Breaking the Rules || c.d

By kinkycameron

"I'm not the relationship type, but in that moment I wanted to marry the shit out of her and have 16 kids." C... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
Sequel
NEW BOOK

35

5.2K 131 15
By kinkycameron

2 weeks later

"Can you believe we start college next week?" Arielle asked. She was laying on my chest on her couch. "That's so soon." I said. She didn't reply and I continued staring at the ceiling. Megan was leaving in two days and I still had to decide what I was going to do.

"Are you okay? You seem different today." she asked. "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind." I said. "About what?" She asked as she grabbed my hand. "College." I lied. I don't know what I was going to do. If I don't go I never meet my child, if I do go I lose Arielle.

"You know you can talk to me." Arielle said sitting up, looking at me. "Yeah I know." I said. "Cameron what's bothering you?"

"I don't know." I said. "Just tell me. I know there's something. Is it me?" She asked. "No, not you. Just the baby." I shrugged. "Oh, hows Megan doing?" She asked. "Good. She has a doctors appointment coming up." I said.

"Oh." she said. I nodded and looked down at my hands. "Is it because of what you asked me a couple weeks ago?" She asked. I thought back to that night and sighed. I shouldn't have put her in that position. "No, really. Its not you." I said.

"I'm just worried. You look... almost sick. Like something's bugging you." she sighed. "I love you." I said. "I love you too."

--

"Cameron you need to tell her. You can't keep lying." my mom sighed. "I know. I just can't leave her. I need her mom." I said. "And that baby needs you. Its your decision." my mom said.

This was a hard decision. I picked up my phone and called Arielle. I told her to meet me at our spot on the beach in 10 minutes. She showed up smiling.

"Hi." she smiled kissing me. "Hi." I grinned. "Whats up?" She asked as we sat down. "I need to talk to you." I said. She didn't reply and I knew she was scared of what I was going to say. I was scared too.

"Arielle that night I asked you to marry me I had gone to dinner with Megan. She told me that she was moving to Florida and if I don't go I wouldn't be in my child's life. I can't be like my dad." I sighed. She kept her eyes locked on the ocean. "Arielle I can't leave you behind. I love you. I've never loved anyone until I met you. I hope you understand that." I said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Please don't cry." she choked. "Arielle come with me. I can't stay, but I can't leave you." I said as tears slid down my face. "Cameron, I can't." she said crying. "That's too much. I have college, family, everything. I can't leave." she said crying. "Marry me then."

"Cameron this is so sudden. I don't know." she said wiping her tears. "I love you." I said hugging her. "And I love you."

------

wow I'm sad :(

this was hard af to write I want them together but yanno

where are you guys from? I'm from the U.S. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.7K 37
Aria Montgomery is like any other teenager. She likes her life and is content in it. Not very popular and certainly not very beautiful -or so she thi...
344K 15.5K 66
A sarcastic, loud mouth learns the definition of love when she stumbles upon a coy, social butterfly looking for a quick fix. ~ If you happen to be r...
3.4M 74.6K 39
Kimberly Wales is the average type of person. She hates attention and most importantly, she hates Troy Milton! The most popular guy in school that is...
63.7K 1.8K 36
Carter Martin and Alex Solano are now married with three beautiful children. The oldest is Bailey, head cheerleader and senior. Then there's Hayden...