Daisy's Daddies, Book 2

By BabyGurl5119

This is a continuation of my first book 'Daisys Daddies'. For you to not be lost or confused, reading Daisy's... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1. Welcome Home
Chapter 2. The Lantern
Chapter 3. Bria
Chapter 4. House In The Tree
Chapter 5. Inklusive
Chapter 7. Punished
Chapter 8. Secrets
Chapter 9. Rides
Chapter 10. Eating Contest
Chapter 11. Abandoned
Chapter 12. Fools Hope
Chapter 13. Booster
Chapter 14. Fantasy
Chapter 15. Food For The Soul
Chapter 16. Duh
Chapter 17. Bad Listener
Chapter 18. For Dad
Chapter 19. The Fight
Chapter 20. Airport
Chapter 21. At A Loss
Chapter 22. Layover
Chapter 23. Call Back
Chapter 24. Flight Two
Chapter 25. Anticipation
Chapter 26. Fantasy
Chapter 27. Rick
Chapter 28. Watch Her
Chapter 29. Realization
Chapter 30. Mermaids
Chapter 31. I'm Sorry
Chapter 32. Steak-Out
Chapter 33. Hidden Text
Chapter 34. Barbecue
Chapter 35. Unfortunate
Chapter 36. Hospital
Chapter 37. Sneaky
Chapter 38. Night Nurse
Chapter 39. Visit
Chapter 40. Picnic
Chapter 41. Tomorrow For Lunch
Chapter 42. Brownies
Epilogue

Chapter 6. Panic

12.4K 302 50
By BabyGurl5119

Daisy's POV

     I look at my new sparkly pink earrings in the mirror.

"They're so pretty." I whisper to myself and reach up to touch them only to have my hand gently swatted away.

"No touching. You only touch them when you clean them-" he hands me a paper with instructions on how to clean them, "you can change them out after they heal in six to eight weeks."

I nod showing him I understand.

Lauren and I pay for the work he's done.

"Lauren, can we...maybe go into that store?" I ask pointing to a store full of stuffed animals.

"Of course, after that we can eat some lunch." She smiles.

I speed walk into the store and look at all the stuffies.

This is heaven. This is where I want to be for forever.

After looking I examine the three stuffies I have in my hands.

Hmmm, it's between a pink teddy bear, a green froggy, and a small brown kitty.

"I think you should get the cat." Lauren suggests seeing that I'm having a hard time choosing.

Yes! I'm going to get the kitty.

After paying for my new friend, we go to the escalator to go to the food court.

I look between her and the moving stairs.

I slowly grab her hand and she let me hold it while we go up.

Thank you for helping me.

We wait in line for a slice of pizza. Eventually Lauren got a sausage and pineapple pizza, and I got a plain pepperoni.

Who puts pineapple on a pizza? It doesn't sound very good.

We sit at a small table away from the crowd of other people eating and chattering.

"How have you been Daisy?" She asks taking a bite of pizza.

"I've been good, how've you been." I smile kicking my feet.

"I've been okay, I've been spending a lot of time helping Bria." She sighs.

I forgot they were also friends...

I nod, I don't want to be rude, but I don't want to talk about Bria.

"She's changed. She's having a hard time and her mom...her mom is doing worse than she is." She continues.

Mom?

My eyes burn with sadness. I wish things didn't happen how they happened; I wish they never happened at all.

"It's terrible how nobody has paid for it. He was a good man." She sighs.

A good man? Fuck that. He wasn't a good man. He tortured me, starved me, shaved my head, beat me...he wasn't nice. I huff.

But she doesn't know that. Should I tell her?

"What is it?" She looks into my eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"You huffed when I said he was a good man." Her eyebrows furrowed.

Oh... Well dang it, what do I do?

"I just...I um...I feel bad, I wish things were different." I twiddle my fingers.

"That's not the whole truth, is it?" She pushes, "Daisy what happened?"

Just tell her, what could go wrong? I'd be telling the truth... Someone other than my daddies will finally know my story.

"He ummm...he kidnapped me last year, he uhh... He hurt me a lot, he almost killed me." I admit.

She stares at me in bewilderment.

"Did...did your boyfriend kill him?" She asks wide eyed.

"What? No, no, no I... I got away. I escaped." Sweat builds up in the palms of my hands. I hate lying but, I have to.

I shouldn't have said anything. I should've kept my mouth shut.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell Bria?" She asks.

"Like she would believe me." I roll my eyes. Why would she believe me, she hates me.

"Daisy if your boyfriend killed him... He has to be put away. He's a murderer." She places her hand on mine.

No... No, he isn't, they aren't. They saved me.

"I want to go home." I pull my hand away from hers.

She sighs and stands up.

"Okay." She says sounding annoyed.

I follow her to her car and set all my bags at my feet.

The ride home was full of tension.

I mentally kick myself for telling her anything.

I should've kept my big mouth shut.

I fiddle with my fingers the whole ride home. The thick tension surrounding us doesn't help my anxiety.

As soon as she pulls up to the house, I run out the car with my bags and inside the house.

I quickly lock the door behind me and take a deep breath.

"Is everything okay?" Gloria asks me with her head tilted.

"Oh yes. -" I giggle trying to act natural, "I ran up here and I'm out of shape." I pat my tummy.

Once she says okay and leaves, I run up to my room.

The memories of Bria's dad flood back into my brain.

I touch the top of my head, remembering the feeling of it being botched.

I scan my body for bruises and boo-boos. Nothing.

Even though I know he's gone, it feels like he's right here. Right next to me.

A hot tear streams out of my eye.

Please go away. Go away.

I hit my head to distract myself.

Go away.

My chest rises and falls at a fast pace. I feel like my throat is closing up. My body is shaking, and I can't help but let more tears fall out like an erupting volcano.

I can't breathe. I can't...I can't...

My tummy knots up and cramps up causing pain to shoot through my body.

"How was the mall prin-" daddy James starts as he walks in the room. He hastily drops to my side and holds my shoulders, "princess what happened, what's wrong?"

Daddy James picks me up and holds me tightly.

"Princess you're home, you're okay. Daddy's here." He soothes rubbing my back.

I hold onto him tightly.

"Daddy he's gone right?" I sob.

"Who princess?"

My chest rattles with air quickly being inhaled.

"The monster." I state.

"Yes princess. He's gone. Gone forever. He can't hurt you anymore. Nobody will hurt you ever again." He kisses my head.

I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Daddy is going to protect you." He coos.

Thank you for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

How do you think James and Asher will react when they find out Daisy got her ears pierced?

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...