A/N Please Read! Important!

Hi I know this isn't a chapter update and I am truly sorry for that. I did plan on getting a new chapter out tonight and writing ahead. However, I got hit with three tests over the course of the next couple days and have been dealing with the stress of that. I truly am sorry it has been so long since I updated this story. I promise that after my exams are done and I finally have breathing room again I will gladly post new updates. 

I hope you guys can understand and forgive me for not being as active. I will try my best to update as much as possible after i finish these exams. 

As a separate note I want you all to vote on what Veronica should do after she graduates college:

a) Become one of those people who like picks out the music for different movie scenes (I think they're called like Music scorers or something but i'm not 100% sure)

b) Pursue her own musical career with a little encouragement from friends 

c) Both of the above. Like start out as a and slowly progress into b

These are my ideas but I wanted you guys to tell me any thoughts on where I should take this story once Veronica graduates. Also I'm pretty sure somewhere at the beginning I said Veronica is a junior but I am going to say she is a junior who is graduating earlier than she originally intended for reasons that will show later on in the book but I wanted to clear that up before I post it and it doesn't make sense. 

Anyway please vote on which of the above options you would like Veronica to take! I hope you all are enjoying the book and thank you for reading it. I apologize again for this not being a chapter update but I promise I will try to have a new chapter out at the latest Thursday.