-Blessed by Divinity: Eternit...

By arjun_snm

The sequel to 'Blessed by Divinity'. All hopes of an early retirement are lost for Aaron as he is called on... More

Prologue- A New Age
Returning Home
A New Threat
A Tight Situation
The Mainland
Nightmare World
A New Face
Shaking the Rust
The Mining City
Protecting What We Can't
Remnants
A Phantom Performance
A New Goal
Battle at the Ruins
A Touching Reunion
Unleashed Potential
Taking a Detour
Snowpoint Temple
Battle at the Depths
Undying Flame
A Pokemon's Dream
The City on the Coast
The Silent Trainer
Nightmare World II
Desperate Measures
New Competition
The Fox's True Power
Unexpected Help
A Psychic's Prediction
Wishing on a Star
Emerging from the Shadows
The Wish Pokemon
The City of the Setting Sun
The Sunyshore Brothers
A Devil's Return
Vista Lighthouse Showdown
Nightmare World III
Flying Solo
Parting Ways
Passion Reignited
A Titanic Clash
Trouble in Paradise
The Tallest Mountain
The Puppet Master
World's Most Wanted
Endless Sea
Nightmare World IV
Together
Descent
Clash at the Summit
Primal Instincts
Cursed
Revenge
Ascension
Truth and Ideals
Battle at the End of the Void
Divinity Reborn
Letting Loose
Progress
Destruction
No Control
Faded Mirror
Patience and Pent Up Power
Battle at the Fallen King's Throne
Fate
Draconic Power
Divinity Awakened
Reality
Epilogue - Almighty Sinnoh
A/N

Celestial Power

16 1 0
By arjun_snm

Berated by the harsh snow, Empoleon and Mamoswine stood tall, facing the two titans before them. There was an air of silence as the legendary pokemon looked down on the two pokemon, their sheer size shifting the way the weather interacted with them.

Neither were fazed by the harsh winter storms, their eyes fixed on the pokemon who stood before them. I guessed they never would have thought that anyone would even dare try to stand in their way but these two was a different case. But I knew that it wouldn't be enough.

"Guys, come on out!"

I already understood the situation, calling on the other four pokemon in the team. Everyone was silent, focused on the two enormous titans before them.

After a tense silence, the two titans looked to make the first move. Dialga reared back, the crimson liquid pulsing through its body as the temporal pokemon fired a blast of intense steeled energy.

"Typhlosion fire blast, Clefable mystical fire!"

Both pokemon took the lead, using their fire type moves to counter the powerful beam of energy. It took their all to force a draw even with the type advantage showing me that the primal power unleashed by the draconic orbs was no joke.

Palkia wasn't going to sit by, pooling a torrent of water between its palms. Within a second, the spacial pokemon launched the attack, cutting through the howling winds.

"Gengar, Empoleon! Counter with ice bolt!"

The shadow pokemon phased into the air reappearing beside Empoleon as the two worked in tandem to counter the torrent of water. The freezing bolt of lightning collided with the water attack, a steam cloud fizzing in the cold air on contact.

Though the freezing weather didn't allow the hot air to sit. The freezing winds carried the vapour away, both titans staring down at the six pokemon who opposed them. A tense silence settled on the mountainside as I turned the gears in my brain trying to come up with something.

The two titans hovered in the air off the cliffside, patiently waiting for us to make the move. I assumed they were using the first two moves to gauge our strength and decided that we were worthy opponents for them.

I looked closely, seeing that their actions were calculated and premeditated. They didn't act recklessly, in control of their newfound power which only made them scarier opponents.

"Alright, Mamoswine, Empoleon, use icicle crash and ice beam to make supports!"

Without hesitating, the twin tusk pokemon stomped down on the craggy cliffside, dozens of huge jagged columns of ice descending from the sky. Empoleon worked quickly to freeze them in place as they fell down, creating a network of support beams for the six of us.

Palkia quickly saw through what we were doing, preparing an attack to neutralise our plans. Though I wasn't going to let the spacial pokemon have his way, determined to keep control of the battle.

"Shaymin air slash on Palkia!"

The grass type leapt forward, still in its land form. The Gracidea on its fur began to glow a floral green as a deep viridescent light engulfed the flower pokemon. As the light faded, Shaymin had transformed into its sky form, quickly firing a rapid stream of air currents toward the spacial pokemon.

Palkia was stunned by the quick move, losing focus as the orbs of bright blue energy faded into the air. Dialga charged forward, taking the reins. I could only watch on as the temporal pokemon reeled back, letting loose a sweeping wave of scorching flames.

There was a flash of orange from my side as a certain fire type skated around the icy scaffolding, facing Dialga's attack head on. Typhlosion was wrapped in flames as the fire move converged onto him from all angles. I knew I couldn't let this opening go to waste.

"Gengar, Shaymin use dazzling gleam!"

A blinding light engulfed the mountainside, both Dialga and Palkia stunned by the combined power of the fairy move. Though they were not done there. The ruler of space separated from its partner's side, summoning an icy howling gale over from below the cliffside.

I didn't have time to react, the blizzard attack strengthened by the harsh weather. I felt my feet get swept off the floor the moment the move made contact, Shaymin saving me as the flower pokemon took to the skies.

The four others braced for impact, the icy wind threatening to sweep them off their feet. Fortunately, the move washed over, each pokemon standing tall as they faced the colossal titans before them.

Dialga surged forward as the mountain began to shake. The entire cliffside threatened to plummet to the depths below but I trusted my pokemon to control the situation.

"Mamoswine use earthquake to offset Dialga's earth power!"

The ground type didn't hesitate as the other three pokemon by his side took to the iced crossroads off the mountainside. I could see it was taking Mamoswine's all to balance out the power of the temporal pokemon.

"Clefable use moonblast to support! Gengar, don't let Palkia interfere!"

Clefable skated around the icy scaffolding, her feet glittering with every movement. She closed her eyes summoning a huge sphere of mystical energy. Dialga was preoccupied with Mamoswine, meaning the attack resulted a direct hit.

As expected, Palkia wouldn't sit by. The spacial pokemon fired a storm of aura spheres as Gengar flew across the air to counter. Each orb phased through the phantom pokemon, the ghost type returning fire with her own storm of shadow ball attacks.

Palkia cut through the oncoming attacks with a sweeping hydro pump, kicking up a dust cloud over the mountainside. Then through the dust, Typhlosion leapt through, his fist glowing with an electrifying light.

There was no time to react as the fire type swung his fist into Palkia's temple, knocking the titan to the side. I knew it wouldn't be enough as the spacial pokemon recovered, letting out a deafening roar.

Dialga retreated from the cliffside, the mountain coming to a stop as another avalanche tumbled down from the peak. Mamoswine turned around, using its own superpower attack to keep the sweeping natural disaster from washing away all of our hard work.

Neither of the titans were fazed by this, turning to each other for a split second. They parted ways, distancing themselves as they flew to our left and right.

The spacial pokemon reeled back, fired a blast of deep purple energy from its palms. I recognised the tremendous power of the attack as it pulled in loose debris from the mountainside.

"Empoleon, hydro cannon! Shaymin use seed flare too!"

I jumped from from the flower pokemon's side, landing on the icy road as he and Empoleon surged forward to meet Palkia's devastating attack.

The water type fired like an tank gun, snow and rubble pushed back as the powerful water move was fired to counter Palkia's spacial rend. Shaymin took to the skies, firing a storm of floral energy as the two moves combined to counter the powerful dragon move.

There was a huge explosion as the three moves collided, the orb of purple energy expanding before collapsing on itself a second time. A thick smoke cloud was kicked up over the mountainside, blotting out everything on the right side of the cliff.

I didn't have any time to look on, hearing Dialga's piercing shriek from the behind me. The moment i turned around, the temporal pokemon was pooling a ton of draconic energy in its mouth.

"Gengar, this is your time now! Mega evolve!"

A blinding light engulfed the phantom pokemon and as it faded, she floated out in her mega form. With her newfound speed and power, Gengar took the initiative to counter the powerful move coming her way.

"Clefable use moonblast to support, Typhlosion fire blast too!"

Gengar phased into the air, allowing the two powerful moves to pass through her as they moved to counter the stream of draconic energy fired by Dialga. There was a terrible screech in the air as the insane blast of energy pierced through the howling winds.

Both Typhlosion and Clefable poured their all into countering Dialga's attack, forcing a stalemate as the temporal pokemon reeled back.

"Now Gengar!"

Using the secondary effect of roar of time to our advantage, Gengar used this opening to score a direct hit with shadow ball as Dialga stumbled back. Palkia wasn't faring much better, Shaymin and Empoleon continuously firing their strongest attacks in response to the spacial pokemon.

The two dragons joined each other's side once more, exchanging a knowing glance. I tensed up, seeing them both firing their most powerful moves in combination with each other. The beam of raw temporal energy glowed a deep spacial purple as the powerful stream glowed a deep purple.

"Now! Counter with everything we've got!"

There was no hesitation from any of the six pokemon joined me by my side on the icy scaffolding, firing their most powerful moves in response to the blast of draconic energy. As the moves crashed into each other, the impact shook the mountain to its core, the result of the battle unclear.

As the smoke settled, the two legendary titans were nowhere to be found. Gengar reverted back to her base form, everyone tired out from the intense battle. The weather had settled, the sun shining overhead.

A few inches in front of my feet, something caught my eye. I looked closer, seeing two objects glinting in the sunlight. I recognised them as the two orbs Jupiter had used to summon the legendary titans. I knew what I needed to do with them, picking them up as I returned to the mountainside.

With that, the way had been paved for us to catch up to Aaron and Red at the mountain's peak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 12
This story follows the advantages of Aaron flame and Akane violet-nova. These two will go throughout Sinnoh making enemies and Allies alike. I am wo...
12.1K 459 51
Isaiah Wright is an introverted, nonchalant teenage boy who never puts himself in the spotlight. After training under Alder for nearly 5 years, at th...
1.2K 13 10
After Ash's Mt. Silver training is cut short, a letter from Iron Island catches his attention, and he takes up an offer from his old acquaintance, Ri...
3.7K 141 51
Ash, Serena, Clemont and the rest of the Electroclan have destroyed the largest of the Galactic Starxsource plants, but now they're on the run. Galac...