Lost & Found

By RachelMathew463

"I saw him today. And I agree he is beautiful." Arthit said "I knew you would like him. So did it work? How... More

PROLOGUE
THE MEET
A STEP AHEAD
A CHANCE
SECRETARY
LOOSING MYSELF
Trusting them
Mistake
Awaiting trouble
Threatened
Marked
Theirs
Home
Drowned
Not just a stalker?
Cleaning the path
A terrifying gift
Closing in
Not alone
Catching the fish
Taking over
Vengeance
Fear
Not an update
Caged
Livid
Bothered
Lost
Intent
Diversion
Death
Trap
Breaking Free
Longing
Caught
Waiting
NEW STORY
Being
Forever
Epilogue

IMPATIENCE

911 76 9
By RachelMathew463

ARTHIT POV

Since the day Kit showed me his picture I have been going crazy. His smile, his serenity, his innocence that reflected in his smile all captured me the moment I looked at the picture. Not even a second was needed to know that he is the one. And I had seen the same glow and eagerness in my brother's eyes. 

Kongpob suthiluck

Mark, our friend and a P.I. had given us information about our baby. All the needed one. Both I and kit was beyond happy to know that Kongpob was not in a relationship and single. He was studying in college. And was a straight A student with a nack for much about everything. However, what bothered us was that there was no information regarding his parents nor about a guardian. However, that can be dealt with later.

I can't stop thinking about him and I am quite sure Kit is not in any better situation. I have his picture opened in my laptop. Looking at the eartheal being, I groaned in my office chair having to spend my time contemplating when it might feel like to have him underneath me. How it will feel to tie him down and hear him moan as my brother pleasures him. I am getting impatient to have him. And it was this impatience that had led me to drop my wallet intentionally at the park near the bench which was frequently visited by Kongpob.

Both Kit and I had gone forward and stalked him for a week. And after much discussion, we had decided to approach him. But making it appear as if it was a coincidence. Since the wallet was valuable, one of my bodyguards was keeping a close watch at it. He was giving me a time to time update. But what I waited for most was my baby to get it for me. It would do two things. One he was a honest person and two I would get to meet him.

Kit being the unlucky one had to go on a buisness meeting. He was growling at the lost opportunity. This buisness was really important. We had been trying to close this deal for the past two months. And today finally they had agreed to sign the deal. But he told me to make sure I keep the interaction minimum. He was jealous that he is going to meet him second to me.

But what I needed the most now was to calm myself. Aere look at his picture was making me go insane with need. This has never happened. Once I was sure that I have calmed myself down, I took a breather. Right at that moment my secretary informed me about a call and connected me to it.

"Hello?" To say I was annoyed would be appropriate. I had hoped that by now Kongpob would have approached us with lost wallet. But luck seemed out of hand. 
“Umm. Hi. Is this Arthit Rojnapat?”

“Yes.” the voice at the other end was smooth almost like a symphony. Pure. I wonder what our Kong sounded like. My thoughts were soon interrupted. But I was more than happy this time. Cause this time it was him.

“Umm. I’m Kongpob Suthiluck. You don’t know me but I think I found your wallet today?”

There was a moment of silence.  I didn't know how I should react. I should act surprised. So I did.
“You what?”

“I, uh, found your wallet? In the park.” his voice once agin reminded me of heavenly accords. The adrenaline rush that came to my body was nothing short of a shock as it was the first time in ever that I was this aroused merely from a voice. And this voice belonged to none other than our baby. I am sure Kit would be thankful that I am recording this.

“Oh thank god,” I breathed out. Trying to even out my voice seemed almost a struggle. All was  quiet for a while.
“Can you meet me somewhere? I’m in a bit of a rush this afternoon.” I told him trying to appear as ignorant of the incident.

“Yeah. Sure. What were you thinking?”

“Do you know the Roasted Bean? On the outskirts of the financial district? Can you be there in twenty minutes?” I was in a hurry to see him. Meet this angel personally. To satisfy my soul.

“Maybe closer to twenty-five?” his soothing voice seemed to be reluctant. I wanted to take away his reluctance.

“That’s fine. I’ll see you then.” I had to literally hang up the call before I would do or say something that was not appropriate for the strangers.

I had all but rushed out of my office informing my secretary to cancel my meetings. While on my way, I gave a call to Kit.

"Did he call?" He asked. I knew he would want to know.

"Yes. I am going to meet him."
"Lucky asshole." I laughed at his predicament. But I was glad.

"Keeping me updated brother. And don't do anything I would. We need to wait."

He was right. We both were almost on the verge of jumping our baby's bones just with a mere look at his picture.

"I know." My thoughts all filled with anticipation at meeting him.

I reached 10minutes prior to our meeting time. I parked my car around the block so as not to get much unwanted attention. I was riding an Audi R8 that sure pulled some gaze.

After parking I quickly made my way to the cafe. I was eager. I sat inside the cafe that was owned by us. At about 9minutes later I saw him walking to the cafe with his dog. He was dressed in white t shirt and grey loose pants. As he reached outside the cafe, he looked hesitant to leave his dog. That spoke of loyalty and love. I admired our future boyfriend. Yes, now I was dead sure that there could be no one else better than him. I got up from my seat and walked towards him.

“Kongpob Suthiluck?” I let his name glide through my tongue.

He jumped and whirled around. I was standing in front of him. Trying to tone down my desire to take him aginst the wall and kiss the daylights out of him. He was staring at me for a moment and I took that time to observe his clear yet dark eyes that held so much innocence that I wanted to corrupt them yet protect them. His blush filled cheeks were another indication of how sinful he might be looking when flushed with multiple orgasms. Kit would surly love to tease him.

Trying to keep myself in check, I said my name and held out my hand to shake his.

“Arthit Rojnapat,” I felt electricity run through me when he touched me. A pure bliss.
“How did you know it was me?” I was holding his hand for some time and enjoying it when he removed his hand with a slight blush in his cheeks. I smirked.

“You know, if you ever want to get a job you should probably make your Facebook page a little more private,” I replied nonchalantly. He didn't need to know that we had his information

“Or find new friends.”

“I’ll be sure to do it.” 

It was fun to tease him.

“I especially liked the ones from that Christmas party where you-”

“Here!” he very unceremoniously handed me my wallet. I tried not to laugh at his flushed face. He was too cute to resist.

"Thank you."

“It was actually Nugget who found it,” he explained.

“so it might be a bit chewed. I can give you money, to make up the damage.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” I dismissed it. The only important thing in that wallet was my grandfather's ring. It was a test for Kongpob and he passed.

“It was my grandfather’s,” I informed him.

“Oh. I wasn’t- I mean… It’s a very nice ring.” after looking at his face I knew what he was thinking.

“Extra-marital affairs aren’t really my style.” I said with a firmness in my voice.

“Good. Mine neither. Not that I’m married. Or thought you were. I’m gay and single,” he blurted out.

I liked how he flushed out at his outburst. He was surely one to keep. I couldn't keep my desire down. My breathing got deeper and I was feeling up his scent. He was a walking siren. His lips an invitation. I had to strictly remind myself of the situation.

“Good,” I echoed. I tried to infuse the hidden innuendo.

“I’ll be seeing you around, Kongpob Suthiluck.”  I bent down to scratch under Nugget's chin before turning on my heel and striding away. I had to be bit distant to make sure I don't grab him.

When I turned around the corner, I looked at him, once again admiring his beauty then winked at him. Looking at his shocked face, I let out a laugh.

"Soon baby."

A/N
What will they do make kong theirs?
How will kit meet Kong?

I am already feeling butterflies in my stomach 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.7K 40
Phana hates Forth. Forth hates Pha. Pha and Forth seem to have that feeling towards each other from the moment they met. Nobody really remembered Wh...
16.2K 960 15
⚠️ Warnings: a mess - communication skills needed Ming and Kit are the number one (celebrity) couple in Thailand. With Ming being a CEO and Kit a Doc...
26.1K 704 43
Khom is almost 30 years old. He is the head bodyguard of Kamol who runs Thailands Mafia faction for Evan from Russia. While Kamol is busy chasing aft...
Dragonfly By Anna

Fanfiction

14.7K 1.3K 27
The only heir of the ruling king learns from his father lying on his deathbed that he has a sixteen-year-old bastard son, who has been hidden in a re...