How did we // George Weasley

By wslygirl

[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George... More

° PROLOGUE °
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 47

2.3K 42 4
By wslygirl

CHAPTER 47
• Secrets Revealed •

Sapphire's POV

It's just a week before our last year starts. I'm kinda excited knowing this will be the last time we will suffer from waking up early and not being able to sleep because of the projects and assignments. And besides, I can apparate now, the twins can apparate now so they'll come here at Grimmauld without telling us.

I've been weak the whole summer since I knew Natela won't come back so Fred and George will always try to cheer me up. I'm kinda sad for Fred too because I can see in his eyes that he's just trying to cheer himself for George. One time I heard him sobbing in their room. I wanted to comfort him knowing that we both lost a special person in our life, but I know Fred doesn't want us to see him weak.

I'm still wondering where Natela is but when I apparated at her flat, she's not there. I know she has a grandmother in London but I don't know where she lives so she's probably with her mother's new family. I hope they're fine and safe.

I am alone in Grimmauld right now. I just fisnished packing my things for the school year.

My Aunt and Sirius said they'll just go to the burrow and discuss something with Molly and Arthur. I wonder what it is because these days, they've been very secretive and aloof.

"I'm bored as hell" I muttered to myself.

I have no choice tho.

I stood up from my bed and took my purse and my wand. Gladly, I still have loads of money left from the things I bought for this school year. I went out and bought two boxes of pizza before apparating to the burrow. I wonder if the twins are still working in their experiments.

"She's already turning twenty for pete's sake"

I heard Sirius Black speak. I was about to come inside the burrow but something stopped me. Something inside me wants to listen what they're talking about and so I did.

"She'll get mad at me Sirius" Aunt Luisa spoke. "You know how hard it is for her when Ruby left. When her mother left her"

"Luisa we all know here Ruby is not her mother"

"Calm down Sirius" I heard Molly spoke. "We should talk about this calmly. This is about Sapphire's parents"

"I'm gonna tell her" Sirius spoke again.

"But Sirius.." it's my Aunt.

"Luisa please.. You know how much I wanted to see her when I was locked in Azkaban. She was still three years old the last time I saw her, before they took me. Do you know how hard it is? No, because you're with her"

"As her Aunt Sirius" my aunt muttered. "As her Aunt. You don't know how I feel that she's growing up calling me Aunt. You don't know how I feel that I'm with her but she's looking for Ruby!"

"We need to chill Sirius, Luisa, let's drink first" Arthur butted.

"No!" Sirius slammed the wall. "Voldemort has been dead for years, we know that. He's the only reason why we kept this from Sapphire. It's because of him and now he's dead. She's staying in my house yet she just sees me as her Aunt's friend. Do you know how that hurts?"

"We'll tell her Sirius I promise" my Aunt cried.

"That's what you always say Luisa"

"It hurts me too Sirius. It hurts me. A week after I gave birth, Ruby took her already. Because we know it's for her safety. Because we know she might die if the dark lord knew that you had a child. It hurts me seeing Ruby left with my daughter" My Aunt cried.

But she isn't my Aunt.

She's my mom. My real mom and they hide it from me.

I don't know what will I feel. My heart feels like exploding. I know I'm mad. They hide the truth. I'm longing for my parents and for the whole time I am with them. They made me look stupid and pathetic. Crying every night looking for my mom yet she's just beside me.

I can't stop my tears that has been already falling. I can't stop it. I want to leave but my legs won't let me move.

"Let's tell her after her graduation" my aunt sobbed. "Let's tell her together. As her parents"

"That's too long to wait Luisa. I already want her to know that I am her real father"

Great! Just great!

Sirius Black is my father. And all this time I thought he's my 'MOM'S' friend.

They lied to me.

For almost twenty years I thought I lost my parents. But here they are, fighting about the truth, the truth they hid from me, the truth they deprived from me.

"She'll get mad if this will be kept for too long"

It's George.

So he knew but he still kept it from me.  Hearing him made me lose my cool. I let my tears fall as I entered the burrow, still holding the pizza.

"So you knew?" I spoke.

Everyone looked at me looking very stunned. Sirius and my Aunt tried to get close to me but I walked back and kept my eyes locked at George.

"You knew all about this?" I asked again.

"Sapphire"

"YOU KNEW AND KEPT IT FROM ME?" I yelled.

"I told him not to tell you sweetie" Aunt said crying.

"Don't cry Aunt. That's pathetic" I sobbed. "For nineteen years you kept this hidden from me. You know how I longed for my mom. You know it Aunt but you still kept it from me"

"I lost myself since the day I lost my mom yet you didn't do anything about it. And you.." I pointed at Sirius. "You've been escaped from Azkaban many years ago yet you only showed yourself when? When my Aunt is dying?"

"You betrayed me. All of you" I cried.

"Sapphire listen my love" Sirius said as he tried to touch my hand.

"Stop" I cried. "That's your problem right? On how to tell me that my Aunt is my mother and my Aunt's friend is my father. That's sweet and bullshit" I faked a laugh. "I know now. I know the truth"

"And George?" I muttered, my lips trembling. "You said you won't hurt me, that you won't lie to me. But you did. When did you knew all about this?"

"A month ago" he said lowly.

"Great" I faked a laugh. "That's fucking great. I've been surrounded by liars"

"I hope Natela is here" I muttered.

I looked at all of them with my eyes full of tears. I walked weakly towards George and hugged him tight. I kissed him for the last time before I turned to my parents. I felt George held my hand but I pushed him.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

The last thing I heard was all of their voices shouting my name before I apparated.

★★
𝙷𝙸 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂! 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴.
𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾.
𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂. 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙰𝚆 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁𝚂, 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈. 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.9K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
10.7K 171 23
you fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him since YOUR first year a Hogwarts, you were brilliant, or as George would say ¨wicke...
2.1K 70 14
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩�...
1M 20.5K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...