Share ||18+

By A_erotica

'Admit is Vivienne, you like the idea of someone watching you. You like the idea of someone watching you take... More

S H A R E
V I V I E N N E
R O O M M A T E
M R D A L L O W A Y
F O U N D
K I L L I A N
F R O N T
A S S I S T A N T
G E N I U S
T E S T
H O P E
W E D N E S D A Y
S K I R T
C A R L O S
W H O
R E S U L T S
W A R N E D
T A L K
P A R T Y
S H A T T E R
S U B M I S S I V E
T H I N K
A N S W E R

S U C K

19.8K 293 79
By A_erotica

Vivienne had both enjoyed and hated her week.

The subtle ways Killian had begun to take control over her were near miss-able but Vivienne had caught on at least she thought she had if the way he would ring her at night to make sure she was heading to sleep soon, the way he would always make sure she had eaten and the way his gaze would follow her were anything to go by.

Vivienne had not yet found time to tell Mikael, he always seemed to be in a rush when she approached him though Vivienne had nearly been sure he was avoiding her.

It was late in the evening and dark out by the time Killian had text Vivienne to see if she could come to his office and while he had insisted on collecting her Vivienne had argued that it was pointless and only a short walk away reassuring him that she would be fine.

Whilst Vivienne hated being cold she had always found winter to be her favorite month the subtle smell of smoke in the air from someones fire always making her feel warmer than she was.

The lack of lights had Vivienne hurrying to Killian's office eager to seek safety in his office from the eerie corridors. Giving a slight knock to the door Vivienne opened it walking straight in as he had previously instructed her to do.

Killian was sitting at his desk eye's on his computer screen seemingly engrossed in his work, not even noticing Vivienne's presence in the doorway until moments later.

"Hi." Vivienne wasn't sure were the sudden nerves had came from but sure enough they were there. "Hello."

Killian seemed tired yet there was a gentle smile on his face as he scanned Vivienne's face. "Is there something you need me to do?"

"No"

Killian began to get up from his desk making his way over to him armchair without the use of his cane. "No?"

"That is what I said isn't it?"

"Then why am I here." Even to her own ears the words sounded rude yet Vivienne knew it stemmed from her confusion, nevertheless she followed it by an apology.

"You're okay I know it's quite late so if you would like me to take you home that's fine, I only asked you to come because I wanted to spend some time with you when neither of us is doing other things."

"No!" Vivienne coughed to cover up her enthusiasm. "I mean I would like to stay"

Killian's amusement was clear through his eye's even still when he beckoned a nervous Vivienne over to his side. Vivienne slowly made her way over after hanging her coat until she was standing by the side of the armchair not quite sure what she was meant to do.

With a pat to his leg Killian made his directions clear. "Sit."

"On your lap? I don't want to hurt you."

The glare that was sent Vivienne's way had her moving to settle herself on his lap resting most of her wight on her own legs which were still on the ground. Killian grasped Vivienne's hip pulling her back into him and shuffling her around until she was in a position her liked, her head resting against her chest.

"Comfortable?"

Vivienne hummed wriggling slightly before allowing herself to relax into Killian's arms immediately tensing when his hand began to slide her hair tie from her hair and run his fingers through her curls, eventually just giving up and brushing her hair away from her in what was nearly a petting motion.

"I still haven't spoken to Mr D- Mikael, I think he is avoiding me."

Killian's chest shook as he laughed he hand pausing for a minute. "He is avoiding you, he thinks your going to say no and frankly he doesn't want to hear it."

"You haven't told him?"

"As iv'e already said he would much rather hear it from you than me and apart from that it's fun to watch him stress over it."

Vivienne had always found it ironic just how often someone would show up after you had talked about them even so she was slightly shocked when Mikael burst into the office mere minutes after a snug quietness had once again settled between them.

At first he didn't notice Vivienne too absorbed in what Vivienne had first thought was fury. "I don't know how much longer I can do this Killian, she's going to say no, we've probably freaked her out."

He had made his way to his respective armchair and only when he removed his head from his hands did he see the young girl tucked away in his friends arms. Mikael just stared at the pair in shock his eyes going between Vivienne and Killian.

Vivienne wasn't too sure what to do in the situation however Killian's relaxed demeanor helped sooth her, if he wasn't worried she had no need to be. "What's going on?"

Viviennne had been expecting Killian to speak but he remained silent, did he want Vivienne to speak up? "Do you want to do something for me?"

He had asked her quite enough that only she could hear. Vivienne looked between the two men before nodding. "Have you came to a decision?" It was clear Mikael was confused.

"You can stop at any time and don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay?"

"I understand." Vivienne confirmed.

"Good, remember to ask for permission." His hush tone raised and his next words were loud enough for Mikael to hear "Go kneel by Mikael."

Vivienne pushed herself up from Killian's arms slowly making her way over to Mikael, she gave him a nervous glance before sinking down to her knees on the floor in front of him. Seeking reassurance Vivienne tuned back to Killian who gave her a nod of approval.

That being enough Vivienne turned her attention to Mikael. "Can I touch you?"

He gave Vivienne an uncertain nod helping her and she reached for his belt and maneuvering so she could get his trousers off. He was not yet hard but Vivienne could see the outline of his cock through his boxers.

Vivienne raised a doubting hand towards Mikael's covered cock and allowed herself to slowly rub him over the material back and forth. She had seen a cock before but this would be her first time preforming the act she was currently about to partake in.

Under her palm Vivienne could feel Mikael hardening and she would be lying if she said it wasn't rather fascinating. She began to tug at his boxers until he got what she wanted and assisted in removing them.

Vivienne was doubting herself as she stared at Mikael's cock in front of her. It was standing tall against his still covered stomach and looked nearly angry, the veins protruding and the head which was beginning to leak appeared angry.

Vivienne's hand was grasped by Mikael who led her hand up to him curling her hand around him then covering her hand with his own. Putting slight pressure on Vivienne's hand he began to guide them both up and down the length of him.

When Vivienne had gained some sort of comfort Mikael removed his hand allowing her to continue by herself. Whilst Mikael's breathing had sped and came to an audible pace he had not allowed himself to make a noise right until Vivienne's thumb swiped over the tip of his circumcised cock.

Vivienne's hand came to a halt when Mikael began to gather her hair in his hand pulling into a make shift ponytail. Vivienne was unsure as to what to do but she did have some idea of what he was hinting at, her thoughts being confirmed by Killian.

"Suck him Vivienne."

Vivienne couldn't look back at Killian so she opted for staring into Mikael's eyes until he gave her a firm nod. Raising on her knees and slipping further in between his spread legs Vivienne allowed her lips to part as she let her tongue brush across the angry tip. Vivienne wasn't too sure what the initial taste had been so she allowed her tongue to swipe out again and again this time going from the base to the top and when that wasn't enough either she took the entire head into her mouth sinking down only slightly before coming back up.

Mikael's grip on her hair became tighter as he lowered he her head once again. "Breath through your nose" Killian directed. Following his directing Vivienne breath through her nose sinking down further trying he best to suppress the urge to gag and she bobbed up and down.

Once again Vivienne came up for air breathing heavily as drool slid down her chin, reaching up she set about grasping Mikaels balls bushing her fingers against them sicking back down again determined to last longer.

Killian could not complain as he stared at the sight in front of him. Mikaels head was thrown back against the chair scrunched in pleasure his mouth slightly agape one hand in Vivienne's hair as the other tightly gripped the arm of the chair to a stage the veins in his hands could be seen, his hip beginning to buck into her mouth and despite what seemed to be an internal debate he had lost he had begun to use his grip on her hair to guide her movement, not that Vivienne seemed to be complaining.

Killian was sight shocked by the words that came from Miakels lips. "Fuck darling, please, use your tongue, good girl such a good girl." It wasn't the first time Killian had heard Mikael beg but it was such a rare thing that it left Killian momentarily stunned.

Vivienne had heard the plea too following through on his request and trying her best to keep her teeth out of the way. Miakel's moans had become more frequent and his hand had began to push Vivienne's head down though despite the tears that had began to escape her she was no put off by his pushing. Instead she embraced it keeping her cheeks vacuumed and allowed his bucking hips and guiding hand to control her movements.

A guttural moan escaped him and Vivienne's head was held down as Mikael began to cum, a salty liquid filling Vivienne's mouth as his hips stuttered.

It was only when his breathing had calmed down that he allowed Vivienne's head up, her immediate reaction being to spit out the content of her mouth but she refrained.

Mikael's hand had come up to her jaw, his thumb smearing her own saliva around her lips as he stared dead into her eyes. "Swallow" he ordered. Vivienne gave herself a minute before following through cringing slightly at the taste not that it was overly bad or anything it was more the texture Vivienne didn't like.

"So good for me" he cooed his thumb now wiping under her eyes.

Vivienne sank down so she was no longer raised on her knees but decided in a moment of haste to rest her head on Mikael's thigh his thumb now just brushing against her in a comforting manor. "I'll take it she said yes?" Mikael finally looked away from a drooping eyed Vivienne and looked toward a smirking Killian.

Vivienne knew that Killian had wanted her to tell Mikael herself but she decided that her actions were enough and he could be the one to confirm it. "She did."

Mikael allowed Vivienne to rest against him for a few minutes before tapping her lightly on her cheek much to her tired distaste. "Come on up you get, you can't sleep here."

Vivienne sighed sluggishly standing waiting from Mikael to adjust himself and put his clothes on. "Do you want to stay over again?" Killian asked.

"Yes please."

Vivienne was too tired to walk home and while she was sure either of the men would bring her Killian's warm apartment seemed like a better option.

Telling them he had to lock up Killian told Mikael to take Vivienne and head over to his apartment stating he would follow after them shortly.

Paying no mind to their conversation Vivienne let Mikaels hand wrap around her keeping her from the cold that was even more pronounced considering she had forgotten her coat.

Getting into the car Vivienne pulled her feet up onto the chair, something that probably wasn't the best manners and rested her head against the window, asleep before she could even process that Mikael had been talking to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 571 27
" lower your voice and panty too" " I m sorry" " I don't take sorries baby, I punish" He was a dominant and she was a submissive. because she love...
396K 2.4K 24
--------------------------------------------------- I belong on my knees, doing as you please. --------------------------------------------------- I...
44.8K 379 16
Just read.
1.2M 34K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...