Bodyguard (Johan Seong X Read...

By Shruing

⚠️I don't own any of these character expect Y/N. This story based on Lookism a webtoon written by Taejun Park... More

A new Beginning
A New Beginning (Pt.2)
Nightout
Nightout (Part 2)
The Truth
Promise
A True Friend
Don't mess with my girl
My Bodyguard
A gift
Will she fall for me?
1/08
Stuck in the elevator
JOHAN !
Just A Friend
New plan
Dinner Together
Dinner Together (pt.2)
The festival
The Festival (pt.2)
Shopping
Unknown Feeling
Group Study (part2)
Why?
Jeez,Exams
Barbeque Party
Barbeque Party (part.2)
Broken
What now?
Help him
The Retreat
The Retreat part-2
Daniel's past
Retreat pt.3
A night before a date
Date

Group Study

538 39 10
By Shruing

Hey Guys!!! Thank you so much for 1k reads it really means a lot to me. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

My alarm woke me up at sharp 4 a.m. I sat up on my bed with my eyes still half asleep.
"This is the worst decision I ever made" I mumbled to myself.

I continued to stare at the wall thinking what to do now. All of a sudden I got an urge to get up from the bed. I slapped both my cheeks together and flamed up my spirit.

I slowly dragged my feet to the bathroom, turned on the tap and splashed a handful of water on my face. I went to the kitchen grabbed myself a glass of water.

I first decided to create a study schedule so it will help me better. I grabbed my book and a pen started to write down my schedule.

•4:30- 6:30 I'll do the math
• 7:00- 8:30 I will study English
• 9:00-10:00 I'll study some other subject.

Furthermore, I have to go to the library today.

"Ah Yes! Perfect" I said.

I did a small prayer before beginning. For the first 10 minutes, everything was fine. But after that, I felt so stressed out that, all my brain cells were not cooperating with me. My brain felt like exploding.

"The struggle is real bro"(╥﹏╥)

I pulled myself together and began to work out some problems. I got few answers right but few answers weren't right and I had no clue how to solve them either

"I want to die,"( ・ั﹏・ั)

I opened my book to see if I can find a way to solve them.
I closed my eyes and sighed. The minute I closed my eyes I saw Johan's face close to me.

"The hell?" ರ_ರ

I opened my eyes quickly and continued to keep on mind on track. But then again I remembered that time when he came closer to my face just to wipe off the cheese on my lips.

I felt my whole face turned red, I slammed my head on my book.

"NO, NO! BEGONE JOHAN!" I shouted out.

"It's 4:45 a.m. and all I think about is him? What's wrong with me?"ಠ‿ಠ

I went to the kitchen to grab another glass of water and went back to the room. I tried my best to keep myself motivated. Successfully I finished working out all the difficult problems.

I stood up from my chair and stretched out my arms and legs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water from the fridge. Then I thought about what to make for breakfast. I decided just to make bread and butter for myself and Johan. I looked at the clock it was 7:15 a.m. time to study English.

I pulled out my English notes and book and began going through grammar. English was quite easy that I finished before 8:30. I felt exhausted after studying continuously. I needed a short break I thought it will be perfect to make breakfast now.

I went to the kitchen pulled out a bread packet from the pantry. I noticed a had only 4 slices left. I took 4 slices of bread, spread butter on the slices and placed the slices one on the top of another.

I think 4 slices will be enough for him.

I put on my slippers and went to Johan's apartment to give him the bread. I knocked on his door.

Johan opened the door and glanced at the bread slices.

"Johan, I'm sorry I'm preparing for my exams. I just made bread and butter" I handed it to him.

Johan took them and said, "Thank you".

He was about to close the door.

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"Johan I have to go to the library today," I said holding his gaze.

"Okay," he replied and closed the door.

I headed back to my apartment and continued to study. It was now 10 a.m.

Ugh, I feel so exhausted.ಥ‿

I took a hot shower. I opened my wardrobe to pick an outfit for the library. My eyes checked out at all the clothes that I had.

I have no idea what to wear nowತ_ತ

Yep perfect! ✧\(>o<)ノ

By the time I finished with my makeup, it was 11 a.m. I looked at myself in the mirror

I look stunning (。♡‿♡。)

I packed up my bag and exited my apartment. I knocked on Johan's door.

When Johan opened the door his eyes were amazed by Y/N. She looked gorgeous that urged him to compliment her but he couldn't do it.

"Johan? Are you okay?" I asked him.

Johan's thought was interrupted by Y/N.

He nodded "Yes, let's go"

On the way to the library, Johan saw Y/N from the corner of his eyes
"She's pretty," Johan thought.

We finally reached the library. I turned to Johan
"Johan, you can come by 5 in the evening to pick me up" I smiled.

"Okay," he said and began to walk from there.

"Bye, Johan! Have a nice day" I waved at him as he left.

I entered the library and saw Daniel and Jay sitting in the left corner of the room. I walked towards them.

"Hey, guys!" I grinned.

Daniel and Jay both saw me whisper "Shhh!"

I felt embarrassed for a second for being loud in the library
"I'm sorry" I whispered back and sat down on the chair.

I pulled the chair closer to the desk and looked at them "What're we starting with?"

"Oh it's math," Daniel said.

I opened my bag and started to take out my books. I felt a little dizzy because I haven't eaten anything yet. I somehow managed to be stable.

Jay was the one who was teaching us math. He was good at teaching us.

"Ohhhhh, I get it" I exclaimed "We've to use this formula and we should divide it by 2"

Jay nodded.

No matter how many questions I asked Jay was very patient with me and cleared my doubts.

All the other students in the library couldn't avoid staring at Y/N and her friends.

"They look like models"

"I wish I was that girl"

Everyone commented on them.

It was 1 p.m. now I felt hungry but if I eat now can't complete this work.

I only have one day it's alright I starve myself •́‿,•̀

Then we proceeded with English. I taught them grammar.

"Woah Y/N you so good in English" Daniel complimented.
Jay nodded to that.

I laughed, "thanks Daniel"

Very soon it was evening. The time was 4:45 p.m. It was a great day. Jay left us and Daniel offered that he will stay with me until Johan comes to pick me.

We were walking outside the library.

"I'm happy, that I spent the day useful," Daniel declared.

"Hehe, me too" I beamed.

Daniel wanted to ask Y/N about her friend. He wasn't sure how she will respond to that question.

As I was walking my legs felt weak and my vision began to blur, I couldn't hear anything properly.

"Daniel" I muttered as I grabbed onto his shoulder.

Daniel noticed that I was not steady he immediately threw his hands around my shoulders
"Y/N! Are you alright?" Daniel asked.

"It's I'm...I can't walk...my head-"

"Shh... Don't talk, I will get you some water," he said as he looked around for some store to buy water.

Johan arrived at the scene and saw Y/n who wasn't able to move and noticed Daniel holding her. He quickly pulled his hood over his head and ran towards Y/N.

Johan tapped on Daniel's shoulder trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"I'll take care of her from now on," Johan said as he pulled Y/N from Daniel.

Daniel recognised that he was her friend

"Hey! But wait let me just go buy some water" Daniel prompted refusing to let go of Y/n.

Johan glared at Daniel with rage "Don"t tell me what to do"

Daniel was speechless by Johan. Johan bends down to carried Y/N on his back.

Johan just left that place carrying Y/N on his back without saying anything to Daniel.

"I wish I had more time to talk with her today," Daniel thought as Johan carried Y/N from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 150 10
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
48.9K 2.4K 22
Jiwon wishes that her favorite fictional character were real, until one day she woke up to the shocking realization that she ended up living in a fic...
1.6K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
127K 4K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...