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
652K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...