Castle of Blood and Beauty

By SnowThief92

Basically a male reader x the House of Dimitrescu and Donna Beneviento. I'm suprised this kicked off as much... More

Nothing, but blood and death
Chance
Shedding away falsehood
Renewal
Suprise
Jealousy
Sadism is just a sign of love
Alcina
Desires
Welcome to the Family Son
Change of Season
Creating New Life
Starry Night
Comfort
Moment to spare?
Update
A fitting night for love
Village of Shadows
Donna update
House of Plastic
The Dollmaker.
Donna Beneviento
New beginnings
Change
New Guest
Siege
Confrontation
Carnage
Death
Memories of Another
Thoughts.
Lust

Addition to the Family

6K 131 24
By SnowThief92

I had no clue where Heisenberg was taking me, but every step filled me with fear as I heard growling across every corner of the ruined village. Heisenberg hardly spoke a word throughout the walk. I couldn't read him through his glasses. I need to break off this chill I have running through my body everytime I spot one of those monsters lurking. The creatures notice my stare and snarl at me causing Heisenberg to chuckle to himself.

"In all honesty I didn't think anyone was left, but you must be pretty tough to survive it huh?" Heisenberg turned back to me still walking forward.

"I'm lucky enough I made it." I sighed. "What..are those things?"

"Them?" Heisenberg points at a few sitting on top of a house laying in a dormant state. "Lycans. You know like the legend."

I shuddered as it twitched facing me.

"A-anyway what is your story Karl?" I asked quickly trying to lighten the dark tone. "I've been curious about you ever since we first met."

Karl paused. I'm not sure if it was annoyance or suprise an outsider asked such an obvious welcoming question.

"You really wanna know?" He asked me raising an eyebrow through his glasses. "Because I'm sure there are other things you would want to talk about I assume?"

"Enlighten me sir." I said forcing a small smile.

"Well for now I'll only tell you what you need to know." He said adjusting his hat.

"Good enough for me." I walked faster to stand beside him on our walk.

"As you can tell by the fact none of those guys are tearing you to pieces it is simply because they are commanded to refrain from doing so by all of us." He waved his hand in a gesture as spoke. "Lucky enough for you you have our protection for now. It's probably because that bitch wants to add you into her family."

"Family? I'm already a member of House Dimitrescu it's not Alcina you're talking about is it?" I asked.

"It's Mother Miranda. She could care less for your Roman polyamorous shit you got in the Castle. No no this is something that's got her intrigued enough to make me fetch you and guarantee safe passage." He grumbled.

I was left with more questions than answers, but there was a hint in that. She must be the true ruler, but hearing her name makes me feel scared for a whole another reason. Why would it though?

"Well either way I appreciate the escort Karl." I looked at him. "I would most likely be dead if I didn't have a badass escorting me."

He stared back at me becoming uncomfortable.

"You're scaring me kid. You don't need to do that appreciative crap with me. It's nice to hear it I will admit that. Just don't think this will be some brother's in arms scenario." He joked.

"If it were I'd need a cool weapon like that hammer." I pointed at his weapon.

"This old thing?" He shrugged his shoulder. "It's mainly decoration since I hardly ever need to use it."

"It's still cool though. I'm not trying to say that like some bootlicker, but you've got style." I laughed.

He laughed along as well wearing a smile the rest of the way. We engaged in small talk as he told me various stories of his youth causing both of us to laugh and act as if we were old chums. I hardly noticed the Lycans during the rest of our stroll, but they followed in great numbers behind us.

We arrived at a door inside the rock and Heisenberg opened the door for us both. I made the mistake to look behind me and notice a large number of Lycans staring and growling at me on all fours. I quickly went inside and shut the door causing Heisenberg to grin.

There was a giant corridor that had many instruments of lab equipment and papers plastered on the wall on anatomy of humans along with those creatures. This was a research lab?

"Wait here." Karl instructed walking forward to a corner of the room to speak with a hooded figure.

I couldn't hear their words, but I felt a cold hand caress my cheek that almost made me jump.

"My specimen." She said in a brooding tone.

I looked back to see Heisenberg standing by himself looking back at me. Beside me was the hooded figure. I became terrified seeing her. She wore a golden bird mask hiding most of her face, but showed her pale lips.

"You have been a grand help for my experiment." She said touching my face even more. "Will you help me further?"

Her hands were cold as ice and filled me with fear.

"You must be Mother Miranda?" I asked shaking.

"Indeed I am." She turned away and disappeared from my sight.

I looked around, but she was nowhere go be found. I slowly walked to Heisenberg looking around frantically. Heisenberg shook his head.

"It's suprising she didn't kill you right then and there. Any normal human would've been dead right then and there." He said blatantly.

"But why didn't she?" I shuddered.

"Because you gave me a new specimen I can use." She said reappearing in front of me causing me go back against the wall.

She pointed to a jar with fogged glass having a label read:

71C

I slowly walked over to it and rubbed away the fogged glass to see a pulsing fetus the size of my hand. It must've been conscious of the prescense it felt because it touched the glass my hand was against. I recoiled at first, but it just slowly pressed against the glass with my hand.

"Fascinating.." Miranda walked over quickly.

"Where did this come from?" I asked her.

"From Dimitrescu's daughter Cassandra. Your spawn that grew inside her." She explained observing the fetus becoming terrified as she drew near.

Miranda excitedly opened the jar and went back to rummage through her needles filled with some liquids. Heisenberg had an angered glare at Miranda seeing her rummage through her equipment.

"Wait are you saying this...is my child." I said in disbelief.

"An offspring of one of my experiments and a human being. Yes it contains extracts of your DNA, but it also contains the Cadou parasite as well." She tapped the syringe and quickly walked over to the jar.

"Wait what are you doing with that." I said taking my hand off the jar causing the fetus to squeal.

"I must add the solution to perfect it." She injected the syringe in the fetus' shoulder causing it to bellow in pain.

The jar was clouded with a black substance that soon caused the jar to explode from the pressed. The mass was growing and caused Heisenberg and I to back away except Miranda who stared at it with happiness.

"YES THIS IS WONDERFUL!" Miranda shouted excitedly. "I MUST WITNESS THIS PROGRESS."

The black mass grew and grew until it pierced the stone walls using them as a support for a cocoon. The cocoon was the size of three men. It shook violently with loud pulses and continued for minutes.

"What the hell did you do it!" I shouted at Miranda angrily.

My words were lost to her as she was fascinated by the sight before us.

"None of them were as grand as this. I have finally achieved my goal." She spoke in delusion.

The cocoon stopped pulsing and a hand pierced out of the black mass. It was white as snow. I slowly stepped forward to the mass and watched it unfold itself in front of us. The hand groped for more of the tear it had made and slowly ripped apart more to get out. Another hand came out and tried to tear off more. I felt something compelled me to help it and I ripped off more and more of the black mass until I spotted a child's face. I tore and tore ripping open the cocoon until a little girl fell out into my arms covered in a strange fluid. Her body was encased in a silky substance covering her lower half and most of her top. I looked at her face and I felt sadness course through me as her eyes opened. One eye had a golden iris and the other had my own eye color. Her facial features were just like Cassandra's, but she had my hair color. It looked as if she was split between us rather than take over one side of her parents. I reached through the silky gel and found her hand and felt tears drain from my eyes upon this sight.

"A daughter... who would've thought."I laughed to myself crying.

The little girl said nothing, but gently squeezed my hand in return. I could feel her heart beating slowly.

Miranda fascinated gaze soon turned to anger and disgust closely inspecting my daughter's features. Her wings arose from her back.

"Another failure!" She shouted angrily smashing a few bookshelves in a small rage.

This reaction caused my daughter to cling to my body removing bits of the gel around her body. Her body was freezing and she was shaking. I hugged her tightly and rubbed the back of her head still letting my tears fall. I look up to see Heisenberg stare at me.

"Hey time to go." He said looking down to me and back to Miranda.

"Heisenberg get them out of my sight at once!" Miranda shouted in a rage.

I held my daughter as she still clung to me and we left the room as quickly as we could. By the time we were outside Heisenberg gripped my shoulder.

"Once you can come to my factory as soon as possible. Supersize woman is back at the castle so get going!" Heisenberg shoved me gently.

"Ok I'll be there." I said running back the way we came.

I breathed heavily the further I ran looking back in fear as the Lycans roared. I could hear my daughter's whimpers and her grip tighten on me.
I couldn't stop for any reason if I did it would be the end of us. The Lycans jumped down from their buildings and ran after me giving chase. I found a red door big enough to slow them down and shut it as fast as I could latching it. I jumped back hearing them bang against the door growling and roaring. I almost stumbled and kept running almost out of breath to the statue door to the castle.

I looked back for a split second to spot a giant creature wielding a meat hammer-like weapon roaring loud enough to make my ears ring for a few seconds.

I eventually reached the door and didn't stop until I reached the cave entrance to the crops of the castle front.

"Finally...safe at last." I spoke between breaths.

My daughter was silent, but she loosened her grip. I set her down and looked at her up and down breathing a sigh of relief. She was shooken up, but she had a smile on her face touching my face.

"I can feel you." She said.

Her words were clear and she had the softest voice I ever heard. I thought I was out of tears, but more flowed out of my eyes. My ragged breathing slowed as I held her close to me.

"C'mon let's go home." I said sniffling with a smile.

I stood up and she tried walking beside me before she began wobbling. I helped her regain her balance and she began walking as I did slowly, but surely. I held her hand throughout the way wrapping my coat around her to cover her up. Her feet were still exposed, but the rest of her body was covered thankfully. I spotted a strange carriage out in front of the castle along with a dark stead.

The doors opened and the Duke leaned forward yawning.

"Ah I've been waiting for you Mr. (L/N) it's good to see you live and well." He smiled.

He turned his gaze toward my daughter who stood behind my leg hiding.

"You have a new companion?" He asked.

"This... is my daughter." I said.

"Ah how interesting." He spoke.

"Why are you out here and not inside the castle?" I asked him.

"Simply to await you're return and conclude more business among fellow survivors." He stated smiling.

"Wait survivors?! Here?" I looked at him wide-eyed.

"Not many, but there are a few back into the village henceforth at a home on the end of the west from this area down." He pointed to the entrance.

I nodded and picked up my daughter.

"Thank you for the info Duke. I'll look into it soon enough." I said waving.

"I will see you soon Mr. (L/N) and I hope to see you soon little miss." He attempted to bow to us.

My daughter smiled and waved goodbye to him.

"Large man." She said to me.

"Indeed he is. Don't be mean though."I said to her.

I opened the castle doors and my daughter was entranced by the decor and colors of the interior. The red carpet and golden decor of the portraits and furniture. I passed through more of the hallways until I heard the familiar sound of buzzing. I smiled and called out to them.

"My loves. Big news!!!" I shouted causing the flies to fly to my direction.

Daniela, Bela, and Cassandra appeared, but Cassandra had an immediate reaction seeing the little girl. She quickly ran over to inspect her  causing my daughter to hold out her hand. Cassandra gently took it and broke down on her knees crying profusely leaving Daniela and Bela confused.

"I had no idea what had happened once Mother Miranda came, but now I know why she was gone." She spoke between sobs hugging me and our daughter tightly.

Our daughter wiped away Cassandra's tear and felt her arm. It seemed as if a ripple came through the air.

"I can feel you Mother."

Daniela and Bela had a look of shock and smiled laughing together at the sight before them.

"(F/N)... I want a child too." Daniela had tears forming in her eyes.

All 5 of us hugged each other together and my daughter's words echoed in our minds.

"I can feel all of you together."

Cassandra couldn't tear herself away from her little girl observing and adoring her. She became mesmerized by her eyes while kissing her forehead.

"You are the cutest thing ever." Daniela gently squeezed her little cheeks.

My daughter was laughing and enjoying the attention playing with all of us, but most of all she was majorly in love with how her mother was. She even told her many times she was such a beautiful mother to her. It caused every one of our hearts to melt at her honesty and affection towards Cassandra.

Hours flew by as we all were together exploring the castle and teaching her new things.

"What should we name her daddy." Cassandra teased at me.

"Well how about Marianne?" I asked her.

My daughter perked up hearing the name and nodded eagerly.

"It's a lovely name." A three of the girls said together.

Alcina soon came down the stairs of the hallway and froze in place seeing all of us.

"Alcina meet your new addition to the family." I spoke happily.

Alcina couldn't form any words, but had a smile as I held her hand to lead her to Marianne.

"Wow." Marianne gazed up at her size. "Tall pretty lady."

She ran up to her and gazed happily at Alcina leaving her to shed a tear.

"Such an adorable child." She patted her head and hugged her gently.

Alcina looked at me and added me into the hug.

"I love my family." Marianne said looking at me. "And I love you Dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.6K 20
**I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, FOUND IT ON GOOGLE** You've heard the legend, the three daughters of Lady Alcina Dimitrescu...but did you ever heard a fo...
4K 89 5
{gender neutral reader} I'll write a description when I have more story figured out! :)
21.3K 712 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...
91.4K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...