Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

54. DROWN

6K 281 9
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Animosity is common in Multiples not unless if their souls are already tied with a brotherhood stronger than blood itself.

====================

Daun awakes with the soft breath fanning her face. She can feel an arm, relaxed over her hips and another underneath her head, made as a make shift pillow. As the haze clears on her eyes, she sees a soft plump cheery lips, slightly open, just inches away from hers. Someone had somehow turned on the lights as she could clearly see the imperfect perfection of his skin.

She smiles as she recalls how Jin dragged her inside his room for more cuddles. The others were left with their whining protests of their Jin-hyung hogging Daun too much. The eldest had even the nerve to wink at them and to revel how she promised him kisses. She couldn't do anything but follow him with a flushed face. The color has been a permanent thing on her.

If someone would ask her past self on how would it feel to be in a man's embrace, she would laugh. She wouldn't know what to say. It's because the past her was a total introvert and indifferent to men. The past her would never imagine herself to be with her seven soulmates, not even to one and be enclosed in their arms.

She closes her eyes as she absorbs the warmth that Jin emits. It's two times warmer than she felt earlier on their afternoon nap. Maybe it's because of the blanket over the two of them.

Her eyes snap open as she feels his arm going lower, touching her upper thigh. A soft gasp escapes through her mouth as she feels a different sensation as his palm innocently touches her naked skin. Perhaps the skirt of her dress had hiked a lot higher, allowing their skins to touch.

She is thinking to stop his naughty hand or pulls her dress down, but decides against it, as he is still immobile with his ever-soft snore. It seems that it was just a simple movement on his sleep.

She tries to disregard the tingles sizzling through her upper thighs as she observes the man. She giggles a little when she sees tiny traces of the sticky dough persistently messing on his hair even after his bath. Maybe it had stuck on the pillow. Her hand eases out from the trap in between their bodies and tenderly picks the dirt away. She starts to retract her hands when she stills as her gaze lands on his lips. She debates on touching them, wondering how soft would they be against her finger.

She gulps as she bops Jin's lower lip with her left index finger. She feels butterflies gracefully dancing in her stomach as she bravely taps it once again. She then traces the bow of his upper lip before it stretches into a small smile.

She stills as at the same time she feels him palming and gripping the supple skin of her upper thigh.

"Naughty." She hears his groggy voice amusingly say.

"You're awake!" She squeaks. The butterflies on her stomach frantically flap their wings. They are seeking for escape, making her so nervous.

"Uhuh..." His eyes squint. Its hooded gaze unapologetically taunts Daun to do more than just touch his lips. "Didn't know I would be awakened with my darling molesting my lips."

"Molesting?" She gasps as she once again feels him palming her skin. It's going braver, as it moves on her behind. "Who do you think is molesting here?" She whimpers, bumping a fist on his arm.

"Huh?" He asks stupidly as he lifts his free arm and tucks her unruly hair at the back of her ear.

'Wait!' Her head screams. 'Then whose hand is currently gripping her thighs?' Her eyes wide, questioning upon the man she is facing. At that moment, her back straightens with the warm body moving upon her back.

"Don't you like it?" A darker voice dares to ask. She recognizes the voice whispering upon the back of her neck, sending more tingles upon her body. No wonder it's two times warmer. It's because, there are two of them encaging her with their heat.

Instead of a resounding "No!", Daun helplessly breaths a low moan. She can't contain it. She ought to be slapping the hand away, yet she is liking the way it squeezes her bum. She could not understand how her body melts with the touch. She could not understand how it has somehow awakened a dormant fire within her.

Getting braver, the hand travels underneath her night dress, through her stomach and pulls her tight against the body at her back, spooning her. At the same time, Jin scoots over, as if magnetized, with his hand anchored at the back of her neck, thumbs massaging a nerve there.

Their movements make her puff a breathy whimper.

She could not move, not because of the little space, not because she is trapped against their two bodies, but because she simply doesn't want to. Her head has been mushed into nothing but their embrace and the excitement of the next thing they dare to do.

She does nothing but blush more, as she feels the sticky wetness that is soaking her underwear. A thing that has been happening whenever she is with any of her soulmates. Her stomach is constantly somersaulting and the butterflies wild and always restless. It doesn't help that the longer she stays with them, the more embarrassing she had become. Her senses are much more sensitive and her soul reacts more to them. Before, their touches are simply skin connecting to skin, now they have become electrifying, kind of overwhenlming, and she likes it.

"Tell JK darling... Tell him how you like this." Jin's voice is much deeper and much sultrier. His eyes coaxing her to answer as he frees his other arm under her head and change it with a fluffy pillow.

Jungkook in the other hand, continues on kneading the softness of her belly. It's not as flat as before as the seven of them always feeding her so much food than she could take these past few days. Neglected meals just to finish a painting is in a past. They don't let her skip them even once. Jin and Yoongi had always find time to cook delicious meals only for her. Not to mention the countless food deliveries she must chew. It was supposedly hard to fatten her up, but perhaps with the medicines she had to take and the lack of needed exercise, she had accumulated some of it.

"Kookie..." She whines in a very low voice, very much embarrassed with how he seems to enjoy the extra fat on his palm.

"I like it like this ..." Jungkook murmurs against her neck.

She knows that Jin knows too well what the other is doing on her body. It shows on how the eldest playfully smirks and on how he cups her cheeks on his palms, not allowing her to look behind her. Jin then leans forward and gently touches his lips against hers.

"Were you asking for a kiss, darling?" He breathily whispers. It's as if, their proximity has eradicated the oxygen around them. It's making it hard to breathe. His eyes bare fire, seizing hers through their flames.

Unable to speak, she gulps.

"I behaved. Can I have my kiss, now?" He inquires, referring to the promise she said in the afternoon.

As if hypnotized, she nods.

"Was that a yes?" Jin's right brow raises, wanting her to speak out the words.

She contemplates. Should she say yes? She knows very well how would her consent allow him to do anything to her. Dirty thoughts swims through her mind. Thoughts that are instilled by Hannah herself. Will she allow him? Not to mention with Jungkook with them?

"Darling?" Jin's voice is pleading. It's as if he would break if she would change her mind.

Is she ready?

Jin's eyes squints as her gaze bounces from the eldest and to the youngest. He loosens a bit. His eyes less hooded. It's as if, he's retreating with her prolonged silence. He seems to take it as a no.

She nibbles on her lips. She lifts her hands to play on his hair as she looks through his gentle gaze.

She has the most understanding soulmates. Both Taehyung and Yoongi had kissed her but stopped before it escalated further. She remembers how they hesitated... always considerate on how she would feel... and she didn't like it. Why would she stop them? Why would she stop herself? How can she deny them?

She nods once again and whispers a tiny yes.

In an instant, Daun feels Jungkook groans as he distances a bit and gently flipping her, making her lie flat on the bed for his hyung. The eldest then swiftly hovers over her. His arms supporting him from squishing her. His legs on both her thighs, trapping them from moving. She giggles with their actions that seem to be choreographed as it happened smoothly.

Jungkook then pulls the blanket away, showing her messy delectable state. Her skin flushed in contrast to the white bed sheet. Her hair is all over the pillow. Her silky silver night dress is hiked up. Her belly and her lacy white panty short are fully shown for the two of them to ogle.

Her soulmates groan. Both of their pupils are blown wide with the obvious need and excitement.

"Can I watch?" Jungkook pleas. His hands rolling the blanket and shooting it away from them.

Jin smirks and says an "Of course" before he dives in and captures her inviting lips. Their lips perfectly mesh with each other. Both are gentle as they treasure the slow dance that they do. Both are learning on each other's quirks. How Daun moans a bit louder with the way he licks her lips, coaxing them to open for him. How Jin groans as she bites his lower lips, trying, experimenting on the things she had learned with her past kisses. How she lifts her arms and her upper body just to be closer while his tongue intrudes and tastes her cavern. Jin is careful and sweet yet so passionately scorching and forward. Daun is giving and abiding.

Daun feels heavenly. Her heart singing. Her body ablaze with so much heat she thought she could only feel with Yoongi and Taehyung. She didn't know that she could feel the same way with Jin. Perhaps it would be the same with all of them. She feels like she is hovering over the clouds when in reality, she is at the mercy of Jin's weight. His body almost crushing her. His limbs seem to tremble the longer they had kissed. His lips are enough to make her burst into tiny rainbow bubbles. She doesn't know how would she feel if he advances to more than just a kiss. She would definitely pop into nothingness.

When she is about to melt, Jin detaches his lips from hers. Both of them panting and gasping for air, which she didn't realize they badly needed.

She pouts, dismayed with the abrupt end. Her lips are so plump and glistening red.

"Are you expecting more, darling?" Jin smirks. His eyes glints with happiness.

Her words of protest are uttered in a loud intake of breath as Jin buries his face on her neck, resuming on kissing her there. He is more like nibbling and sucking her neck. She exhales a tiny yelp when she feels his teeth biting on a sensitive spot. The little pain ironically sending unexplainable chills throughout her body, even making her toes curl. Her eyes rolling. It's deliciously addicting. She wants more.

"Jinnie-oppah~!" Daun's voice comes out so seductive to her soulmates' ears.

Jungkook who was watching the whole ordeal, can't help but groan. His hands itching to touch her skin once again. He wants to have her kiss too, now that her lips are just free on moaning. Though they are soft, but the silence of the night had made her sounds ten more decibels louder. It's messing his head more. Her juicy pout is so tempting to be plucked and be tasted.

"Kookie-oppah." She calls his name as he appears on her line of sight. She almost forgot that the youngest of her soulmates is with them too. Instead of saying sorry for neglecting him, she moans again with the intensity of his gaze. Daun didn't know how the way she addressed him had made him so sinfully messed up. His gaze had become so hot, but she wants to be caught with his fire. Her soul needs it. It wants to ablaze more the burning inferno that Jin had ignited within her. So, with her free hand, she bravely pulls him into a messy kiss.

She giggles against Jungkook's lips as the two of them seems not to know what to do. Both are inexperienced. Both are so clumsy and unsure. She doesn't know what to do but mimics what Jin and Yoongi did combined.

She licks Jungkook's lips.

Both of them gasp. Him because of her lick and the sensation that is sending to his groin. Her with the eldest's ministrations on her breasts. Jin is palming her full pairs, eliciting a tiny squeak and a muffled moan from her.

"Didn't you expect for more?" Jin evilly chuckles. His chest heaves and puffs with pride after hearing her soft sexy sounds turning him on more. His eyes squints to the youngest as he thinks of a plan. "Will you indulge our darling Daun Jungkookie with more kisses?"

The youngest raise a brow towards the eldest and to Daun, silently asking for their consents. She could see the beam on his face. She just didn't know how Jungkook has his plan on his own. He wants to explore more on the sweetness of their soulmate. He wants to feel again the sensation that he just felt.

She wets then bites her lips, body and soul vibrating with so much need.

As soon as she nods, the youngest tenderly catches her gaping lips to his. She is too focused on the kiss that she misses the way Jin boldly hikes up her night dress, scrunching it up above her full tender breasts.

She squeals against Jungkook's lips when she feels Jin's mouth on a taut pink nipple. He is sucking and licking it with great delight while the other pink bud is pinched between his fingers. Her body curves with so much sensation, writhing, pushing her chest more towards his daring soulmate while her moans are muffle against Jungkook's brazen lips.

She doesn't know what to do anymore. Her hands clutching for her dear life. Her fingers are either curling on Jungkook's shirt or on the bed sheets. She feels like she's gonna fall if she loose her grip on the youngest. Her body shaking with Jin's ministrations. She can't find the will to swat the fingers that easing their way towards her center. Jin's lips follow suit.

"You're so wet for us darling." Jin says as he notices the moist on her panty shorts.

The remark is revolting. Part of her wanting them to stop, another wants them to continue, but it is too late to think more on what she really wants. She has been far down on the pit of pleasure that Jin and Jungkook had made for her. She is sinking, drowning faster on the liquid of burning passion without any means of resistance.

Nothing can help her now.

Not that she needs to be helped anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.3K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
19.9K 1K 15
-polyamory I AM BACK! A black mark surrounding your pinky like a ring reminds you of your soulmate that you have yet to meet knowing that when y...
1.7M 81.8K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
109K 6K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...