Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

51. WARMTH

6.4K 293 13
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Anti-fate is not categorized as sin but rather as a religious belief. One can be only convicted under International Soulmate Laws if violation on one of its rules is proven.

====================

Grains of sand stains his soles and toes as he trudges on the beach, running towards the lady in front of him. Her smiles are as bright as the sun. Her giggles and laughs are like songs of sirens, asking for his undivided attention, coaxing him to catch her.

"Watch me catching you, Love." He threatens but no danger is heard on his voice. Rather, it's deep and dewy with mischief. Before he could reach out, his feet fail him. He falls, knees first on the ground.

The laughter loudens.

"Clumsy!" She teases.

Instead of being annoyed, he pouts. He slowly goes up but he dramatically falls again with a loud pained groan.

"Joonie! Oh no!" The lady watches in horror as she runs to come up to him.

"Gotcha!" He roars, laughing as he pushes her back on the sand.

"Not fair!" She whines loudly, giggling.

"Gonna have my prize!" He loudly proclaims. He swiftly crawls over her and pecks on her juicy lips. Playfully, he plants a thousand kisses along her jaws towards her neck.

"Not fair..." She whimpers as she moans.

His fingers curl with hers as he tastes the sea salt on her skin. He licks her downwards, enjoying the yelps and moans that she creates. She quivers as he feels her milky legs and hips underneath her sundress. Her moans louden as he explores upwards and cups one of her blessed mounts. It's softer than the rest of her, so generous for his naughty fingers. Her belly is exposed as he tries to raise the dress up to fully see her, not minding how open the beach is. He doesn't care whoever can see his intense want for her.

He doesn't care. All he knows that it is only him and her. Nothing matters.

"Joonie!" She protests in higher pitch.

He chuckles. He rises up and watches her eyes. He can get lost with those orbs. The doe eyes are far from innocent as it squints and darkens with lust.

"I want you..." He groans as he feels his body burning for her. His need is going to consume him if he won't take her now.

She giggles. Her dimples mirror his. Her lips curve into a seductive playful smirk.

"Let's make this fair first." She whispers as she suddenly lifts herself up and flipping his giant body towards the sand, reversing their positions. His head thuds with the abrupt movement, making his eyes close.

His body burns more with excitement. He chuckles.

He opens his eyes expecting her sweet seductive smile. His expecting his sun over him with the clouds and the blue sky at the background. Instead, he sees the shadows that swirls on the smooth lighted ceiling.

"Damn." He curses. 'That was a good one.' He smirks with the remnants of the dream that is instilled in his memory. Just like the rest before it. He chuckles but immediate shuts it in as he realizes on the sleeping man on the other bed.

The dream has made him hot and bothered. He has to cool off his ranging hormones. He decides to rise up and takes a cold shower.

**********

He sighs while he swirls the spoon in his mug. A hot coffee is much needed now. The shower took long and it had left a chill in his bones.

The aroma of the newly brewed coffee wafts the entire kitchen. The bitter scent merges with something sweet and fruity on the space. He stops his movement as he tries to sniff the citrus fragrance that seems to be floating along the cold breeze of the night.

He snaps his head towards the veranda and sees her. The woman in his dreams. His sun at the same time his moon. She is bundled with layers of padded jacket and a blanket. Her back is facing him. She is hunched over the railings. She seems at piece with her solitude along with his little bonsai trees.

"Can't sleep?" He asks the moment he steps at her side.

She tilts her head up towards him, not a bit surprised of seeing him. "You too." It seems that she had noticed him grumbling at the kitchen before he joined her. Who wouldn't, with how he almost broke another mug just for a coffee. He was loud.

Instead of replying, he smiles.

Namjoon tenderly looks at Daun. Now, he can openly look at her without being creepy. His heart sings with glory. The silence between them had made his heartbeat sounds louder than the drums in any Korean festivals. Having her beside him was a dream that he thought would never come true. He can't help but smile as he dreamily looks at her features.

Albeit from sleep, she looks fresh and her cheeks blooming. There is a certain glow on her fair but pinkish skin. She is far from the sickly pale Daun in the hospital. He is so pleased to see her a bit healthier.

Their eyes meet. He can't look away from her bright glimmering eyes. They are much prettier than the stars in the sky.

Her brows cross in wonderment. It seems that she wants him to confide on her his reasons of waking up at the dead of the night. He squints, challenging her to do the same. She looks away first, cheeks reddening.

"I-I woke up with an aching head." She confesses. "I'm okay now though. I already took the medicine." She continues before he could react.

"You should rest then." He kindly says.

"But I can't get back to sleep." She whispers. "My mind is so full." Her fingers fidgets with the mug of chocolate that she is holding.

Namjoon nods. It seems that there is more to it. It couldn't have been the withdrawal symptoms as she had taken the medicine already. She should have felt the drowsiness and must be asleep already. He wonders what it could be...

It must have been their current sleeping arrangements. She might feel it weird after all the years of sleeping alone.

"Do you find it uncomfortable?" He wants to clarify. He can't have her miss her precious sleep.

"Uncomfortable?"

"With one of us sleeping with you."

"Ahhh..." Shaking her head she replies with a sincere no. "It's a bit awkward at first, but I find it warm. I like it." The last statement came out a whisper. She blushes. "Maybe it's just because of too much sleep from the last past days?"

"Maybe..." An idea came to him. "Aren't you tired?"

"No..."

"You want a ride?" He suggests. "It helps to ease the mind you know."

"That would be wonderful... b-but you can't drive Joonie. We both can't." Her eyes big with worry and wonder.

He grins. "I have a bike." There is an odd smug confidence in his voice. "Come on, maybe we can still catch the sunrise."

She smiles and nods.

**********

The lamps silently glinting, amused with the two souls enjoying each other's company. The wind is gently pushing the two as they pass through the sleeping neighborhood. Nothing can be heard but their voices and some occasional barking of dogs. He laughs with the freedom that consumes him. She laughs with the new experience. Namjooning with the one he loves has another thrill to it. He feels like floating instead of biking. He can feel the wheels lifting off the ground as they ride into the night. It is cold but warm with Daun at his back, embracing him. He likes this... he loves this.

"Do you always do this?" She asks as she goes down a while later. Her eyes crescent with glee. Her dimples showing. Daun is busily observing the surrounding that they are in, while Namjoon is leaning the bike on a huge tree as he looks at her. He is so pleased on the obvious interest on her eyes.

"Yes... It makes me happy." He beams. Biking makes him feel so normal. He feels so free. Always, his best songs were made during or after the activity. He had thought that biking makes him the happiest but he was wrong. Being with her is.

"Are you sure you are safe here?" Her question makes him giddy. The memory of the two of them running away from sasaengs comes into his mind.

"Of course. I told you. No one comes near here. Not even on weekends. It's my spot. Now, it's ours... come on." He offers his hands as he guides her towards the grassy slope.

"It would be funny if we roll towards the bottom." She jokes with a bit of worry in her eyes.

"Trust me." He playfully says as he pulls her towards his chest.

She yelps and together they laugh silly.

A while later, they are seated so close together on the ground. The winter snow had melted away yesterday, but the cold had stayed. She blushes with how she is perfectly slotted on his lap. Both of them are in thick padded jackets and mittens. His arms around her, adding the warmth on both of their bodies. Though she hesitated first, but there is nothing awkward in their position. It feels so natural, as if it they had done it for the millionth time already.

They had seated like that as they watch the darkness of the sky slowly shifting into cobalt blue. The birds chirping and the lights of the street slowly blurs with the light coming forth the earth. The towering sky scrapers emerging from the thick fog. The Han river, overlooking from their spot, beautiful as ever, is slowly waking up from it's peaceful slumber. The waters sparkle. Early boatmen creating waves on their wake.

"I had a nightmare." Her voice breaks the silence first. Her other hand caressing on another padded jacket underneath them, while the other fidgeting on his hands. He softly grumbles for her to continue. "I am so sorry Joonie for what I had done."

"Enough with sorrys already." He gently whispers as he leans his chin on her shoulder.

"You see... my father is an anti."

He stills. His brows cross. "What do you mean?"

"Anti-fate." The whisper sends goosebumps to his entire body.

"Are you?" There is vulnerability in his voice. He is afraid that she too is the same. Is she breaking their bonds? Is she officially...?

"No... I am not." He sighs as he feels her both hands firmly holding his. "Don't worry. I am not."

"Is that what kept you awake?"

"Partly... yes... partly... because I am afraid." She mumbles.

"What are you afraid of?" He wonders.

He can feel her fear and sorrow as she shakes. He tightens his embrace. "It's okay if you're not ready to say it yet."

"No. I have to say it. At least... with you." She bravely whispers.

He nods in understanding.

"I grew up believing on his lies. It hurt but for me it was the truth. I always want him to see me as his real daughter. I grew up always wanting his recognition... wanting to know why he can't love me. When I was seventeen, I learned the truth. My parents are in multiples too and he did something so horrible... It broke their bounds. It broke my family... It broke..."

She stops, heaving.

"Love..." He shifted their position. He pulls her legs to his side. She is like a baby, so vulnerable, cradled on his lap.

"I am sorry." Her head bows. "I-I almost did the same." She sniffs.

He calls her once again as he lifts her chin towards him. His heart almost breaks with the hurt in her eyes. Whatever her father did had obviously gave her a trauma towards soulmates... towards multiples.

He lovingly kisses her nose. Though her confession is a bit vague, but he kind of understands it. She is afraid that their bonds had broken too. It was possible. It is still possible. However, ... "I know only one thing, Daun-ah. Whatever, your father did, you won't do the same." His smile big as he gently caresses the tears welling up on her cheeks. "You are not your father." He gently continues. "Remember too, that the seven of us, our bounds are already strong. We just have to make it stronger with you."

She moves a bit, making herself comfortable, as she embraces him. He gulps. Her arms surround him as she buries her face on his chest. Her shoulders shaking.

"Shhhh... Let it out." He encourages her as she cries more. His hands caressing, soothing her back. "We are always here."

**********

The sun peeks through the crimson skies. It's blessing warmth wherever it shines, just like his Daun. Their Daun. She had illuminated and warming up their darkening and freezing souls. She is indeed their sun.

"Daun-ah... The sun is already rising." He whispers, shaking her a bit.

He smiles when she just moans. It sends tingling sensation on his stomach. He looks dawn and sees her sleeping form in his arms. He wants to caress her cheeks when he feels his phone vibrating on his pockets.

"Namjoon-ah... emergency... Daun-ah is missing!" Jin's voice is in panic.

He chuckles as he softly replies with, "She is with me".

"This is not funny Kim Namjoon... I don't know where you are... we have to... ohh... She is with you." The eldest stops his rumbling as Namjoon's words finally sinks in. "Did I disturb you?"

"Nah... It's good that you called. I can't ride a bike with our sleeping Daun. Can you fetch us? Please? In my usual spot."

"What?" Jin reacts hysterically. "At your spot? At the middle of winter? Do you know how cold it is young man?"

Namjoon chuckles louder. "We'll be waiting hyung." He says as he turns off the phone, not minding the unending scolding of the eldest.

Winter.

He looks around. Somehow, he can't feel a bit of cold. He is rather comfortable and warm with Daun in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 18.6K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
46.5K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
498K 25.4K 41
It's nearly easy as breathing (for six of them, at least) for BTS to pretend to be just like everyone else - humans with big dreams and aspirations...
1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...