Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Secret service

9.3K 495 59
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Have a seat please." Head Alpha said and took his seat also. "I hope other's with you are comfortable here."

"Oh don't worry now, they are very much comfortable." The Head Alpha of Crescent Moon Pack said.

"Im glad they do." Head Alpha said and turned to Namjoon. "Go ask for refreshments. And ask Jimin to join us."

"I think Jimin can wait." Head Alpha of the other pack said hurriedly.

"Sorry?" Head Alpha said not understanding.

"I said we can talk about the actual thing and then...." Before he can speak the door open after a soft knock and in came the son of head Alpha.

"Hello." Yoongi bowed to everyone and came forward to shook hands with the Head Alpha of other pack."

"Hi. You have grown quite well son, last time i saw you, you were only a kid." Head Alpha of the other pack said with a small hug.

"Got no other choice now did i? As you know it was 12 year ago the last you saw me." A sudden silence filled the room.

"You still are salty."

"Is it my fault? You killed half of our pack just to prove your point that you were new powerful Alpha in the neighborhood."

"Most of them were rouges."

"Who took refuge in our pack that made them our pack member."

"Come on you were just a boy back then."

"I was not that young to not understand, you were mean."

"I still am."

"No doubt in it." That was a back to back debate and no one got the chance to stop them. Yoongi made quite a reputation among all those years. He was ferocious and dominating. His aura was none like a normal alpha and topping on that was his savage nature. He never failed to fire back, you can't win with him in a debate or in a talk fight.

"Ouch. That was harsh. I'm still your elder. I deserve respect don't i?"

"Do you?"

"Enough Yoongi. Sit down." Head Alpha finally got the chance to stop it.

"So where is your other boy?"

"Other boy?" Head Alpha said confused.

"Jungkook, where is Jungkook? I thought he'll be here. I wished to see him."

"He isn't home. Got some work to do. Why though?"

"I think if Yoongi is allowed to sit here so can Jimin. You can call him. His father is already dying to meet him." He tilted his head back to look at Jimin's father.

"How do you know him? I mean how do you know he was here?"

"I wouldn't be unknown of my nephew now will i?" The Head Alpha shared a glance with Yoongi and then back to the Head Alpha of other pack.

"What?"

"Don't tell me Jungkook didn't tell you anything!"

"Jungkook knew?"

"You are more dumb than i thought you will be." That was a insulting remark and it hit him hard.

"Mind your tone."

"Tone yourself down kid. I'm here to talk about some serious stuff." They all finally settled and then a soft knock again made all of them to get their attention to the door.

There stood his beautiful mate, beautiful as ever but a little gloomy. He had bags under his eyes, a tired demeanor and slowly stepping towards them.

"Hello." Jimin bowed to everyone and sat beside Yoongi not having a courage to look at his mate.

Yoongi felt a pang in his heart when he heard the loud beating heart of his mate and the unfocused eye movement.

"Be calm. No body is going to kill you here." Yoongi said in their link and saw Jimin unconsciously flinching.

"Sorry."

"I said be calm. Why are you...." Before he can say anything the topic of discussion caught his attention.

"Now that we are good i would like to talk about the thing I'm here to talk about." Head Alpha of the other pack said taking all of themes attention.

"What is it?" Head Alpha said trying his full to keep the environment calm and collected.

"I've Choi." A small two words sentence made them all still.

"What do you mean?" Head Alpha blurted it out aloud.

"Choi Ma-sung is resting in my dungeon." There was a slight hint of mockery in his tone.

"You...."

"I suppose your son didn't tell you anything. Let me enlighten you then." He really is a proper asshole. Jin was not wrong.

"You son Jungkook visited me." He started. "It was about three weeks ago, he came to me. It was time when your good for nothing wolves entered in my pack and hurt my people. No matter the reason, my people got hurt. My brother's wife got hurt, he hurt Jimin. When he..." he looked back at Jimin's father. "He reported me about the attack i was fuming, i wanted to rip your head first and than Choi's. But your son visited me the other day when we were supposed to attack you." Head Alpha couldn't find a proper word to say. Jungkook went there alone. Why?

"I must say he has more brain than you, i was really impressed by him to be honest. He came to me but first went to Jimin's house to look if his father and mother are doing well or not. He apologized and literally he was so soft with his words that my my, even i wanted to get our packs on good terms. He even gifted Jimin's mother white lily's the one she like the most. He stayed by her side helped her while cooking and believe me when i say that she really blessed her with her full heart and she rarely blesses someone outsider more precisely from Blood Moon pack." He looked at Jimin who was in shock, mouth a gap and slightly head tilted.

"He after that came to me, sat by my side and apologized to me also for his people's foolish acts. He told me about Choi and than he told me what he actually planned. I pity his mate though, he went through so much and I really was angry. Even if I didn't know Taehyung and his brother but i felt bad that he was a part of my pack for so long. I felt ashamed not even being able to keep my pack safe. Jungkook made me realize and dear Goddess that boy is really a gold hearted person. That day i offered him my full support in any problem, any problem he can ask me. Even if he is your son, he got a lot more pride than you have. He knows how to win hearts Min, you don't." He finished.

"J-Jungkook met you? You helped him."

"Not just once he came back a few days back. He told me that Choi crossed his boundaries, he is strong but it was his baby, his mate. And oh boy! How furious was he? He was with his friend there. He knew Choi tried to kill him and his mate, he demanded my help and how can i say no to this. I was still angry at him for hurting my brother's family. I helped him. I hope you remember when we came to your pack boundaries, that day two of my special trained wolves got into your pack and abducted him. Ever since he is in my custody and i might say he is in no good shape." He finally ended roaming his eyes around the room to look at all of them cz not even his own pack members knew the truth.

The fact that Jungkook knew the truth even before him telling him was not settling good with Head Alpha. How much is he unknown of his son's personality. How much he doesn't know him. He helped him not getting attacked, he apologized for thing he didn't do and than punished Bogum on his own, he cared for his mate, his family and his pack and even he took care of Jimin's family. His son indeed has matured so much.

Jimin on the other hand was just like everyone else, his eyes watering, hands clumsy and breathing a little irregular. Jungkook did so much for him, he took care of his mother and father when even he wasn't able to go help them, he made peace between two packs and didn't even say anything. And what was his behavior with him. Jimin was rude to him, he was angry, he called him names and was angry at Yoongi for being with him.

"I told you he isn't a bad person." Yoongi's voice made him even more cry.

"Son what happened?" Head Alpha said worriedly.

"N-Nothing. I-I think something got into my eyes, I'll just go and wash it." Jimin ran out of the room.

"Go help him." Head Alpha said to Yoongi who didn't need to be told twice.

Jimin was a crying mess, it was hard for him to control. He felt like a horrible person. He looked back at his doings and sensed Jungkook was never mean to him, even after all this he was always polite and soft to him. No doubt Yoongi was right, he isn't a bad person. Now that jimin look back, even if Jungkook hurt Taehyung he was also the one always there to help him. The help was the first time they met. He has always been the helping one, the kind one.

"Are you okay?" Jimin didn't turn back. He felt a small thud on the bed and a little shuffling beside him. Yoongi sat beside him. And slowly an arm was around his shoulder pulling him to a well build chest.

"I'm sorry." A mare whisper came out of Jimin's mouth. It was hardly audible but Yoongi heard it, didn't replied though.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry. I never wanted to hate him, i never did seriously." Jimin muttered weakly.

"I was waiting for you to understand it by your own. I'm glad you did." Yoongi replied. "I'm sorry for w-what i said?"

"You weren't wrong though. I'm really not a good choice for you."

"Now don't say that."

"I actually asked you to leave your brother."

"I did the same even more horrible i hurt you."

"You didn't Minnie."

"Jim, Jungkook has been through so much. I'm going to tell you something that i never ever found easy to talk to." Jimin looked at him with teary eyes.

"I was 13 when one day grandma came home with a 10 year old boy. He was really really shy and quiet. That was the first time when i tried to speak or tried to engage with someone. It took me 20 days to get him under confidence and he called me hyung that time. That day he cried a whole river hugging me. That was a day I promised to myself that no matter whatever happens I'll never ever leave his side. He is my brother how can i." Few tears welled in his eyes but he close shut his eyes tightly to prevent them from falling.

"I'm sorry Minnie." Jimin said again.

"He was so scared, so shaken. H-He cried every time some on closed the light he started crying. It took me so much to get him back. I can't loose him. No..... No body knows where is he. Nobody has even a clue where is he." Yoongi finally cried.

"H-he is with Tae. I saw him going behind him a few hours back." Jimin said hugging Yoongi. "Please forgive me Minnie. I was wrong. I'll talk to Jungkook also. I promise i will. Please don't be angry with me."

"I wasn't angry i was hurt Minnie. You weren't understanding my way. You..... Maybe you were changing."

"I wasn't changing. I'll never change Minnie. I just...... that will never happen I promise." Jimin said that hugging him more tightly.

"I love you."

"Love you more Minnie." They shared a kiss that was full of emotions that couldn't be shared through words.

"I believe now you know the truth, I believe we can work together." Head Alpha of the other pack said finally.

"Y-You said you have Choi. D-Did he tell you something?" Head Alpha said.

"He told me few things but I believe he lied to me, you in no condition will do that. Atleast i have that much trust in you." There was a few minutes silence when Head Alpha said again.

"W-What did he say?"

"He said you have very dirty little secrets. He told me you killed your best friend, what was his name....... Ah yes, Jeon Jaehyung. He said you even tasted his wife and when he got to know about that, you killed him. Atleast i know you, you can't be that low." He said with a chuckle. "He muttered some more useless shit but this one did caught my attention."

Head Alpha was shocked, that asshole really said that, he actually told them. He didn't even bothered to keep his mouth shut, he told them.

"Now Min, I'm here to deliver that asshole to you, it's your choice to do whatever you want to do with him. I've done my help." And just then the door burst open and a middle age man with his eyes blindfolded and hands cuffed with chains and being held by both his arms. With a strong jerk of both males arms he was thrown down to the ground.

"I'm out of it now, but you always have my back now." He stood up. "Just because of your son, remember that" he winked at him and turned to leave.

"Kill him the best way you can, let Jungkook do that work please." He said without looking back and exit the room.

"Free me Min or I'll tell everyone the truth." Choi tried his last card. A swinging kick hit his tight jaw making him loose his balance and his head hit the ground.

"Lock him, and tell me when Jungkook is back."

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
631K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
966K 54.8K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
2M 112K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...