The next century- We met agai...

بواسطة ahwaeee

Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: His memories and she's born
Chapter 2: Outing with them
Chapter 3: Night Talk
Chapter 4: First Encounter
Chapter 5: The Wedding
Chapter 6: The New Teacher
Chapter 7: His Wish
Chapter 8 : Is it just me?
Chapter 10: Visiting
Chapter 11: Those Secrets
Chapter 12: Distanced Relationship?
Chapter 13: Different Love
Chapter 14: Closer
Chapter 15: The world in the mirror
Chapter 16: The 'Someone'
Chapter 17: A totally complicated relationship
Chapter 18: Could he remember anything?
Chapter 19: What's happening?
Chapter 20: Future or...past?
Chapter 21: Hope they'll be together
Chapter 22: A day off
Chapter 23: A confession
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: "Sing for me."
Chapter 26: Can we really be together?
Chapter 27: "I'll be leaving."
Epilogue
Author's Notes
Special Chapter
[PROMOTE]

Chapter 9: It's all starting now

823 43 4
بواسطة ahwaeee

Jocelyn’s POV

The next few days Taemin didn't even come to the kindergarten and teach. Myungsoo and I tried many times and called him, but he didn't pick up at all.

While Dongwoo has to fill in the job of Taemin, and Sungjong who had quit from his work decided to work in our kindergarten too.

"Jagiya~" I felt Myungsoo's arms wrapped around my waist as I stood beside the balcony, looking at the scenery of Seoul. I smiled and turned around to him, and reached up to peck his cheeks. It's his off day today, so we're spending our day together.

"You smell good." He mumbled as he kissed my hair.

"Of course, I just got out from a bath."

"Hmm, whatever, you're the best, Jocelyn-ah."

"Did someone even tell you that you're too handsome that even when you're having your eyes closed, you still look cute? That's too illegal." I pouted.

"The only thing that's illegal is…you're too lovely."

I smiled at his answer. Well, we keep staying like this for the whole day. Sometimes we watch the television in the couch, but we always give up watching it because I don't really have any interest in it.

"I want to tell you something." Myungsoo suddenly spoke again.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm going to Japan tomorrow."

"That's too sudden." I complained. "Why you're only telling me this today?"

"I only knew it earlier when I received a phone call from one of my co-workers. He said that he'll be coming and give me the flight ticket."

"Alright, you should've started packing now." I said as I turned around, and placed my hands on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I'll do it later. I want to be with you right now." He smiled. "And one thing, Jocelyn…"

"Yes?"

"For this trip…I don't know when I'm going to come back home, because I heard that it's going to be a long meeting, and we have to attend loads of fashion show there." He paused and looked at me. "Do you mind if I'm gone for this long? It might take a year."

"Actually, I do mind. But it's your work, so it's okay. I knew you wanted to give us both a better future, and also for our kids in the future."

"If you do feel lonely in this house, just go back to your father’s house."

"I will. Don't worry, Myung. It's not like you're going to be gone forever. You're still going to be back again." I chuckled silently.

"Yeah, I'm just worry about you. You're my wife, don't forget it."

"I've always have it in my mind, and my heart." I flashed him the ring that I'm wearing.

"That's good."

The doorbell suddenly rang. It must be Myungsoo's co-worker.

"Oh, it seems like he's here. Let's check it out." Myungsoo said and dragged me out from the balcony, and went to the door.

He opened the door and revealed a guy. Oh, I remember him. What's his name again?

"Chen! You're here! Come in and take a seat." Myungsoo invited. Oh…he's Chen. I remembered that he attended to our wedding that day, but I didn't saw him after the wedding. Oh yeah, right. We've met in the café, when he's with that mean girl.

Speaking about the mean girl, it made me thought about Eunji. Glad that Eunji came to our kindergarten and help that time, so we would not need to spend our time and looking for a new teacher.

"Annyeong." He greeted me as he walked past.

"Annyeong." I silently replied.

"You've finally resume working right now, is it?" Myungsoo asked him as I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water.

"Yeah, I'm having headache for a couple of times each hours and sometimes ended up fainted." He nodded and replied. I placed the water down on the table and sat down beside Myungsoo.

"That's weird. You are always healthy, isn't it?" Myungsoo frowned.

"Yeah. I've went to the doctor and the doctor told me that it's nothing. He told me that I'm totally fine."

"Okay, it's totally weird. I wonder why it is like this."

"Hey, L, by the way, I'll just drop off the ticket and I'm leaving."

"Are you busy?" Myungsoo quickly asked.

"Umm…no." He answered after hesitating for a while.

"How about staying for lunch?" I offered.

"Alright." He nodded.

"We're going out or eating in home?" I whispered beside Myungsoo.

"Of course it's in home, jagiya. It's been a long time since I get to taste your food."

"Alright, I'll go and cook first."

"Make sure to cook more, Woohyun and choding is coming over." Myungsoo said. I nodded and went to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and took out the meat, vegetables, and everything I need. Then, I started to prepare the food.

As I was washing the vegetables, I felt dizzy. And my mind was blurry, my vision was blurred. I felt weak.

Some scenes were flashing across my mind but I just couldn't see it clearly. I squad down on the ground and buried my head between the knees.

"Yeobo, are you fine?" I heard Myungsoo called, when I was about to answer, I just couldn't say it out. My mouth is opened, but I couldn't hear my voice. It was like nothing. There's nothing that I've said.

I'm not okay, Myung. I'm not okay.

"What's wrong?" Chen came in and asked.

"I don't know what's wrong…when I came in, Jocelyn had become like this…" Myungsoo don't even know what should he said right now. He's really afraid, and about to cry out.

"You take your wife to the room first. I think you need to call a doctor to come over and check by." Chen suggested.

"Alright." Myungsoo swiftly carried me up and took me to our room. He then pulled a chair and sat down beside me, holding my hands tightly.

"You're going to be fine, yeobo. You just will, you have to." He closed his eyes and whispered to me.

"I'll call the doctor first, Myung?" Chen asked as he stood by the door.

"Thanks Chen."

"It's okay. Stay here while I'll get the doctor, your wife needs you."

But then after a while he left the room, we both heard a loud bang. Myungsoo and I both looked at each other, afraid. What's happening right now? Is it Chen fell off to the ground?

"I'll go on and checked him out." Myungsoo slightly squeezed my hands and kissed my forehead and went out from the room.

What had happened…I wonder.

"Omo…" I heard Myungsoo's gasped. A while after, he came in back and told me, "Celyn-ah, I don't know why but Chen told me that when he went out…it was like…there's a force pulling his leg, and making him couldn't walk now…everything is so weird today. He's getting the doctor and the ambulance here."

I wanted to say something. But I couldn't. I pulled out my phone, opened the notes, and quickly typed in a reply, and gave it to Myungsoo.

"It's weird. Why I couldn't talk suddenly, and why Chen is saying that there's a force which made him couldn't walk…but you're totally fine. There must be something wrong." That's what I wrote for him.

"Yeah, but what is it wrong? I couldn't think about anything."

"Neither I."

Is there something wrong with our house? The doorbell rang and Myungsoo got up.

"It must be Woohyun and Sungyeol. I'll get the door first. I'll be back after a while." He told me. I nodded at him and motioned him to go.

After Myungsoo left the room, I tried to talk, but nothing changed. I still couldn't talk. I went down from the bed and decided to check on them.

Chen was there, sitting in the sofa. I guessed Myungsoo took him there, so he would not end up standing.

"Hi." He greeted awkwardly as he saw me. I pulled out my phone again and typed ‘Hi’ for him.

"I wondered what's wrong with the both of us…it's so weird." He spoke. I nodded.

"Jocelyn!" I was greeted by the long arms of Sungyeol as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Yah, don't go near my wife too much." Myungsoo said, following behind Woohyun who skipped in front of him happily.

"Yah, Celyn-ah, why aren't you talking?" Woohyun called as he poked my cheeks. I couldn't talk right now, Woohyun, you pabo. I thought to myself.

"Listen to me, Woohyun and pabo." Myungsoo called them.

"Oh, Chen Chen! You're here too!" Sungyeol cooed and hugged Chen.

"Yeah, hi." He chuckled.

"Yah, pabo."

"The name is Lee Sungyeol."

"Whatever. Something happened, and I need the help of both of you."

"What is it? You need us to help you to give the name of your baby?" Woohyun asked excitedly. Myungsoo sighed and shook his head.

"You want us to teach you how to have babies? You should know that, Myung! You watched porn!" Sungyeol exclaimed. I saw Myungsoo blushed but he quickly talked after that.

"No, pabos. The problem here is…Jocelyn suddenly couldn't talk and there's a force which made Chen couldn't walk, suddenly."

Woohyun and Sungyeol's face changed.

"Wae…why is it?" Woohyun stuttered.

"The problem…we don't even know why is it." Chen answered.

"Maybe it's dark forces…like magic." Myungsoo said, thinking.

"No. it wouldn't be." Sungyeol shook his head slightly.

"So what is it? Should we wait for the doctor to come?" Chen asked. Speaking of that, the doorbell rang. Woohyun ran to the door and opened it, invited the doctor to come in.

"Mr. Yoon." Chen called.

"Oh, Jong Dae. What's wrong?" The doctor who was called Mr. Yoon asked.

"You have to help us."

"Please tell me what's wrong first, Jong Dae." The doctor said. Chen looked at Myungsoo.

"Doctor Yoon, is it? Jong Dae is having problems, he said that a while ago, there's a force that caused him couldn't walk now, and as for my wife, earlier when she went to cook, we found her on the ground after a while, and she couldn't make any voice now."

I could see that the doctor’s eyes were widened as he heard every word that Myungsoo told him.

"I'm sorry…but I think I couldn't help you." He stuttered.

"You have someone to help us, right? Hyung?"

"I'm sorry, Chen. It's some kind of dark forces. It might also be a curse from the last century. I meant your last life."

"So…Doctor Yoon, what you mean is it might be a curse from our last life?" Chen asked.

"Yes, that's what I studied a while before." The doorbell suddenly rang when the doctor is speaking. We all looked at each other, and after a while, Sungyeol went to get the door.

"Harabeoji." He called. I immediately knew that it was Xiumin harabeoji or Suho harabeoji. I shot Myungsoo a panic look, while he just reached down to my hands and squeezed it lightly.

"I thought I'll see all six of you here." It was Xiumin harabeoji voice.

"Oh, Dongwoo, Sungkyu, Sungjong and Hoya had to work. They didn't get to come." Sungyeol shrugged.

I saw Xiumin harabeoji, together with Suho harabeoji beside him. The both of them were shocked when they saw the situation in the living room. After a while, Suho harabeoji spoke.

"Are you Kim Jong Dae?" I was taken aback by the question. How harabeoji knows Chen? I turned to Myungsoo, and mouthed him how harabeoji knew, but he just shrugged and shook his head.

"I am, sir. But how do you know me?" Xiumin harabeoji opened his mouth but didn't say anything. I remembered that there's one time he told me about a story between Chen and Jocelyn.

Wait a minute. Chen and Jocelyn? The name of both of us? Ani…it couldn't be…maybe I just remembered it wrong…it wouldn't be.

"Could you please take us to your grandfather?" Suho harabeoji suddenly requested.

"Umm…yes." Chen answered. I could see that he's trying to move his legs. To all of our surprise, he stood up. Sungyeol's mouth was opened, that flies could get in. Woohyun was looking at Chen at shocked.

"Try talking, yeobo." Myungsoo whispered.

"Ehem." I coughed. Finally, it felt really bad not talking.

"I guess it's nothing now?" The doctor asked us.

"Ahh, yes. Thanks for today, Doctor Yoon." Chen nodded and bowed at him. The doctor nodded back and left.

"What happened earlier?" Xiumin harabeoji asked.

"Harabeoji, you wanted to visit Chen's granddad isn't it? Let's go. I'll explain it to you on the way." I told him. I turned to Woohyun and Sungyeol, and said, "Can you two please lock the door when you decide to leave?"

"Alright." Woohyun nodded.

"Let's go?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

-------

Someone’s POV

It's all starting now. Wait till the two of you fall in love over and over again with each other, Kim Jong Dae and Jocelyn Kim Yoon-Hye.

I'll make you be together again.

_______

A/N:

Hi guys! Sorry for this lame chapter...I think I need to read this story once again including 'WSWEKEOFTS?'. So...do you guys have any idea who's the someone until now? I wouldn't tell you guys for now, blek ~

Actually I'm thinking of writing an apply fic soon. Do you guys think I should use both EXO and Infinite? Because I didn't know which group should I choose...and recently, I was watching BTS's performance, and I am falling for them again! Before, I could easily tell you that Jin is my favorite, but now, they're all my favorite! Taehyung definitely slayed the stage during 'War of Hormones' era! I love Boy In Luv the most.

Please give me feedbacks about this chapter! And also, comment down that do you think I should start that apply fic, and if yes, please comment down what group you wish me to include. Love you guys! Kamsa for reading! Next update might be next month! I'm busy lately. Hope you'll keep support me guys.

Thanks. :)

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 41 26
Back in high school Kang InSu was a someone who wasnt afraid to say whats on her mind. During her high school years she had two guys in her life. Che...
94.7K 3K 35
Why should we even know each other from the start? Jocelyn and Chen were friends since they're young. Chen was known as the troll, always messes up w...
4K 556 36
Kim Jongdae(EXO Chen) x Son Naeun(APINK) Naeun's life has been full of trolls,thanks to Kim Jongdae.But how'll she feel when they cover the biggest l...
387K 9.3K 38
Can you ever imagine that you're getting engage with the powerful main vocalist Kim Jong Dae, as in Chen from EXO-M? Cho Songhyun was getting engage...