𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞┃𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙...

Від _Mini_Padfoot_

Rubina Aurora Black will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her third year of educat... Більше

Author's Note
𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙
Chapter 1: A Dream Come True
Chapter 2: An Encounter With A Stranger
Chapter 3: Uninvited
Chapter 4: A Whole New World
Chapter 5: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 6: The First Day Of Classes
Chapter 7: Sneaking Around After Dark
Chapter 8: Peace and Quiet
Chapter 9: A Connection
Chapter 10: Hogsmeade
Chapter 11: A New Friend
Chapter 12: Unexpected Turn Of Events
Chapter 13: Puddings And Pies
Chapter 14: First Quidditch Match
Chapter 15: The Worst
Chapter 16: Suspicions
Chapter 17: The Mysterious Gift
Chapter 18: The Confrontation On Christmas
Chapter 20: He's Just A Friend
Chapter 21: Promise
Chapter 22: Padfoot & Godfather
Chapter 23: The News
Chapter 24: Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
Chapter 25: The Prisoner's Visit
Chapter 26: Date With Diggory
Chapter 27: Feelings For Him?
Chapter 28: The Marauder's Origin
Chapter 29: Padfoot's Tale
Chapter 30: Exams And What Not?
Chapter 31: Snivellus
Chapter 32: The True Colours Of The Rat
Chapter 33: The Full Moon's Play
Chapter 34: Farewell
Chapter 35: Aunt and Nephew
Chapter 36: Shocking Reveal
Chapter 37: A Different Birthday
Chapter 38: Late Night Secrets
Chapter 39: Mayhem at the Quidditch Cup
Chapter 40: Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 41: The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 42: Mad-Eye Moody and the Blond Ferret
Chapter 43: A Message from Dadfoot
Chapter 44: The Goblet of Fire
Chapter 45: The Fourth Champion
Chapter 46: The Love of his Life
Chapter 47: Harry Potter Ends Up In Trouble... Again
Chapter 48: Discussing Feelings
Chapter 49: Books and Dadfoot
Chapter 50: The First Task
Chapter 51: Waiting For Him
Chapter 52: The Yule Ball
Chapter 53: Everything is just Perfect
Chapter 54: His Girl

Chapter 19: The Tragic Truth

260 14 15
Від _Mini_Padfoot_

"The war was getting worse and we received terrible news. Dumbledore alerted us that we, along with James, Lily and Harry, were being hunted by Voldemort himself." My head snapped up, as I clapped a hand to my mouth in shock.

"Dumbledore suggested the Fidelius Charm to protect the two families. Sirius became the Secret Keeper. I was scared, for us, especially for Sirius since he was chosen as the Secret Keeper. I tried offering myself as the Secret Keeper but James refused immediately. Therefore, Sirius was made the Secret Keeper for both the Potters and us, the Blacks." She started sobbing. "The night of Hallowe'en, Sirius went out of the house saying he'll be back soon. I told him not to, but he gave me a reassuring kiss and left." She sobbed harder.

Fiona's Flashback

The door creaked open. I stood up at once, wand in hand as I cautiously proceeded towards the door, only to lower my wand as relief washed over me upon seeing my husband, Sirius. I lunged at him, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Oh my goodness! I was worried sick!" I slowly released him, and gestured for him to follow as I led the way into the living room. The only sound was the laughter of the bubbly, rosy-cheeked, child, named Rubina.

I smiled and I turned around to face Sirius, only to be met with his wand dangerously close to my face, wiping the smile off  my lips completely.

"Move aside." He growled with a sinister look. I knew something wasn't right.

"Wh-what?"

"Hand over the child."

"What? Why?"

"I need to fulfill my Master's request to kill her, if you won't move, I'll kill you both." My eyes widened in shock.

"This isn't you. You can't kill us." I spread my arms out protectively. A cold, horrible bark of laughter escaped Sirius.

"You think I ever loved you or that child?" The world came crashing down after he said those words.

"The Dark Lord has ordered me to kill the child, move aside before I kill you too."

"No!" I screamed. "I won't let you!" Seizing the chance, my fist immediately went to his face before he could react, and I turned to pick up Rubina. The adorable girl was now crying due to the sudden change of events. It pained me to hurt Sirius but if he was ready to kill, I was ready to protect at all costs. As I spun back, I saw Sirius regaining himself, I pointed my wand at him and cried "Stupefy!" He jumped out of the spell's way but not fast enough, the red light grazed his left shoulder, stunning him for a few moments. Not sparing a second, I rushed towards the door and out, wand in hand, with Rubina clenched tightly against my chest. I disapparated.

Rubina's Point Of View

I wept as my Mum recounted the incident of the horrific night.

"I went to Hogwarts to see Dumbledore at once. He looked pale but listened to my problem anyways. Afterwards, he broke the news that James and Lily had been killed by Voldemort and Harry survived." She closed her eyes. "I was broken, traumatized." She opened her eyes as she wailed again. "The love of my life had become my enemy, my brother." My eyes widen at that word, as the gears turned in my head. "And my best friend were dead, and my only nephew was forced to live with the horrible Dursleys." It clicked. I instantly stood up and moved towards my shattered mother, and knelt in front of her.

"Are you saying that Lily and James Potter were my Aunt and Uncle, and that Harry Potter is my cousin?" I asked with disbelief. My mother peered into my eyes.

"Yes. James was my twin brother and Lily was my best friend at Hogwarts. I was devastated upon learning that they were killed. I tried to convince Dumbledore to let Harry stay with us, but after listening to reason I knew it was for the best." She was sobbing uncontrollably once more. "I tried to cut off the Wizarding World, minimize the contact because I wanted to protect you from the truth. I was hoping to home-school you so you wouldn't attend Hogwarts, so that when you and Harry were ready, I'd reveal the whole truth myself. Dumbledore had assured me from time to time, but I wouldn't listen." She sighed. "Dumbledore told me that none of the teachers will tell you the truth, but I still wasn't sure, afraid you may hear something while at school. This time, when he visited me, he told me that Remus Lupin was teaching at Hogwarts. Knowing Remus, I felt better but I was still hesitant. Dumbledore promised me only that I would choose when to reveal the truth. I finally gave in, seeing that the best way for you to learn is at Hogwarts."

"I'm glad you let me attend, and I do like Professor Lupin, but whenever someone insults him, I don't know why but I get angry and stick up for him as if I already know him from before." I told her.

 My mum slightly smiled. "Well the reason you may feel that way is because he's your Godfather." I looked up with surprise and joy.

"Really?" I uttered with disbelief.

"Really." She said with a smile.

Hey!

Sooooo, more secrets of the past have been revealed!! Please let me know what you think!! Also, I already have this planned out but I keep debating on it, who should be the older twin, James or Fiona? 

Also, anyone in particular for the Godmother? 

Also, if you haven't already, please if you can, take a few minutes out of your day to read the prologue of my new book "Blood Traitor's Daughter."

Let me know what you think of this story, because feedback and ideas for upcoming plot help shape the story more nicely!! 

Have a good day Potterheads!! :)

Mini-Padfoot 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

587K 16.9K 30
Diana Bridgerton was Daphne's twin sister. The two were absolutely identical (though not in looks) and supported each other in everything. But what...
613K 37.3K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
779K 29.5K 41
Everyone knew that Draco Lucius Malfoy was an evil prick who was raised to serve the dark lord. What people didn't know, is that inside, Draco was ca...
60.9K 1.7K 14
In which a law mistakenly puts two unlikely people together, and they deal with the consequences. Started- 04/30/20 Ended- not yet ;)