Vast Sand (Bleach x M! Reader)

By Pathrisha2007

Our dear Filipino protagonist was a teacher in a very popular school in Japan. He was one of those teachers w... More

Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42

Chapter-1

27K 428 757
By Pathrisha2007

¿...Reincarnated...?

  1st POV

*BEEB BEEB BEEB BEE-*

As I was having a good sleep... I was woken up by my alarm clock and of course I turned it off.

I get out of my bed, yawned, and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I was getting ready since I work as a homeroom teacher in a very popular school here in Japan.

Also I'm a Filipino!

After a few minutes of cleaning myself I start my daily hygiene routine.

After I'm done with all of that I get out of my bathroom and check the clock to see I have an hour left. Yeah I wake up really early, it's only 5 In the morning and I stayed up all night just to finish my work at 12:30 in the morning.

And of course I can't forget to put some of the hidden references from some anime I watched... Now I'm addicted... I sometime read some fan fictions.

Which I sometimes stayed up all night...

Buy I'm still healthy and I'm not that tired... Actually I don't feel tired at all! I guess I don't need that much sleep...

Also a fact: in the whole world only 2% of the people don't need that much sleep!

Well you could say that I'm one of those 2 percent... Or I just have a disease I didn't know I have...

Should I go to a docter...? Nah maybe next time.

As I was putting on my clothes for work... Somehow I got a bad feeling something bad is going to happen today... Nah probably just my imagination...

Well... Let's just be cautious just in case something bad might really happen...

I head to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast that contains vegetables, a little meat and rice.

I quickly ate my homemade breakfast, pack my lunch and get my stuff... Wait-

"I almost forgot to bring my phone again... *sigh... Why do I always forget about my phone...?"

I was searching my phone for about three minutes and found it at my bedroom desk fully charged.

"*Phew... I hope I didn't forget something that I need today..."

I grab the key to my apartment and exit, lock the door to my apartment and put the key in my wallet.

As I continue to walk at my neighborhoods streets and greet the warm glow of the morning sun.

"*Sigh*... Another beautiful day... What could go wrong...". As I was just about to cross the street in my neighborhood...

*HONK HONK HONK*
*SHCEEEEEECH*

When I heard that sound, I immediately jump out of the way as fast as my reflexes can, just barely to avoid a very fast delivery truck.

"Hah! Take that Truck-sama! You will never isekai me! For I am very cautious at every streets! Muhahahahaha!"

*CRASH*

As I was doing a little victory dance... I was cut out from a very painful hit in the back and a loud crash was heard.

I really can't believe it... I was so confused... I thought that my eyes were deceiving me... But it was real... I was starting to believe in voodoo magic... And doubt if logic was real or not. Why?

Cuz I swear to god...

THAT TRUCK LITERALLY TELEPORTED.
RIGHT.
IN.
FRONT.
OF.
MY.
FACE!!!

Okay lessons learned don't celebrate too early that you avoided a truck or Truck-sama might get angry and literally yeet you to the other side of the street.

Is this the reason why Truck-sama has never failed it's job to isekai someone in those isekai kind of anime...?

Or this is just lag in real life...?

No words can compare my confusion right now and I am starting to doubt reality and my life...

Wait... was my life real from the start...?

3rd POV

As our dear protagonist heave his last breaths his last thoughts was...

'ah... Is this how I'm gonna die...? By a truck...? Or should I say Truck-sama...? This is some cliche crap going on here... Don't tell me I'm gonna be isekaid or some crap like that... And if that happens... I'm not gonna trust logic anymore...

Fuck logic...'.

And he DIED.

.
.
.
.
.
.

We see a man I in a very clear white void... Alone... Nothing but silence as his company... And now he is very confused of why is he here...

Now he's questioning if this is heaven or not...

"where am I...?" he questioned no one in particular.

But suddenly someone or... Something answered his question...

*(/You died\)*

1st POV

Huh...?
The fuck is this...?
I what..? Okay if I'm dead... Then why am I even standing here...? I can clearly see my hand and feet... And feel them as well...

And your telling me I'm dead?

*(/Please make three wishes. And if you are done this please select a world where you will be reincarnated in.\)*

What.
The.
Actual.
Fuck?

Okay that's it.
I'm done, logic doesn't exist In my dictionary anymore.

Yeah I don't know who the fuck logic is..

Maybe I don't even know what reality even is now because of the bullshit that is going on right in front of my eyes!

Ah. I feel I'm one of those isekai protagonist that is going to save the world from evil... And I don't even want that!

If I die, I just want a peaceful rest please...
(╥﹏╥)

Why...? What have I even done anything to you fate or whatever god is out there?

"At least just give me a peaceful rest even in the after life... "
(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

After god knows what time has passed. I'm still complaining about this shitty reality that is happening right now. Something unexpected happened... well quite a little expected from me though...

Someone appeared right in front of me and not just any someone... I'm gonna bet 5 hundred that this guy is going to be some god or some shit like that.

"Why are you even complaining mortal? I thought that every mortal liked to being reincarnated to their favourite anime?"

Well... Some people that is...
"well not me, I just want to go back to my old world... I already missed my students and all my friends and my family as well... And also who are you...? Or what are you..?"

"Well you mortal sometimes call me a higher being like god or lord I guess that answers that... But you can call me Ed"

See? What did I tell you... Now give me the money-

"And I'm sorry but... you already died from your real world and you cannot return back there because your soul is already here and cannot go out unless you are reincarnated. I'm sorry."

What...?
"I really can't go back...?"

The being or now Ed shakes his head sadly watching the heart broken face our dear protagonist is showing. He likes to give people happiness but I guess this time it has an opposite effect and on some people as well. Ed mentally noted that inside his head.

Well he takes pity and also responsibility for taking him away from his family so...
"Hey how about i give you five wishes instead? How about that? But of course you cannot wish more wishes."

I think about it and that is actually a good offer not gonna lie...
"Okay I'll make my wishes"

"Hey take it easy and think about your wishes first"

"no need"

"huh? Are you sure...? You might regret it in the future..."

"Nope I won't actually"

Somehow... Ed felt uneasy... hoping it doesn't turn out bad...

I was actually quite curious and want to try this out if my theory was correct when I saw those anime protagonists making wishes... But let's think about useful wishes first...

"one- I want to have access to every anime universe I know"

"Heh. Your quite smart aren't you mortal? Fine. Next?"

"two- I want to have a skill that can make skills infinitely and infinite capacity as well"

"Okay... You are smart... Nobody has ever think about that kind of wish... Okay done. Next?"

"three- I want to be immortal with no hunger and no thirst"

"okay something classic... Done. Next?"

"four- I want nothing to bind me from anything... Like nothing can seal me away to something or some shit like that"

"your basically unstoppable... Okay... I don't even know if I should permit this or not... But since your the only one to think of it this way... I guess I'll let it slide... Done. Last?"

"Hee hee" now time to know if I'm correct...

"...why are you smiling like that...? Can you stop it? It's creepy you know..." Ed is sweating bullets because of how scary the person that is right in front of him right now... Now he's questioning him if this human is really even human... ?

"five- I wish that the rules of the wishing rules does not effect me. Permanently." I can literally feel myself smirking right now.

"..." yep... Now Ed is sure that this man is not human... He's a demon- no...
He's the incarnation of the devil himself...

"why are you so silent Ed? hmm? Come on. Grant me the wish."

On Ed's perspective he is seeing Satan himself... Daring him... And it's quite scary mind you.
"yep, you really are smart... Actually... A genius... I don't even know if that is really even enough..."

"Awwww. thank you for the compliment! Now come on. Grant me the wish."

"Hey um let's talk this out..-"

"hmmmmmmm....? But didn't you say you would grant me any wish? Hmmmmmm?"

"You cunning bastard... Fine... You got me there... Done... So how many more...?" Ed was now sweating and shaking to much like he's been dumped by a bucket of cold water with ice.

"I want to save it, it was actually just a experiment so I'll continue it soon"

Ed is relieved to hear that... This guy is already overpowered with just three wishes now hearing it was only a experiment really relieved him because he doesn't want to know what would happen...
He shivered just thinking about the possibilities having that much power given to this human...

"I haven't gotten your name yet and I already gave mine so... What is yours?"

"hmm? Well my name is (y/n) (l/n)"

"well then... (y/n) (l/n)... What world would you like to reincarnated in?"

*(/Please choose a world where you want to reincarnated in\)*

=Dragon Ball Series
=Naruto/Boruto Series
=Yu-Gi-Oh Series
=Inuyasha
=Bleach
/more\

"hmm... Since there isn't that much bleach fan fictions... I'll choose bleach..." Wait... Why does it feel that I am in a fan fiction...? Nah probably imagining things.....

*(/Please select species\)*

=Soul Reaper
=Human
=Quincy
=Wandering Soul
=Hollow
/more\

Huh. I got to choose what race I am as well? Cool. Okay I'll choose... Hey since I know this is overpowered and also plus with my current skills because of the wish so I'll choose of being a hollow... Besides I want to experiment something as well...

"(/Please wait... Loading...\)*

▄▄
▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

*(/Loading Complete\)*
*(/Welcome Host\)*

And then Darkness

3rd POV

We can see a soul appeared in the middle of the white vast of never ending sand out of nowhere.

Yes. That's our protagonist.

"huh.  Looks like I spawened in the Hueco Mondo... Well it's obvious because I'm a hollow... Aside that... Well let's start our new life now shall we?"

To Be Continued...

Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry if there's any typos.
Comment as well of what do you think about this book?
And I don't own any of the picture/s.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.9K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
209K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...