Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

47. TEASE

6.9K 342 33
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Theory: Soul suppressants may hinder the budding of soulmates when taken before the eighteenth birthday.

====================

Just be with us."

She blushes. She touches her hot cheeks as she looks at her reflection on the mirror. Jungkook's voice was so tender. The statement has been repeatedly playing in her mind like a broken record. Her body is reacting on it. It had been sending tingles on her skin.

She can't help but giggle.

"Ahhh..." A baritone gasp surprises her. Like a compass finding it's north, her orbs immediately see the second youngest, Kim Taehyung reflected at the corner most of the mirror. Her body automatically turns as she observes him. He looks so casual with his white shirt and loose pants as he leans on the doorframe of the huge walk-in closet which is adjoining to the bathroom. His large frame imposing yet so welcoming. He is the type of a person who always ready for a big hug whenever and wherever. Very much friendly. Very much warm.

She thought she is alone. She had asked Jungkook to let her as she rinsed and changed. Though hesitant, he let her be. Though slow, she is happy that she was able to do it on her own.

"What were you thinking?" He asks. His eyes twinkle in happiness.

"N-nothing." She immediately looks away as she sits properly. There in the reflection she watches him walks towards her.

"I looked for you inside the bathroom... I was worried. I thought you were still there alone." He informs.

He stops behind her, his orbs never leaving her upon the reflection. She feels his fingers brush her hair away from her face. "Your hair is still a bit damp."

"I am drying it." She says as she lifts the towel, which is instantly snatched away from her hold.

"Let me." He immediately put the towel on her head, almost covering her face. "Opps..."

They giggle.

There is an unexplainable ease with Teahyung. The two of them vibe together much more than the others. Maybe because the man has no qualms in advancing towards her. He is somehow sure what to do. Just like in the theater, he didn't hesitate to call her a girlfriend. He is naturally playful. He had been a flirt and she let him be. There is no awkwardness between them.

"What were you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing actually. I could not help in cooking. I noticed Jungkook going out of the bedroom and invited myself in. I was just waiting for you." He comfortably says as he massages your hair with the towel.

"You were waiting?" She asks. She wonders where Jungkook is now.

"Hmmnnn." He hums as he nods.

"Why?" She asks.

"I really want to show you around after your bath. Besides... you should not be left alone for too long."

"Dr. Choi's orders." She mumbles. He nods. "How about Kookie? Where is he?" She voices out.

"He's currently helping for lunch. How is the bath by the way?" He asks, peering through her expression.

"It's good." She says as she genuinely smiles to his reflection.

"Ahhh... don't do that." His brows cross, but his eyes glints on something that she can't decipher.

"Don't do what?" Still smiling, she tilts her head in confusion.

"Smiling... it's so bright. I have this urge to squish your cheeks whenever you do that." He pouts.

She giggles. Her doe eyes much more crescent with how playful he is.

"Nooo... so bright." He dramatically says.

She awes with how dramatic Taehyung is and then laughs heartily. Her heart is much more comfortable now.

"That's more I like it." He's hunched over as he whispers on her right ear. His eyes boring through her upon her reflection. His hands firm on her arms. "I really like your laughs more than anything else."

She closes her lips into a tight line. The blush on her cheeks much more vivid as it creeps towards her neck and towards her collarbone down under the yellow dress she was provided with. She didn't know who bought it, but it was a bit thinner for winter. She can feel his warmth enveloping her. His low whisper brings goosebumps on her skin.

"Stop it." She gasps. Her palms immediately hide her face. Her heart can't take more of his teasing.

She knows how a flirt he is, but her body seems to be hyperaware on all the things they are doing. That is the reason she had pleaded Jungkook to leave her alone. She wanted to have a time to calm herself. She didn't show it, but she internally panicked when she knew that any of the men would assist her on her bath. They pointed out the doctor's orders of never leaving her alone for too long as their reason. Her heartbeat had been abnormal. Its palpitation is quite concerning. She can't understand how her body easily heats up even with their casual touch. Her senses are a hundred more active. Their scents are somehow overwhelming. Scents that she didn't know they have when they met before. How are they so fragrant even in the hospital? Were they bathing with perfume? How are they smelling so alluring that she has this strong urge to bury her nose to their chest just to fully drown with their scent. Not to mention their voices. 'How are they talking to me like that?' Her internal struggle is so real and she doesn't know what to do about it.

He hears him giggles. She feels his fingers holding her wrists, peeling her palms away from her face. Her face tilts towards him. Her eyes widen with his proximity. He is now hunched down at her side. His face so much closer to hers. His full features are in 8K and she can't see any faults on it. His scent wafting through her being. It's like summer breeze on a field of lavender. It smells so fresh and dreamy.

"Don't hide yourself. You're beautiful." He comments.

"You're flirting." She whines.

"What about it? I am your soulmate. I can finally do this without hesitation." His smile is boxy and so adorable. She can't help but stare at it.

"Soulmate..." She unknowingly mumbles. Her mind going back to the thoughts on how to be a proper soulmate. Whatever it is, as long as she is open towards them, it would be okay. For her, to be a proper soulmate is to accept that one has a soulmate...

"Yes, soulmate. I can be whoever I want to you. I will no longer hide. I will no longer restrain." He confidently says.

"No restrains?" She unknowingly repeats, still focusing on his lips but her mind is still on other thoughts. She fails to see how his brows furrow in confusion.

... with no restrains. She has to accept them as their soulmate, without restraints. She nods whilst her eyes still on his lips.

He shuts his mouth. His jaw is tensed. A pink muscle is slowly wetting his lower lips.

"No restrains." He repeats in the lowest voice she heard him utter, very much seductive.

As if magnetized she lifts her gaze towards his eyes. It's deeper brown than she had initially thought. The jolly twinkle is no longer there. Instead, it is blazing. It's flare burning her insides pushing her forward, leaning towards him. She can't help it.

"Darling." He whispers in his seductive voice. The endearment tickles her. She wonders how a simple word can unleash a thousand butterflies that are now flapping in her stomach.

She looks into his sincere eyes. His deep brown eyes bare more words than he can utter. In an instant, she feels his lips on hers. It is sweet but lasts only a second. The smacking sound is like an after effects that echoes in her brain, startling her. She inhales sharply, thinking of what had just happened. Was she just imagining it?

"You kissed me." She states with a faint voice, almost whispery, almost inaudible.

"I can't help it." His voice deeper and more teasing.

"It was too short." She thought out loud.

He guffaws. His shoulders heaving with mirth.

She stills, can't believe how she had grumbled it out to him. She wants to hide but realized that her wrists are still on his hands. 'Oh, please floor, swallow me!' She implores.

"Then can I kiss you?" He says as he holds the back of her head. His eyes boring to her, engulfing her, imprinting the very moment in his memory.

"You already kissed me." She gasps, whispering, a bit scandalized. Her heart alarmingly loud on her chest.

"It was just a peck darling." He leans towards her whispering. "Please..."

'Aren't they the same?' How are they differ? She wants to know. She wants to... She loves to... Wait. Didn't she want to be a proper soulmate? She has to start now.

She nods and meekly pulls him towards her, using her wrists that he is still holding.

He chuckles with her boldness and begins to lean over. Their lips touching ever so slightly, as if testing first. Then he kisses.

His lips are so warm against hers. It's moist and getting moister as they move, biting her lower lip. He's literally devouring her. She gasps. How bold she is to let him kiss her yet she doesn't know what to do? She tenses.

"Relax." She hears him say as both of them gasps for air. Her eyes widen as she feels his hands gripping her on her hips. He is pulling her to the edge of her seat. He then moves to comfortably face her. Her knees in between his. His left hand on the backrest of the chair, supporting his weight. The other is moving to cup her cheeks and down her neck, caressing her, sending shivers on her entire body.

Hunching over, he lifts her chin up and devours her lips once again. This time fiercer than the last. It's hungrier and much more passionate. She can't help but close her eyes. She feels like she is floating, her skin zapping in electrocution. Her heart exploding with molten hot lava that is flowing towards her stomach and down below. It feels so nice. She wants to reciprocates. She moans as she feels his tongue invades. It's hot, exploring the cave of her mouth.

Without thinking, her fingers move to his hips, gripping on his loose pants. Her sanity is literally on its thread. She desperately holds on him as she follows. She can't help but try to imitate what he is doing. She can taste the chocolate on his mouth. It's hot and sweet. She likes it. She can't get enough of it. Their mouths move in harmony, tasting each other, coaxing each other to a battle that she knows she has to concede defeat.

The kiss is giving her new found energy, but ironically, she is melting on his arms. However, before she could totally melt into a puddle of goo, Taehyung slowly pulls away. A string of saliva connects his lips to her swollen pair.

Both of them are breathless. He runs a thumb on her lower lip then engulfs her into a hug. His nose on the top of her head. Her arms on his hips.

"I take it back." He whispers. His breathing still erratic. His every breathe is like a soft breeze on her hair. He closes his eyes for control. "This is dangerous. You are too dangerous for me."

"Huh?" She gasps, head still melting. Her mind can't seem to focus. She is practically squished into his stomach. Body much more heated with his embrace.

"I have to practice restraint with you." He pulls away for a bit and looks at her lips. His thumb caressing its swollenness.

"Tae Tae..." She innocently tilts her head, leaning towards his hands.

"Don't look at me like that." He chuckles as he observes her.

"Huh?" She gasps as she closes her eyes, feeling his warmth. She can't help it. She is still practically in the euphoria of the kiss.

"As much as I want to kiss you again and again, I just can't. I can't hold you here much longer. We don't want you go weak with hunger." His eyes crescent. His jaws tightening, as if holding himself in. "Right Hyung?"

Her eyes widen in realization as she turns and looks towards the other door. The one connected to the bedroom. There, another one of her soulmates is standing, both arms on his short pockets, leaning against the doorframe. His eyes hooded as he looks at the pair. He is smirking evilly.

"If only we can skip lunch so I can join you." The man says teasingly.

"H-h-hobi-oppa? " She gasps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 25.4K 41
It's nearly easy as breathing (for six of them, at least) for BTS to pretend to be just like everyone else - humans with big dreams and aspirations...
5.4K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
95.8K 3.7K 27
"careful now, you might make me fall in love with you." when two souls are destined to be together, they are connected by an invisible thread. no mat...
86.2K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...