If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Six - Kinsley
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty - Tyson*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley

129K 4K 678
By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley ~

We had been asleep for a few hours when I felt Tyson start to jump and twitch in his sleep. He was restless and mumbling something inaudible in his sleep.

"Tyson wake up." I said softly, but my words clearly hadn't touched his ears.

"Tyson." I said a bit louder, reaching out toward his arm gently.

He was covered in sweat and was breathing heavily, completely unfazed by my attempts to wake him.

This is more than just a little nightmare.

I shot up in bed, trying to focus through the darkness at his tensed body that was starting to thrash.

Dane had warned me about Tyson's night terrors, but I'd never witnessed one this bad before. I was told not to try to wake him by shaking him so I sat up, trying to keep him from hurting himself instead.

I took hold of his massive hand and pulled it up toward my chest, holding it tightly as Tyson internally struggled. It was difficult to watch, knowing how many awful things Tyson had witnessed in his life. I could only imagine what type of trauma he was reliving at the moment and it tore me apart.

Please wake up, please wake up, please wake up.

Suddenly his entire body jolted upward to a seated position, huffing air with panicked breaths as his eyes opened and scanned the room.

As soon as I realized he was awake, I immediately made my presence known so I didn't startle him any more than he already was.

"You're okay, it's just you and me here." I said softly, holding his hand in mine as he swiveled his head in my direction.

It was taking him a few seconds to survey his surroundings and ground himself in the present, so I reached out and ran my hand up and down his back, feeling his flexed knotted muscles.

"Shhhh." I soothed as his eyes adjusted and fixated on my face.

"Everything's okay." I reassured him, reaching up and cupping the sides of his face, rubbing my thumbs up and down his cheeks.

To my surprise he leaned into my hands and closed his eyes, willing himself to relax and come down off of his misplaced adrenaline high.

There you go big guy, calm down.

"Fuck. I'm sorry." He said, running his hand through his hair and wiping beads of sweat from his forehead with the back of his arm.

"Nothing to be sorry for."

Tyson sat that way for a while, trying to regain his self control and fight back whatever horrible memory had triggered his night terror.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked quietly.

"No." His answer was harsh and immediate as he dropped himself back down onto his pillow, clearly irritated with the situation.

That's what I figured. Worth a shot I guess.

"Will you at least let me help you go back to sleep?"

"How the hell would you do that?" He asked in a skeptical, irritated voice.

So little faith in my abilities. I know you like the back of my hand Tyson Santoro.

"Come here." I said with a grin, waving him over and patting my own chest, inviting him to lay across me.

I positioned him where I wanted him - laying on his stomach with his head resting on my chest, almost on top of me, but not quite.

It was obvious that he wasn't thrilled about taking orders from me, keeping his scowl fully intact as he reluctantly laid against me.

"Can you hear my heartbeat?" I asked as I slowly started to weave my fingers into his hair.

"Of course I can."

"Good, don't think about anything except that sound." I instructed.

"Quit telling me what to fucking do." he growled, disliking my commands.

Quickly correcting myself, I transformed my command into a question to give him more control.

"I'm not trying to control you. I'm just trying to make you feel better. Will you let me do that...please?"

Tyson huffed out an irritated breath, but eventually closed his eyes and pressed his head against my chest, allowing me to lace my fingers in his hair. My fingers swirled and tugged at his hair, making lazy circles up and down his scalp, going all the way down to his neck. I slowly massaged and rubbed his tight muscles, feeling them loosen and relax with every pass of my hands.

His breathing started to become more steady the longer I ran my hands through his hair and I felt his head become heavier against my chest.

"I love you." I whispered softly as I massaged the base of his neck and kissed the top of his head, loving his low pitched hums that vibrated against my skin.

He didn't answer me verbally, but instead wrapped his large arms underneath me, hugging me tightly as he nestled his head harder against my skin.

Tyson was so vulnerable in that moment and let me take care of him which was a big deal.

We laid that way for an hour, wrapped in each other's arms, soaking in the mutual love and safety that was being exchanged as we held each other. He had dropped his body weight on me like my own personal weighted blanket and I couldn't stop my body from responding to the feeling of his heavy frame pinning me to the bed.

"What'd you just think about?" He mumbled against my flesh with gravel in his voice.

Holy shit, how does he always know when I'm horny? He can't even see my face right now.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Your heart rate picked up and your skin got hot." He mumbled, with his deep voice dancing across my skin and settling between my legs.

"I was just uh...thinking about you...laying on top of me."

I felt Tyson smile against my chest and he lifted his head slightly, giving me a knowing grin that made my mouth water.

"I fucking love you." He chuckled. "Want me to take care of that for you?"

His offer was tempting - hell it was more than tempting, but I felt an instant wave of guilt that smothered my urge to say yes.

"It's okay, let's just get some sleep. I could lay like this forever." I managed to say, holding him in place.

My needs could be met at any time, but what Tyson needed in that moment was comfort and sleep.

Lowering himself back down, Tyson repositioned himself until I felt him go lax against me, dropping his body weight again with long slow even breaths.

******

The next time I opened my eyes, my body searched for Tyson's heavy frame on top of me, but everything was light and lonely. I reached over and felt around for him, but he was nowhere to be found.

I sat up and scanned the bed, finding nothing but empty sheets.

My ears picked up Dane's voice in the kitchen and I realized it must have been early morning. I probably could have fallen asleep but the insatiable need to be around Dane and Tyson pulled me from the bed and into the kitchen.

"Shit, did we wake you up?" Dane said as soon as his eyes fell on me.

"No, I just wanted to come have coffee with you before you left for work."

Dane gave me a smile that made my knees weak and lifted me onto the counter next to the coffee machine.

He ran his hands hard up my thighs with enough pressure to make me gasp as he towered over me.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

I felt his lips press against my neck as he squeezed my hips, standing between my legs while I sat on the counter.

"Good morning." I hummed softly.

"How'd you sleep?" Dane asked as he leaned over and poured me a cup of coffee, doctoring it just the way I liked it.

"Good." I answered with a smile, letting my eyes flick over to Tyson who was sitting at the table, scrolling his phone.

"I should be home pretty early tonight." Dane said with a smile, helping me off the counter.

"That's good, because Adriana wants us to meet her new boyfriend tonight."

"No." Both men groaned and huffed at my words which only made my smile grow wider.

"Oh come on, it won't kill you." I sassed.

"It might." Tyson muttered under his breath.

"Pretty please." I pleaded, giving them big puppy dog eyes and arching my back so my large t-shirt rose slightly, putting my ass on display for them.

Tysons eyes locked onto me and Dane gave me a sly grin.

"We know exactly what you're doing, little brat." Dane sneered, giving me a playful swat on the ass.

"Well is it working?" I joked.

"Of course it fucking is." Dane said with a grin.

Tyson's focus was on his phone again but he extended his leg out slightly, indicating that he wanted me to sit in his lap while he read through his emails.

I gladly took a seat on his lap, loving the way he kept one hand on his phone and rested the other on the side of my ass, giving it an occasional squeeze as I sat there drinking my coffee.

As soon as I finished my coffee I hopped up off of Tysons lap, heading toward the sink with my empty mug.

"Did I tell you to move?" Tyson's deep voice boomed from behind me.

My feet instantly stopped moving at his words and I turned to face him. He pointed to his thigh with a deep scowl on his face, wanting me to reclaim my seat on his lap.

I climbed back onto his lap, straddling his leg with my elbows resting on the table.

Tysons large arm wrapped tightly around my middle as he spoke to me.

"You don't move until I tell you to." He said harshly, holding me in place with my back flush against his chest.

"Yes daddy." I said quietly.

It was his way of wanting me near - of maintaining the control he desperately needed while simultaneously comforting himself with my presence.

I sat there for a while, reading Tysons emails along with him, completely shocked when he didn't turn the screen away.

"I'm outta here." Dane said from behind us, buttoning his cuffs as he approached from behind.

Dane grabbed my throat and forced my head up to give himself access to my lips while I sat in Tysons lap. His kisses were brief but meaningful and I missed the feeling of his lips against mine as soon as he broke contact.

We were back in our routine and everything was starting to feel normal again - we were us again.

"Tonight is going to be fun." I said with a smile.

"If you say so." Tyson mumbled.

*********

Thoughts? Opinions? I love hearing from you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.3K 42
A nurses dream; a salary that of a doctor and then some. It only comes with a small price of leading the emergency department in a hospital solely de...
2M 63.3K 53
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬." 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭�...
468K 13.2K 23
JACK MORETTI. Cynical, short-tempered and powerful. After signing a contract that gained a woman as collateral, he collects an irritable woman motiva...
5.8M 226K 33
When Adalina is forced to marry the heir to Sicily's largest mafia, she's thrown into a tangled web of greed while navigating an electric attraction...