Secret Relationship (slow upd...

By marvelpovz29

What happens when you get into a relationship with someone who wants to keep it a secret from not only the Pu... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N Please Read! Important!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N PLEASE READ!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N About Next Update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N: Sorry not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 18

2K 42 7
By marvelpovz29

Veronica's POV

It has been a couple weeks since that night with Lizzie having a screaming match kind of. Anyway, Lizzie has been staying with us again for a few days, I'm not sure why she's here but I don't question it too much. I mainly keep to myself, we have been friendlier being around each other when she's with my roommate and stuff, but we have yet to be alone in a room together. At least that was until this morning...

Today is Tuesday and it's the day I tend to go spend the day at Amy and Kaitlyn's apartment all day to do schoolwork. However, there is a slight difference in our Tuesday today because we plan to go to trivia night at this bar down the street from my place. Due to this, I am getting dressed up for it now. Normally, I'd go in just jeans and a cute top that would be comfortable being in all day. However, today I was really feeling myself and wanted to run with this feeling. 

I decided to wear a white leotard which showed a good amount of cleavage, with some black ripped jeans and my black leather jacket on top. I also decided to do full face of makeup to go out too. I mean if I'm going all out with the clothes, may as well go all out in the makeup department too. 

As I'm finishing up my makeup I hear my roommate tell Lizzie that she's off to a gym class she signed up for. Now I don't know what came over me, maybe it's that I want Lizzie to see me in this fire ass look when it's just us alone, maybe it's the fact I wanted her to see what she gave up, maybe it's just I wanted to see her reaction...whatever it was something in me decided to go outside my room as soon as I heard that our front door shut. 

Lizzie's POV

Kenzie had just left her place and I'm here alone in the apartment with Veronica. I want to talk to her, talk about us, but I think I ruined all chances I had with her. 

No sooner did the front door close did I hear another door open and I immediately looked up from my phone to see Veronica in the sexiest look I've seen her in as of late. Wait it's only 10AM why is she so dressed up? Also it's Tuesday doesn't she go to Amy's place today for simply schoolwork? I'm so confused, but was quickly taken out of my thoughts by Veronica speaking. 

V: Take a picture it'll last longer. 

Me: I-I'm sorry you just look really....just wow! 

I don't know why I'm a stuttering mess all of a sudden but this look is doing something to me. 

V: Thanks!

Me: Where are you going looking like that? Don't you usually go to your friend's place to just do work today?

I go up and stood next to the dining table in front of her so we were eye to eye talking. 

V: Yeah I am still doing that but later tonight we decided to do trivia night at this bar we liked and I was told to be ready before I go there. 

Me: Oh...Who are you going with?

V: It's just me, Amy, Kaitlyn, and Amy's boyfriend Chris

Under my breath I said "of course she's going to be there" as I looked down at the floor and I didn't think Veronica heard me but she must've because she used her forefinger of her left hand to lift my chin up, leaned in close to my ear and whispered

V: Jealousy doesn't look good on you bub.

She left a kiss right by my weak spot and then pulled away looking me in the eyes. I don't know where this new found confidence she got came from but it is doing something to me. Next thing I know I grabbed the ends of her leather jacket and push her back into her room. I immediately shut her door and pulled her into a passionate kiss which she reciprocated almost immediately. Her hands made their way to my waist pulling me closer to her as my arms wrapped around her neck doing the same. I then started walking her back into the desk chair that I had seen when we walked in originally. I broke the kiss and pushed her in the chair and she looked at me confused. 

⚠️

V: What's wrong? 

Me: Nothing, you are just amazing. 

I say that as I straddle her and her hands gravitate towards my body to hold me in place. I start kissing her passionately again while I begin to unbutton her jeans to gain access to her wet core. 

V: What....are....you....doing?

Veronica says this between kisses smiling and then very quickly figures it out. She doesn't fight me on it though. My lips separate from her mouth and I leave kisses from her lips to her ear and start nibbling on her ear, while my left hand makes its way into her now unbuttoned jeans and I can feel how wet she is through her underwear. 

Me: *whispers in Veronica's ear seductively* You're so wet already baby?

She was biting her bottom lip trying to hold back her moans and simply nods her head at me. I then came back to being face to face with her but as I move back I hear her say something almost incomprehensible. 

Me: I'm sorry, what was that?

V: P-Please...Lizzie.... 

She was barely above a whisper when she said this.

Me: Please what baby?

I say while I slowly rub her clothed clit knowing full well what she wanted me to do. I just wanted to hear her say it. 

V: Please just fuck me already

This time she said it a bit louder and I had a smirk show up on my face. She immediately lifted her hips to allow me to bring down her underwear and jeans enough for me to access her soaking wet core. I decided not to tease her this time and without warning plunged two fingers into her pussy. 

V: Fuuuuuuck. Lizzie!

I started to thrust into her at a relatively fast pace, curling my fingers, hitting her g-spot every time. Her breathing just kept getting heavier and heavier as she got closer and closer to her climax. The closer she got she also began thrusting her hips in sync with my thrust movements. I started to feel her walls tighten around my fingers and shortly after she came all over them. I let her ride out her high before pulling out my fingers. She sat in the chair breathless and shocked at what just happened. As she is looking at me catching her breath I put my fingers that had her cum all over them in my mouth, sucking them clean as she watched. After I pulled her into a kiss allowing her to taste herself but we were quickly interrupted by her phone going off. She declined the call while her and I were kissing but no sooner did she decline the call did she get another call. She pulled away and checked her phone, as soon as she saw who it was her eyes grew wide which worried me. 

⚠️

Me: What's wrong? 

V: Nothing but I need to take this it's Amy. I'm so sorry.

Me: No it's okay 

I got up off of her so she could get up and put her underwear and jeans back on as she answered the phone. I didn't hear Amy's side and I wasn't trying to purposely listen to what Veronica was saying but I mean how could I not? I mean I am in front of her watching her get her clothes to look how she did when she initially left her room before what just happened. 

OMG I cannot believe that that just happened! I can't believe that I did that, that's so unlike me. What got into me? I mean....

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt myself being shook around and saw Veronica was trying to get my attention. 

V: Hey Lizzie are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm sorry I just zoned out. What's up? What did Amy call about?

V: Oh okay dont worry. Apparently she is downstairs waiting for me so we could head to her place and do work. I'm so sorry to leave you like this especially after what just happened but...

Me: Hey no Veronica it's totally fine, I don't want you to keep Amy waiting anymore than she already has. 

V: Okay. I'm sorry again but can we talk about this later?

Me: Yes of course! We definitely will talk about this later but right now go! 

V: Right! I'll see you later. 

And with that she left not only her room but the apartment. I can't believe that we just did that and she didn't fight it. Maybe I do still have a chance with her and to make things right! I smiled from ear to ear happy that I have hope for us! 

Veronica's POV

I just locked my apartment door and am smiling from ear to ear to the elevator! I can't believe that that happened! I do still love her, I never stopped, I just didn't know she felt the same way still too but clearly she does. My only thing is is she ready for us to be together in front of our friends. I don't mind keeping it to ourselves as far as not telling the whole world about us given she constantly has paparazzi following her, but as far as with our friends. 

Rather than think more about that I decide to just focus on the positive and I feel like nothing could ruin my day today. 

Boy was I quickly mistaken

As soon as I turned the corner to get to the elevator of my building I saw the one person I thought I would never see again, especially not here......

Joe!

I see him and my smile quickly got wiped off my face as I stood there frozen for a second. We both are standing face to face with each other, I'm stood there shocked that I am seeing who I'm seeing in front of me. He on the other hand looks like he was struggling with what to say. I then decided to just click the elevator button and wait for it instead of standing there frozen. One thing I hate about my apartment building is that the elevators take like 10 years to come when they're called and today was no different, despite me wishing it would come faster.

Joe: Hey Ronnie, can we talk?

Me: I don't have time for this

I said coldly and without looking at him as I stand watching the numbers on the elevators take their sweet time going up and getting to my floor. Incase you're wondering why Joe is calling me Ronnie well that was his nickname for me the whole time we knew each other, you know back when we were on speaking terms before that dreadful night. He decided on it because in his words "we have a different type of bond than with your other friends so I want my own nickname reserved for me." To which I suggested the one nickname I only let select people call me and that was/is "ronnie." Only people that usually call me that is my sister's friends, they always called me that or "little V" when I was younger. Clearly I'm not so little anymore so they came up with "Ronnie." Over the years it kind of dissipated but from time to time it was nice to hear, made me feel I don't know special I guess when I'd be called it by people who were close to me. I didn't want it to be a name everyone around school called me as because, well, honestly I can't remember now...but I only let a select few call me that. Anyway back to where we are right now. 

Joe: Please Ronnie, I came to talk and clear the air. 

Me: For starters you lost all rights to call me that the night you did what you did. Second of all we've said what was needed to be said over the years, mostly you. You are aware of how I feel so enough with it Joe, just leave me alone. 

Joe: I changed Ro- I mean Veronica. You have to believe me

The elevator finally dinged on my floor and the doors opened allowing me to walk in, as I got in the elevator I said  to Joe 

Me: You lost my trust that night and ruined the great friendship we had. I don't care if you changed or not, you and I aren't going to be friends again I simply can't be with you. We had our time but the chapter of our relationship ended that night and I'm not going to restart it with you now three years later. However, if you did change I'm happy for you but you never should've done what you did in the first place

Joe: I know..I'm sorry

As I pushed the ground floor and the doors began to close so I could finally get to Amy's place and get on with this day annd put this encounter behind me, I said one last thing to Joe. 

Me: Prove you've changed, actions speak louder than words. 

The doors closed and I just let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I can't believe I handled all that and acted calm. I wasn't sure what to do but I meant everything I said to him. He will never be a friend of mine again and he won't ever gain my trust back. He also has been saying he has changed for the last three years to me sporadically showing up to tell me sorry or even finding ways to message me and let me know. Most of the time I ignore it because I don't want him in my life. However, if he has truly changed he needs to show that he has changed. My grandfather, may he rest in peace, told me my whole life "words are just that words, but if their actions don't back up what they're saying then that's all they are, words. At the end of the day one's actions prove who they are, words are just who they want to be." I mean it was all in Spanish when he told me but that's effort to think it in Spanish right now. 

Anyway before I knew it I was in Amy's car headed to her apartment to focus on school and then enjoy my night out drinking with friends. I did not expect my day to start out the way it has and drinks with trivia is just the perfect way to end my day, didn't know I'd be through an emotional rollercoaster this morning but here we are. I mean got an amazing orgasm from my ex who I'm still in love with and that's followed by me meeting up with my ex-friend who has caused me to live with so much trauma these last few years. On the brightside my day can only go up from here right?

----------------

A/N: I know this is a longer chapter than my others. I wanted to write more this chapter because I have been away for so long, school has literally been crazy lately. I will try my best to post a couple more updates this weekend. I apologize for the hiatus again but I hope you all enjoy this story and this chapter. 

ALSO, this was my first time writing smut and this was just a way for me to test out writing it so I hope it was written well. If there's any tips you all have please tell me. 

Lastly, I wanted to know if you guys liked having Lizzie's POV part in this chapter? Should I do more of them? I know of at least one more I have planned to do but would you like to see more of her viewpoint or just keep it Veronica's viewpoint? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...
265K 7.8K 100
You just got out of a long relationship with your now ex boyfriend. So you go to the bar and a woman sits next to you. You realize it's Elizabeth Ols...
65.1K 2.5K 52
Book Three - Wanda and Y/N finally tied the knot and have begun their life together as newlyweds. They have promised one another forever & always, bu...
5.2K 213 2
When you return to the Avengers Compound, you have the strangest news that your best friend is dating a microwave. As if that wasn't bad enough, Nata...