Måneskin One Shots/Imagines...

Por sunshinedamiano

Here I will publish One Shots about the Members of Måneskin. Just when something pops up in my Mind and I wa... Más

Dating her - Victoria De Angelis
Thunderstorms - Thomas Raggi
insecurities - Damiano David
Ti amo amore fiore - Victoria DeAngelis
Pregnancy - Ethan Torchio
beeing sick - Thomas Raggi
Comforting him - Damiano David
Bath Time - Victoria DeAngelis
Crying on the Balcony - Ethan Torchio
I'm here, you're safe - Thomas Raggi
Childish? - Damiano David
Scared - Damiano David
Christmas Time - Victoria DeAngelis
The Bands Photographer - Ethan Torchio
Don't scare me like this please! - Thomas Raggi
first time s*x - Damiano David
Let me help you with getting ready - Victoria De Angelis
Happy Birthday Amore mio - Ethan Torchio
Bonfire Night with Thomas Raggi

Proposal - Ethan Torchio

1.6K 22 4
Por sunshinedamiano

This one is deidicates to one of the nicest People on Earth, ethan_txrchio have Fun reading it. I hope you like it tho.
xoxo K.

————————————————————————

Context:
You're out for Dinner with the Band and suddenly Ethan proposes to you. Your Name is Valerie.
——————
Ethan's POV:

I still can't belive it. We're going on Tour with non other than Harry Styles himself.

He reached out to our Manager a few month ago asking if we were free to be his support act on the European leg of his Tour. Of course we said Yes. This was a huge Chance.

We loved him and his Music. And that he loved ours too was like a huge honor to us. Victoria, Damiano, Thomas and myself were freaking out when we heard it.

Now it's only until tomorrow when tour kicks off in our home town here in Rome. „Ethan! Have you seen my- why are you wearing my skirt?"

Valerie, my Girlfriend, came into our Bedroom and surprised me while I tried on her skirt.

„I'm trying what to wear on Stage tomorrow. It's not every day that we play as the support act for harry styles" she chuckled a little bit after my words.

„And for that you had to try on my skirt? If it was Damiano, I'd understand but you? I mean you look hot in it for sure but that's nothing for you to wear on stage."

She kissed me and took some Photos with my Phone before getting me an outfit out of the closet. „We're asking Damiano and the others what they're wearing but now get this on because otherwise we're gonna be late for Dinner with them in the Trattoria of your Sister"

After we both got dressed, we were late as usual, we were heading to the Trattoria with our Motorcycle. „Ah Ethan and Val. Late as always." Victoria greeted us laughing.

„It's Ethan's fault anyways, he went to try on my skirt, you know vic, the one we bought together lately."

"OMG ETHAN YOU SHOULD'VE DONE A PICTURE OF YOU IN THAT SKIRT I BET YOU LOOKED HOT THO HAHAHAHAHAHA" Vic shouted laughing.

I said nothing but pulled out my Phone and opened Instagram. I posted the Picture of me in the skirt that Valerie took and tagged vic and the others.

„Tried on some outfits for tour with @harrystyles. This one stuck out to me. Photo and clothing credits @valerie.madeline. @vicdeangelis said she wants a pic of me in this skirt, so here you go Vic"

I put my Phone down and looked at Victoria. „check Insta" was all i said with a grin on my face. They all pulled out their Phones out and when they saw what i posted they all bursted into laughters. (a/n okay but can we have this irl please???)

Valerie smiled and reposted the Photo in her story's and wrote „my Photographing skills are the best. My hot boyfriend looking fabulous as always <3"

I gave her a warm smile when i read it. Vics comment was just funny and Thomas was just confused. Dami supported me at least .

Vic wrote „Thank you Edgar for clearing up you should not wear a skirt unless you want to look silly haha but anyways cloth have no gender wear whatever the fck you want"

Thomas said „What's all this about? I'm confused"

and Damiano wrote „cloth have no gender. fuck whoever says that. looking good as usual Ethan"

I gave him a smile before turning to Victoria. „You had to do this, don't you?" i asked her half rolling my eyes half laughing at her.

Before she could answer, my sister stepped out to us. „I knew i heard my brother with his friends here" she said laughing and came over to me to hug me.

God how i missed her. I haven't seen her since we won Eurovision. „I'm by the way so proud of you all for winning Eurovision. You really deserved that."

„Thank you Marie" Damiano smiled at her. „Dami she wasn't speaking to you" „Uh Ethan since when does "you all" not include me?!"

„since now" i teased him and after i said it we both laughed. „Anyways Marie, did you prepare everything?" i asked her.

Before we were going off for Harrys tour, I wanted to show Valerie how much I loved her, so I wanted to propose to her.

I told the rest of the band so they would help me and I asked my sister for any Idea how to do it and she said to do what I can best, play with my band and write some music.

When she nodded, Victoria turned to Valerie, who was visibly confused by everything going on. „Hey Val, can you join me please? I need to use the toilet and also I wanna show you my new tattoo but it's nothing to do in Public. Plus you need to take a Picture of it please."

When Victoria puts on her Puppy Eyes, almost no one can resist her. „Oh fine I'll come. This is way too confusing for me here anyways." She grabbed her purse and joined Vic to the Toilette.

Meanwhile Marie showed us the Area she had prepared. I have written a song for Valerie and We were gonna perform it for her. I mean Damiano will still sing it but he'll announce it's written by me.

When the Girls came back, Val was surprised to see us preparing for a gig. Vic acted surprised too.

„Marie asked if we could play for her guests tonight before we're heading for tour. And you know, I can't say no to my Sister" I explained them our cover-up story.

„Well then I'm actually gonna see you perform two nights in a row, perfect." She said with a smile on her Face. Now go smash that stage love." She kissed me quickly before sending me towards the stage.

The others were already getting ready for everything when I joined them on stage. At first Damiano sang our ESC winning song Zitti e Buoni and obviously also I wanna be your slave.

But then he announced „The next song was written by non other than our all favorite Drummer, Mr Ethan Torchio. And he wrote it for someone very special hoping the Person understands. If not, well, Ethan wanted to speak a few Words after the Song anyways."

Damiano smiled and gave Valerie a quick look. „This is our brand new Single ‚For Your Love' have Fun with it." And as he began to sing I couldn't take my Eyes off Valerie who slowly realized it was meant for her.

Marie, all live-streaming this onto the Restaurants Instagram, got a little closer to her and got some nice close up sequences of Val being happily overwhelmed.

She made it to hold back her tears the whole Song, but I knew, that after my Words, she would definitely be crying her eyes out in a good Way. So when the song ended, Damiano made the mic free by stepping aside and letting me come to it and speak.

„So uhm first of all, thank you everyone for listening. We still have one Song to go for you but I wanted to speak a little before.

If you haven't noticed yet, this Song was meant for you Valerie. When we first met in the Ukraine 6 Years ago, I didn't knew it would end up this good. We were both on holidays there. You to visit Family and me to just actually make Holidays there.

After we had spend the whole time together, actually feeling connected I was so sad to leave you. But when I found out you were living here in Rome, I was so happy. We had met a few times after beeing back in Rome, before we actually dated.

And it has been the best 5 1/2 Years of my Life so far. Remember when you Introduced me to your Family in the Ukraine and I didn't understood a Word they were saying but we still clicked? That's when I knew you were my Soulmate.

YOU are my one and only, my ride or die, the sun to my moon. Without you I am nothing. I need you like the Air for breathing. You are my Lady and I'm your Tramp. I love you so much, I can't even put it into Words.

So, my dearest Valerie Madeline Peach, I'm asking you here, right in front of everyone, will you do me the honor of marrying me and make me the happiest Man alive?" While I was saying the last sentence, I got down on one knee in front of her, pulling out the Ring, that Damiano had prepared for me.

I would've usually asked Thomas, but he always seems to loose things and missing dates so this time I asked Damiano for help. Also the ring choosing, I got Victoria to help me. She picke dit out and tried it on as she knew that it'd fit her, it'd fit Val too.

So now I was looking at Valerie, waiting for her answer. She had now tears in her Eyes, crying them out to the fullest.

„Oh my God Ethan. I-... You-....YES! YES OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" She stumbled with tears but also huge excitement towards me.

With a sigh of relieve I put the ring on her Finger and kissed her passionately. „Ti amo mi Amore" I whispered into her Ear. „Ti amo anche io tesoro" she whispered back to me.

———————
hey yall i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If i can, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
Also don't forget to check out my other Books. 💕
All the love, K.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.1K 371 13
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬.。*♡ ♡ vic x fem!oc ♡ (read introduction for the story description) ...
21.5K 677 54
Abandoned and will never be finished. No longer responding to comments. I met her in November A story about a girl who learns to love. All thanks to...
115K 3.4K 28
"Call it a one night stand?" "That's what I'm best at." ................. My name is y/n, I'm the designer and best friend of the Italian band Månesk...
3.3K 96 14
This is a love story about Damiano's sister and Thomas Raggi. Gabriella sees Thomas for the first time after meeting the band, and automatically catc...