rise of the new marine hero...

By DenizSara132

A world where 95 percent of the world developed quirks. the arrival of quirks caused violence in the entire w... More

prologue.
Rescue
not a chapter but important.
harem(updated)
First Encounters.
you deserve better.
school day
a parents Meeting to remember.
making heroes
our family.
our family part 2
our family part 3
return, training, scars and goals
new students.
a party and reunions
jealousy and lust (LEMON)
way of the sword.
I will protect you.
your first steps.
first day
hero course students.
sake
igniting embers.
a fun teacher and bold ladies
battle training
oh boy
lust and the storm.

an intern

1.2K 28 3
By DenizSara132

it was the start of the week and I was heading to school with melissa after dropping kids to the new school. I had to enroll tama there as a quest for a while but I am sure miss fuyumi will be ok with it. now we were near UA and I parked my car.

melissa: "so what is gonna happen today?"

izuku: "no idea. but I know I have a class today for second years."

melissa: "hero training?"

izuku: "not this time. I think this one will be more verbal than physical."

melissa: "I see. too bad I cant be there then."

izuku: "you do need to work on projects melissa."

melissa: "yeah I do. it is disappointing but hey......"

izuku: "yeah. anyways I gotta go. see you later."

melissa: "ok izuku sama."

we part ways and i head to my office in UA. while looking at some worksheets. I got a call from father."

izuku: "hmmm.........what is it?"

dragon: "izuku, while looking into some rookies sengoku found a rather interesting one. he believes that she will learn a lot under your wing."

izuku: "really?"

dragon: "yes. she is from the military battle organizers department. you know that place way too well."

izuku: "yeah I do."

dragon: "alright I will cut to the chase, she will arrive to japan in a few days to UA."

izuku: "what is her quirk?"

dragon: "nothing too special. a high intelligence quirk. she can inform you in more detail."

izuku: "got it. what is her rank?"

dragon: "a low one. "

izuku: "so she is a newbie."

dragon: "yes. she probably joined the army recently. I think a few weeks. or a few months."

izuku: "and she was already able to draw sengoku's attention? impressive."

dragon: "no it was a coincidence. sengoku did told me how they met. also she is around the age of your students so she will be a student there. "

izuku: "first years?"

dragon: "yes. I informed nezu about this already and now you also know."

izuku: "in the hero course?"

dragon: "yes. which class that will be is up to you."

izuku: "understood."

dragon: "also. there is another person also coming with her."

izuku: "who?"

dragon: "the mink girl luffy got recently."

izuku: "carrot? as a student?"

dragon: "also that is up to you."

izuku: "alright so be it."

dragon: "with that I closed the phone."

izuku: 'a new intern huh? now this is getting interesting. and carrot.'

remembering her, I also remembered the moment she shared with hitoshi when we were returning from wano.

a few days later:

I was sitting down in the living room waiting for the person to arrive. kids were doing their thing and melissa was sleeping in the sofa. she was tired due to today's work

knock knock

I got up to and walked up to the door. once opening I saw momo with a smile.

momo: "zuku how are you?"

izuku: "I am good mo-chan what brings you here?"

momo: "oh I was planning on hanging out with you, shield and kids. you are not busy right?"

izuku: "well I will leave in a few minutes. gotta pick up some people."

momo: "who?"

izuku: "a friend and an intern. intern is for me to train.and the other one is only a company.

momo: "I see. "

izuku: "dont worry I will return fast. why dont you stay here and hang out with girls while I pick them up. they will most likely stay here given this is my base.

momo: "alright. I see you soon then."

izuku: "yeah."

with that I left about 30 minutes later I arrived at the docs. there a small marine ship was docked. I parked my car and set out the greet them. a bunch of marines arrived salute me. then I saw the ship captain dropping the soldiers that were stationed in japan. there were about a hundred.

izuku: "hmm......I didnt expected to have this many people to be stationed here. captain."

captain: "yes sir?"

izuku: "is this hundred only for the city, or are they going to be spread to the country."

captain: "they will be spread around the country sir."

izuku: "I see. consider that one delayed then."

captain: "why sir?"

izuku: "because I am going to look into them first, then spread them around the country myself."

captain: "yes sir. here is the list."

izuku: "good now keep everyone on board captain. i will go on their files now."

after a hour I was done with it.

izuku: "now bring all of them here. "

after a several minutes they were all in front of me. I looked at the new arrivals one by one. so far nothing new or suspicious. so I let them go. 

izuku: "alright all of you go. except you two."

I pointed at two girls around the age of my students. one of them was a blonde haired rabbit mink aka carrot. and the other one was a girl with long straight hair with a lot darker shade of navy blue hair accompanied with her blue eyes. she was looking at me rather nervously but she was trying to keep her head cool. carrot on the other hand. was happy and desperately keeping her excitement in check.

( in a marine uniform and yes I am adding her too.)

izuku: "carrot been a while how are you."

next thing I saw was her jumping on me in a blink

carrot: "IZUKUUUUUUUUU I missed you!!!!! GARCHUUU!!!!

she was hugging me with her full power and bitting my ear. I just patted her head to calm her down.

izuku: "I am good to carrot. good to see you........and you. you are the new girl sengoku mentioned saiko intelli right?"

she was just standing there looking at me with full on anxiety.

saiko: "y-yes sir I-I-I am."

izuku: "are you ok?"

carrot: "she said that she was actually a huge fan of yours."

izuku: "oh are you know."

saiko: "i-it is just an h-honor to meet the emerald wyvern midoriya you are my hero."

izuku: "am I really?"

saiko: "you are the best tactician in the navy and the youngest vice admiral. can......can I have an autograph?"

I looked at her and chuckled. 

izuku: "so this is how it feels huh?"

saiko: "w-what?"

izuku: "no it is nothing. now where are your stuff?"

saiko: "h-huh they are right here sir."

izuku: "and where will you be staying at?"

saiko: "I will stay at **********"

izuku: "thats not good."

saiko: "why?"

izuku: "it is far away. but I have a better place for you and we are going there."

saiko: "where are we going?"

izuku: "since you are going to be a student of mine, you are going to stay with me. it is also better since it is not that far away from UA.

saiko: "s-s-s-tay with you?"

izuku: "I have enough rooms so why not. carrot you can also stay with me."

carrot: "only for tonight though I wanna see hitoshi."

izuku: "you missed him huh. why dont we surprise him tomorrow."

carrot: "we can?!?! "

izuku: "sure we can"

carrot: "YAAAY!!!"

izuku: "cheerful as ever huh. now lets go to my place. oh and by the way carrot, have you meet the kids before. tama and eri"

carrot: "I used to play with tama but I havent met eri."

izuku: "I see. "

saiko: "who are they sir?"

izuku: "tama is my niece, and eri is my daughter."

saiko: "d-d-daughter?"

izuku: "yeah why?"

saiko: "well......I heard that you were......"

izuku: "she is adopted."

saiko: "....oh......"

izuku: "also I have other people living with me. well more like one other."

saiko: "alright sir."'

carrot: "cant wait to meet eri-chan too."

I brought the ladies back home." 

izuku: "I am back everyone........"

when I entered I saw eri tama playing with kota and satsuki. accompanied by shino nemuri, momo, katsumi, melissa and tsuyu. 

izuku: "oh you prepared the playdate already."

katsumi: "hey deku."

izuku: "hey katchan."

nemuri: "who are they?"

izuku: "well ladies. this one is a friend I met some time ago. she is carrot. she was a pro hero in training who later joined navy under big brother luffy's squad. the other one is saiko intelli. a trainee in battle management division."

tsuyu: "battle management?"

izuku: "it is where most tacticians are in the navy. they analyze the situation and find the most suitable response they think would work to the commanding officer. I am technically a part of it and her senior so she is here to learn from me. "

melissa: "like your student."

izuku: "like an intern. saiko carrot, these are some of my students in U.A and those two are nemuri kayama and shino sosaki. aka pro hero midnight and mandalay. the blonde with blue eyes girl is Melissa shield. other blonde is catsumi bakugo, grenette is tsuyu asui and the black haired one is momo yaoyorozu."

carrot: "hi"

izuku: "nice to meet you."

izuku: "eri tama kota satsuki come here kids."

eir/tama/kota/satsuki: "ok daddy uncle mister dad."

izuku: "dad? so you know see me as your dad huh kota?"

kota: " *blush* w-well."

izuku: "nah kid I am messing with you. of course I am happy to be your dad."

kota: "ok then dad."

izuku: "huh?"

shino: "kota sees izuku has his father figure ever since they have met."

izuku: "and he started to see you as his mother right shino?"

shino: "yeah and I am happy for that."

kota: "mom when are you gonna marry dad?"

shino: "KOTA!!!"

she just turned away blushing. I just chuckled. then I saw tama jump on carrot to hug her.

tama: "carrot nee-chan."

carrot: "tama-chan!!!! garchu!!"

she was now rubbing herself to tama. 

izuku: "eri satsuki kota go join them it is their tradition."

satsuki: "tradition?"

izuku: "she is a mink."

momo: "really? "

izuku: "yes.

momo: "first time meeting one."

melissa: "I have met a couple in I-Island."

izuku: "oh and she can be rather aggressive if you eat her carrots so if that happens, pat her head."

all: "sure."

izuku: "now carrot, saiko I will give you a tour of the house and show you the important parts."

I then take the two and gave them a tour of the house.

izuku: "now this place is also my office. which makes it a marine base so there are certain spots you are forbidden to enter."

saiko: "yes sir."

izuku: "now you already seen the kitchen and living room. now this is the elevator to the underground training area. it is really deep for me and my family to train."

saiko: "and that room covered with steel plates?"

izuku: "that is my armory. I will have my gear in there and so will you if you have any item used in combat. and upstairs is my office. now let me take you to your room."

izuku: "yes sir."

izuku: "you know here you dont have to call me sir saiko call me anything really. carrot calls me izuku so you can also call me that."

izuku: "a-a-are you sure?"

izuku: "I am it doesnt matter who calls me what. it wont change what I am. now lets go back to living room you two can hangout with others. I will cook something to eat."

izuku: "you cook for us?"

carrot: "YAAAAAAY YOUR COOKING IS THE NEXT BEST THING AFTER SANJI'S COOKING."

izuku: "he is my teacher alright."

after they went to living room

izuku: "so you girls hang out together and I will cook something for everyone."

all: "OK"

with that I went to the kitchen

third pov:

when izuku left for the kitchen girls started to talk with one another. 

momo: "so you know zuku?

carrot: "we met several months ago."

tsuyu: "how did you meet?"

carrot: we met during a mission in wano kuni."

at that moment everyone looked at her surprised.

katsumi: "you were there with him?"

carrot: yes you heard about the battle?"

melissa: "not really just some bits and pieces."

carrot: it was crazy. we fought a lot of villains. and the emperors were sure scary."

katsumi: "you fought them?"

carrot: some but not all. I am no match for them. but izuku, luffy and others did."

nemuri: "he never really talked about it."

carrot: it was scary to be honest. he is really strong. "

melissa: "* giggle* and awesome."

shino: "but you said you were there. what did you do there?"

carrot: we were there to aid the kozuki clan and somewhat avenge what they did to us."

melissa: "us?"

carrot: about a lear ago our country was attack by the beast pirates led by jack the draught. our leaders were able to fight him off but after days, he had enough and......."

nemuri: "used a chemical weapon."

carrot looked at her. everyone were looking at her surprised.

carrot: how do you know?

momo: "izuku told us a story about that months ago. about a villain with a bounty as high as a billion berries attacking a country."

carrot: yeah that was us. it was a hard battle."

katsumi: "you fought in it?"

carrot: I was a hero in training so yes."

tsuyu: "that jack guy sounded really powerful when izuku talked about him."

carrot: he was. no matter what we threw at him for 5 days he still stood still. we are just glad that marines were able to send help and drow him out of our country."

shino: "marines fought him?"

carrot: not really. while this was going on I heard that izuku and luffy were fighting against another villain in another country. apparently he was an important ally of kaido so he ordered jack to pull back and rescue him. literally the day after jack left marines arrived to help the country. saving everyone."

saiko: "that sounds like too much of a coincidence."

izuku: "it wasnt. at least it only the timing was."

everyone looked at izuku who was carrying plates of food to the table. 

izuku: "back then there were too much things happening all at the same time. many different parties and operations somehow connecting with one another. one those said parties were planning to head to her country right after we were done with dressrosa so some of us went there early and rest of us stayed back and dealt with doflamingo. not to mention it had global scale effects all around the world. and equally big consequences. it was a headache for me to be sure. since I had to organize about 300 different raids all around the globe in two months. that is actually how I discovered the existence of quirk erasing bullets and came to japan way earlier than I planned.

everyone looked at izuku shocked.

nemuri: "so you came back here last year....... "

izuku: "because of all the things happened. and honestly.....*smile*...... cant say I regret coming here. after everything happened here I am glad I was here."

everyone smiled. once they were done. izuku decided to do some paperwork.

izuku: "alright. I will be upstairs for a sec I will be back."

katsumi: "bye deku."

saiko: "hey dont call him that. thats disrespec......"

izuku: "it is fine saiko."

saiko: "h-huh?"

izuku: "like I told you before I dont care who calls me what."

saiko: "but sir word 'deku' is an........."

izuku: "insult? I know. looks like this will be your first lesson. now listen well saiko, in this world there will always be people calling you all sorts of insults. villains you encounter or will encounter in the future will not talk to you with respect. some will definitely do their best to taunt you even. so dont make a big deal out of it. dont kill puppies because they bark too much."

katsumi: "*smirk* did you just call me a puppy deku?"

izuku: " *smirk* take it any way you want katchan. now I gotta go. bye."

izuku went upstairs.

nemuri: "welp there he goes."

saiko: "yeah. and I am sorry bakugo-san."

katsumi: "it is fine. you look like you care about him."

saiko: "well I do. he is my idol and seeing their idol get insulted kinda makes anyone mad."

katsumi: "you do have a point."

tsuyu: "idol?"

saiko: "yes. he is the greatest tactician in our generation. the legendary emerald wyvern midoriya."

satsuki: "emerald wyvern?"

momo: "that sounds cool. "

saiko: "that is his codename. sort of like a hero name."

kota: "thats cool. "

nemuri: "and fitting considering his fire quirk."

shino: "which he never exactly used it in a fight."

saiko: "eh?!.......he didnt?"

nemuri: "not any that we have seen so far at least."

carrot: "OH I seen it."

melissa: "well me too."

 momo: ""really you did?"

melissa: "yeah it was massive. his fire reached what 20 stories high in a single breath. and it melt down a building that he wasnt even aiming at. and this one only one breath worth of energy."

everyone were silent for a moment. then they all bursted out in shock.

all: "HIS FLAMES ARE THAT POWERFUL?"

carrot: "luffy one told me that it can get even stronger if he wants. "

nemuri: "wow. now I understand why he never exactly uses his full power."

carrot: "you have no idea. he is really cool."

momo: "he is."

saiko: "so what is your relationship with him?"

nemuri: "do you wanna know how we met?"

saiko: "yes. "

melissa: "you can say we are friends. I met him 2 years ago when he was my bodyguard. he was indeed my knight in shining armor. we spend time for a several weeks. "

momo: "I met him 9 years ago. he saved my from villains and got one of the scars on his face. we lived together only for 2 weeks but it was amazing."

katsumi: " well technically I met him when I was a baby, but then his family died and havent seen him in about 14 years. so I truly meet him when he arrived at japan. *sigh* and yeah he did saved me from a villain too."

nemuri: "I met him during a mission in U.A it was about the quirk erasing bullets. thats is also how we met eri. izuku basically adopted her later on and now we are a family. I am her legal guardian too. so she calls me mommy right sweetheart? "

eri: "yes mommy."

shino: "me ant tsu over there met him during a parents meeting in the school our kids attend. surprisingly we were also got attacked my a villain named muscular. me, nemuri and my pro hero partners tried to fight him of but we failed. then izuku arrived and beat him to a pulp."

kota: "and he was awesome at that. served him right after what he did to my birth parents."

melissa: "birth parents?"

shino: "kota is originally my nephew. his parents were killed by muscular 2 years ago. so to him, it was satisfying to see the villain eating dirt under izuku's feet."

kota: "he destroyed him."

carrot: "sounds like he is easy to deal with."

shino: "actually no he had a bounty of 150M berries."

saiko: "thats dangerous. so he is basically a supernova."

tsuyu: "supernova?"

saiko: "one time in a lecture we had former fleet admiral explained the bounty system of the navy to us with adding his own opinion. let me explain. this is also what he told us:
in the navy we group villains depending on their bounties. these people are categorized based on how high their bounties are and fast their bounties increase. any villain with the bounty around 0 to 100M berries is a rookie. rookies are basically newcomers barely earn a reputation. bounties raging from 100M to 300M or slightly higher is called supernova. at this point they are getting famous and marines stats to take them them more seriously. after 300M people become a star villain and they must be taken seriously. otherwise there will be casualties. most bounties dont increase after 400M or 500M at that point you are danger to the world and if your bounty is even higher it gets even worse. that is what I know. however he still told us about the level even higher than that. people with Billion berries bounty and above. those people are downright monsters and only really high rank marines or heroes can take them down. of course how many different bounty increase you received also matters along with the fact that there can always be exceptions. one such exceptions are vigilantes. they can receive low bounties due to not attacking civilians. but that doesn't make them any weak. and some villains sometimes who decide to keep a lower profile for many different reasons.
he also said this:
'while bounties has been an accurate way of measuring the treat level of a villain, they dont directly represent their strength. there are still people whose bounties are just below 1B limit and are almost equally dangerous as the people above it.' when i heard about them I was kinda scared to be honest. can you imagine what kind of crimes those 1B berries people commit."

melissa: "yeah we know. we cant imagine either."

saiko: "oh a fun fact. I heard that marines and heroes also get bounties for themselves. "

all: "what?"

saiko: "they aren't actual bounties. it is more like a trend in higher level people. since bounty system measures threat level using strength. marines use it to measure where they stand too. they use their achievements and strength."

kota: "cool. "

momo: "I wonder if I get one one day."

katsumi: "you better get one ponytail we must get high bounties.  otherwise all the training deku put me though would be a waste."

saiko: "training?"

momo: "zuku was training us for a while even before U.A thanks to him we are a lot stronger than before."

saiko: "sound great what is he like as a teacher."

tsuyu: "he is pretty cool. and he helped us a lot. "

KNOCK KNOCK!

they turned their faces towards the door. nemuri got up and opened the door to see who it was. only to be greeted by rei todoroki and shouka."

nemuri: "oh todoroki what are you doing here?"

rei: "she asked to come with me. I am rei todoroki. nice to meet you."

nemuri: "you manage the todoroki agency near hosu. I am nemuri kayama also know as midnight. I am todoroki's teacher in U.A "

rei: "really? then it is a pleasure to meet you miss kayama. is vice admiral midoriya home?"

nemuri: "he is. he is upstairs in his office. come inside and I will call him."

on que izuku went downstairs.

izuku: "I sensed some people arrive who is it?"

rei: "hello vice admiral."

izuku: "rei-san, shouka what brings you two here?"

shouka: "h-h-hi izuku sensei."

rei: "good to see you two sir. but unfortunately I am here for formal reasons."

izuku: "I see. mind if you tell me what is it?"

rei: "I can tell you in private sir. "

izuku: "I know but you see. today I got a new intern whom I will be training when it comes to this sort of work. so depends on what the situation is I will include her to it. kids you go back to eri's room."

ok dad/daddy,mister/uncle.

rei: "are you sure sir?"

izuku: "well rei-san everyone here is either a hero or a hero in training so I dont see the problem here. if anything it is actually better for trainees to be more exposed to this stuff."

rei: "yeah I see your logic here. and truth is, the case itself is already handled so I guess there is no harm. however there are certain topics that really confused me. and the police report isnt good either. nor any document I was able to gather."

izuku: "what is it?"

rei: "sir......what are the odds of someone just randomly pop up completely random new abilities?"

at that moment izuku took a stoic but a serious face.

izuku: "that depends. what kind of abilities are we talking about? is it a mutation? quirk mutation? awakening? or was the said individual was just holing back much of his power before and decided to go all out? or is it haki? or it can always be a usage of trigger."

izuku: "thats the confusing part. according to the records we have he shouldnt have. this is a minor thug who got caught a few times in his lifetime already. so I gotta ask. what are the possibility of someone suddenly gain a completely new quirk.

momo: "a new quirk "

katsumi: "miss thats impossible."

izuku: "did he used his own quirk?

he didnt. I dont undersand why? it was a weak one to begin with but not seeing it in action was strange."

izuku: "I see ........... and was his new quirk was a mutation type?"

she looked at him with wide eyes.

rei: "it was. how did you know?"

izuku: "alright alright. I see whats going on......*sigh*......  well shit...... well rei-san. looks like you captured a smile user."

rei: "smile?"

carrot: "smile!?!? there are smiles in japan?!"

katsumi: "what the hell is a smile deku?"

izuku: "smile katchan is what you would call an artificial quirk."

everyone besides carrot and nemuri looked at him completely shocked.

all: "artificial what?!!?!?

melissa: "wait izuku sama....... I thought........."

izuku: "that the technology no longer exist? well melissa, there has been some rouge scientists who brought it back several years ago. you know the guy I think, Caesar clown. "

she gasped with her hand covering her mouth.

ktasumi: "what the hell is an artificial quirk?"

izuku explained the idea to the people, what it caused and the idea behind the smile fruits and how they can be used. needless to say they were all disgusted or horrified.

momo: "thats horrible."

izuku: "it is. honestly to some it is just human greed and laziness overcoming them, those villains I have no sympathy over. but the real issue here is, where the hell did this guy got one? it is an expensive product of the underworld. a regular thug cant get his hands on it. "

momo: "maybe he joined an organization. 

izuku: "could be. but he is almost a lost cause, I dont see the merit of a guy like him getting a fruit......unless......

katsumi: "unless they possess more than one smile. considering you did said it only has 10 percent success rate"

izuku: "correct. but that also means they have the funds to get themselves more than one smile. many more in fact. "

saiko: "but you would need more than just money sir. "

tsuyu: "you would need connections."

shouka: "you would also need some reputation for yourself. "

more the girls talked about their ideas, more izuku smirked which didnt go unnoticed by the adults. izuku was having a blast to see his students use their brain unlike many other idiots do.

rei: "you know you are awfully having fun here sir."

at that moment girls looked at him smirking.

momo: "why are you smiling?"

izuku: "oh nothing. it makes me proud to see my students's progress. so far all you discussed were accurate."

at that moment girls blushed.

saiko: "b-but what about you? I am sure you have some ideas too right."

izuku: "girls I am way ahead of you. in fact I already know how they were able to bring smiles to japan. I would let you know what that is, but those waters are way too deep for you right now. now rei-san come with me and we will have a one more discussion. "

rei: "of course."

with that izuku left the room with rei. now shouka was looking at saiko and carrot. 

shouka: "excuse me but who were you two again? I havent get to meet you."

saiko: "yeah I am saiko intelli and this is my friend carrot. nice to meet you."

shouka: "shouka todoroki. so how do you know izuku sensei?"

saiko: "I was sent here to learn from him."

carrot: "I met him a several months ago, during a battle."

shouka: "you are here to see him."

carrot: "no. I came to see a friend."

momo: "really?"

tsuyu: "who is it?"

carrot: "his name is hitoshi."

momo: "commander shinso-san?"

carrot: "yes thats the one. you know him?"

nemuri: "we do. he is helping us train students sometimes. other times he looks after eri and tama. he is also aizawa's nephew."

momo/melissa/tsuyu/shouka/katsumi: "EEEEEEEEEEEHHHH"

nemuri: "oh you didnt know that?"

katsumi: "that........that explains so much."

carrot: "who is aizawa?"

nemuri: "shota aizawa, their homeroom teacher and hitoshi's uncle."

carrot: "oh. cool I wanna meet him too."

with izuku:

izuku: "so rei-san what do you say about my teaching method?"

rei: "it is not the conventional one to be sure. but i see your logic. "

izuku: "honestly that is kinda how my grandfather trained me as well so looks like he rubbed on me too much."

rei: "your grandfather?"

izuku: "yes. he used to tell me that you can only learn so much in a school. rest you need to learn in the field."

rei: "I know that. it is just......"

izuku: "you dont want them to learn something they shouldnt and get themselves in trouble, especially your own daughter. I know. as a father myself. I too fell that way. but dont worry, if the situation was different, I would not have done that. smiles might be a danger to the world, but they are a dying breed none the less. and I have been keeping an eye on them anyways."

rei: "you knew about the smiles?"

izuku: "no but I knew something was up already. I have been slowly investigating a series of smuggling goods to japan for a some time. I am also aware that something is going on. the smile just proves my points. bot now that this new information appears here, things will be different."

rei: "there are not many well known villain groups in japan. one of them was chi hassaikai but that one is down. other villain organization was the meta liberation army. but are laying low for many years. "

izuku: "nah it is not them. I believe it is the league of villains."

rei: "who?"

izuku: "a new group appeared a while ago. their first job was capturing Caesar clown. at first I didnt think it was them because they use another type of weapon known as a nomu. I know for a fact that they are not made by caesar because they appeared before he was free so I didnt think they would need caesars help for them. and I am wasnt sure if they originate from japan either. and smiles also didnt appeared for a year. but this new information makes me question. for now there is nothing we can do except wait."

rei: "I see. I will also look into it. thank you."

izuku: "yes. "

arei: "nd I believe that should be it."

izuku: "alright lets go downstairs then."

when we went down, I saw melissa, momo, and saiko having a rather intellectual talk all the while drinking hot tea. they seemed like they were having fun. carrot was with tsuyu and the two were in their animal world. katchan and shouka were arguing about something with katchan being exlosive while shouka staying stoic about it. nemuri and shino were just playing with kids.

izuku: "looks like they are having fun"

rei: "yeah they are."

izuku: "I am gonna change clothes. "

rei: "ok sir."

izuku: "saiko carrot you should also change clothes. or are you planning to sleep in your uniforms?"

they both looked at me and realized that they are still in their uniforms. then they went to their rooms and changed to some regular clothes. I too changed to a regular one. when I came out saiko looked at me and almost screamed.

saiko: "sir?!"

izuku: "what is it?"

saiko: "w-what happened to your forearms?"

izuku: "oh these, our job isnt always fun and games kid. you will see wounds like these often as you rank up. as for these specific ones, I got them 4 years ago."

knock knock.

izuku: " who is it this time?"

nemuri opened the door and met with a really agitated allmight.

allmight: "kayama ...... is young midoriya here?"

kayama: "allmight what brings you here?"

saiko: "allmight?! the number 1 hero of japan?!"

melissa: "hey uncle what are you doing here?"

izuku: "yooo american.......you good?"

allmight: "young midoriya no I am not. I am agitated.

izuku: "whats up?

allmight: "I had to deal with some thugs. 

izuku: "......and?

allmight: "no hear me out.......9 people. one truck. one of them has a minor giatification quirk.

izuku: "ok........

allmight: "they robbed this store. but because they are too crowded and big, all they were able to stole was a one fucking mini fridge."

izuku: "......but........"

allmight: "but it is still theft so I had to deal with it. and because of that, I got late to a very, very, very important meeting."

izuku: ".....ouch. "

allmight: "yeah......"

izuku: "ok so....... I have booze.

allmight: "nah tomorrow we got class to do."

izuku: "gym it is then. lets get you feel better. we can just duke it out at each other?"

allmight: "oh god bless you please. I need to punch something and you are the only one who can tank my attack in japan."

izuku: "alright lets go old man. oh and you wouldnt mind if I test out a few moves on you?"

allmight: "nah go for it,"

izuku: "sweet. "

allmight: "oh and you got new people here?"

izuku: "yeah. those are carrot and saiko intelli. carrot is with luffy's group, and saiko is my intern student."

allmight: "luffy-kun huh? considering what he and his team deals with all the time, yo must me strong young carrot."

izuku: "she is trust me.

we went down to my gym room. everyone either out of curiosity, or just wanna see me fight allmight came with me. I was in the middle of the center with my tech gear. but this time I didnt have any swords.

saiko: "how deep are we?"

shino: "700 meters."

carrot: "wow."

izuku: "alright since it is you. I am just gonna go nuts here. and dont worry, this place is designed for people like us. "

I used my quirk and haki at the same time. allmight also covered his fist with haki.

izuku: "everyone else get cover. and dont come closer."

third POV:

after izuku was done talking allmight took a fighting position and dashed at him. izuku put his hands in front to take. a massive blow from him send izuku flying to a wall. the shockwave was so intense it nearly cracked the protective glass that was between the two beasts and their spectators.

katsumi: "HOLY SHIT!!!"

saiko: "and what was that black lightning when they collided?!"

carrot: "that was their haki."

satsuki: "haki?""

momo: "you know how to use it."

carrot: "somewhat."

melissa: "thats amazing carrot san.""

all the while izuku got out of the crater while laughing.

izuku: "hahahahahaha you really needed this huh?"

allmight: "you have no idea."

izuku: "alright. my turn. "

izuku charged at him with full speed. allmight then cocked his hand back with a power stance and launched his own punch. when the two fists collide that shockwave was so powerful it created a massive cerated around them. it would have been much bigger if the concrete wasnt reinforced either. and it actually cracked the reinforced glass. but izuku and allmight didnt noticed that. allmight then went for a kick but izuku dodged that. right after dodging the kick, izuku grabbed his leg, pilled almight closer with it and uppercutted his face clean causing him to fly all the way to the ceiling. once allmight hit the top. he caused a lot of derby to fall down on izuku. he then just used tempest fist to push them away. allmight jumped down with an axe kick and izuku blocked it with both of his hands. they were both looking at each other. then allmight smirked at him. he then used his other leg to kick away his arms, he also added tempest fist to it for more power. this also allowed him to get pushed back. while going backwards he spinned and shoved his fingers to the ground to to stop himself. while on the ground he took a running position and dashed at izuku full speed. he was doing all of this while putting more and more power of ofa to it. it all happened so fast izuku wasnt able to recover in time. but he was able to notice what allmight was planning. so he did something he hasnt done in a while. he charged up his fire and quoted it with haki. he then used his telekinesis to keep the fire in his lungs and charged it up more and more. when allmight dashed at him izuku released a massive wave of condensed blackfire at allmight. 

allmight: "DETROID SMASH!!!!"

izuku: "ATLAS FLAME!!!!"

with neither of them planning to stop or dodge both decided to land their hits. while allmight hit izuku in the stomach with about 150 percent of ofa combined with his haki, izuku hit allmight with black-green fire he built up. to be much more intense. as a result. both were blown away for that. after a few moments they bot got up laughing. izuku got his t-shirt blown away, and had a massive purple bruize in his chest dude to getting his ribs fractured or broken.

and allmight was standing there with burns covering his body. his top was also burned away and he was standing there topless. 

allmight: "sweet Christmas that felt good. thanks young midoriya."

izuku: "any time allmight. now are you guys enjoying the show........"

both izuku and allmight looked at where the others were. it was now covered in massive wall of ice but it seemed like it melt down quite a lot since there was a lot of vapor and water around it. izuku just punched it clean to see everyone taking cover behind a smoe kind of metal dome and they were also covered in some sort of fire resistant goo.

izuku: "kids are you ok?"

when they all looked up they saw both of these monsters somewhat injured but still standing there like nothing happened. izuku the moment he saw the kids, he checked if they had any injuries. happy to see that he didnt have any. all the while everyone was still looking at him.

izuku: "oh good you are all alright. I am sorry for being reckless.

satsuki: "we are ok mister."

izuku: "good."

kota: "dad how did you got those scars?"

izuku: "hmm......"

he looked around to see the rest. momo, tsuyu and saiko were absolutely shocked and were in the brink of crying. rei was shocked to see how many scars he had, rest were already familiar with it but they were more worried about the broken looking ribs.

izuku: "oh yeah......I think I broke a few.....*cough*...ribs......oh well."

izuku then used his telekinesis to adjust some of his broken ribs to readjust to their original positions. it didnt stopped some of the cracks form beaing heard by others. causing them to wince in pain just by looking at him.

izuku: "phew...... better now."

momo: "HOW ARE YOU BETTER ZUKU!!!?!?!?? AND THOSE SCARS!!!!!!!!"

she just started to cry saiko was covering his mouth

saiko: "s-sir just how many.......how many battles you participated in!?!?

izuku: "mo-chan, saiko I work in a business where people are expected to die young. it is only natural that I get scars. "

momo: "I know it is just ....... there are just too many"

izuku: "yeah I know. the last decade was a nasty one to be sure. or the last few decades. great villain era in general. but dont feel bad. I dont hate these scars. I can actually carry them with pride. they are monuments of some of my moments. so dont feel bad. none of you should feel bad about them. or any scar you have."

he said that looking at shouka. hearing that from his was important for her. knowing they have that in common.

satsuki: "you do wear gloves though. or any of your suits in that matter mister."

izuku: "that is an old habit "

he is right he used to wear those suits of his all he time. and even before he got those burns he was wearing gloves.

izuku: "well yeah. it is just my taste in clothing and nothing much. oh and allmight you feel good."

allmight: "I am good. young todoroki can you give me some ice?"

she nodded and made some ice. allmight just grabbed it and started to rub it on his burns.

allmight: "ooohhhh..... thats much better."

izuku: "yeah I will grab some bandages for my ribs and I should be fine. "

rei: "izuku-san you need the check that in an hospital. "

izuku: "nah rei-san. I just need some calories and rest is something I can do here."

rei: "what?"

allmight: "relax miss todoroki he recovers fast."

izuku: "yeah now lets go upstairs and relax. too bad I wanted to test new moves but looks like we gotta do it some other time."

while the two went upstairs everyone except carrot had this question in their mind. 

all: 'how the hell do they even........'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 300 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
115K 2.9K 46
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...
Leap of Faith By

Fanfiction

32.1K 512 19
"In the world of people with 80% of people are born with superpowers called Quirks, dreams come true, Super heroes from comics came in real life. But...
9.4K 179 10
[Remake] After the events of ultraman the next and ultraman nexus that take place years ago, the world is finally in peace but decades had passed in...