La Reina Mafiosa

By SQ4lifeCL

She was stolen as a child. Now 20 years later she's a married woman to her wife Ruby Lucas. Both trying to bu... More

Intro Please Read!
Characters!
Characters! 2
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16

Ch.13

329 16 1
By SQ4lifeCL

Reina POV

-3 Months Later-

Now working full time at Queens Gallery has been amazing. Emma and Regina have done everything in their power to make sure that I felt welcome. They even went as far as giving me my own office, with a great view, which connected to there's. 

After three months of working here, I've noticed some changes. For starters, the building has always had security. Now every corner I turn there's a giant man statue guarding, strapped with a gun. Come to find out, Emma and Regina also carry weapons on their person.  I would be lying if I were to say it didn't keep me a little on edge.

My apartment building is just as heavily guarded, also finding out that my bosses not only are currently staying there but they own the damn building. 

Emma took the liberty of assigning me, two personal bodyguards. Saying that it would help her sleep better knowing I was protected. Surprisingly, Ruby was more on board with the idea. Only telling me to let her know if either of them decided to get getting handsy, which was not the case. She would kick their throat in, I believe her, that's only because I've seen her do it. 

Regina, Emma, and I have gotten close they have become someone I can look up to. Although our work relationship is great, their whole persona changes with every other co-worker. They become cold, distant, not a single trace of any emotion. As if not wanting to seem vulnerable in any way, yet they're still respected, respect as if it was out of fear. 

The only downfall about myself working here is that sadly, my red knight and I aren't able to spend most of our time together like we used to. Between work here and the nightclub, we both arrive home exhausted. My poor baby can't even come to work with me as we had planned, yet with our crazy schedules, we still try to fit our us time. Which makes it even more special. 

I was signing paperwork when the phone rang. I picked up the receiver and answered in my most professional voice.

"Hello, this is Reina Lucas speaking"

"Fuck baby, you keep answering the phone like that I'm gonna have to make you my personal 900 numbers" I could already feel the warmness rush into my cheeks. (If you don't know what that is you're too young lol -A)

"Ruby! you cant say things like that, our conversations are recorded"

"Well it's not my fault you have a voice of a seductress" 

"yeah yeah, is there a reason you called, Mrs.Lucas? your wife has very important work she has to get done" I teased. I began toying with the line cord around my finger.

"I didn't know I needed a reason to call my wife and here I thought she'd be missing me" 

"Oh trust me, Mrs.Lucas, you have no idea how much she misses you, in more ways than just one." I heard her breathing hitch. I grinned, enjoying this little game.

"W-well you were right. I did call for a reason, Mrs.Lucas seems to have taken the rest of the day off and was wondering if you would like to accompany her to a lunch date."  My heart swelled with love. How did I get so lucky?

"I would love to, Mi Amor" (My love)

"Good, I'll see you in a few baby, I love you"

"Ok, I love you too" I hung up. 

I couldn't get rid of the ever-growing smile on my face, even if my cheeks were starting to hurt. I quickly grabbed my small compact mirror, making sure I looked presentable for my Ruby. I had decided to finish the paperwork I was previously working on while waiting for my red knight. 

Just as I finished up there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said loud enough. 

I stood, straightening my skirt. Ruby came in and shut the door, her eyes began to get busy trailing them up and down my body.

To Ruby's un fortune, I had to leave early this morning, she didn't get the chance to see my today's choice in clothing. Which means her stripping me out of my clothes and one of us being semi-late.

"You look good behind that desk" she smirked. Oh god.

"Thank you" 

"You would look better on top of it." She said as she placed her hands flat on my desk. I grinned.

"Ruby, you said you wanted to go eat lunch not eat me for lunch"

"What's the difference, food is food" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ruby!" I scolded.

She walked around, wrapping one arm around my waist, reeling me in close. Her other hand caressing my face, her thumb playing with my bottom lip. The sexual tension was starting to get the best of us, wanting to give in to the temptation.

"Reina."

"Yes?" I questioned meekly.

"Kiss me, like you miss me."

Without a doubt, I smashed my lips to hers.

 Hungry. That's the only word that can describe how we feel in this moment. A lust-filled hunger wanting to be fulfilled. Our hands roaming all of each other, my hands groping and Ruby giving the occasional smack to my rear.

 It had been a long while since either of us doing anything physical. Yet as much as I would like to keep going, it's too much of a risk for someone to walk in.  Reluctantly I pulled away, breathless.

"Babe, as much as I would like to take you up on your tempting offer, we can't. Anyone can walk in plus I'm actually starving." I whispered the last part. Her slightly swollen lips gave me a playful pout.

" Ugh fine, but I'm having you for dinner" She stated. Giving my butt a hard squeeze, making me moan.

"Well, you won't catch me saying no you horny freak" She laughed at my teasing. My Ruby placed a loving kiss on my forehead, embracing me in this little moment.

A quick knock was heard, the door opened.

"Reina, honey-" Regina had entered followed by Emma.

I turned around in Rubys arms, facing them both. I felt my lover tense upon their entry, just as Emma and Regina's faces became emotionless. 

I'm not blind. It's very clear that the three of them can't stand each other, yet not once while working here, neither had brought up my marriage. Though even if they did I'd always take Ruby's side no matter what, job or no job. Nobody comes between my wife and me. 

"Sorry to interrupt, we didn't know you had...company, we came to get you to go to lunch." Emma said. A hopeful glint in her eyes.

An odd feeling of guilt started to settle within me. This would be the first time I wouldn't join them, since the beginning they'd gone out of their way to get lunch every day. They would always reject my money when I offered to pay, with every time saying it was their responsibility.

"I am taking my wife on a lunch date" Ruby clarified. Her arm tightening more around my waist.

It would take someone with a magnifying glass to see the disappointment written on their faces but I noticed. I know what I was about to say could go one way or the other but I'm hoping for a better outcome. 

"Why don't you join us, we'll make it a double lunch date. What do you say? it'll be fun, right Ruby?" Failing miserably at trying to hide my smile.

Knowing Ruby doesn't have the heart to say no to me, she gave a firm nod and a tight smile. I know my wife isn't too keen on them intruding on what was supposed to be our time together but I'll make it up to her later tonight, on the dinner table. 

"Alright, but we're still paying" Regina bargained. Before I could protest she gave me a stern look, making me sigh in defeat.

As soon as they were out the door and ear range, I turned to Ruby, standing on my tippy toes, my mouth to her ear.

"Your behavior affects whether you get dessert with dinner" I walk out in front of her adding more sway to my hips.

**

We had arrived at a cute little restaurant called Mia Farfalla. (My Butterfly)

Since the weather was nice and wanting to be out of sight from prying eyes, we decided to sit at one of the outside tables. Our food came, we ate making light conversation.

Once again the tension was beginning to spike. Out of my peripheral vision, I can see Ruby and Emma having some type of glare off. Regina giving my wife the occasional eye roll and mumbling words beneath her breath.

I can feel myself becoming furious. They had no right to treat her in that manner! They don't even know her! 

That's it.

"Enough!" I snapped.

"I've had enough, what is that you have against my wife. She has done no ill will to you! Either of you!"

They were all shocked by my sudden outburst. Ruby intertwined our fingers together, squeezing gently. A soothing habit we've both grown accustomed to for each other.

Regina's jaw was clenched, eyes narrowed at Ruby and me.

"She not good for you Reina. You should've never married someone like her! Hell, you shouldn't be married in the first fucking place!" 

Ruby and I arose from our seats, slamming my fist on the table.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CANNOT MARRY!" For a second she looked hurt but I was too pissed to care.

"As far as I know you both have no right over me in any way! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! NOBODY!" 

I lowered my voice into a calm tone, making sure to get my point across.

"Your just people that can easily become someone I once knew. I will turn my head in the other direction as if I never even knew either one of you." I pressed on.

"Let me make this crystal clear to both of you. It is none of your business what or who I do in my life. Ruby is my wife, mother to my future children, and not neither of you or anyone, not even Jesus- fucking- christ himself could ever take me away from her. I am hers and always will be."

Regina marched up in front of me. To my surprise, her face softened and her eyes teary.

"You want to know who I am, I'll tell you. I'm your-"

It all happened so fast.

I caught the glint of a shiny object from an open window of a black SUV speeding down the street.

It took me less than a second to realize what it was and more importantly who it was pointing at. I shoved Regina out of the gunman's view, replacing their line of vision with me. Regina had stumbled on Emma, taking her to the ground.

I heard Ruby scream my name, knowing what was coming but it was too late.

Shots fired. A piercing pain had entered my lower abdomen and underneath my left breast. The sounds of the world becoming a muffled white noise. 

As I was about to collapse onto the solid ground, a familiar set of arms caught me. My breath was shallow and fast, the taste of iron beginning to surface on my tongue, filling my mouth. I was already choking on my own hell as it filled my lungs.

Tears escaped my eyes mixing with the crimson puddle I was creating.

I looked into my Rubys gorgeous eyes, for it may the time I may look into them. Her words and screams of panic were still muffled.

 I winced, blinking away the salty tears as I placed my hand on her delicate cheek. While placing the other on her hand that was putting pressure on my abdomen, and I squeezed one last time.

"I love you my r-red k-knight." I smiled. 

Just as the blanket of darkness took a hold of me, I heard her yell. 

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME!"

***
you probably didn't see that coming now did you, haha anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for getting my book close to 1k readers I'm so thankful please vote lets me know I'm doing something right. Comment too, I want to hear your guys thought or what you would like to see in the future.

Till next time.

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 19.8K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.7M 237K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
371K 21.3K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
709K 59.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...