𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 �...

By emerss_

Published: 08-1-21 Completed: ????? Mafia family novel ... More

Characters
Aesthetics
The news
Plane ride to Italy
Family
HOME
Welcome
Brothers
Hot chocolate
Traitors
Shopping
Bad Memory
C'mon
I'm fine
Guilt
Fallen Angel
A/N
Promise
Cus
Beach day
Marker

Fottutamente adorabile

18.4K 435 94
By emerss_

JASON POV
<><><><><><><>

Kaiden and I finally got home after about five hours of being at HQ.

Apparently we have a rat in the system and have to figure out who it is. 

We spent about three hours trying to figure out who it is but with no luck.  But one of our guards did find someone trying to break in to our base.

Two hours. Two fucking hours we spent interrogating the dumbass, we got nothing but screams of pain and cries of pleads.

We may have gotten nothing but disobedience from him but in return he got cut of fingers and a ear. Deep gashes across his stomach and back. And very bad beatings.

All we know about him is his name, age and the fact that he has a family.

Alex stayed at HQ because there are a couple injured men and he's one of are doctors.
Dad had some paper work to finish, Enzo has some unfinished business to attend to. And Luise is probably at some under ground fight kicking ass.

Kaiden and I walked through the front doors and saw Bruno and Luke fighting or more like yelling, but quietly?

"What the fuck are you two arguing about?" I ask them loudly.

"Shhhh"Bruno put a finger to his lips.
"Shut-up dickhead" Luke glares at us, me specifically.

I glare back "where's Ashlynn?" Kaiden questions them.

"Couch" Luke mumbles.

We walk to the couch in the living room and see Ashlynn peacefully asleep under a blanket hugging a pillow.

"Fottutamente adorabile" I state.
(Fucking adorable)
Kaiden nods his head in agreement.

We all walk back to the kitchen so we don't wake Ash "now why were you fighting with each other?" They look at each other and
dramatically sigh.

"I was sleeping happily with Ashlynn asleep in my arms when Luke decided he wants a turn hugging her. So he wakes me up just to take her from me and he hugs her and goes back to sleep with her in his arms. I was not having it, soo I lightly tapped hi-" he got cut off by Luke

"lightly! Ha. You full on punched my dick, jackass. Then proceed to say and I quote 'you deserve it for taking my twinie away from me' then ran. So I set her down in the couch put a blanket on her then ran after you. I caught up to him and tripped him on purpose and I hoped it hurt because my balls still hurt, bitch."

Ashlynn come up and hugs me "You both, are more like a five year old then an actual five year old." Ash giggled. And we all smiled at her.

"Twinnie!!" Bruno yelled. "Teddy bear!"
He went up to her and hugged her she let go of me and hugged back.

"Teddy bear?" I questioned. Ash nodded "he's my teddy bear."

Ash yawned "what time is it."

"5 AM" Bruno responded

"Oh" she says tiredly.

"Are you hungry or do to want to just sleep?" Kaiden says while making coffee.

She shaked her head no "I'll just wake up at six-" she yawned "so there's really no point in going back to sleep." She stated.

Kaiden nodded "okay then water m what would you like for breakfast?"

''Waffles?" She has hope in her eyes.

She's to pure...

"Okay" Luke says.

Luke and Bruno start making the Waffles while Kaiden is still waiting for his coffee.

I go over to Ashlynn who is watching them and hug her.
God, did I miss her these past five hours,
And We've known each other for what? 3 days.

How does she have this effect on me? Gawd!

She hugs me back "what's this for?" I shrug "I just needed a hug."
I can feel her smile against my chest.

"Hey back off buddy she's mine!" Bruno looks  at us jealous.
"Not anymore 'buddy'" he glares at me and slightly moved towards us.

He looks at Ashlynn "me or him angel" ash looks at me then Bruno and devilishly smiles "Neither off you" I scoff and Bruno glaring dangers at her.

She giggled and he runs towards her.  She hopped off the counter screaming and runs.

Bruno chased her and I ran after him. He caught up to ashy quickly and pinned her to the couch.

He has her wrists up above her ahead his grip tight but not tight enough to hurt her.

He starts tickling her with his free hand as she tries to wiggle free. The room fills with the sound of her giggles and pleads for him to stop.

"Bru-no pl-please stoppp" she says in between laughing, she's still moving around and wigging a lot desperate to get him to stop. But of course he doesn't.
I continue to watch them and smile.

She really will be the death of us.

"Say I'm your favorite and I'll stop" he says.
Ash shakes her head playfully.

He sighs "fine then" and he continues tickling her. She giggles and turn to me, with pleading eyes "help me pl-ease!" She's very hopeful but, I shake me head no "you didn't say I was your favorite either. Therefore you deserve this."

"Ugh. Bruno plea-se s-top!"

"Nope"

Kaiden and Luke joined me watching them and smiled.

"Okay, okay. Your my favorite. Now please stop." He stops but doesn't get off of her. I raise an eyebrow wondering what he's doing. The boys look just as curios.

"Say it like you mean it" he grins. "Ugh, your my favorite brother. In fact your my favorite person in the entire world." He smirks knowing he won.

He finally let's go if her wrists and get off of her.

"My stomach hurts now" Bruno laughs "you should of just said it sooner."

Ash looks at me "traitor" I chuckle. She looks at Kaiden who has his coffee and Luke looks all amused.

"Breakfast is ready" he says walking to the dining room.
We all follow and sit down at the table.

Ash sits bye me and Kaiden, Bruno and Luke sit across from us.

Bruno's glaring at Kaiden and I while ash smiles knowing why.

"Here princess" Kaiden hands her a plate of waffles, she smiles and takes it "thank you"

We eat breakfast then we talk a little. I noticed ash didn't talk about her life that much and if she did they were short answers.

Wonder why?

Dad and the rest of the boys came home and brought me out of my thoughts they came into the dining room and saw all of us.

Louis rolled his eyes at ash and a frown made it's way into her face, she looked down then Louis scoffed and left.

Alex went after him probably noticing as well.

I got up and hugged dad since he looked tired Ashlynn also got up. But Enzo grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug then whispered something in her that made her smile. Which made me happy.

Luise you asshole.

Ash then went to dad and I, then hugged us both.

She is tiny compared to us.

Dad picked her up and spun her around like a little girl. She giggled. And dad laughed. He actually laughed. I haven't heard him laugh in ages.

I think Ashlynn is going to change us and for the better.

He put her down and kissed her forehead. Ash then grabbed dads head and pulled it down to her level and kissed cheek softly.

Fottutamente adorabile.

<><><><><><><><>

A/N

I am so so sorry for the late update. I just had way more homework then I thought I would an fit took a little longer then expected.

Sry for any typos.

And thank you all so so much for 1 and 2 THOUSAND READS!! thats crazy. And now almost three thousand

Anyways...
Have a great day and stay safe. I hope you are and drank water today
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 298 17
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
57.8K 2.2K 29
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
586K 15.4K 53
Kalina never knew much about her family, only that she had brothers, a mother and a father who never wanted her. After the abuse her mother put her t...
205K 3.8K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...