My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-44

3.1K 142 31
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

Staring at my handsome husband is the activity I can do anywhere, anytime and here I was sitting in paris airport lounge waiting for the announcement, Ahad was sitting beside me and was doing something on his phone and I was gawking at him shamelessly.

He is so handsome, I also look ok. How would our childrens look - I thought.

You know what I think you've officially gone mad and you really need a psychiatrist - my consy spoke and I rolled my eyes.

Shut up dude I am just thinking that how would our babies look. I hope he/she takes ahad's eyes because I love ahad's hazel grey eyes - I thought.

God please give her some piece of brain - my consy spoke and I giggled at my own thoughts.

"Ahmm done staring at me - I heard ahad saying this but I can sense that he was smirking and as I glanced, yesss he was smirking.

"So what, I can. you are mine and that's my choice to stare at you or not - I said looking in his eyes and he raised his eyebrows.

"Uh huh!! - he said with a smirk and we both giggled.

Suddenly, the announcement was made and we headed towards the flight. Yeah!!! We are going back to India after spending our most beautiful time here in paris, we both don't know when a week passed enjoying in paris. In paris, we both completed our relationship in every sense. I think the physical intimacy was needed, it's not like he was desperate or me but in a relationship it is needed.

The day we went to Eiffel Tower. Yes we did that, I am still shy to think about that and ahad had been taking this as an advantage and teasing me from that day. I am sure my cheeks must have turned red thinking about that. We both sat on the seats and the flight would take off in 10 minutes. I was still lost in my dreamland.

"Thinking about that - he said with a smirk and I looked everywhere but him.

"Stop talking about that - I said looking flushed, glaring at him.

"Ok - he raised his both hands, surrending himself and I giggled at his antics. Suddenly I remember that I want to ask him something important.

"Ahad should I ask something - I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"You don't need permission izzah, what happened - he said raising my chin by his index finger as I was looking down.

"After reaching mumbai, we would still live in penthouse - I said still fidgeting with my fingers.

"Izzah you want to ask this - he asked chuckling and I nodded my head.

"We will think about that after reaching only, now don't put pressure on your brain hm - he said kissing my forehead and I placed my head on his shoulder resting.

"Ok - I said closing my eyes to feel the warmth, he was ruffling my hairs and I smiled at that.

The flight took off and he tightly held me, I was admiring him that how much he understands me, how he himself held me close when the flight took off.
Slowly I fell in deep slumber on his shoulder.

I was woken up by ahad, he told me we are about to land. I drank few sips of water. After sometime we landed in Mumbai. It feels great to be on your homeland, right...

We came out of the flight, as we came out of the airport. We saw Mark standing there, he took the luggage from us and we both went in the car. We sat on backseat and Mark drove us to penthouse. As we arrived, first thing I did was to lay on the couch without even removing my footwear as I was really tired.

The flight was 10 hours long and I was really tired, I was laying on couch and if anyone comes and sees me like this they will surely think that a dead body is lying on the couch. Ahad placed the luggage in the room, came and sat on the one seater sofa.

"Tired?? - he asked rubbing his eyes which were red and puffy.

"Yess very much - I said sighing a breath.

"Go and sleep - he said rubbing his temple by his fingers.

"You also come, you are looking more tired then me - I said dragging him to room, as we came to room. I quickly went to freshen up as I really need a shower.

I wore a simple kurti with palazzo, as I came out of washroom I saw ahad already asleep. He looked extremely adorable while sleeping, I giggled at the way he was sleeping. I switched of the lamp and went near him, covering both of us in duvet. I went in deep slumber snuggling into him more.

* * *

I woke by my phone making sound, I got up rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked at the screen to see Inaya calling. I am sure, she called me to tease me and to know the details of our honeymoon. Because of the continuous ringing of phone, ahad also got up and leaned his head on the headboard. I picked up the call.

"Hii inay..... - I started but was cut off as I heard the sobbing sound from the other side. Ahad and I looked at each other shockingly.

"What happened inaya, are you ok - asked ahad putting the phone on speaker, I was really restless.

"Ah.....ahad bh.....bhai (brother) Rey......reyan - she couldn't continue and again started sobbing hysterically.

My palms were sweaty just thinking about what had happened, I was really restless. Every negative thought were coming in my mind.

"Reyan, what happened to him. Inaya tell me please, we both are getting restless - I said, my hands literally started trembling because of the way she was weeping and crying.

"His Acc.....accident, he.... go....got in....into an acc....accident - said Inaya crying, ahad and me yelled "What" in unison. Suddenly the call disconnected and I was still in shock. Ahad quickly called sharik bhai (brother) and asked him in which hospital reyan bhai was admitted.

I couldn't utter a word, I was sitting on bed silently in the same position thinking what inaya said. At first I thought she was joking but the way she was sobbing made my heart broke into pieces. I was shocked because he is like my big brother and I can't see him in this condition.

* * *

Ahad's pov.

This trip was memorable, I loved everything about it. After that night, izzah's face was glowing more. I love the colour of her cheeks when I tease her. I love everything about her. Her sparkling eyes, her laughter, her naughtiness, her clumsiness, her everything.

We both came to mumbai after spending the most beautiful week, I kept teasing her till we came to mumbai. After we came to penthouse, she layed on couch, she was really tired. I told her to take some rest, she dragged me also and I was so tired that I followed her quietly. She went to freshen up and I don't know when I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up by the ringing of phone, Inaya was calling. The words which she said shocked me till the core, the call disconnected and I quickly called sharik.

"Hello sharik...... Re....Reyan - I asked and I couldn't say more.

"Yess, I....I actually Reyan's accident - he said and I can sense he was on the verge of crying.

"Which hospital - I asked wiping the sweatbuds formed on my forehead.

"City hospital - as he said I quickly disconnected the call and as I glanced at izzah, she was sitting quietly. I touched her shoulder, she was silently weeping and her hands were shaking.

"Izzah - I said turning her to my side, raising her chin by my index finger. She looked at me, her eyes were red and puffy, her nose turned red because of crying.

"Ah.....ahad reyan bh....bhai - she weeped and I pulled her in a tight hug, I was patting her back to calm her down and I was caressing her hairs with my other hand. She cried for almost 10 minutes and I kept calming her down.

Tears were rolling down from my eyes, I was also crying because reyan is not my friend but like my own brother. She detached herself from me, wiped her tears quickly.

"We need to go, I want to go to my brother, ahad please take me to hospital - she said but her voice was still hoarse because of crying.

We both quickly got up, I didn't even changed. She took her dupatta and we both quickly drove to the hospital. As we arrived, izzah didn't wait and ran out of the car. I parked the car and ran inside the hospital quickly.

I asked the receptionist about it and she told me that reyan's operation is going on. I ran there only to see the scene which broke my heart into million pieces. Izzah and mom were consoling Inaya who was crying sitting on the floor. They both hugged Inaya and I went near them. Sharik saw me, he was looking like he just cried.

"How th.....this happ....happened - I asked almost on the verge of crying.

"I don't know ahad, I was in office and suddenly I got a call from somone stating that reyan got into an accident, I didn't know what to do and the first thing I did was to call Mom (ahad's mother) and then Inaya - he said sighing and rubbing his temple.

Suddenly Adam and ramsha (sharik's fiance) came running and sharik quickly embraced ramsha in his arms. She was also crying because she considers reyan as his brother.

"Shhh..... ramsha don't worry he will be fine, that fool always have scare us, you know - sharik said patting her back and calming her down.

As I glanced at Inaya, her sobs died and she was hugging mom silently weeping on her shoulder and mom was consoling her. Izzah was standing just beside them wiping her tears which rolled down from her eyes seeing inaya in this state.

I went towards izzah, held her hands and calmed her, she was trying hard to control herself, trying hard not to break down infront of everyone. Adam came towards us and stood beside us with a sad look on his face. As izzah saw adam, she quickly wiped her tears and put a weak and forced smile on her face.

"Don't worry adam, reyan bhai will be fine and you know he have a habit to scare us. He will definitely be fine - she said to adam making him understand as he was also on the verge of crying. I put my hand on his shoulder and told him not to breakdown.

The operation was still going on, Everyone was sitting or standing silently. Inaya and ramsha stopped crying, izzah went towards inaya and sat beside her.

"He will be fine right izzah, why he always have to scare me by his antics. I finally decided to tell him everything about my life but now it seems like he don't want to listen. Why my life is like this??? Why??? Why God takes every person away from me whom I love. I love reyan and he is behaving like this. He have to open his eyes for me, for everyone. He have to live for me, for everyone - said Inaya weeping silently placing her head on izzah's shoulder.

"Don't worry inu, he will be fine and he have to be fine. For you and for everyone he loves, you need to be strong please don't cry like this please - said izzah controlling herself not to cry but the traitor tears rolled down from izzah's eyes. I also wiped the tears quickly from my eyes which just rolled down. I never imagined my best friend, my brother lying on the bed like this.

Please god don't do this with me, with inaya, with everyone. I can't see my family crying, I can't see my best friend like this. Please give me strength to face this situation - I silently made a wish.

"I can't izzah, I can't. I am tired of being alone, I want reyan, I want him now. I don't have much strength now, I can't fight anymore, I can't do anything. If something happens to him I will die, I will surely die izzah. I can't be strong anymore, I can't...... - said Inaya sobbing hysterically and at the last her hand fell on her lap like she gave up, like she lost everything in the world. My heart broke into pieces seeing her like this.

She is like my sister, yes I made her my sister. I don't know anything what to do, I started feeling suffocated in the hospital seeing everyone crying. I was again and again wiping the tears which were rolling down from my eyes.

Suddenly the door of OT opened and doctors came out removing their hand gloves. I ran to him quickly, nothing was coming out of my mouth but after taking a deep breath.

"Doctor how is reyan now, is he ok - I asked and seeing the doctor, Inaya quickly ran coming to doctor.

"Please tell me he is fine doctor, please - she asked cryingly but izzah, mom and ramsha quickly calmed her down.

"I am sorry Mr Hussain but......... - the doctor said and we all were shocked listening to the doctor.

-----------
Cliffhanger.

The main destruc........"oopps"
*chucking evilly*

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 11.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
308K 9.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
922K 43K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
286K 12.9K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...