Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

52. LISTEN

6K 284 4
By Gigi_Luv_4u

REMINDER: Statements enclosed in apostrophes (') are thoughts, while those that are enclosed in quotation marks (") are actual conversations. Italic statements including those within quotation marks (") were in the past.

====================

Different type of soul bounds or soul signs may occur during the span of the relationship. It is often times correlated to the strength of bond that the soulmates have.

====================

Daun has been talkative since she had her time with Namjoon. She had initiated things to be closer with them. She had once insisted to cook, even with their eldest protesting against it. She had played video games with the youngest, though she sucks at it.

Yoongi can't unsee the funny look in Taehyung's eyes when she openly embraces him and kisses his cheeks. The man had become a statue at his bedroom door and had dramatically embraced the door frame to keep himself from melting.

Jimin whined for his kiss too and so, to be fair, she bashfully kissed the seven of them one by one. She giggled and so red as she did so. All of them had been a mess just by her pecks.

They were all surprised when she did it willingly. They wanted to tease but opt not to. They don't want to halt her willingness to take actions with them. They like it this way.

He wonders if it's their leader's doing or perhaps it's because of Daun's best friend.

Hannah had called her yesterday when they were all together in the living room. He couldn't help but eavesdrop as it was in loud speaker. Daun asked them if it was okay to introduce themselves to her treasured best friend. The latter was so ecstatic. She has been so thrilled at the same time worried. The woman had expressed her worries with Daun's lacking in social skills and had told her tips to work on for their relationship. Daun in the other hand had been red as tomato when the conversation touched on intimacy with soulmates. Their adorable sweetheart immediately turned the speaker off and scurries to her room.

He chuckles. Definitely her best friend.

'What's funny?' He hears her say. She tilts her head towards him.

"Nothing." His gummy smile showing as he looks at her for a moment.

"What?" She squints in confusion. "What's nothing?"

"I am just happy that you are here with me.... Ahhh..." He forgot. It's very easy to forget that what he hears most of the time is her inner voice and not what she actually says.

"Yoonie?" A big question mark is obvious on her head. He can practically hear her mind battling on what he is meaning to. What is he trying to say? What is he thinking of?

He chuckles. "I'll tell you something later. Let me park first."

The two of them are in their penthouses' building. She had been uneasy in the early morning as she wondered when is he going to visit his penthouse so that she could come with him. Before she could ask, Yoongi asked her to come with him to the penthouse. She was beaming with happiness when he did. After all, she was so worried with all her plants. She had wanted to get her sketchbooks too. She seemed a bit bored with how the others forbid her to do any household chores. She needed an outlet.

"Ohhh... my little babies!" Daun coos the moment she gets inside her penthouse. She immediately looks at each of her dangling plants and so those potted on the floor. The place has been clean and the plants are exceptionally healthy. Why else, they had hired someone to take good care of the place. They can't have her moping around and worry so much. 'They are so healthy!'

"Yes... they are..." Yoongi's answer makes her spun her attention to him. Her eyes wide with surprise and confusion. 'Ahhh... I forgot again.' He sweats. He scratches his head as he steps closer to her.

"Is there something you want to say, Yoonie?" She voices out.

"Yes...actually. Can we sit on the sofa?" His heart beating with nerves. How would she react if he confesses to him?

"O-okay?" She follows him towards her living room.

"Come here." He pats the seat beside him and she follows.

"You're acting strange." She starts.

"No... It's just, I can't quite adjust with this yet."

He stills with her sudden silence. Not a word he can make out in her thoughts.

"Is it me? Don't you like to be with me?" She bows her head as she starts to fidget.

"N-no... I don't mean it like that." He immediately captures her hands on his. Both of them gasping with the strong connection that they feel. Their touch zapping with the usual electricity only stronger than before.

'Wahhh... that's intense.' She internally comments.

"Maybe because you're healing. And we seldom touch." He answers as he looks into her eyes. He sees her eyes grow wider as if a great realization struck in.

'How?' Her mind in chaos.

"This is crazy Daun-ah... but I can hear your inner voice." He honestly says in the sincerest tone he can utter.

'Soul hear?' Her watching the top ten rarest soulbound comes into memory.

He nods, never letting go her gaze.

"Cool." She voices.

He blinks... once...twice...

"You don't find it disturbing?" He questions. He didn't expect such reaction.

"I mean... you are a mind reader?" Her thoughts bouncing from being amazed to being thrilled. She is amazed with the capability of reading ones thought. How one can easily tell if one is a criminal or not. How one can tell if the the other is in danger or distressed. How...

"Wait, kitten..." He chuckles as he cups her cheeks with both of his hands. "I have to stop your thoughts there... I can only hear your thoughts. Only yours.... and there are instances that I couldn't even make out what you are even thinking." He smiles. He is actually relieved as he can see not an ounce of anger and disgust on her eyes. "And... sometimes it's hard to determine if what I am hearing is your thoughts or your real voice. That's what I meant awhile ago..."

"Ohh..." She adorably tilts her head to the side. "I thought..."

"I know what you are thinking..." His eyes squint. "It seems you are not particularly knowledgeable with soulbounds."

"I'm sorry... I-I..." Her eyes loose a bit of its sparkle.

"No... It's okay. That means you can ask me whatever you want. I like being with you. Don't you dare think otherwise." He is sweating a bit. 'Damn with this mouth and half assed statements.'

"Okay...If it is a soul bound, why can't I have it too?" She seriously asks.

"I don't know... maybe when you are thoroughly healed. Your soul inks are not even out yet... we can only wait." He honestly says.

"Yes... that too... I don't have the soul inks the same as seven of you." She sadly mumbles.

"Stop moping or I'll kiss you." He threatens. Immediately she stills as her mind focuses on the word kiss.

He laughs.

"You heard that!" She adorably accuses.

"What? I never knew you want me to kiss you that much!" He teases.

"This is humiliating... so unfair." She covers her face with her palms. She's blushing so much as her mind treads to sexy territories.

"I know already that you like my hands..." He continues.

"Shut it." She yells but Yoongi knows very well that she is far from angry.

"No... unless you admit that you..."

Suddenly he stops as he feels her lips touching his. It was an innocent peck on the lips. It was so fast that it hardly registers in his mind.

"You are also a tease." She pouts as she hurriedly stands up and goes to another room. Her mind chanting...'I kissed him... I did it... It's embarrassing... but I like it ...."

His shoulders uncontrollably shake with how he silently laughs. He almost can't breathe. His cheeks blushing with how her inner voice adorably rejoices with her courageous kiss.

He clears his throat as he follows her.

He tries his best not to focus so much on her thought process. He doesn't want her to be creeped out of him so much, though she doesn't have any bad notions of their soul bound other than being embarrassed of some of her lewd and kinky thoughts.

He steps on the open room and sees her crouching at her bedside and gathering what appears to be sketchbooks in all sizes. He tenderly smiles as her thoughts morphs into how she missed them. Her mind is humming a note he has been accustomed for how many days now. She has been humming that even before she sleeps.

His eyes wander to the simple white bedroom. There are accents of wood around, a unified theme on the entire penthouse. A single framed painting is across her bed, above a wooded upright piano with a violin case lying above it. No doubt there is an actual violin inside it.

"Do you play?" He can't help but ask. He never imagined her having such instruments. He was only imagining her as a phenomenal artist.

Their soulmate being musically inclined excites him.

"Hmn?" She hums as he looks towards him. She watches as he gently caresses the violin case. He catches the tenderness of her gaze towards the instrument. It's difficult to determine of what's in her mind, but he is sure that she is having fond memories on the instrument.

She stands along with some of the sketch books and steps closer to him. "Do you want me to play?" She smiles.

His forehead wrinkles in confusion. He can hear hesitation in her inner rumblings but the way she voices it out is quite different. It is filled with hopefulness and fondness. He finds it difficult to reply. Her mind chanting for "No." but her eyes is wanting him to encourage her.

This soul bound is supposed to make conversation easier. He is so damn wrong.

"I would like to hear it. If you want to."

Giddy, she reaches out. "Let me." Her actions are slow. Zipping out the violin from the case is done so carefully. It's as if, she is afraid to even scratch it. She steps backward a bit as she lifts the violin to position.

She breathes long and steadies herself, then she starts to play.

His hair stands in goosebumps. She is heavenly in how expertly she plays the same tune she was humming with the stringed instrument. The violin sings in her command. She is gracefully doing so. The tune is more defined and alive compared to her gentle humming. He closes his eyes as he imagines a little Daun, happily hopping in an orchard, running towards a field of flowers. The piece is joyous yet the way she plays embodies a memory of distant past and hurt.

Her finger misses a tone and her mind screams a loud no.

She stops.

"Daun-ah." He gently catches her attention, breaking her frozen stupor.

"It's been so long." She fake smiles.

"You are wonderful. You can practice if you want." Her mind is in chaos. "You can bring that with us."

"No... I want to focus with all of you." She immediately rejects as she carefully puts back the instrument to its case and back to its usual place. Her mind back to humming, as if trying to clear out some unwanted thoughts.

"And yet you are bringing all those sketchbooks?" He wants to tease, hoping her mind can ease a bit more.

She looks him in the eyes and smiles.

He sighs with how her mind is back in its usual debate. 'Should I? But what will happen to my promise? Shouldn't I bring these sketch books then. Should I just stop painting all together and find..."

"Hey... kitten. Stop that." He once again cups her cheeks then enclosed her in a hug. "We can't have you stop all the things that you like for us. We don't want you to stop. It's part of you. That's what you love."

"You know... music was my life once." She confesses. She pushes herself away from him and gazes on the instruments.

His head snaps towards her sad feature. "Then why are you sad?"

"I thought you could hear my inner voice?" Her head tilts in confusion.

He steps closer. "As I told you... there are instances that I can't thoroughly hear you. Especially when you're sad. I don't like it when you're sad. Then I won't know who to blame." His nose crinkles as he explains to her. "Tell me... I'm listening."

"Well... my uncle taught me music. I love classical music because of him. It was somehow a means to make papa happy."

"Namjoonie mentioned about your father to us." He confesses.

She lifts her head towards him, seemingly alert of what could Namjoon say to them. "What did he say?" He can't hear her again.

"He only said about your fears and your father related to it... nothing more."

She nods. Her face contemplating.

"You don't have to tell me now, but know that I am always here." He steps closer, trapping her to the upright piano. His proximity makes her steps backwards, her back leaning towards the piano, her left hand on the wooden cover while the other on his chest.

"I know. You are all so kind." She whispers. Her mind back to its normal silliness. "So... this soul hear... how does it work? Can you see memories too?"

"No silly! I can only hear your inner monologue. I can't see your past nor future." He lifts his hands to caress her arms.

"Boo..." She playfully pouts.

"That is something Taehyung can tell you about." He teases, chuckling.

"Really? Is he the mind reader?" The sparkle in her eyes is back. 'Wait! That is why he kissed me, because I wanted to?'

"Wait... when will I have my time to kiss you?" He leans over her, his gaze darkening. The feeling of not kissing her first still irks him. He thought he had let it go, but remembering makes him hot all over. He wants to taste her. He needs her. His soul is practically begging him every night and every day. If only she feels the same way he does.

She nods. 'I want to.'

"Tell me kitten, in words." He whispers on her ears. Both of their hearts loud in the silence of the room.

"I thought you can hear me..." She whispers a reply. Her voice wavers in anticipation.

"It seems you're so excited... your thoughts are bouncing all over the place." He teases more. He knows what she wants. Her hands creeping towards his neck is a physical evidence on it. But Yoongi is the biggest tease. He wants to hear it from her.

'I want you to kiss me...I want to feel you...' She gulps. "I want you..."

"Same..." He groans without waiting for her to finish as he captures her lips to his.

The intense electrocution is back making them let go and gasp. Their breaths labored as they are looking to each other's eyes. She giggles. He smirks and sweetly brushes his nose to hers. Her wide doe eyes close with the warmth creeping both their bodies. It's as if their souls are going crazy. It's clouding their thoughts with nothing but themselves alone. The need and want keep on boiling to their core.

"You're healing..." He comments breathlessly.

She silently nods, her eyes now glued on his lips, seemingly fascinated on how it moves.

"I want to kiss you more." His eyes searching for her consent.

She looks into his eyes. It mirrors his need for her. She nods again and so once again they kiss. The moment their lips  meet, their hearts sing in praise for each other. His arms around her hips. Hers holding on the back of his neck, ever so brave to give what she can to him, ever so brave to take what he offers.

They softly moans. They never bother to care if they are breathing. They know that they need the connection. They need the kiss. They need to melt to each other's arms and nothing more. The feeling is so intense they want to drown in it. They want to forever dwell on it. It's glorious. It's exciting.

The sweet sounds of the kiss, the heavy breathes, the occasional giggle that comes out of her lips, his groans and the thud that something fell creates as they frantically consume each other is the only thing is heard. 

Nothing else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
20K 692 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
111K 3.8K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...
6.8K 395 15
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...