A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

Oleh S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... Lebih Banyak

๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ.
๐Ÿท - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š—
๐Ÿธ - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿน - ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿบ - ๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿป - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š– ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐™พ๐š๐š.
๐Ÿผ - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐Ÿฝ - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‚๐™ผ๐™ฟ
๐Ÿพ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ "๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–"
๐Ÿฟ - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ - ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท - ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š
๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ - ๐š„๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šข
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน - ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ - ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š› ๐š‚๐š˜๐š˜๐š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป - ๐™ผ๐šž๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š ๐š…๐šŠ๐š—
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ - ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ - ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š•๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ - ๐™ป'๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ - ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท - ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ
๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ.
- ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ #๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท -
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ - ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน - ๐š„๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
- ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ #๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ -
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ - ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š†๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ - ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ - ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฐ ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท - ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’๐šŠ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ - ๐šƒ๐šข๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šข
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ - ๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š’๐š
Fuck Cancer.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šข๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ
37 - Decisions
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ - ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š๐š๐š˜๐š—

๐Ÿน๐Ÿน - ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ

1.7K 95 23
Oleh S3PULCHRAL

HAPPY 100k READS WOO!! Thank you so much :]

Might be some errors, but enjoy!

Art by @/kazzafraz on Twitter!

First Person POV -

' Again? '

I lowered my sword. Tubbo looked over at Schlatt with a confused look while Niki still look frightened. Chills went down my spine at his words. What did he mean?

Schlatt's smile could make a child cry; he looked utterly terrifying. His eyes were crimson red, raging fires reflected in his irises. His horns curled around and had sharp points, practically being dangerous weapons.

In this moment, he was the mirror image of a story's perfect villain.

My blood ran cold.

"What? Have you run out of smart remarks?" Schlatt's grin grew even wider, something I wasn't aware was possible.

"I've never met you in my life. Don't act like you know me." I felt my voice tremble. Whether it was out of pure rage or fear, I couldn't tell. Schlatt's expression faltered quickly, his once villainous expression replaced with disappointment.

The ram looked down to the floor for a moment before responding once more.

"Maybe that's for the best." He looks distant as he mumbles those words. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

He looks up and looks into my eyes for a moment. He suddenly walks towards me, causing me to raise my sword once more and back away.

"No need to be so jumpy, I'm not that bad of a guy." His grin is sinister as he holds his hands up in surrender once more. I squint at him.

"Get away from her!" Niki shouts angrily, but Tubbo holds her back. Schlatt rolls his eyes and holds his hand out extended towards me.

"Care to walk?" He asks. I glare at him with disgust. Tubbo shakes his head rapidly at me, trying to send me a signal.

"I just want to chat alone. I'm unarmed."

I hold out my hand, hesitating slightly, before grasping it. He then nods and leads me out of the bakery. Niki gasps before trying to break free once more.

On the way out, I look to Tubbo. His eyes were searching mine curiously.

I smiled awkwardly as I was dragged out of the cave. The smell of the baking cake slowly grew weaker until it disappeared into the cold breeze.

I let go of Schlatt's hand, trailing behind him. The walk was silent for some time as we drew further and further away from the small bakery.

I waited and waited for him to start the conversation. Besides, he was the one that dragged me away.

"Was that an act? Surely they told you about me." He asked me, halting quite suddenly. I stopped, trying my best not to bump into him. He sounded almost in disbelief; the desperation in his voice was barely noticeable.

"I.. I'm not sure what you mean. Who's they?" I struggled with my words, weirded out by the way he acted. His demeanor had completely changed.

   He turned around and stared at me. He looked confused and angry, his eyes in a squint. I awkwardly chuckled and looked away from him.

   He observed me for another moment longer before turning away from me.

   "You might have the wrong person." I add. He doesn't respond.

   "You can leave." He harshly states. I stood in shock for a moment at the sudden command, so much so that I almost let him leave before remembering what happened prior. Quickly, I grab his wrist.

   "Wait." He stops and turns to look at me.

   I reach into my satchel and pull out the amount of money he demanded from Niki. I just barely had enough.

   "Take it. That will cover the rest of her taxes." I shove it into his hand that I grabbed. His dark eyes glance over it before grumbling. He closes his hand around the money.

   I let go of his wrist and he walks away from me without another word. I linger behind and watch as haway.

   Once he was out of sight, I felt all the weight lift off my shoulders. Relief washes over me and I let a sigh escape. The tense atmosphere had been completely lifted.

He could have easily denied the money, but he didn't.

   The encounter we had was quite strange, his mood was hard to read and the exchange ended as abruptly as it had started.

   I was told so many things about Schlatt, but after talking to him face-to-face, I wasn't sure what to think.

   But what he had talked to me about struck me as odd.

"Surely they told you about me."

   I sighed, now I had even more things to try and figure out. I had gained new information, yet I hit another brick wall. If only the answers could find me instead of having to find them myself.

   A hand suddenly grabs onto my arm and I flinch, almost hitting the figure in the face before realizing who it was.

   "Oh sorry Tubbo." I say, apologizing for almost wounding him. He chuckles before waving his hand at me to dismiss it.

   "What did you guys end up talking about?" He asks. His eyes are locked onto me as he awaits a response.

"It's nothing to worry about." I flash a reassuring smile at the younger boy. He looks skeptical but simply accepts the smile without any further questions.

"I'm gonna head back to Pogtopia. To tell everyone what happened."

Tubbo quickly smiles. "Alright, tell Tommy I said hi!"

I hesitate for a moment before pulling the boy into a hug. He accepts it.

"Thanks for sending Schlatt away from Niki by the way." Tubbo says as he pulls away from the embrace.

"It was no problem. Stay safe okay? Be careful." I turn away from him and begin walking in the direction of Pogtopia.

"You're the one who needs to be careful." Tubbo mumbles, before walking back in the direction of the bakery.
_______________

I made sure that nobody was following me before walking the familiar trail back to Pogtopia. At least I tried to.

My mind was swarming with all kinds of different thoughts.

   "Y/N! Long time no see."

   A familiar voice speaks out, startling me. I looks around before my eyes land on the familiar smiley face mask. He emerged from the thick brambles of a bush, brushing off leaves and dirt.

   "Oh, hello Dream." I awkwardly say. I didn't know what to say to him, it's been a bit since we've last spoke.

   He quickly unclasps the buckles on his mask, taking it off to reveal he was smiling. I felt my face flush slightly. I turn away from his gaze quickly. I will never get used to that.

   "I've been to your house multiple times but you were never there. Why?"

   I could feel my eyes grow wide. I racked my brain for some kind of excuse but my mouth stayed closed. He went straight to his point, no hesitation.

   Dream's eyebrow quirks up in amusement, a cocky smirk slowly creeping on his face.

"Well, I would like to ask you why you were hiding in the bushes." I desperately try to change the subject, attempting to keep my composure and avoid drawing suspicion. Dream looks at me with another amusing expression, as if this whole encounter was a game to him.

"Ah, well I'm pretty sure I asked you something first." He messes with the buckles of his mask in his hands.

His emerald green eyes practically burned a hole through me. He was awaiting a response.

"Well? You seem like you're trying to hide something. Perhaps my suspicions were correct. You are hiding out with Wilbur and Tommy, aren't you?" He moves closer to me, causing me to stumble backwards. His mask gets thrown to the floor.

"No.. I'm not." I keep backing away from him. My back hits a rough surface. A tree.

"Do you think I'm stupid? We've almost known each other for a year, and you're trying to lie to my face right now."

Suddenly he's right in front of me, his face way too close to mine. I avert my gaze from his and look to the side. All I could hear was his steady breathing and the trees quietly rustling.

"I don't have to tell you anything." My shaking hand hovers over my sword.

He blinks, looking down at my sword. He grabs the hand that was hovering over it and moves it away. His hands were rough and calloused, but they were warm.

   "Not trying to fight back though?"

   He looks smug as he grips my hand harder. I try to squirm out of his grasp, which makes him chuckle.

   "You know, I keep my face a secret. Yet I decided to show you. That makes you special. I don't show just anyone after all."

   With desperation I kept attempting to break away from him, but he wasn't letting up. His grip was tight.

   "How about you repay the favor?" He grabs my chin and forces me to look his way.

"So, tell me what you know."

______________
1517 words, unedited

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

815K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
44.6K 796 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
439K 15.2K 53
You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up. But when you meet a ragtag revolutionar...
352K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...