DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?

By bts_global

•JIKOOK FF• °This is my second Jikook book.° | It's a Jikook fanfic if you do not like Jikook then please don... More

DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?
PART 2...TO THE HEAVEN
PT 3...SHOCKED
PT 4... TWISTED
PT 5.... IS IT TRUE?
𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃!
PT 6...NEW WORLD
PT 7...I LOVE YOU
PT 8...CEO
PT...9 STAY
PT...10 IS THERE NO WAY?
PT 11...LET'S BREAK THIS FRIENDSHIP!
PT 12...FORGIVE ME JIMIN!
PT 14...INTERVIEW
PT 15...LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.
PT 16...SECRETARY
PT 17... REVENGE.
PT 18...HOW?
PT 19... ONLY MINE.
PT 20... Let's start.
PT 21... T-THANKS, I GUESS?
PT 22... DID OUR LOVE BEGIN FROM HERE?
PT 23... WHY DOES HIS STORY HURT ME SO MUCH?
PT 24... SON- IN LAW.
PT 25... THANKS DUDE.
PT 26... WHAT JUST HAPPENED..?
PT 27.. PROPOSE©
PT 28... END.

PT 13...THANKS FOR SAVING ME TODAY.

871 36 0
By bts_global

Namjoon: Sit Jungkook!

Jungkook: (pout and crying without tears falling) I won't! (Hiccup) I want Jimin I will only listen to him!

Namjoon: (to himself) You are itself the one who told him to break the friendship and now I need to struggle plus I think Jimin must be sleeping right now cause it's already late.. How about I will tell it to Jungkook yeah I will tell.. (To Jungkook) Jungkook you can't meet him right now it's already late (checked his own watch) see it's 1 in the morning!

Jungkook: No! I don't care I want my Jimin I want him want him want him!

Namjoon: (sighed in announce) Fine Fine I will call him!

Jungkook: Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin!

Namjoon: Wait!

Author POV

He took his phone out and checked for Jimin's number then he found Jimin's number and called him.

Jimin POV

I was sleeping peacefully as I took a break from all my thoughts as I was sleeping my phone suddenly rang making me open my eyes a bit growling I took my phone and forgot to see the caller id I picked up the call.

Jimin: (sleepy tone) What do you need?

Namjoon: Hello Jimin it's me Namjoon.

Jimin: (eyes widened got up with a worried voice) H-Hello Namjoonie Hyung you called is everything alright are you guys okay and Jungkook? Is he okay?!

Namjoon: We all are okay only me and Jungkook is not okay.

Jimin: (more worried) What happened to you and Jungkook?

Namjoon: Hear it for yourself Jimin.

Jimin: Hmm..

Jungkook: (from back drunk) Jimin! Jimin I want you forgive me Jimin (cute voice) Jimin!

Jimin: What! J-Jungkook is d-drunk?

Namjoon: Correct Mr.Park Jimin he was shouting he wants you he will only listen to you and blah blah now the thing is I think he was planning to die c-

Jimin: WHAT!!???

Namjoon: Calm down Jimin ow my ears I meant he drank 40 glasses of alcohol he went crazy.! Man Jimin just tell him once that 'Go Home!' And we can go or else I will die in here with him!

Jimin: (chuckle) Of course

Namjoon: Here talk to Jimin!

Jungkook: (happy drunk voice) Jimin!

Jimin: No Jimin and all!

Jungkook: (pout) Why? Are you still angry??

Jimin: I was angry before and now you made me more angry!

Jungkook: But what did I do now! (Cute voice)

Jimin: (smile but back to angry) Why aren't you listening to Namjoonie Hyung tell!

Jungkook: Sorry.

Jimin: Go back home for now you have office tomorrow okay!

Jungkook: BYE!

Jimin: (took his phone a bit away from his ears) Hmm bye Jungkook!

Namjoon: (Took his phone) Thanks bro

Jimin: No problem.

I hung up and kept my phone on the nightstand I looked at the ceiling and sighed lightly and I smiled I don't know how I fell in love with Jungkook.. Yes, It's true I love Jungkook I loved him when I first saw him but I ignored my feelings cause he had IU in his life but now that she have gone whenever I see Jungkook I fall in love more and more.. I blushed and turned to the right side of my bad still smiling and blushing

Jimin: Oh you made Jimin go to sleep for God's Sake.

I chuckled to myself and went to sleep

Author POV

It was morning and Jungkook woke up with headache he groaned in pain and when he was fully sat up he remembered what happened at yesterday night and chuckled as he got reminded about how Jimin scolded him yesterday he got up and went to get freshen up

Meanwhile with Jimin

Jimin was walking here and there in the kitchen thinking what to cook but he couldn't guess guess what he really should cook for his hyung and also for Taehyung suddenly when he thought of what to cook he felt a long sharp knife on his neck and it was still not pressed fully on his neck

???: What happened (whisper) don't you remember be 'Jimin'?

Jimin: I-IU you?!

IU: Aww thanks so much for remembering by name and not forgetting my voice Jimin.

Jimin: Leave me IU p-please stop it! (He holds on IU hands and the knife)

IU: (pressed the knife more on his neck making Jimin hiss) SHUT UP! Because of you my love Kai broke up with me!

Jimin: But st-still what y-you were doing wa-was-was also wrong!

IU: OH PLEASE I DID THIS ALL FOR ME AND KAI!

Jimin: I-I know but still you re-really could have waited b-but no!

IU: Aww why are you stuttering? Scared? Hmm? Are you really scared of the knife or me?!

Jimin: (fearless) Nor I will ever be s-scared of you or nor I will be scared of th-the knife!

IU: (angry) You! Fine! I don't wanna waste my time on you so let's finish you of yeah?

Jimin: Are you human!?

IU: You have taken my own love from me I will never forgive you even if you die then also I won't!

Jimin: Stop being a child IU leave the knife please!

IU: Shut up! (About to cut Jimin's neck but-)

???: (holded IU's hand) LEAVE HIM!

Jimin: (opening his eyes) J-Jungkook?!

IU: Jungkook? LEAVE THE KNIFE!

Jungkook: (holded the knife and took the knife away but while taking it IU cuts his hand leaving a scratch) Oh God!

Jimin: (Quickly took Jungkook's arm) (worried) Jungkook! J-Jungkook! So much blood is coming your are badly injured-

Jungkook: I-it's okay Jimin I-

Jimin: Shut! I will treat your wound!

IU: (takes the knife again) I will kill you guys!

Kai: (takes the knife and throwed it) Pfft only in your dreams girl!

Rosè: Hmm.. True!

Taemin: Girl you can't even touch them once stupid!

They all laughed at her as she was angry and ran out of the house and Jimin pulled Jungkook to his(Jimin) room.

He took the first aid box and came back and sat on the bed. As he started to do Jungkook's wound while he was doing Jungkook's wound Jungkook stared at Jimin he felt something while he was staring at him but he didn't know what the feeling is.. Cause he never ever felt it with IU.. Why does he only feel like this with Jimin?

Jungkook: (thinking) "Why do I only have this feeling when I am with him...or close to him or even near to him? I have loved IU but...but I never felt like this..with her. Why with him? I don't know what has gotten into me I am a real coward! I should not think about these things right now. "

Jimin: (looks at Jungkook) What are you thinking?

Jungkook: Nothing at all!

Jimin: (smile) Ok then and also umm.. I have dressed your wound just be careful.

Jungkook: Ok and also.. Hmm..

Jimin: Yes?

Jungkook: J-Jimin will y-you forgive me.

Jimin: I had thought about it yesterday and.. (Got up and went to his cupboard and kept the aid kit)

Jungkook: And?

Jimin: (shyly smiled secretly) I forgive you.

Jungkook: (Jungshook) (sorry guys I had to 🤣😂) Really!? (Jimin nodded) (hugged Jimin) Thank you so much!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Jimin: (hugged back smiled wide) It's okay.

Jungkook: (broke the hug) (looked at his watch) Oh! I am going to be late for my meeting!

Jimin: (shocked) You did not go to work (raised his hand) and came here!?

Jungkook: (scared) It was my break time there ch-chill!

Jimin: (lowered his hand) Hmm. Good!

Jungkook: Need go bye! (Was about to go)

Jimin: Jungkook! (He turned) Thanks for saving me today!

Jungkook smiled and nodded and left and if you talk about our ChimChim he was jumping like a kid as he was so happy.

Jimin: I can't believe the person I love hugged me and talked so sweetly with me! Eekkkkk I an so happy!

Everyone(except Jungkook and Jungkook's brothers) suddenly came making Jimin stand straight with a small smile

Taemin: Baby! Why were you shouting so much?!

Jimin: Dare to call me baby again and I will cut off your tongue!

Taemin: (immediately became quiet) Sorry!

Jimin: Good! And it's nothing now all of you get lost for sometime I wanna be alone for a while Go!

They all went and Jimin sat on the bed.

Jimin: Thanks for saving me today Jungkook.

Next ep:
Jimin: Jungkook I wanna say something to you..

Jungkook: Ok what is it?

Jimin: Umm how do I tell this?..

Jungkook: Tell Jimin it's okay.

Jimin: I-I umm- IloveyouJungkookpleasecanyoubemyboyfriend!

Jungkook: What!?

Hi Stars!!⭐️✨
How are ya!? So sorry to upload late work was killing me today is my holiday so I wrote it and also plus.. Guys my brother's leg got fractured 💔💔 so guys please pray for my brother to get well soon. I love you guys!

I Love you❤💜
  And remember to..
Love Yourself💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
68.8K 3.9K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
12.1K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
381K 15.6K 75
[COMPLETED] Sequel to 'Nona' If you're new here then I'd like to advise you to read 'Nona' first otherwise it will confuse you. JJK × Sapphire; KTH ×...